the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By the creator
Ball Buster said:
Yes I would agree but only when his confidence is low or in doubt ,Gladiator in full confidence mode has not been measured and seems without limit . With the  uni-power ,it would be off the scale by any standard."
Not really. Even when he has been brimming with confidence he has struggled with some strength feats.
He showed signs of straining when lifting the original Baxter Building (the strain was shown clearly on his face).
That building would be approximately 100,000 tonnes. He did not get to lift the entire building as has been pointed out many times.
I do think that Gladiator's baseline strength (with high confidence) is higher than this and I would personally put him around the 150,000 tonne mark.
This figure lies far beyond 100 tonnes and so according to Marvel would suggest incalcuble strength.
It is only incalcuble if Marvel don't bother to get off their a$$ and do the calculations based on his strength feats.

The 150,000 tonne figure ties in with eclipsing some of the standard strength feats shown by classic Thor, whom I think is slightly weaker than Gladiator.

Now if the Uni Power augments the uses strength by around 50 times, this would mean that Capt Uni Gladiator has a strength of 50 x 150,000 = 7,500,000 tonnes.
A big number to be sure.

However SMP pushes Earth sized planets around. That's represented by a strength figure of 5,980,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes.

Even if Capt Uni Gladiator is a 1000 times stronger than my estimate, he is nowhere near that of SMP.

Then bear in mind that SMP can engage beings of his strength level in combat so his durability is sufficient to allow him to withstand blows from similar strength beings.

Forever said:

To add to that, "no known limit" means exactly that.  The limit is not know.  That does not then mean that his strength is limitless.  Thor actually has an unknown limit to his strength as do a lot of the Marvel class 100 characters.  This does not mean that there is no limit to their strength, just that the limit is not know.  So to determine whether they are as strong as a SMP, one would need to compare their feats.  Gladiator has not had as much of an opportunity to shine in the spotlight that SMP and the character he is most compared to, Pre-Crisis Superman, have had but in his appearances Gladiator has not demonstrated the power levels that SMP has.  Increasing his strength 50 times could very well put him above the current Superman, in terms of displayed strength, but that would be far from SMP.

"
That sounds pretty reasonable.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SeSAW

Uni Gladiator wins his durability would be evn greater than Primes.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SeSAW

And the question is who have you ever seen any body that had the uni power (spidey, daredevil, Hulk, ) lose a battle. No one

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"And the question is who have you ever seen any body that had the uni power (spidey, daredevil, Hulk, ) lose a battle. No one"

Why would any of this matter? There are a lot of characters that have never had Uni Power and never lost a battle, but it doesn't mean that they will never lose.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Uni Gladiator wins his durability would be evn greater than Primes."

the creator said:
Then bear in mind that SMP can engage beings of his strength level in combat so his durability is sufficient to allow him to withstand blows from similar strength beings.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ball Buster

Ok creator .Your saying the Baxter Building is 100 tons?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock
Ball Buster said:
"Ok creator .Your saying the Baxter Building is 100 tons?"

He's not saying that. I'm sure he knows it weighs more than that...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King_Saturn
The Baxter Building is like 200,000 tons right ?
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ball Buster
King Saturn said:
"The Baxter Building is like 200,000 tons right ?
"
I would guess way more.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By One-Above-All

The Baxter Building weighs somewhere between 60,000 – 100,000 tons.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ball Buster

Ok how many stories is the baxter building? 35 floors? 60,000 lbs might be just one floor.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By One-Above-All
Ball Buster said:
"Ok how many stories is the baxter building?"
I think it has 35
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Honestly Superman Prime is pretty dumb in my opinion but just based off of feats I sadly have to give it to him. Although I am not sure how you came to your conclusion on how much strength it would take to move the Earth. Im not arguing...just curious how you came ot that #.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By One-Above-All
Ball Buster said:
"Ok how many stories is the baxter building? 35 floors? 60,000 lbs might be just one floor."
LOL

Let's say each floor does weigh 60000 pounds (they weigh more).

If the Baxter Building has 35 stories, it would end up only weighing 1050 tons.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ball Buster
One-Above-All said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Ok how many stories is the baxter building? 35 floors? 60,000 lbs might be just one floor."
LOL

If the Baxter Building has 35 stories, it would end up only weighing 1050 tons."
Dude.What are u talking about.You lost me. 60000 x 35= 2,100,000 tons. I said "one "floor 60000 lb.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By One-Above-All
Ball Buster said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Ball Buster said:
LOL

If the Baxter Building has 35 stories, it would end up only weighing 1050 tons."
Dude.What are talking about.You lost me."
You said one floor might weigh 60000 pounds. That would make the Baxter Building weigh about 1050 tons.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By One-Above-All
Ball Buster said:
60000 x 35= 2,100,000 tons."

lbs = pounds

2000 pounds = 1 ton

60000 divided by 2000 = 30

35 times 30 = 1050
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ball Buster

Im sorry 60000 tons not lbs.I lost myself.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ball Buster

One floor Steel alloy and poured concrete with other high tech devises .It would be conservative at 60000 tons per floor.As for creators statement that Gladiator look like he was straining ,I didn't think that at all.He just looked pissed.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By One-Above-All

The Empire State Building weighs 365000 tons and is 102 stories high.

Are you saying 6 floors of the Baxter Building weigh about as much as the Empire State building?

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ball Buster

I have not  been able to verify the Baxter Building weight anywhere. From what Ive read, i suppose BB to more rigid than pretty much any building in New York in MU,but ill look at what your saying.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By One-Above-All

Not saying your wrong, but I got the info of the Baxter Building weighing 60000 - 100000 tons from The_Creator and he's usually right about these things.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ball Buster

Yeah he is right.What the hell was i thinking.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ball Buster

I've been working too much.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By One-Above-All

The Uni-Power multiplies the users powers by 50, right? Then CU Gladiator should be able to lift over 5,000,000 tons. Superman Prime is still stronger.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#76  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

ANYWAYS ...honestly Superman Prime is overpowered...we all know this...Gladiator lost to Vulcan b4...just throwing that out there...I know I know gladiator has Capt Universe power

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ball Buster
One-Above-All said:
"The Uni-Power multiplies the users powers by 50, right? Then CU Gladiator should be able to lift over 5,000,000 tons."
I dont know.Spider man punched the Hulk into orbit.At the time spidermans strength was 10 tons max.You can do math on this one im too tired.been up for 3 days. but at i for SM would be 500000 ton,Man, Im going to sleep.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Prime wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By King_Saturn
Captain Universe Gladiator wont beat Prime still... I have been trying to think of ways but he cant... he isnt strong enough
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By the creator
Ball Buster said:
"One-Above-All said:
"The Uni-Power multiplies the users powers by 50, right? Then CU Gladiator should be able to lift over 5,000,000 tons."
I dont know.Spider man punched the Hulk into orbit.At the time spidermans strength was 10 tons max.You can do math on this one im too tired.been up for 3 days. but at i for SM would be 500000 ton,Man, Im going to sleep."
The Creator said:

Not really. Even when he has been brimming with confidence he has struggled with some strength feats.
He showed signs of straining when lifting the original Baxter Building (the strain was shown clearly on his face).
That building would be approximately 100000 tonnes. He did not get to lift the entire building as has been pointed out many times.
I do think that Gladiator's baseline strength (with high confidence) is higher than this and I would personally put him around the 150000 tonne mark.
This figure lies far beyond 100 tonnes and so according to Marvel would suggest incalcuble strength.
It is only incalcuble if Marvel don't bother to get off their a$$ and do the calculations based on his strength feats.

The 150000 tonne figure ties in with eclipsing some of the standard strength feats shown by classic Thor, whom I think is slightly weaker than Gladiator.

Now if the Uni Power augments the uses strength by around 50 times, this would mean that Capt Uni Gladiator has a strength of 50 x 150000 = 7500000 tonnes.
A big number to be sure.

However SMP pushes Earth sized planets around. That's represented by a strength figure of 5,980,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes.

Even if Capt Uni Gladiator is a 1000 times stronger than my estimate, he is nowhere near that of SMP.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Creator has proven Prime wins.I hope it stays like this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"Ball Buster said:
"One-Above-All said:
I dont know.Spider man punched the Hulk into orbit.At the time spidermans strength was 10 tons max.You can do math on this one im too tired.been up for 3 days. but at i for SM would be 500000 ton,Man, Im going to sleep."
The Creator said:

That building would be approximately 100000 tonnes. He did not get to lift the entire building as has been pointed out many times.
I do think that Gladiator's baseline strength (with high confidence) is higher than this and I would personally put him around the 150000 tonne mark.

The 150000 tonne figure ties in with eclipsing some of the standard strength feats shown by classic Thor, whom I think is slightly weaker than Gladiator.

Now if the Uni Power augments the uses strength by around 50 times, this would mean that Capt Uni Gladiator has a strength of 50 x 150000 = 7500000 tonnes.
A big number to be sure.

"
Ah Very Good
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Nitric
the creator said:
"Ball Buster said:
Yes I would agree but only when his confidence is low or in doubt ,Gladiator in full confidence mode has not been measured and seems without limit . With the  uni-power ,it would be off the scale by any standard."
That building would be approximately 100,000 tonnes. He did not get to lift the entire building as has been pointed out many times.
I do think that Gladiator's baseline strength (with high confidence) is higher than this and I would personally put him around the 150,000 tonne mark.

The 150,000 tonne figure ties in with eclipsing some of the standard strength feats shown by classic Thor, whom I think is slightly weaker than Gladiator.

Now if the Uni Power augments the uses strength by around 50 times, this would mean that Capt Uni Gladiator has a strength of 50 x 150,000 = 7,500,000 tonnes.
A big number to be sure.

Forever said:

To add to that, "no known limit" means exactly that.  The limit is not know.  That does not then mean that his strength is limitless.  Thor actually has an unknown limit to his strength as do a lot of the Marvel class 100 characters.  This does not mean that there is no limit to their strength, just that the limit is not know.  So to determine whether they are as strong as a SMP, one would need to compare their feats.  Gladiator has not had as much of an opportunity to shine in the spotlight that SMP and the character he is most compared to, Pre-Crisis Superman, have had but in his appearances Gladiator has not demonstrated the power levels that SMP has.  Increasing his strength 50 times could very well put him above the current Superman, in terms of displayed strength, but that would be far from SMP.

"
That sounds pretty reasonable.
"

Ok. I was thinking Gladiator. And I was pretty confident in my opinion. But then I read this post.

Superman Prime should probably wipe the floor with Gladiator *Cries*
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BattleMage

CU Gladiator

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By primebonnick

when gladitr can punch through the phantom zone and retetcon someone talk to me prime FTW

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By primebonnick
@Static Shock: guardian energy isn't the sun and he absorbed that
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By alcoholbob

You don't need to explain yourself when you say "Superman Wins" in the comic vine. He just does.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock
@Primebonnick: He absorbed that via plot device. This has nothing to do with my point, anyway, which was a few years old to begin with. 
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By primebonnick
@Static Shock: you said he cud only absorb sunlight it has everything to do with you point. Plot device or not he still did it and its canon, but ur right this is an old thread anyway
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
@Primebonnick said:
@Static Shock: you said he cud only absorb sunlight it has everything to do with you point. Plot device or not he still did it and its canon
Right. I did say that, barring any plot-devices. Just because he can absorb Oan-Cosmic energy doesn't mean he can absorb Gladiator's powers. That was my point. 
virgin4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By virgin4life

GLADIATOR STOMPS

theaceofknaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By theaceofknaves

This is laughable. Gladiator all day every day. Even without the uni power, at full confidence he takes prime. he's just too fast. he speed blitzes prime before prime can even react. now prime can speed blitz too, but gladiator is FTL in speed and reflexes, prime isn't. kallark approaches silver surfer/flash levels in this regard.

with the uni power on top... he takes prime quite easily.

Edit: I've noticed someone bringing up Gladiators Baxter Building feat. That was what? Decades ago. Kallark has had power ups since then.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#93  Edited By TDK_1997

Prime takes this

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime kills Gladiator to death.
theaceofknaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By theaceofknaves

How? Prime can't land a single punch on Gladiator. Kallark has FASTER THAN LIGHT reaction times. Prime doesn't even approach that level. He's so far off FTL reaction times it's not even on the horizon.

TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL my ass.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheUltimateSurvivor :

Lol at Your post.

And Glad's reaction speed is here:
Gladiator and Hyperion using nanosecond speed reaction
Gladiator and Hyperion using nanosecond speed reaction
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Lol at your post.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By termiteone4ever

This Battle is old and tricky . CPT universe Gladiator should be powerful. STill prime is no Joke with his Stupid power Level.

Technically GLadiator should be more powerful here . Still in the comic universe that doesnt say anything with out Feats and power and strength. Prime has proven to be very powerful. IS there any Scan of gladiator doing anything in this CPT universe form?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
@czarny_samael: Lol at your post.
No. People already understood that Gladiator has nanosecond speed reaction. Half of year from this moment almost no body belived that. Currently it is normal argument in his battles. The same with other of his feats.

What is crazy in Your post, is that Sam's battle with Glads completly doesn't matter. It matters as much as any post in which someone try to prove that Hulk or Thor are weak because they can't put down Juggernaut. That is LOL. This battle was explained many time and doesn't matter. As any PIS in which speedsters don't use their speed.