No Caption Provided
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By weaponmaster

Captain Marvel and Black Adam win after an extremely tough battle.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By DH69

doomsday, cause eventually black adam just gonna start fighting captain shazam.

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Doomsday

can you imagine a shazam powered doomsday

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By karrob
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

Doomsday

"
Its a scary thought
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

Logically either solos,but Doomsday becomes Captain Adamsday and kills them both,why has that utterly foolish character not been discarded from comics is beyond me.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiend

how powerfull is current DD?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot
@demifiend:

he can fly, shown signs of intelligence and can copy powers from his enemies and use them better than they can
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

Doomsday

"
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend
@Valtot said:
" @demifiend: he can fly, shown signs of intelligence and can copy powers from his enemies and use them better than they can "
mm. i see,

but is he stronger than H/P doomsday? 'cause if he is, he takes this very very easily
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot

@demifiend:

i wouldnt say stronger but there similiar basically they both adapt to overpower there enemies with Hunter prey doomsday just evolving past them quickly and current doomsday just copies his enemies powers and uses them better along with doomsdays own physical stats to overpower his enemies

basically doomsday will turn into a shazam powered doomsday for this fight and completly overpower them

TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
" Logically either solos,but Doomsday becomes Captain Adamsday and kills them both,why has that utterly foolish character not been discarded from comics is beyond me. "
His name is the answer.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@demifiend said:
"how powerfull is current DD?

"

He's a walking plot device,he just stole Amazo's gimmick and is copying his enemies powers at leisure.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"

@demifiend:

i wouldnt say stronger but there similiar basically they both adapt to overpower there enemies with Hunter prey doomsday just evolving past them quickly and current doomsday just copies his enemies powers and uses them better along with doomsdays own physical stats to overpower his enemies

basically doomsday will turn into a shazam powered doomsday for this fight and completly overpower them

"
There are no versions of Doomsday they're all the the same Doomsday, stop making up things.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" Logically either solos,but Doomsday becomes Captain Adamsday and kills them both,why has that utterly foolish character not been discarded from comics is beyond me. "
His name is the answer. "

SO? does your name suddenly make you deadlier?
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis:Where did i say anything about being deadly ? He is Doomsday, he won't be discarded from comics just because he pwns everyone on his way and that hurts fanboys, after all, he is the ultimate survivor.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
" @demifiend said:
"how powerfull is current DD?

"
He's a walking plot device,he just stole Amazo's gimmick and is copying his enemies powers at leisure. "
He doesn't just copy, he makes the powers he copied even stronger than the ones he borrowed.
RoninTheFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By RoninTheFury
@TheUltimateSurvivor:@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Valtot said:
"

@demifiend:

"
There are no versions of Doomsday they're all the the same Doomsday, stop making up things. "
How is he making things up? This is an entirely different version of Doomsday than the one that killed Superman, or the H/P version, or the capable of forming a coherent sentence version of Doomsday. This Doomsday seems to be able to do it all. i mean, whats next, he's going to copy the A.M., or the Spectre and beat them? I like Doomsday, but this seems to be a little much, even for him.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Doomsday is going to destroy us all.

TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RoninTheFury said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor:@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Valtot said:
"

@demifiend:

"
There are no versions of Doomsday they're all the the same Doomsday, stop making up things. "
How is he making things up? This is an entirely different version of Doomsday than the one that killed Superman, or the H/P version, or the capable of forming a coherent sentence version of Doomsday. This Doomsday seems to be able to do it all. i mean, whats next, he's going to copy the A.M., or the Spectre and beat them? I like Doomsday, but this seems to be a little much, even for him. "
They're the same Doomsday. Bizarro Doomsday, Jimmy Olsen, that clone who locked himself with bones - those are versions. There is no H/p or DOS version. Same character. He just evolves every time.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday FTW
Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Solanis

I didn't see a rule that forbid Doomsday's evolution.. Doomsday wins.

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Solanis said:
" I didn't see a rule that forbid Doomsday's evolution.. Doomsday wins. "
@CapitolPunishment said:
"
No Caption Provided
Doomsday FTW "
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

doomsday wins

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrRagePants
For this fight I pick Doomsday due to his ability to copy and amplify the cloned powers. My RageLogic tells me if I fight myself, it will probably end in a stalemate, but if I fight a better version of me, I will lose.

<useless info>
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

They're the same Doomsday. Bizarro Doomsday, Jimmy Olsen, that clone who locked himself with bones - those are versions. There is no H/p or DOS version. Same character. He just evolves every time. "

You are right. 

But technically - mind you, I am a programmer - speaking. Every new evolution of Doomsday is a new "version" of him. Just think about Internet Explorer from 1.0 to 10. Or any software in particular, if you check their product information, they have a version. It is the same software but they have different version with different features. In Doomsday's case, he is the same doomsday but with new features (add-ons).

What you are referring to when it comes to Bizarro Doomsday and the likes are not versions, they can be categorized as models as they are completely different than the original doomsday. Example, Toyota cars have different versions of Celicas, but a Celica is a different model from a Supra.

Comic book editors should know better than to leave it to fans to discern characters.
</useless info>
AoERonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is getting stomped in the first fight vs them... After that it is conceivable that he could win