Crystal Gems vs. the Enforcers

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loumast

For those that can remember The Enforcers without being reminded... you get a cookie. Otherwise...

The Crystal Gems
The Crystal Gems

The Enforcers
The Enforcers

This will be a 5 round battle. Gems can't fuse and once they are back in their gem form it's a loss. The battle will take place on the beach outside the Gem's base.

Round 1: Human enforcers

-All three are given one gem disruptor blade thing each

Round 2: Dark Chi Warriors

Round 3: Oni Masks

- Each enforcer is able to summon 100 of their respective Shadowkahn in total. Once taken out they can't be re summoned. All masks are on the enforcers faces.

- Ratso: Razor Kahn

- Finn: Samurai Kahn

- Chow: Ninja Kahn

Round 4: Demons

- For the sake of feats, capabilities can be taken from what the Ice Crew could do. Competence and capabilities remain the same.

Round 5: Demons+

- Same criteria for round 2 but now the enforcers are granted a variety of powers from the demons. I made the list off the powers the Ice Crew were given/took. They no longer all have their dragon abilities, though it can pretty safely be assumed stat boosts are still there for the most part.

- Ratso: Earth and Moon

- Finn: Wind, Sky and Fire

-Chow: Water, Mountain and Thunder

BONUS ROUND

-Basically talisman round. Since there was no good way to really determine who had what I kind of custom made a list.

-The enforcers are able to hand off Talismans should they be able to

- Finn: Rooster Rabbit Horse Dog

- Ratso: Snake Dragon Rat Sheep

- Chow: Ox Monkey Pig Tiger

Thought this would be a fun/nostalgic battle to get made. Hope everyone appreciates it ^^

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I will do a little research on those Enforcers guys, but I hope the Gems win.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Know what the best kind of research is?... watching Jackie Chan Adventures *nods sagely* lol. But yeah, if you haven't seen it 9001% recommend it.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@loumast said:

@waezi2: Know what the best kind of research is?... watching Jackie Chan Adventures *nods sagely* lol. But yeah, if you haven't seen it 9001% recommend it.

I remember watching that show when it originally aired.

I haven't watch Steven Universe so I can't really pick.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@cloudguy: Dude, you gotta watch it. It's the best animated show that has been made the last 15 years

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

The first round is unnecessary. The enforcers should win all of the other ones.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@waezi2: well for you maybe but in general I say no

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@cloudguy: Dude, you gotta watch it. It's the best animated show that has been made the last 15 years

The ridiculousness and sillynes that sometimes border on spongebob or flapjack levels (which isn't always a bad ting) keeps it from being one of my favorite shows. Just a personal opinion Same unfortunate effect goes to Gravity Falls and Adventure time. That eing said Steven Universe and the latter two I mentioned are all pretty darn good. Not saying Jackie Chan is perfect either or course XD Has its cornyness and stuffs.

The first round is unnecessary. The enforcers should win all of the other ones.

Why is it unnecessary? >.>

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@loumast: Because even with a blade of that sort, they still outclass them in every way. Pearl can shoot them from a distance, Amethyst can tie them up, and Garnet's shockwaves from her punches will knock them out.