#1 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an all out battle...

War will wage on a planet the size of Jupiter made of Earth like substance.

Planet is full of Large and small objects to use as weapons, and lot of metal objects for CS

Blood Lusted

Darksied oversees battle and is its only witness

No BFR

win by KO or Death

CS has all powers he has ever had

#2 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody

#3 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

I say supes 1 mil takes this, though not very easily.

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

I win, because I have more feats than them.

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Soul_Rebel said:

I say supes 1 mil takes this, though not very easily.

Pretty much this.  
Kal Kent is pretty much the same level of strength of SA Superman, if not a little weaker.  
He just has other variety of powers that I believe are stronger than what CS has.  
Although, CS is stronger than Kal Kent as he is three times stronger than SA Superman. 
#6 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Cyborg Superman or Cosmic Superman.

#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@menaceforever said:
Is this Cyborg Superman or Cosmic Superman.
Composite Superman.   
#8 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

KAL KENT IS one of the most powerful Superman / Ever in comics i dont see much of any superman beating him . He is the only superman with out any weakness .

#9 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

KAL KENT IS one of the most powerful Superman / Ever in comics i dont see much of any superman beating him . He is the only superman with out any weakness .

the most powerful superman is still the original superman, clark kent. even kal kent admits it. clark was in the dc 1 million series as well, as Superman PRIME 1million, the gold superman. he has aquired vast amount of abilities, including the powers of the 5th dimension imp, and spent 15 thousand years absorbing solar energy in the centre of a super sun, where his forteress of solitude is.

#10 Edited by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

CS also has incredible intellegance thanks to Brainiac 5

#11 Posted by Vaeternus (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes 1 million, btw he's far more powerful then SA Superman(he was powerful in his own right) but the Supes 1 million was pretty much SA Superman and then some.

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vaeternus said:

Supes 1 million, btw he's far more powerful then SA Superman(he was powerful in his own right) but the Supes 1 million was pretty much SA Superman and then some.

True, although he is still physically weaker than SA Compiste Superman who is three times stronger than SA Superman.  
So if Kal gets into a slug fest with him, he won't be winning. 
His other powers will probably pull him a win.  
#13 Edited by Vaeternus (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Vaeternus said:

Supes 1 million, btw he's far more powerful then SA Superman(he was powerful in his own right) but the Supes 1 million was pretty much SA Superman and then some.

True, although he is still physically weaker than SA Compiste Superman who is three times stronger than SA Superman. So if Kal gets into a slug fest with him, he won't be winning. His other powers will probably pull him a win.

Not so sure about that, only reason why I say that is because the Superman Prime 1 mill had no weaknesses...who's to say he couldn't match CS Supes strength wise? But yeah, even if that's debatable, power and overall wise Superman Prime 1 mill is said to be top 3 most powerful DCU characters if I'm not mistaken some where along the line so I'll give it to him overall.

#14 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman 1 Million.

#16 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: no evaluation?

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@jeanroygrant: no evaluation?

?

#18 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: simple question, You have no explanation for your decision?

#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman 1 Million.

yeah.

#20 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman 1 Million.

yeah.

Oh, Supeman 1 Million seems more powerful to me IMO. Wasn't he said to be second only to the Presence, or something like that?

#21 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: like to see that scan if anybody has it

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@jeanroygrant: like to see that scan if anybody has it

I'll see if i have it