Current most rustled fan base on the Battles Forum?

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for divinelightgoddess
DivineLightGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This isn't stuff like which fanbase is the worst, or which one annoys you. If you were to go through this forum and take all the saltiness from each fan base, at the very moment you're reading this, which fan base would be the saltiest? Be honest now! We all have groups we don't like, but don't choose because of that! :)

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans...

They can't realize spiderman is the true God

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By s1ckb0y

Spiderman fans...

They can't realize Batman is the true God.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's chill right now (still a troll with a dozen alts posting around though), by next month though I think a couple of troll fanboys will pop back up

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarthAznable

Thor fans because they still can't accept Superman beats him.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^this. Deep down they know superman owns thor. But they like to find an excuse to put Thor as the new iconic superhero image.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen a couple of salty people bagging on Bruce Lee..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen several argue that he would beat Martian Manhunter.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU fans tbh.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU fans tbh.

^This

People that think Vision > Movieverse.

People that think Wonda > Movieverse.

People that think Ultron > MoS

People that think Thor > MoS

and People that think Thor = City buster.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat fanboys

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with this.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fan base

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deaditegonzo

@xiokenji said:
@thehunter said:

MCU fans tbh.

^This

This first and foremost lately. Its gotten to the point I check in less, because I see a lot of nonsense.

Secondly, DBZ fans. I really want to see an improvement amongst my peers as far as discussion, but there is a lot of "rustle" in the DBZ community (always has been) because DBZ characters are so inconsistent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't stuff like which fanbase is the worst, or which one annoys you. If you were to go through this forum and take all the saltiness from each fan base, at the very moment you're reading this, which fan base would be the saltiest? Be honest now! We all have groups we don't like, but don't choose because of that! :)

X-Men fans have been exceptionally salty since AvX. The literal devil(Bendis) has been 'writing' the flagship books for 3 years now, and it's been agonizing. I weep for my precious X-Men, and what their fictional lives have become.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Mortal Kombat fanboys by far.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By lowlaville

rustled? One Piece, always One Piece.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fan base

Actually not really. It seems like the fact that Naruto has gotten so strong eos has pacified them somewhat, so they don't mind as much when he can't beat someone anymore. It's like balancing the scales. "Naruto can beat X, so it's no big deal if he loses to Y" or something along those lines.

Personally, I think it might be DMC fans, or Dante fans to be specific.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're all a bunch of crybabies

BrutalSnipez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ fans. Always have been and see no upcoming change in it.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto fan base

not really anymore. now it's just that one guy... the infamous Loki_D

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku: Have you seen the latest "Madara vs X" and "Itachi vs X" matches? people are either mistaken them for galaxy busters , trolling or just hating on them

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: Wouldn't the people hating on them not be in the Naruto fan base? And every fan base has its fair share of fan wankers. The more intelligent people in the naruto fan base know that neither one of them are anywhere close to galaxy busters. Hell, they're not even planet or moon busters. And trolls aren't exclusive to any one fan base so I don't think they should be counted.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku: I genuinely think we have some Itachi and Madara worshipers in CV battle forums.

But yea honestly the fanbases with most cancerous majority are fairly recognizable(me being a fan of all 3) :

DBZ.

Supes.

Thor.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By synchronized_123

Star Wars fanboys

DMC fanboys

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-Dragonball Z Fans and Batman fans.

peasantmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboys in general, kinda the nature of the beast

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

The unfortunate truth is that a lot of Anti-DBZ fans are in the Naruto fanbase because people keep pitting characters from those two against each other. :/

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

lmao

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:

@xiokenji: Wouldn't the people hating on them not be in the Naruto fan base? And every fan base has its fair share of fan wankers. The more intelligent people in the naruto fan base know that neither one of them are anywhere close to galaxy busters. Hell, they're not even planet or moon busters. And trolls aren't exclusive to any one fan base so I don't think they should be counted.

Your pushing it...and if we scale off of Toneri's feats(which are widely accepted as moon lvl or moon lvl ish even by the skeptics) as Madara is believed to be stronger by pretty much most of the fanbase so in actuality he is not being wanked at all depending on which version of Madara you are using(I personally believe third eye Madara is planetary lvl without the use of I.T. tp/illusion and world of tree's wood style though I usually don't even mention it much due to the lack of feats from him while at full power due to Kaguya absorbing him and remember his large country/continent lvl chibaku tensei meteor shower that he called "rain drops" was only meant to be a distraction to Naruto & Sasuke until he was done casting IT's spell on the world and most of it's inhabitants) , but yeah your right about the rabid Itachi fanboys lol(although some are just trolls desperate to rustle jimmies) bottom line is Itachi is not galaxy lvl, not planetary, not moon lvl, or even mountain lvl to be quite honest lol he just a very skilled and intelligent ninja from a haxxxed clan at least by Naruto's standards .

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:

@xiokenji: Wouldn't the people hating on them not be in the Naruto fan base? And every fan base has its fair share of fan wankers. The more intelligent people in the naruto fan base know that neither one of them are anywhere close to galaxy busters. Hell, they're not even planetor moon busters. And trolls aren't exclusive to any one fan base so I don't think they should be counted.

Your pushing it...and if we scale off of Toneri's feats(which are widely accepted as moon lvl or moon lvl ish even by the skeptics) as Madara is believed to be stronger by pretty much most of the fanbase so in actuality he is not being wanked at all depending on which version of Madara you are using(I personally believe third eye Madara is planetary lvl without the use of I.T. tp/illusion and world of tree's wood style though I usually don't even mention it much due to the lack of feats from him while at full power due to Kaguya absorbing him and remember his large country/continent lvl chibaku tensei meteor shower that he called "rain drops" was only meant to be a distraction to Naruto & Sasuke until he was done casting IT's spell on the world and most of it's inhabitants) , but yeah your right about the rabid Itachi fanboys lol(although some are just trolls desperate to rustle jimmies).

I fully acknowledge Toneri as moon-level. I mean, he did slice the entire moon in half, after all. And I guess I see where you're coming from, putting Madara that high. I personally feel he's more on large continent level.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#38 frozen  Moderator

@darthaznable said:

I've seen several argue that he would beat Martian Manhunter.

Disgusting.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Kuguya(probably higher) , Madara and Toneri seem to be planet-busters on paper , I wish we got to witness more of their powers.

sadly feats stand that Toneri can cut a moon , that's the largest damage dealt.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@reiku said:

@xiokenji: Wouldn't the people hating on them not be in the Naruto fan base? And every fan base has its fair share of fan wankers. The more intelligent people in the naruto fan base know that neither one of them are anywhere close to galaxy busters. Hell, they're not even planetor moon busters. And trolls aren't exclusive to any one fan base so I don't think they should be counted.

Your pushing it...and if we scale off of Toneri's feats(which are widely accepted as moon lvl or moon lvl ish even by the skeptics) as Madara is believed to be stronger by pretty much most of the fanbase so in actuality he is not being wanked at all depending on which version of Madara you are using(I personally believe third eye Madara is planetary lvl without the use of I.T. tp/illusion and world of tree's wood style though I usually don't even mention it much due to the lack of feats from him while at full power due to Kaguya absorbing him and remember his large country/continent lvl chibaku tensei meteor shower that he called "rain drops" was only meant to be a distraction to Naruto & Sasuke until he was done casting IT's spell on the world and most of it's inhabitants) , but yeah your right about the rabid Itachi fanboys lol(although some are just trolls desperate to rustle jimmies).

I fully acknowledge Toneri as moon-level. I mean, he did slice the entire moon in half, after all. And I guess I see where you're coming from, putting Madara that high. I personally feel he's more on large continent level.

I know we go by feats here, but you honestly believe Tenseigan>incomplete juubi jin+hashirama's dna/sage mode+rinnegan+shinju tree absorbed+third eye

Knowing full well that even full kurama+toad sage mode>Tenseigan

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@vintage_spiderman: Kuguya(probably higher) , Madara and Toneri seem to be planet-busters on paper , I wish we got to witness more of their powers.

sadly feats stand that Toneri can cut a moon , that's the largest damage dealt.

I don't want to sound like a Narutard but Kaguya created multiple dimensions which could fit a planet and a moon comfortably from what I could gather that's......

Also I have a feeling Naruto still isn't done with it's godtiers feats stay tuned Naruto gaiden.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I've seen some people go as far as to say that Thor is capable of reacting to Flash.

No Caption Provided

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Reiku

@vintage_spiderman said:

I know we go by feats here, but you honestly believe Tenseigan>incomplete juubi jin+hashirama's dna+rinnegan+shinju tree absorbed+third eye

All I'm basing my opinion on is feats.

Toneri is moon level because he cut the entire moon in half in one hit. Madara could beat him sure, but of Madara's known techniques, what does he have that could destroy a moon or a planet in one hit? His strongest technique, Chibaku Tensei, which created several large country-sized meteorites would cause lot of damage, but still not comparable to Toneri's Kinrin Tensei Baku, though it's only this technique that makes Toneri moon level. Without it he'd be large continent at best. I'm probably not explaining it well enough, but essentially what I'm saying is

Toneri's KBT > Madara's techniques, in damage output

but

Madara > Toneri.

Madara could easily beat Toneri, but in this case, being able to beat him doesn't make him moon level in my eyes based on what he can do.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As you can see this thread has turned into a naruto thread

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

I know we go by feats here, but you honestly believe Tenseigan>incomplete juubi jin+hashirama's dna+rinnegan+shinju tree absorbed+third eye

All I'm basing my opinion on is feats.

Toneri is moon level because he cut the entire moon in half in one hit. Madara could beat him sure, but of Madara's known techniques, what does he have that could destroy a moon or a planet in one hit? His strongest technique, Chibaku Tensei, which created several large country-sized meteorites would cause lot of damage, but still not comparable to Toneri's Kinrin Tensei Baku, though it's only this technique that makes Toneri moon level. Without it he'd be large continent at best. I'm probably not explaining it well enough, but essentially what I'm saying is

Toneri's KBT > Madara's techniques, in damage output

but

Madara > Toneri.

Madara could easily beat Toneri, but in this case, being able to beat him doesn't make him moon level in my eyes based on what he can do.

Okay that's understandable to degree, though Madara could probably replicate the feat imo.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xiokenji said:
@thehunter said:

MCU fans tbh.

^This

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of Comic Vine is rustled in one way or the other tbh.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel fans. Still salty that Vision beats him

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By r2datu

@rbt said:
@thehunter said:

MCU fans tbh.

@brutalsnipez said:

DBZ fans. Always have been and see no upcoming change in it.

Says the guy who has admitted to trolling when he gets mad