#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal. I beleive her abilities have only been superficialy explored and in an depth battle with Iceman her diversity of ability and level of control would kayo before he could mount a sufficient response.....But real could either way.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't too sure and I'm still not too sure exactly. It can go anyway. Iceman controls water in all 4 phases. Crystal is basically on par with Molecule man to an extent because she controls water, wind, earth, and fire. Crystal can do what ever she wants with that kind of power.

#4 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Crystal, too. More versatility.

#5 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

bump... iceman ftw, being versitile means nothing to a being that doesn't need a physical body... he transfers his consciousness into crystal. she dies
#6 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is the Inhuman Crystal from Marvel, Iceman will not be killing her unless she tries to kill him first.

#7 Posted by Roddy010 (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman....

#8 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman for the win but I think Crystal can put up a decent fight and has the potential to KO him with force. Her water and fire based powers would be useless here since he could possibly override her temp control , he has way better feats with moisture and temp manipulation to show that he is superior to her in these areas. However, she could hit him with earth and seismic energy beams to KO him, and can counter/evade his ice blasts with winds and earth. With morals on, Bobby wouldn't kill, and I can see him being KO'd by being hit hard enough if Crystal managed to hit him, but I see him taking the majority.

#9 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman
#10 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
Iceman for the win but I think Crystal can put up a decent fight and has the potential to KO him with force. Her water and fire based powers would be useless here since he could possibly override her temp control , he has way better feats with moisture and temp manipulation to show that he is superior to her in these areas. However, she could hit him with earth and seismic energy beams to KO him, and can counter/evade his ice blasts with winds and earth. With morals on, Bobby wouldn't kill, and I can see him being KO'd by being hit hard enough if Crystal managed to hit him, but I see him taking the majority.
I find myself pretty much agreeing with you except that Crystal would need to know just exactly how much force she had to use to knock him out. Too little and he is still fighting. Too much and she breaks his head and releases him from his own body. She cannot simply go by what would be right for ice the size of his head either as it has been stated that Iceman generally makes harder ice than normal.
#11 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think iceman can actually be KOed

#12 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

With tp yes physical force no.

#13 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
I dont think iceman can actually be KOed
I do not think he can currently either. But there are lots of times where he was when he had less power and that is unfortunately uncontested evidence so far.
#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: Good point. If she destroyed his body she has really no other way to effect him while he can still attack her.  

@Sherlock: I haven't seen anything that suggests he can't be knocked unconcious by force.  
#15 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Erik: Good point. If she destroyed his body she has really no other way to effect him while he can still attack her.    @Sherlock: I haven't seen anything that suggests he can't be knocked unconcious by force.  
Considering he can move his consiousness to any body of water if his ice body is destroyed i dont think its a stretch to say he cant be knocked out
#16 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal

#17 Posted by HellionVulcan (3772 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman ..... if they were bloodlusted he'd freeze her insides & just brutally murder her but under normal morals i see him ko'ing her .

#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Erik: Good point. If she destroyed his body she has really no other way to effect him while he can still attack her.    @Sherlock: I haven't seen anything that suggests he can't be knocked unconcious by force.  

Considering he can move his consiousness to any body of water if his ice body is destroyed i dont think its a stretch to say he cant be knocked out

That's my point though. She doesn't have to destroy his body. I haven't seen anything to support that he cannot be knocked unconcious by force, and Crystal has the capability to do that. IIRC, in the Onslaught encounter, Iceman was KO'd by Cyclop's blast and KO'd during the Apoc 12 story arc by Deathbird, and I believe both these instances were after his encounter with Emma showing him his potential and he began experimenting with his powers. Aside from these showings he has also been hurt by various energies, including M-11's ray blast and by some laser beam during the Wild Kingdom story. I think he is obviously more powerful now and has had better showings since these instances but I don't think he has developed to the point to where he is totally invulnerable to feeling pain from any force applied to his body.  
#19 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Sherlock said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

That's my point though. She doesn't have to destroy his body. I haven't seen anything to support that he cannot be knocked unconcious by force, and Crystal has the capability to do that. IIRC, in the Onslaught encounter, Iceman was KO'd by Cyclop's blast and KO'd during the Apoc 12 story arc by Deathbird, and I believe both these instances were after his encounter with Emma showing him his potential and he began experimenting with his powers. Aside from these showings he has also been hurt by various energies, including M-11's ray blast and by some laser beam during the Wild Kingdom story. I think he is obviously more powerful now and has had better showings since these instances but I don't think he has developed to the point to where he is totally invulnerable to feeling pain from any force applied to his body.  
Actually im pretty sure he is.He can exist as psyonic energy and his ice body is just a host for his mind which is why he can move it into any water source he pleases
#20 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

bumpidity bump bump ;D

#21 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby wins this

#22 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't see bobby getting knocked out these days.. he can be reduced to nothing more than a conscious.. i have a hard time seeing how the inhuman takes this for this simple fact that she is a tier matter manipulator a high order telepath or reality warper.. she has to be one of the three to pose a threat to this omega mutant.. his powerset is crazy these days

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

Iceman ..... if they were bloodlusted he'd freeze her insides & just brutally murder her but under normal morals i see him ko'ing her .