Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

I know apokolipse hulk is one of the strongest version of hulk with feats like throwing jaggs and all, but dooms day has been evolving from many deaths and currently is pretty impressive, and I just wanted to hear your thoughts  on how this fight would go. 

no prep, no morals,they start 35 meters away from eachother. win by kill. 

GOOOO!!!! 

PS: don't lock this because the other thread is  HP  DD vs War, I am using the current version.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Doomsday
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@GrandSymbiote94:
really why? I didn't expect that answer,\.you are aware of War's feats right? like wiping the floor with Juggs and Absorbing Man together, and did what no other Hulk or hero has done before, stopped Juggs in his tracks without P.I.S. and nearly took his head off if it wasn't for Absorbing Man!                                   
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@rapest_of_super_heros said:
"@GrandSymbiote94: really why? I didn't expect that answer,\.you are aware of War's feats right? like wiping the floor with Juggs and Absorbing Man together, and did what no other Hulk or hero has done before, stopped Juggs in his tracks without P.I.S. and nearly took his head off if it wasn't for Absorbing Man!                                    "

well the only reason i said doomsday is because doomsday adapts to well anything and the fact current doomsday got jumped by  like 10 kryptonians and adapted to it well im still gonna say doomsday

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

What difference is Horseman Hulk going to make? No matter what Hulk you put up against Doomsday, he will get his a$$ stomped.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Nefarious said:
"

What difference is Horseman Hulk going to make? No matter what Hulk you put up against Doomsday, he will get his a$$ stomped.

"

Agreed
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch  Online

Hm, I dunno gents, Horseman Hulk was a beast. Even able to stop the unstoppable Juggs with Celestial Tech...

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer

if you put this Hulk up against any other DD i would have said this Hulk. but current just adapts and wins.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Thor's hammmer: 
I wouldnt say Any DOomsday 
The Doomsday in MAgog series  i dont see any version of HULK beating him.
And HP doomdays  thats a no as well.
Well any doomsday is trouble for the This hulk . except the animated and the Mini clones
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Thor's hammmer:  I wouldnt say Any DOomsday  The Doomsday in MAgog series  i dont see any version of HULK beating him.And HP doomdays  thats a no as well. Well any doomsday is trouble for the This hulk . except the animated and the Mini clones "

maybe the one fom the Mangog series maybe current but I really don't see HP taking it.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By reactor
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @rapest_of_super_heros said:
"@GrandSymbiote94: really why? I didn't expect that answer,\.you are aware of War's feats right? like wiping the floor with Juggs and Absorbing Man together, and did what no other Hulk or hero has done before, stopped Juggs in his tracks without P.I.S. and nearly took his head off if it wasn't for Absorbing Man!                                    "
well the only reason i said doomsday is because doomsday adapts to well anything and the fact current doomsday got jumped by  like 10 kryptonians and adapted to it well im still gonna say doomsday      "
More like hundreds. Doomsday recently got beaten to death by the combined strength of the Kryptonians of New Krypton. Hulk will never summon the strength needed to beat Doomsday down before Doomsday beats down Hulk.
Artemis_ZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Artemis_ZZZ
@Nefarious said:
"

"

Hell no.Captain Universe Hulk.
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By SuperTide

Doomsday

theredkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theredkid

its doomsday but it would be a greaat crossover fight citys would be leveled thats for sure but because the fact that the new doomsday is so inncredably strong and has been showing intellagence its and easy choice that any hulk would get stomped on