• 54 results
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

This is a bracket-style H2H battle among characters who are "cruiserweights"--their strength levels are between 60 and 85 tons.

(Please note that this is not intended to be any kind of inclusive list, and it doesn't necessarily use all the best or most popular H2H combatants at this power class.)

They each start out in pairs, battling each other. Once each battle is done, they move on to the next battle, as stipulated by the brackets. The last one is the Big Winner!

Who wins each battle in each round? (See bracket below.)

These battles take place on an empty Hawaiian beach. Each fight starts at 15’.

Win by any means. Each participant is completely rested and restored before each new battle. Morals off.

Character versions:

Mr. Hyde is standard. Executioner (Skurge) is in the state before he died invading Hel. Ares is in the state before Sentry killed him. Rhino is standard. Thundra is classic. Sasquatch is classic. Attuma is standard (not Worthy), and is continuously hydrated. Iron Clad is classic. Goliath is Clint Barton, and has grown to his maximum size of 100'. Blob is classic. Namora is standard and is continuously hydrated. Rom is classic, and does not have his weapons. Sharon Ventura is in her She-Thing form. Miklho, the Red Ghost's Super Ape, is classic. Sunder is classic. Strong Guy is standard, and has not absorbed any extra energy at the beginning of the fight, but can absorb energy as the fight progresses. No one has any weapons.

The official strength levels of some of these characters are somewhat nebulous and variable. After a fair amount of research and guesswork, I came up with these strength levels. They may or may not be correct, but they are the levels we'll use for this fight (just to avoid arguing about whether character A is stronger than character B): Mr. Hyde 70 tons; Executioner 65 tons; Ares 70 tons; Rhino 85 tons; Thundra 75 tons; Sasquatch 70 tons; Attuma 60 tons when wet; Ironclad 60 tons; Goliath 50 tons (which is weaker than anyone here, but he has a huge size advantage); Blob 80 tons; Namora 75 tons when wet; Sunder 70 tons; Sharon Ventura 75 tons; Rom 70 tons; Miklho 85 tons; Strong Guy starts at 20 tons, can absorb much more.

NOTE: Rom's strength level is very ambiguous. He is always listed as 15, but I agree with the argument found here that he must be much higher as he regularly battled against people like Colossus, Gladiator, and Thing. Also, by way of comparison, Ikon, the space knight in the recent Annihilators series, is obviously capable of taking on Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc., so Rom must be in the same general strength level. So for the purposes of this battle, he is at 70 tons. The strength levels of Mr. Hyde, Thundra, Blob, and Namora are also very arguable, but we'll use the strength levels above.

The Bracket:

Cruiserweights
Cruiserweights

Who wins each fight in each round?

Mr. Hyde
Mr. Hyde
Executioner
Executioner
Ares
Ares
Rhino
Rhino
Thundra
Thundra
Sasquatch
Sasquatch
Attuma
Attuma
Ironclad
Ironclad
Goliath (Hawkeye)
Goliath (Hawkeye)
Blob
Blob
Namora
Namora
Rom
Rom
Sharon Ventura
Sharon Ventura
Miklho
Miklho
Sunder
Sunder
Strong Guy
Strong Guy

If you enjoyed this battle, you may also want to check out my other bracket battles: Magic, Guns, Lightweights, Welterweights, and Middleweights. Heavyweights and Superheavyweights still to come.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I'm just gonna throw these results out there:

Left side; Excutioner,Ares,Thundra,Attuma; Ares-Thundra; Ares

Right side; Goliath,Rom,She-Thing,Strong Guy; Rom,She-Thing; Rom

Winner : Ares

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator

I pretty much agree. I'd go for Executioner, Ares, Thundra(close), Ironclad, Goliath, Rom (close), She-thing (close), and Strong Guy (I'd love to see that last fight). Round 2: Ares (just barely), Thundra(not easily), Goliath (probably-Hawkeye has some good h2h skills), and Sharon Ventura. Round 3: Ares and Goliath, both in close ones. Big winner: Ares has the skills to pay the bills. Everybody out there--feel free to take a shot at this even if you're not completely familiar with all the characters!

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By sandiego008

@Owie: @Donovan Montgomery: Left side;

Round 1

Excutioner -- Agree with this As mr Hyde seems to be an erratic fighter ... I think executioner wins here.

Ares -- Also agree here

Sasquatch --- I think Sasquatch would take this he is on Thundras level on everything just about but I think he is a better fighter and has taken on many strong opponents with the fight always ending inconclusive.

Attuma --- agree Iron clad doesn't seem to be a great fighter ... a scientist .. unless I'm missing something. Attuma was a clan chief ... I'm sure he can fight.

Round 2

Ares - agree

Sasquatch --- I think he can beat attuma as reasons stated in round 1.

Round 3

Ares -- He just the man

Right side

Round 1

Blob -- Disagree w/ both of you ... classic blob was beast iirc. He would eventually find a way to take down goliath as I don't think he can take down blob.

Namora -- Again Disagree I want to give it to ROM ... but I don't know him that well and it seems based on what I've read that he uses a ton of weapons. Not sure how he would do in a H2H combat situation. Could be swayed.

She-thing --- Agree ... she has a lot of grappling skills the ape gots nothing

Strong Guy -- Agree.

Round 2

Blob --- classic blob was beast

Strong guy --- the man is fast and a skilled fighter he is taking down she thing

Round 3

Gosh this sucks ...I'm going w/ blob unless I am remembering him wrong. The man literally just ran around saying "nothing stops the blob" ... and nothing did he really didn't do much but damage a bunch of landscape though ... still if you can't stop him he has to win eventually ... right?

Final Round

Ares --- Just because I hate he is the god of war and gets no love from marvel.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Namora walks through the second bracket while Ares squeeks by Thundra in the semi-final.

Sadly, Ares then defeats Namora.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sandiego008

@PowerHerc said:

Namora walks through the second bracket while Ares squeeks by Thundra in the semi-final.

Sadly, Ares then defeats Thundra.

you mean namora? I also agree I think Namora would get to the final if it wasn't for CLASSIC blob ... and I can be corrected here but wasn't he nigh invulnerable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44
Round 1
Executioner should win. Hyde is a jobber. 

Areas. He has better fighting skills then rhino. All though rhino is stronger and maybe faster its not enough to make a difference. It should be a pretty easy win for areas imo.

I will side with sasqutch. I think he is faster and more durable.

Iron clad easily since he is much stronger then attuma.

I will side with blob mostly because I don't think 50 tons is enough to do much damage to him. 

I feel as if Rom takes this in a close one...Not sure though. I will just say rom for now however.

Tough one...The gorilla is stronger but she thing is more durable. I think she thing wins by out lasting him.

I think strong guy can last long enough to increase his strength.

Round 2
Areas is a better fighter.

Sasquatch. I believe his speed will help out a lot in fighting iron clad.

Rom I think can get by blobs defenses.

She thing do to durability.

Round 3

Rom I believe...

I will side with areas do to fighting skills

And areas beats rom.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By PowerHerc

@sandiego008: Yes, I did mean Namora, not Thundra in the final.

Thanks for pointing it out. It's fixed. :D

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: I was thinking Namora could take Rom to but I changed my mind to late, already had Rom winning and was to busy/lazy to change all "Rom" to "Namora".

However the early brackets go, though, Ares takes home the belt.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

@Donovan Montgomery: I agree ... do you know if my memory is bad about the blob ... i recall classic blob being pretty ridiculous ... but like all villains get de-powered ... just curious.

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: He was ridiculous, although I never considered him having super strength on the level shown here, he could definitely stand toe to toe with this bunch. He may not be able to be moved, but he doesn't move that fast (running/walking, very quick hands though) and could have a building dropped on him to be incapacitated by Goliath.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sandiego008

@Donovan Montgomery: Yea I don't remember him being strong ... but i remember him being fast for his size ... but really his durability was through the roof ... from what I remember ... which is why I put him so far in the battle. And yea I remember quick hand speeds. I almost remember him with rhino like characteristics (charging) and having fast hand reflexes ... damn I need to go back and read some old school comics I guess.

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: Same, I don't remember him moving at above normal speeds.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By owie  Moderator

@sandiego008: @Donovan Montgomery: Yeah, I think Blob originally had much lower strength, but apparently his strength has gone way up in more recent times, from what I've read. I think Goliath may be the only guy who could take him here, or at least easily. What I was thinking is that he could win by just laying down flat on him, or just picking him up in his fist. At 100', I don't think the Blob could get out, so it would be a win through incapacitation.

I could definitely see Namora beating Rom. I went back and forth on that. Rom has been fighting for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, I forget, and is the greatest warrior of his race, but what we've seen on-panel probably doesn't live entirely up to that reputation. Still I went with him on reputation anyway.

I could also see Sasquatch beating Thundra. He could use his height advantage, and he's a pretty furious fighter.

I gave Ironclad the win over Attuma because he can also increase his mass/density, which has helped him fight the Hulk and others in the past. Actually most of them would have a hard time injuring him.

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Owie: I agree with Rom, pretty much why I choose him to.

I picked Thundra and Attuma due to the fact I think they both have the fighting ability over their opponents.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostRider29

Ares should destroy everyone here. But he wouldn't. He'd barely beat everyone. Only person here that I think could(And WOULD) beat Ares is the Executioner. He wins the tournament. @jashro44: Rhino's a Joke. He'd lose to anyone here. Lol

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sandiego008

@GhostRider29: Sasquatch would actually destroy everyone here ... but I gave it to ares based on me hating marvel for making ares weak.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostRider29

@sandiego008 said:

@GhostRider29: Sasquatch would actually destroy everyone here ... but I gave it to ares based on me hating marvel for making ares weak.

I agree with you on the Ares thing. But do you know who the Executioner is? Don't underestimate him. And Sasquatch.... I just hate him. Lmao

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008

@GhostRider29 said:

@sandiego008 said:

I agree with you on the Ares thing. But do you know who the Executioner is? Don't underestimate him. And Sasquatch.... I just hate him. Lmao

He could win via BFR .. straight fight ... sasquatch is damn near hulk ... minus the I get stronger as I get angry. Vision couldnt do damage to him when he was inside him trying to mess with his organs ... "why are your organs regenerating" type stuff. Vision was literally destroying sasquatches organs inside of him in a fight. Sasquatch can toe and lift 5,000 ton ... he is ... IMO ... the sleeper here as no one knows about the Canadian heroes.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By owie  Moderator

@GhostRider29: Executioner is awesome, I agree. I think he only loses to Ares by a razor thin edge. Skurge has much more heart, even if a little less skill.

@sandiego008: I forgot about the regeneration for Sasquatch. I think I may sleep on this and redo my own answers.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasquatch is supposed to be among top tier characters when it comes to strength. on his page it says he inconclusively fought Juggernaut. Thing, Hercules, Colossus, and Hulk so i think he takes this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44
@GhostRider29: In comparison to the people here yea he would lose...But he actually isn't a joke.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sandiego008

@U R Sofa King We Todd Did: @jashro44 said:

@GhostRider29: In comparison to the people here yea he would lose...But he actually isn't a joke.

He would actually win .... I gave it to ares b/c of my respect to the god of war ... as he should be awesome. Sasquatch is 5,000 tonner + and ridiculously durable ... this is really a stomp in his favor ...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

He would actually win .... I gave it to ares b/c of my respect to the god of war ... as he should be awesome. Sasquatch is 5,000 tonner + and ridiculously durable ... this is really a stomp in his favor ...

No he wouldn't. All though areas doesn't show it much he is a decent fighter. He once beat A-bomb without weapons (well he threw him around point being he was beating him using better skill). I just can't see rhino doing that.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44: sasquatch actually had vision destroying his vital organs ... but couldn't do it fast enough to defeat him .. he has gone toe to toe vs the STRONGEST marvel has to offer ... the man is a mystical beast. .

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

No he wouldn't. All though areas doesn't show it much he is a decent fighter. He once beat A-bomb without weapons (well he threw him around point being he was beating him using better skill). I just can't see rhino doing that.

Ares shouldnt even be able to even faze Sasquatch and as shown in his fight with sentry, skill does not always dictate a win and when he's put up against someone out of his league he can be overpowered.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44: sasquatch actually had vision destroying his vital organs ... but couldn't do it fast enough to defeat him .. he has gone toe to toe vs the STRONGEST marvel has to offer ... the man is a mystical beast. .

Sorry I thought you were talking about rhino not sasquatch. Any ways yea he has gone toe to toe with the strongest but everyone does. He isn't as strong as them.

@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

Ares shouldnt even be able to even faze Sasquatch and as shown in his fight with sentry, skill does not always dictate a win and when he's put up against someone out of his league he can be overpowered.

Sentry is incredibly faster then anyone here...And stronger, more durable as well. I was amazed areas lasted as long as he did to be honest. I thought sentry was going to 1 shot him.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BarelyAverage

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

Sorry I thought you were talking about rhino not sasquatch. Any ways yea he has gone toe to toe with the strongest but everyone does. He isn't as strong as them.

@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008 said:

Sentry is incredibly faster then anyone here...And stronger, more durable as well. I was amazed areas lasted as long as he did to be honest. I thought sentry was going to 1 shot him.

I thought so too when I read that. I'm suprised that Ares managed to take a few hits and even tag him with his ax.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By HellionVulcan

@sandiego008 said:

@PowerHerc said:

Sadly, Ares then defeats Thundra.

you mean namora? I also agree I think Namora would get to the final if it wasn't for CLASSIC blob ... and I can be corrected here but wasn't he nigh invulnerable.

Classic blob is pretty durable but Ares axe would have no troubles hurting him as it has hurt Mikaboshi who is far more durable then blob could ever be .

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GhostRider29

@BarelyAverage: @jashro44: @U R Sofa King We Todd Did:

My point that I was TRYING to make is that Ares SHOULD beat everyone here. But he would not. A freakin' God of War should be able to do so damn much. Yet Ares hasn't done anything in comics to prove that he deserves his powers in my opinion. Now instead of me going on and on about how I feel about Ares, because in most post about Ares I usually do, I'm just going to say that Ares should win this tournament. But in comics, he wouldn't.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By owie  Moderator

@sandiego008 said:

But the thing is, in Marvel's description of him in the old OHOTMU, they specifically cite the fights with Hulk, etc., then give him a strength of 70. So clearly they were trying to say he's not quite at their level.

Of course, things may have changed since then, but for the purposes of this fight at least, he's at his old strength level.

Anyway where is this 5000 ton thing from?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44
@Owie said:

@sandiego008 said:

But the thing is, in Marvel's description of him in the old OHOTMU, they specifically cite the fights with Hulk, etc., then give him a strength of 70. So clearly they were trying to say he's not quite at their level.

Of course, things may have changed since then, but for the purposes of this fight at least, he's at his old strength level.

Its a rough estimate. He isn't literally 5000 tons but he is excess 100 his very first showing had him lifting 250 tons. 
 This is where the 5000 tons measure comes from. Its unconfirmed if thats the actual amount he is lifting though.
 This is where the 5000 tons measure comes from. Its unconfirmed if thats the actual amount he is lifting though.
Sasquatch lifting 250 tons
Sasquatch lifting 250 tons
 Sasquatch lifting 250 tons.
 Sasquatch lifting 250 tons.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sandiego008

@Owie said:

@sandiego008 said:

From what I've read he is JUST below hulk ... in everything ... and I mean slightly ... in durablity, healing factor, strength, etc. He is like the twin child that was just a tad weaker than the other one when compared to hulk. He tor off jug's hat and gave him some mad damage, goes against the great beast, ... I mean .. he is a machine (mystical one at that) ... Heck he even punched hulk through a mountain ...

But as mentioned here ... @GhostRider29 said:

@BarelyAverage: @jashro44: @U R Sofa King We Todd Did:

My point that I was TRYING to make is that Ares SHOULD beat everyone here. But he would not. A freakin' God of War should be able to do so damn much. Yet Ares hasn't done anything in comics to prove that he deserves his powers in my opinion. Now instead of me going on and on about how I feel about Ares, because in most post about Ares I usually do, I'm just going to say that Ares should win this tournament. But in comics, he wouldn't.

This is why I had ares win ... but based on feats sasquatch stomps based on whom I think wins ... ares stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008: He isn't near hulks strength. 

This is how there fight in hulk annual ended. Sure Sasquatch gave hulk a good fight but it ends with him getting back handed.  He is excess 100 but not near hulks level.

No Caption Provided
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By nickthedevil

IMO Ares clears everything thrown at him... if i'm wrong im open to suggestions

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44: He is above hulks strength when the fight begins ... if you showed all the scans it would prove that .. he just couldn't put him down ... which makes sense due to his insane healing factor. If you want me to provide scans I will ... So yes he is "near" hulks strength and actually above it @ start of battle ... problem is hulks strength grows as he gets angry ... sasquatch's doesn't.

Technically no one can prove to be near hulks "ultimate" strength as it is unknown.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44: He is above hulks strength when the fight begins ... if you showed all the scans it would prove that .. he just couldn't put him down ... which makes sense due to his insane healing factor. If you want me to provide scans I will ... So yes he is "near" hulks strength and actually above it @ start of battle ... problem is hulks strength grows as he gets angry ... sasquatch's doesn't.

Technically no one can prove to be near hulks "ultimate" strength as it is unknown.

I have seen the fight and yes he gave hulk a tough one (I even made note of that in my first post) I was simply showing the part where hulk clearly shows to be dominant to Sasquatch. Saying he is a bit above classic hulks base strength doesn't put him very high. A lot of people were its why the thing was able to give hulk good fights in the past (well that mixed with his fighting skills and durability). You make it sound like he was matching the hulk in the same manor thor does when that isn't the case.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44 said:

. You make it sound like he was matching the hulk in the same manor thor does when that isn't the case.

I just said he was above hulks initial strength ... which he is ... I also don't need to make that case ... as he has matched against jugs and tore his helm of (a feat in itself) ... went toe to toe for a long time against ... Ranark ... not a joke ... and has fought the great beasts ...

No one can prove to be a stronger person than hulk .. not possible ... you can only prove that you can k.o. him before he gets to strong for you ...

Edit: BTW if you read that issue you know your scan is complete crap ... sasquatch was trying to end the fight for awhile ... as he initally thought hulk was hurting the girl .. whom was friends w/ hulk ... but then was afraid of him during the battle ... that scan is totally non acceptable via comicvine ways as sasquatch was trying to end the battle ... but I accept it as I know hulk does get stronger via battles and should get strong enough to do what he did ... but in reality ... hulk would eventually win ... but he wasn't NEAR that point when he smacked sasquatch and he took it ... as he wanted to end the battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

@jashro44 said:

. You make it sound like he was matching the hulk in the same manor thor does when that isn't the case.

I just said he was above hulks initial strength ... which he is ... I also don't need to make that case ... as he has matched against jugs and tore his helm of (a feat in itself) ... went toe to toe for a long time against ... Ranark ... not a joke ... and has fought the great beasts ...

No one can prove to be a stronger person than hulk .. not possible ... you can only prove that you can k.o. him before he gets to strong for you ...

I was just pointing out hulk all ready proved he is much more dominant to Sasquatch.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sandiego008

@jashro44: look at my edit....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008: I don't understand what your saying...I don't see how Sasquatch wanting to end a fight makes him able to avoid being sent flying from a back hand.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sandiego008

He stopped fighting ... /sigh I guess I have to post scans ...

... was a lot more but internet connection sucks .. but this is the panel before what you posted ...

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008 said:

He stopped fighting ... /sigh I guess I have to post scans ...

... was a lot more but internet connection sucks .. but this is the panel before what you posted ...

No Caption Provided
I don't think Sasquatch would want to be sent flying by hulk. He probably was trying to stand his ground but couldn't. He isn't as strong as an enraged hulk.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By owie  Moderator

@jashro44:Thanks for the scans...Sasquatch is clearly well into the class 100 category.

@sandiego008: Also thanks for the scans. I agree with your interpretation, Sasquatch was not being dominated by Hulk, and more or less left the battle of his own will, even if he did so through a demeaning backhand.

I think part of the confusion is that the Hulk's old calm strength level was at 70 tons, so they probably listed Sasquatch at 70 to show he was even with him in his calm state. But as seen in the plane/destroyer scans, he's obviously well beyond that. But that may explain why there's such a discrepancy between his listed strength and his feats.

Anyway for this battle I'm still listing him at 70, even if that's not accurate for his later strength levels.

I'm revising my own bracket results though. For round 1, I'm now taking Executioner, Ares, Sasquatch, Ironclad, Goliath, Rom, She-Thing, and Strong Guy.

Round 2, I'm taking Ares by a hair, Sasquatch (still not easy--Ironclad's metal form is tough to injure, and his density/mass power makes him hard to fight as well; I think Sasquatch may have to use wrestling/incapacitation techniques on him to win), Goliath, and She-thing.

Round 3, I'm taking Sasquatch and Goliath. Here's my new thinking on Ares vs Sasquatch--Ares is more limited here due to no weapons, while Sasquatch has his claws. Ares is more skilled, and he has fought tough opponents over his long career. And his durability is above Sasquatch's. But Sasquatch can continue to regenerate his wounds. So I think Sasquatch can possibly win out over the long run here. I'd say Sasquatch could possibly win 6/10 over Ares, so he takes this round.

Round 4, I'm now less sure. Goliath's size advantage is enormous (100' is not to be sneezed at), and Hawkeye has excellent h2h skills, although I don't know how well a 6' person's skills translate to the height of 100'. Sasquatch could take it though, he's agile and fast and I think his healing factor is important. And Goliath is unusual among these kinds of combatants in that he has no significant extra level of durability. So I think that, given the no-morals situation, Sasquatch may be able to do something like tear his throat out. So I guess I give it to Sasquatch.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sandiego008

@Owie said:

Round 4, I'm now less sure. Goliath's size advantage is enormous (100' is not to be sneezed at), and Hawkeye has excellent h2h skills, although I don't know how well a 6' person's skills translate to the height of 100'. Sasquatch could take it though, he's agile and fast and I think his healing factor is important. And Goliath is unusual among these kinds of combatants in that he has no significant extra level of durability. So I think that, given the no-morals situation, Sasquatch may be able to do something like tear his throat out. So I guess I give it to Sasquatch.

Sasquatch has ...as much I've read ... never shown to use his claws .. the man is on the same level as bruce banner smarts .. and doesn't like killing ... so this may sway your vote some ...

@jashro44 said:

I don't think Sasquatch would want to be sent flying by hulk. He probably was trying to stand his ground but couldn't. He isn't as strong as an enraged hulk.

Sasquatch stated he was stronger than hulk at beginning of fight .. but as he kept angering hulk ... hulk eventually got stronger ... at the same time hulk couldn't k.o. him. Shows sasquatch's durability. Sasquatch could've easily kept fighting ... but based on circumstance ... it was best to take the back hand and assure the girl was safe.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44
@sandiego008: I guess.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By owie  Moderator

@sandiego008 said:

@Owie said:

Sasquatch has ...as much I've read ... never shown to use his claws .. the man is on the same level as bruce banner smarts .. and doesn't like killing ... so this may sway your vote some ...

Yeah, but the fight is with no morals, so it doesn't matter what he normally does/doesn't want to do. His smarts is partly why I'm giving him props in this fight, I think he can out-strategize some of them.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By madrid_san

Strong Guy could win here. He can increase his strength to over 100 tonnes putting him above everyone here.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By owie  Moderator

@madrid_san said:

Strong Guy could win here. He can increase his strength to over 100 tonnes putting him above everyone here.

Definitely possible. But the question is, could he raise his strength quickly enough to deal with these guys, since he's starting at just 20 tons? I originally thought about putting Sebastian Shaw in here, but I thought it would be too easy for him to raise up past them too quickly. But Strong Guy I'm not so sure. Also, he has to release the energy fairly quickly, so he has to take them down quickly. Plus his skills are not necessarily at the level of some of the others.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By acer51

Thats way to complex for me right now lol.