deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Fire Star said:
"Oh yeah, thats right. Forgot. "

Yup. He's above Skyfather and mabye above Elder. I think he restarted the Universe and put it back again =]
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@comicdude23:
He restarted the multivers abd put it back again =)
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@comicdude23: 

Same could be said of Spectre. He beat Shazam and he's generally considered Skyfather.

I haven't seen enough of Herc's feats to know for sure, though.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Fire Star

I like JediXMan, haven't seen enough of Herc to know.  Though Spectre could be considered that level of a threat as well..
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fire Star said:
"I like JediXMan, haven't seen enough of Herc to know.  Though Spectre could be considered that level of a threat as well.. "

Is Spectre above Elder Gods?

@Thor's hammmer said:
"@comicdude23: He restarted the multivers abd put it back again =) "

Nice
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"Current Herc Multiversal level "

rEALLY I thought he was Skyfather can u show me scans of this please
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@slacker the hacker: 

no sorry I don't have it, its after he beats the Chaos King and fixes the damage he's done, but it drains him off all his powers and leaves him as a mortal.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"I like JediXMan, haven't seen enough of Herc to know.  Though Spectre could be considered that level of a threat as well.. "

Is Spectre above Elder Gods?

@Thor's hammmer said:
Nice "

Above, is really a toss. Has he shown that he can be, yes. Has he shown that he is much lower than that, yes. He should be at least at Elder God level.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"@slacker the hacker:  no sorry I don't have it, its after he beats the Chaos King and fixes the damage he's done, but it drains him off all his powers and leaves him as a mortal. "

i see ill look for it later
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Spectre, he just has far more options then Hercules overall to use.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14  Edited By goldenshot80

Hercules stomp

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
@JediXMan said:
" @comicdude23:   Same could be said of Spectre. He beat Shazam and he's generally considered Skyfather.  I haven't seen enough of Herc's feats to know for sure, though."

Spectre could lose or win depending on what level?  Current, COIE, DOV, Unleashed, Full powerd etc etc
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d

Spectre sucks, end of story. Not a very consistent character, not even a good looking or cool character in any kind of way or form. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hellos
@Thor's hammmer said:

Jesus, really? I got get a hold of the newest Chaos War, becauses  thats a DAMN good feat.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cats
@SlimJ87D said:
" Spectre sucks, end of story. Not a very consistent character, not even a good looking or cool character in any kind of way or form.  "
His power level has been pretty consistent for a while now so.......
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceIMC

If we're talking current current Hercules as in the end of Chaos War then Spectre takes this easy.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Mercy_
@PrinceIMC said:
" If we're talking current current Hercules as in the end of Chaos War then Spectre takes this easy. "
This. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Mercy_
@Cats said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" Spectre sucks, end of story. Not a very consistent character, not even a good looking or cool character in any kind of way or form.  "
His power level has been pretty consistent for a while now so....... "
Not really. Considering he got de-powered in Chaos War #5.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cats
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Cats said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
His power level has been pretty consistent for a while now so....... "
Not really. Considering he got de-powered in Chaos War #5. "
Spectre?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:
"Hercules wins. "

Why?
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Billy Batson
@PrinceIMC said:
" If we're talking current current Hercules as in the end of Chaos War then Spectre takes this easy. "
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By capall2

unbound spectre should win here
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
I really hate this new Hercules... 
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#28  Edited By Fresh0133
@King Saturn: Why?  He got powered above Sky Father to combat essentially the physical manifestation of Oblivion then gave it all up to save the multi-verse.  He's pretty much street level at this point by all appearances.

Chaos War was an awesome event, did Herc get over powered?  Yeah.  Did everything work out in the end and change the status quo for him?  Absolutely.  I'm really looking forward to the new Herc on going to see where he goes from here.

Oh, and Specter wins.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@Fresh03 said:

" @King Saturn: Why?  He got powered above Sky Father to combat essentially the physical manifestation of Oblivion then gave it all up to save the multi-verse.  He's pretty much street level at this point by all appearances.

Chaos War was an awesome event, did Herc get over powered?  Yeah.  Did everything work out in the end and change the status quo for him?  Absolutely.  I'm really looking forward to the new Herc on going to see where he goes from here.

Oh, and Specter wins. "

Why ? Because the idea of Hercules as being a Multiversal Being just seemed Stupid to me the Entire time I was reading the Comic... and Chaos War was Average IMO
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Thor's hammmer

What has Spectre done that compares to Defeating a being that wiped out and absorbed most of the Multiverse, and then Fixed all the damage?
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fresh0133
@King Saturn: That was the irony of the whole event, Herc's the Stifler of the Marvel gods, the fact that everything fell into someone so inept's lap was half the fun, watching him foul up everything, almost literally, while constantly gaining power that he never should have had in the first place only to have him win out in the end had me hooked.

Granted I'm a huge Herc fan and Incredible Hercules was my favorite comic during it's run.  I can see how the whole power-up thing would bother people, but it was all in the name of fun, which is what the Herc comics have been about.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
@Fresh03 said:
" @King Saturn: That was the irony of the whole event, Herc's the Stifler of the Marvel gods, the fact that everything fell into someone so inept's lap was half the fun, watching him foul up everything, almost literally, while constantly gaining power that he never should have had in the first place only to have him win out in the end had me hooked.  Granted I'm a huge Herc fan and Incredible Hercules was my favorite comic during it's run.  I can see how the whole power-up thing would bother people, but it was all in the name of fun, which is what the Herc comics have been about. "
well I am not a huge Herc fan... I would rather they gave this great power to the Silver Surfer personally
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Fresh03 said:
" @King Saturn: That was the irony of the whole event, Herc's the Stifler of the Marvel gods, the fact that everything fell into someone so inept's lap was half the fun, watching him foul up everything, almost literally, while constantly gaining power that he never should have had in the first place only to have him win out in the end had me hooked.  Granted I'm a huge Herc fan and Incredible Hercules was my favorite comic during it's run.  I can see how the whole power-up thing would bother people, but it was all in the name of fun, which is what the Herc comics have been about. "
well I am not a huge Herc fan... I would rather they gave this great power to the Silver Surfer personally "

that would be awesome
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

current Herc? current Hercules gets raped, hard

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@King Saturn:
I would have liked to see it Go to Thor which would have made more sense being a God getting skyfather powers and then an amp from Gaea who is his own mother.
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fresh0133

Well, Greg Pak is writing the new Silver Surfer mini, so who knows what will happen.  Personally I'd rather DnA wrote it as I am a huge fan of their cosmic stuff and they have a good grasp on Surfer's voice. and Annihilators will inevitably be awesome.

Again, as far as Chaos War goes, if you didn't follow the lead up in Incredible Herc/Fall of New Olympus/Amadeus Cho:  Prince of Power lead up what occurred in Chaos War might seem far stretched at best, but as an avid Herc reader I thought it all made sense and was a ton of fun to behold. 

The whole Herc run has been about being fun and hilarious, none of it was ever meant to be taken serious, even Chaos war, they had a Sound Effect that said "WTTHHRRSTRRPNG" for the love of god, lol.

And again, Specter wins.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PowerHerc
@Fresh03 said:
" @King Saturn: That was the irony of the whole event, Herc's the Stifler of the Marvel gods, the fact that everything fell into someone so inept's lap was half the fun, watching him foul up everything, almost literally, while constantly gaining power that he never should have had in the first place only to have him win out in the end had me hooked.  Granted I'm a huge Herc fan and Incredible Hercules was my favorite comic during it's run.  I can see how the whole power-up thing would bother people, but it was all in the name of fun, which is what the Herc comics have been about."

Agreed to everything here, except the Stifler thing; Stifler's kinda a jerk.  Herc's just a bit eccentric.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceIMC
@PowerHerc said:
"@Fresh03 said:
" @King Saturn: That was the irony of the whole event, Herc's the Stifler of the Marvel gods, the fact that everything fell into someone so inept's lap was half the fun, watching him foul up everything, almost literally, while constantly gaining power that he never should have had in the first place only to have him win out in the end had me hooked.  Granted I'm a huge Herc fan and Incredible Hercules was my favorite comic during it's run.  I can see how the whole power-up thing would bother people, but it was all in the name of fun, which is what the Herc comics have been about."
Agreed to everything here, except the Stifler thing; Stifler's kinda a jerk.  Herc's just a bit eccentric. "

Herc can be a bit of a jerk. But the likeable kind. Like Larry from Three's Company.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PowerHerc
@PrinceIMC said:
"@PowerHerc said:
"@Fresh03 said:
Agreed to everything here, except the Stifler thing; Stifler's kinda a jerk.  Herc's just a bit eccentric. "
Herc can be a bit of a jerk. But the likeable kind. Like Larry from Three's Company. "

Larry?!  Oh, God no!
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fresh0133
@PowerHerc:@PrinceIMC: True enough, he's the lovable drunken frat boy of the gods.  He's the "Frank the Tank" of the gods.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PowerHerc
@Fresh03 said:
" @PowerHerc:@PrinceIMC: True enough, he's the lovable drunken frat boy of the gods.  He's the "Frank the Tank" of the gods."

Yeah, Frank the Tank!  That's more like it.  I was thinking Herc is a lot like the Bandit (Burt Reynolds) in "Smokey and the Bandit."
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceIMC
@PowerHerc said:
"@Fresh03 said:
" @PowerHerc:@PrinceIMC: True enough, he's the lovable drunken frat boy of the gods.  He's the "Frank the Tank" of the gods."
Yeah, Frank the Tank!  That's more like it.  I was thinking Herc is a lot like the Bandit (Burt Reynolds) in "Smokey and the Bandit." "

I'm just glad I didn't get a 'Who's Larry and what's Three's Company?'
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fresh0133
@PrinceIMC:  Who's Larry from Three's Company?

I kid, he's actually on of my favorite TV characters ever.
Herc's the god that you'd call Dude and have a raging evening you don't remember with, actually I might start worshiping him as my primary god now that I think about it, I can get down with what the Prince of Power brings to the table.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceIMC

With a little bit of Homer Simpson thrown in. Heh.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PowerHerc
@PrinceIMC said:
"@PowerHerc said:
"@Fresh03 said:
Yeah, Frank the Tank!  That's more like it.  I was thinking Herc is a lot like the Bandit (Burt Reynolds) in "Smokey and the Bandit." "
I'm just glad I didn't get a 'Who's Larry and what's Three's Company?' "

I know what you mean, but I'm old enough to have watched 'Three's Company' when I was growing up.  I liked the show, too.   
I figured since you knew and made reference to a show from the '70s, you'd also remember 'Smokey and the Bandit' and therefore understand my reference.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PrinceIMC
@PowerHerc said:
"@PrinceIMC said:
"@PowerHerc said:
"@Fresh03 said:
I'm just glad I didn't get a 'Who's Larry and what's Three's Company?' "
I know what you mean, but I'm old enough to have watched 'Three's Company' when I was growing up.  I liked the show, too.   I figured since you knew and made reference to a show from the '70s, you'd also remember 'Smokey and the Bandit' and therefore understand my reference. "

Damn right. Bandit Burt Reynolds was awesome. That's where the ladies man part comes in.....to the nth degree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny 

The mythological Herc is only as strong as 10 men. And yet this Herc re starts the universe

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PowerHerc
@PrinceIMC said:
Damn right. Bandit Burt Reynolds was awesome. That's where the ladies man part comes in.....to the nth degree. "

Damn Right !
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NeonNemesis

I assume its the Herc from the end of Chaos War 4 till nearly the end of CW5, the god of gods and all-father as Mika called him, he takes this, unless they show me Spectre restablishing the pc multiverse, by that time he was ridiculous overpowered, the guy restored the entire multiverse, the closest I saw like that was Thanos with the heart of the universe/infinity absorbing and restoring all existence, Spectre is powerfull, but this is simply too much, they made Herc insanely powerfull in Crisis on Infinite Eart... I mean Chaos War.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fire Star
@NeonNemesis said:
"I assume its the Herc from the end of Chaos War 4 till nearly the end of CW5, the god of gods and all-father as Mika called him, he takes this, unless they show me Spectre restablishing the pc multiverse, by that time he was ridiculous overpowered, the guy restored the entire multiverse, the closest I saw like that was Thanos with the heart of the universe/infinity absorbing and restoring all existence, Spectre is powerfull, but this is simply too much, they made Herc insanely powerfull in Crisis on Infinite Eart... I mean Chaos War. "

Spectre stopped universes from collading.