Crystal vs Avatar

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

The Inhuman vs the Last Airbender. Who wins?

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ElusiveStorm

the Inhuman, hands down

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Vigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vigilante

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Avatar, hands down."

Exacttly

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Hmm... I'm not sure... I think Crystal might win, The Avatar is still inexperienced so just for sheer experience, Crystal.

lash hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By lash hex

as much as i think ang is cool i bet Crytstal would win

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

avater

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

I think Crystal has more experince with the elements but Aang has more raw power and youth on his side. I am thinking Aang could take it, he definitly can if he is able to enter the Avatar state.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"I think Crystal has more experince with the elements but Aang has more raw power and youth on his side. I am thinking Aang could take it, he definitly can if he is able to enter the Avatar state."

Here's the thing though, Aang's victory depends on too many "if"s. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. Just because Aang's younger doesn't mean anything. Crystal's not like 40 years old so his youth doesn't mean squat against a being who's only a few years older. Crystal has a wider variety tricks she can pull with her powers.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"I think Crystal has more experince with the elements but Aang has more raw power and youth on his side. I am thinking Aang could take it, he definitly can if he is able to enter the Avatar state."
Here's the thing though, Aang's victory depends on too many "if"s. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. Just because Aang's younger doesn't mean anything. Crystal's not like 40 years old so his youth doesn't mean squat against a being who's only a few years older. Crystal has a wider variety tricks she can pull with her powers."
Your right. The only way Aang pulls off a 100% win is Avatar State. But without that its a good match up. I think Crystal would pull it out with experince though.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
Here's the thing though, Aang's victory depends on too many "if"s. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. Just because Aang's younger doesn't mean anything. Crystal's not like 40 years old so his youth doesn't mean squat against a being who's only a few years older. Crystal has a wider variety tricks she can pull with her powers."
Your right. The only way Aang pulls off a 100% win is Avatar State. But without that its a good match up. I think Crystal would pull it out with experince though. "

yea i guess thats true but one question an aang still go into avater state

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
Your right. The only way Aang pulls off a 100% win is Avatar State. But without that its a good match up. I think Crystal would pull it out with experince though. "
yea i guess thats true but one question an aang still go into avater state"
Why couldn't he?
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

like didn't zuko sister kill aang in the avater state and the only way he came back was that magic water. cause like i thought once you die in the avater state thats it even though you come back

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"like didn't zuko sister kill aang in the avater state and the only way he came back was that magic water. cause like i thought once you die in the avater state thats it even though you come back"
I don't think he "died" so the Avatar state should be fine.
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
"like didn't zuko sister kill aang in the avater state and the only way he came back was that magic water. cause like i thought once you die in the avater state thats it even though you come back"
I don't think he "died" so the Avatar state should be fine. "

i thought he did cause katra said he stoped breathing but i'm glad he still has the avater state:)

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
I don't think he "died" so the Avatar state should be fine. "
i thought he did cause katra said he stoped breathing but i'm glad he still has the avater state:)"
You can stop breathing and not be dead. It happens all the time. He would have died though without the water.
Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hagane Enna

Totally fangirl-ish moment here (especially since I have no &^%$# clue who Avatar is) but Avatar ought to win sumply because the %$@& Crystal was stupid enough to toss Quicksilver aside ;-)

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sling Shot

Your right totally fangirl moment...but it's neat to se a Quicksilver groupie, kinda unique.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hagane Enna

Sling Shot says:

"Your right totally fangirl moment...but it's neat to se a Quicksilver groupie, kinda unique."

Heh heh...I like the odd ones. Too bad he's not a choice in the dating poll ;-)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Crystal wins. All in favor say "I."

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D-Mon

From what I've read I would have to say the Avatar because if she makes an earthquake Aang can probably dodge it just by flying. And Aang I think Aang has somewhat more control of the four elements than Crystal. If it comes to water Aang would definately win. If you saw the season 2 premiere Aang has perfect control of the ocean.I also think Aang's air scooter can come to his advantage in speed.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

D-Mon says:

"From what I've read I would have to say the Avatar because if she makes an earthquake Aang can probably dodge it just by flying. And Aang I think Aang has somewhat more control of the four elements than Crystal. If it comes to water Aang would definately win. If you saw the season 2 premiere Aang has perfect control of the ocean.I also think Aang's air scooter can come to his advantage in speed."

I don't think it would work that way. Aang has to be near water in order to do anything with water. Crystal has control over the molecules.

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By D-Mon

Eternal Chaos says:

"D-Mon says:
"From what I've read I would have to say the Avatar because if she makes an earthquake Aang can probably dodge it just by flying. And Aang I think Aang has somewhat more control of the four elements than Crystal. If it comes to water Aang would definately win. If you saw the season 2 premiere Aang has perfect control of the ocean.I also think Aang's air scooter can come to his advantage in speed."
I don't think it would work that way. Aang has to be near water in order to do anything with water. Crystal has control over the molecules."

True. Not trying to be a fanboy, but couldn't Aang control whatever she makes besides fire since he hasn't mastered firebending yet?

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Titan3510

Nay.

Okay, Crystal can only use one element at a time. Plus, she tires out quickly too. Aang however would win. Aang's way of using his elemental powers are completely different than Crystal.

Aang is super agile and fast and I don't think Crystal can control ice.

Aang is a Master airbender and is very very good with waterbending and earthbending. Not to mention skilled in fighting against fire and fighting adept and master firebenders such as the firebending prodigy Azula. Azula could wipe the floor with Crystal.

Plus the Avatar State which activates when Aang is under a lot of stress. Baddabing. Almost nothing can stop him.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By grimm

I know. Ang would win. Besides he's had training in all 4 elements. I don't think crystal has but I may be wrong.

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GodOfDoom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Crystal wins. All in favor say "I.""

I

although i think the avatar is great, i have to say crystal. aang will only win if goes into the avatar state, seing how crystal is more powerful she will be able to kill aang before he would even be able to inter the avatar state

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Titan3510

Crystal cannot whip water molecules out of thin air. There has to be some humidity. Plus she can only use one element at a time. The Avatar can use as many as he likes.

How is Crystal able to kill Aang.

How is she stronger than Aang.

He is a better fighter than you realize. For everything that Aang has done he knows how to fight. Master airbender, approaching the status of master waterbender and earthbender, and has little skill in fire. Plus he has the Avatar State.

You know what, I still think Azula and that exploding third-eye man can wipe the floor with Crystal. Tell me I'm wrong.

Prove it to me that Crystal can beat, even kill Aang if she wanted to.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mimic12

The Kindred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Kindred

I loved Crystal, she was my favorite character in my brothers FF comics, couldnt she control all four elements? if so then she wins, control over air hardly beats control over air, water, fire, and earth

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mimic12

I love Crystal too. I gess im just a sucker for a redhead but I still say Aang can give her a run for her money with change to spare.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AngelFrost
Crystal
She is more exeperienced and can do incredible feats with her powers.
At one point, she created a giant statue of Black Bolt and used it as a weapon made entirely of stone!
I doubt Aang could do that without the Avatar state of course.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Belladonna

Crystal would win :)

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

The Avatar, even w/o the state, he's a master martial artist. Then you factor in the Avatar state, Crystal isn't gunna win this one.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kastiel

The Avatar, Crystal is going to get her butt whooped.