No Caption Provided
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

With the additional powers granted to the Capt Universe host and the boost to his altready massive abilities, I would be tempted to back CU Gladiator for the win.
His strength alone will be magnified by a factor of 50.

Here's a resume of Capt Universe powers,

"The Uni-Power amplifies strength about fifty times Thus if a person can normally lift (press) 150 pounds, he or she would now be able to lift approximately 7,500 pounds. Each Captain Universe is also granted the ability to fly by harnessing the Uni-Power's energy to generate antigravitions. The Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features). The Uni-Power can also be wielded like an energy-beam, generating a luminous burst of energy with a concussive force determined to an extent by the user's ability. The Uni-Power also grants each Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth."

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Gladiator would be a match for him without the CU power. With it, its a definite win for Gladiator.

I think this is the best pic of Gladiator so far:

No Caption Provided
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Magicalmoment

gladiator's hair looks so weird in that pic,and gladiator wins

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"With the additional powers granted to the Capt Universe host and the boost to his altready massive abilities, I would be tempted to back CU Gladiator for the win.
His strength alone will be magnified by a factor of 50.

Here's a resume of Capt Universe powers,

"The Uni-Power amplifies strength about fifty times Thus if a person can normally lift (press) 150 pounds, he or she would now be able to lift approximately 7,500 pounds. Each Captain Universe is also granted the ability to fly by harnessing the Uni-Power's energy to generate antigravitions. The Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features). The Uni-Power can also be wielded like an energy-beam, generating a luminous burst of energy with a concussive force determined to an extent by the user's ability. The Uni-Power also grants each Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth.""
I have to say I missed your posts. Clear and without bias.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"Gladiator would be a match for him without the CU power. With it, its a definite win for Gladiator.

I think this is the best pic of Gladiator so far:

No Caption Provided
"
Gladiator should ditch the Mohawk and just get a Low Cut Fade... then he would look straight
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Rookie

Nah I say he keep the  Hawk this would prob be the best time to bring him out in his own solo comic because the Mohawk is so popular everyone would read his comics because he looks ike them!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Gladiator could win here
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Marvel Knight

Gladiator

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
The Rookie said:
"Nah I say he keep the  Hawk this would prob be the best time to bring him out in his own solo comic because the Mohawk is so popular everyone would read his comics because he looks ike them!!"
He looks funny with the Hawk in that Image though...
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Rookie
King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:
"Nah I say he keep the  Hawk this would prob be the best time to bring him out in his own solo comic because the Mohawk is so popular everyone would read his comics because he looks ike them!!"
He looks funny with the Hawk in that Image though..."

its because they didnt make him look like batista.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By the creator
Magicalmoment said:
"gladiator's hair looks so weird in that pic,and gladiator wins"
That's because normally has crew cut hair on the rest of his head (apart from the mohican) but in this case he is clean shaven.

Alpha said:
I have to say I missed your posts. Clear and without bias."
Thanks.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pic makes him look alien. Not just a blue human with a mohawk.

I like.