Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos
No Caption Provided

"Crystal possesses genetically superior Inhuman physiology, which has been enhanced and mutated by exposure to the Terrigen Mists. She has the ability to mentally manipulate the four basic elements of nature (as defined by the classical Greeks): fire, water, earth, and air. She does so by means of a psionic interaction with the substances on a molecular level. " - CV

• Fire - By controlling oxygen molecules she can cause fire to spontaneously ignite or she can douse any oxidizing flame by depriving it of oxygen.
  • Water -She can join hydrogen and oxygen molecules to create rain, summoning these molecules from a volume of atmosphere within a radius of approximately two miles. She can control the movement of water by manipulating surface tension, divining water from the ground and causing it to flow in designated directions. The observed maximum volume of water she can control is approximately 2,000 cubic feet (about 15,000 gallons).
  • Earth -She can control the various substances that make up common bedrock (earth: iron, granite, shale, limestone, etc.), creating seismic tremors of up to 6.7 on the Richter scale (greater if tectonic plate fault lines are nearby) by causing a sudden shifting of the earth. The observed maximum volume she can affect at once is 1.8 x 10" cubic feet (approximately 1/800 of a cubic mile).
  • Air -She can also control oxygen atoms and oxygen-containing molecules to create atmospheric disturbances of various kinds. By intermingling air with earth she can cause a dust storm, air with water a typhoon, and air with fire a firestorm. She is able to create a wind of tornado intensity.

"He has immense strength that far exceeds the ability to lift 100 tons effortlessly. Similarly, due to the mystical nature of his powers granted by an external source of limitless magic as the Gem of Cyttorak, Juggernaut can increase his physical strength to immeasurable levels with a simple thought when he needs it. In this sense, Juggernaut has virtually limitless superhuman strength and his most notable feature of his display of physical power is his unstoppable forward momentum." - CV

Elemental Control vs. Immense Strength

Crystal has taken it upon herself to test her true power against one of those most powerful individuals on earth, Juggernaut. She has four days of preparation to train & develop strategies for each of her elements. Crystal is given basic information on Marko (Physical Stats, Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses), while Marko is just aware of her elemental control but not her level of it.

1. Morals are off for Crystal & Juggernaut is in character.
  2. Win by death, knockout or incapacitation.
  3. Battle field removal is allowed but doesn't issue a win.
  4. No Kuurth or other power upgrades aside from Cyttorak.

Both start 1 mile apart, Crystal is also not allowed to fly, just to make it fair for the sake of the match.

No Caption Provided
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LordOfFate

Poor, poor Crystal, I wonder what flowers they will place on her hospital bed.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Agreed onthe post above. There is nothing Crystal can do to beat the Juggernaut outside of BFR. She could either BFR Juggs via earth or wind or opt to bury him under those mountains and thats about it. Without her being able to fly (I am assuming this includes even if it's low to the ground on earth like she did in her WoK one-shot), she will eventually come into his range and he would KO her easily.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro

a thunderclap will tear through her winds, or he can just use a spell to shrink her.

Washuchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Washuchan

I will only say Juggernaut Punch, and I'm The Juggernaut B****

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think her winds could possibly dissipate a thunderclap. That would depend on how close she is to the brunt of the shockwave. Either way she loses her.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Phylos

Hmm, she couldn't even knock him out?

I only ask because she's be known to animate elements into sculpture like constructs, and since she is in this specific environment, I was thinking she'd 'borrow' some of that mountain and create a giant like earth golem.

She does have the advantage of distance, but that whole 'momentum' thing would be quite the job to do.

Stopping him completely would be tough, but redirecting could be a possibility.

Egh, though it would be a good match.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sandiego008

@Phylos:You can't stop the juggernaut with force like that ... you pretty much have to bfr him to win.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Phylos said:

I only ask because she's be known to animate elements into sculpture like constructs, and since she is in this specific environment, I was thinking she'd 'borrow' some of that mountain and create a giant like earth golem.

She does have the advantage of distance, but that whole 'momentum' thing would be quite the job to do.

I thought about this too,and she could do this but she also shares a psychic connection to her animated constructs and can potentially feel the impact damage as psychic feedback from Cain's blows. She could redirect him, especially with earth but not indefinitely, and she will tire while he won't. Outside of BFR, I can't think of anything she could to win here, and without flight she won't be able to maintain enough distance to stay out of range of a thunderclap (if he actually does them....I don' remember him doing that).

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

@THUNDERBOLT30: He's done it before ... it is becoming a move in marvel that is done by more than hulk.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phylos

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Phylos said:

I thought about this too,and she could do this but she also shares a psychic connection to her animated constructs and can potentially feel the impact damage as psychic feedback from Cain's blows. She could redirect him, especially with earth but not indefinitely, and she will tire while he won't. Outside of BFR, I can't think of anything she could to win here, and without flight she won't be able to maintain enough distance to stay out of range of a thunderclap (if he actually does them....I don' remember him doing that).

Outside of BFR? hmm.

Well, what about removing the air from his lungs? I know that's more of Storms thing, but she has shown to be capable of doing so.

But like you said, she'll tire while he wont. So it just comes down to her putting all of her might into the beginning of the match, flight or not.

Her reaction time is pretty good though (encasing herself in earth at the exact time when a bomb struck 00:00, unscathed). So the force of the thunderclap would be somewhat dealt with.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Phylos: Juggernaut doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe.She does have good reaction time but a thunderclap or two from Cain should shatter earth, even with her reinforcing it.

@sandiego008: Oh OK. Thanks. I have never seen him do this but I believe you. If Luke Cage did it,I don't see why Juggs wouldn't.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Phylos

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Phylos: Juggernaut doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe.She does have good reaction time but a thunderclap or two from Cain should shatter earth, even with her reinforcing it.

@sandiego008: Oh OK. Thanks. I have never seen him do this but I believe you. If Luke Cage did it,I don't see why Juggs wouldn't.

Good god, I created a spite thread, D:

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Phylos said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It's cool. I'm just glad Crystal gets some love on a forum somewhere, even if she gets epically pounded lol. She is my 2nd favorite right behind Storm, but she's been in limbo for the longest :-(.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Phylos

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Phylos said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It's cool. I'm just glad Crystal gets some love on a forum somewhere, even if she gets epically pounded lol. She is my 2nd favorite right behind Storm, but she's been in limbo for the longest :-(.

She's on my top 5 list, she needs more exposure though.