Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sighburr_Punk
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Versus!

I noticed there was an older post about this, except it was back before Batwing got the cool new suit, so here's an updated question.

Who would win? Batwing or Batman Beyond?

For the sake of simplicity, we'll say Terry doesn't have access to Bruce's constant advice. The two have their standard gear, and neither gets any prep time. Random encounter.

Both have similar skillsets: armored suits, martial arts, and basic gear. Both also have knowledge imparted upon them by the original Batman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Suit vs Suit - i don't know...either Gear is incredible...but Lucas Fox is a former Martial Arts World Champion, and he has mastered many different martial arts styles, he would slap Terry around.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zaied

Terry. Superior suit and feats.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucas

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I wanna say lucas

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OreoAssassin

Batwing looks so bada*s

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

They would make a great tag team combo. Should do a matchup of these two vs. Some ither team. Maybe.....

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Luke and Terry are a draw in my eyes.Luke is better because he is a champion fighter and has higher IQ. Terry suit is more advanced because its from the future. But Terry is in the New 52 now and that means he maybe diffrent. Terry could be better than Luke. We need to sit back and read Futures End and see what he is about. So far he has not did much.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are underestimating Terry. If this is right after he first became Batman then Luke sure, but even Terry from that point was doing some pretty epic acrobatics and was Kicking people off of moving motorcycles and beating entire groups of armed men. But once he got some training from the batman himself Terry was breaking into Amanda Waller's house without his suit and without getting caught, Tony clearly got to a serious batman level, probably on Dick or Jason's skill level at least imho. I think he'll have comparable martial skill to Luke, at least enough to hold his own in close combat and then his more advanced suit gives him the edge. The again I'm only assuming his is more advanced because its from the future, maybe its not. 6/10 Terry

chill2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

i Been reading Futures End. #10 Tim meets Terry and it was so bad ass. New 52 Batman Beyond seems to have more tech than Animated Terry. is a better fighter also. This version Has a AI that helps him plan. his suit can come on instant and in sections like just his hand for example. i dont see terry having troble beating anyones ass in the bat fam or team.