Crossbones VS Bullseye

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Yes, this thread already exists but it had no rules in place. So, welcome to its superior and hopefully the only "Crossbones vs Bullseye" thread needed.

No Caption Provided

Unpopulated. Begin at opposite ends, visible but both near pillars.

Rules

-Random encounter.

-Standard gear.

-Morals apply/in character.

-Standard elimination rules apply.

-Give reasons. Don't just say a name and leave.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By slimj87d

Crossbones. He's physically superior, has shown better combat feats and Bullseye's accuracy isn't that much greater than Crossbones to the point where it gives him that much of a significant advantage.

Crossbones has easily shot a tranquilizer into a crazed asgardian warrior's eardrum as she was attack his team. This is an incredible accurate shot for Crossbones to perform.

It comes down to H2H and Crossbones is just stronger and more skilled.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bullseye didn't fare very well against Crossbones in their original match-up, but that was partially because he didn't know who he was, and it was in closed quarters, so his throwing abilities weren't at their maximum potential. I think at this distance, Bullseye may be able to take it, using his accuracy, and now having a better level of knowledge of his opponent. Crossbones is a pretty solid opponent though, and if it came to close quarters I think he would win. So I give Bullseye the majority, maybe 7/10.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
Crossbones, He has already beaten him for one,, secondly, Crossbones has demonstrated several times that he is closely on par with a super soldier. Bullseye, while being one of the best marksman has to make sure he tags him because he will get crushed in h2h...I guess it comes down to shoots the other first
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What counts as standard gear for Bullseye? It seems to vary between comics.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

@Vance Astro said:

What counts as standard gear for Bullseye? It seems to vary between comics.

usually it's whatever he finds around. LOL

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Can't say i'm so much impressed with Crossbones either. i have to say i'm leaning For Bullseye here

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

At first I thought this said Colossus vs Bullseye and I felt extremely disappointed in you K4tz for a second before realizing it said Crossbones.

I'll wait until we find out what standard gear is but in the mean time I'll go Crossbones.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

@SlimJ87D said:

Crossbones. He's physically superior, has shown better combat feats and Bullseye's accuracy isn't that much greater than Crossbones to the point where it gives him that much of a significant advantage.

Crossbones has easily shot a tranquilizer into a crazed asgardian warrior's eardrum as she was attack his team. This is an incredible accurate shot for Crossbones to perform.

Bullseye still has WAY better aiming feats, and he's seems to pull off being a bullet timer quite easily.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Why wouldn't this happen again? 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:

Bullseye isn't stupid enough to aim directly at something someone is using for a shield he would use the wall for ricochet and Crossbones' back is wide open.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Vance Astro: Ah, good point. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@nickthedevil said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Bullseye still has WAY better aiming feats, and he's seems to pull off being a bullet timer quite easily.

Someone threw an axe at crossbones head while he was drinking a beer and had his eyes closed. He caught the axe by the handle before it hit his head, continued to drink his beer with his eyes closed.

Crossbones is going to win. I know Bullseye has better aiming feats, but to a point where it's going to matter he does not while Crossbones is superior in H2H and strength gauging from how they have performed against Captain America, Dare Devil and against each other.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

@SlimJ87D said:

@nickthedevil said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Someone threw an axe at crossbones head while he was drinking a beer and had his eyes closed. He caught the axe by the handle before it hit his head, continued to drink his beer with his eyes closed.

Crossbones is going to win. I know Bullseye has better aiming feats, but to a point where it's going to matter he does not while Crossbones is superior in H2H and strength gauging from how they have performed against Captain America, Dare Devil and against each other.

Bullseyes caught a thrown tagger device from spidey while he was looking in the opposite direction :) (and it was foggy from Smoke Grenades)

not arguing that crossbones doesnt win. he probably does in H2H. the distance is going to give him hell. but i'm arguing that no aiming, or projectile feats ive seen from crossbones puts him above or level with Bullseye. good, but not better :)

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

@Vance Astro said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Bullseye isn't stupid enough to aim directly at something someone is using for a shield he would use the wall for ricochet and Crossbones' back is wide open.

my thoughts exactly... and are those scans really relevant? (not being rude) i mean the fight didn't finish. Bullseye left knowing his job was finished.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@nickthedevil: Probably not, but its the only scans I know of the two of them ever fighting. 
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

@texasdeathmatch said:

@nickthedevil: Probably not, but its the only scans I know of the two of them ever fighting.

ah.. this being said, i'd reeeeeeeeeaaaallly like to see an all out rematch of the two. a correctly done one. lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

An axe is quite a large weapon to be throwing..don't you think? I would assume he heard it being thrown, it's not a weapon you can swing, much less throw without it making a sound.Crossbones might be superior h2h but Bullseye can turn ANYTHING into a weapon even the smallest of things and his accuracy is almost PIS.This guy killed a rat with what he picked out of his nose.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@nickthedevil: Yeah I'm not saying he's better, Bullseye is better at projectiles than Crossbones, but not by much for it to make a huge difference. Bullseye would have to be marginally better than Crossbones at firing projectiles for it to give him the majority which he is arguably not. Crossbones ability to fire back is good enough to scare Bullseye, it'll come to H2H, and in the 4 or 3 cases it does not, Crossbones wins it 6 or 7 out of 10 in my book.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro:

For Bullseye, I'd consider standard gear to be sais, assorted knives, and bladed throwing weapons (daggers, shurikens, etc). For Crossbones, kevlar vest, pistols, a submachine gun, wrist gauntlet containing the knife/crossbow.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

@k4tzm4n: not even a pistol for bullseye?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nickthedevil: Firearms with Bullseye is a risky thing/overkill, especially when the match is already close.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch: @nickthedevil: That's because that is the only time they've faced.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nickthedevil

@k4tzm4n said:

@nickthedevil: Firearms with Bullseye is a risky thing/overkill, especially when the match is already close.

ah. you are correct.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

@nickthedevil: Yeah I'm not saying he's better, Bullseye is better at projectiles than Crossbones, but not by much for it to make a huge difference. Bullseye would have to be marginally better than Crossbones at firing projectiles for it to give him the majority which he is arguably not. Crossbones ability to fire back is good enough to scare Bullseye, it'll come to H2H, and in the 4 or 3 cases it does not, Crossbones wins it 6 or 7 out of 10 in my book.

What accuracy feats does Crossbones even have? I don't think he's done enough for anyone to say Bullseye is better, but not by much. Even if it comes to h2h I think in a tussle Bullseye still has the option of picking up things as seen in the fight that scans were posted of. 
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

An axe is quite a large weapon to be throwing..don't you think? I would assume he heard it being thrown, it's not a weapon you can swing, much less throw without it making a sound.Crossbones might be superior h2h but Bullseye can turn ANYTHING into a weapon even the smallest of things and his accuracy is almost PIS.This guy killed a rat with what he picked out of his nose.

a nickel too. LOL.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a straw. i never thought of it before. his aim is almost PIS

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Crossbones wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

@nickthedevil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Bullseye isn't stupid enough to aim directly at something someone is using for a shield he would use the wall for ricochet and Crossbones' back is wide open.

my thoughts exactly... and are those scans really relevant? (not being rude) i mean the fight didn't finish. Bullseye left knowing his job was finished.

It was actually Crossbones that performed a richochete with that table in those scans. I don't think he could have thrown his sais and richochetted them because there's a lot of walls in there that look like dry wall which stuff doesn't richochette off of that well.

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

An axe is quite a large weapon to be throwing..don't you think? I would assume he heard it being thrown, it's not a weapon you can swing, much less throw without it making a sound.Crossbones might be superior h2h but Bullseye can turn ANYTHING into a weapon even the smallest of things and his accuracy is almost PIS.This guy killed a rat with what he picked out of his nose.

I do remember the nose picking, and it was quite funny when he said "Bullseye" haha. The Axe was a small axe no larger than a forearm. k4tzm4n actually made a great respect thread for Crossbones on the comic ledger if you would like to check it out. Crossbones also has good durability, I can't remember if he kicked Bucky out the window with the leg he was stabbed in with but he can perform while being stabbed pretty well.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickthedevil

@SlimJ87D said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

It was actually Crossbones that performed a richochete with that table in those scans. I don't think he could have thrown his sais and richochetted them because there's a lot of walls in there that look like dry wall which stuff doesn't richochette off of that well.

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I do remember the nose picking, and it was quite funny when he said "Bullseye" haha. The Axe was a small axe no larger than a forearm. k4tzm4n actually made a great respect thread for Crossbones on the comic ledger if you would like to check it out. Crossbones also has good durability, I can't remember if he kicked Bucky out the window with the leg he was stabbed in with but he can perform while being stabbed pretty well.

? i dont remember him being kicked out the window... you talking about afte Cap was shot right?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

What accuracy feats does Crossbones even have? I don't think he's done enough for anyone to say Bullseye is better, but not by much. Even if it comes to h2h I think in a tussle Bullseye still has the option of picking up things as seen in the fight that scans were posted of.

Besides the stuff I've seen @k4tzm4n:, there is the Thunderbolts issue where the Thunderbolts are trying to capture a loose crazed Asgardian female. because her durability was too high for Crossbones tranquilizers to hit, he shot her in the eardrum while she was thrashing about. I really want to find this scan for @k4tzm4n: collection but I'm at work. Will have to find it when I'm off later today.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

He has nothing as impressive as Bullseye's long resume of trick shots. However, Crossbones is an accurate fellow. I'd say his standout feat was tagging a mid-leap Troll in the ear with a dart.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

1.That's still a large weapon.Depending on how you throw it some knives are even too big for them to be thrown without the opponent hearing it. 
2.I saw K4tzm4n's thread.I would wager that several characters I wouldn't put on Bullseye's level of accuracy have better accuracy feats than Crossbones.
3.He flipped Bucky with his leg that he was stabbed in but quite honestly I think even a regular person who was knowledgeable in how to flip someone could pull that off.Getting stabbed in the thigh where the flesh is thick isn't the same as getting stabbed in the chest or the neck or the back...
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@k4tzm4n: Was it a troll? My bad. I haven't seen you post that scan. Do you have it? I'm not going to say he's as good as Bullseye, but how accurate does one have to be besides just not missing a target?

All I'm saying is that Bullseye's projectile abilities aren't going to give him taht much more of an advantage over someone that is also a great marksman, but superior in H2H, physically and durability.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just so others can see what they're discussing, here are the links in the respect thread. I have no doubt in my mind that Bullseye is more accurate, but I'd rank Brock as highly trained in terms of marksmanship, probably on the same level as Frank Castle, imho.

@SlimJ87D: Also, don't forget there's the scan of Crossbones catching a throwing knife in front of his face! ;)

/devil's advocate

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@nickthedevil said:

? i dont remember him being kicked out the window... you talking about afte Cap was shot right?

Bucky\Cap fought the Serpent Society,Sin,& Crossbones at the same time it ended with Crossbones flipping Cap out of a window, he landed on Black Widow's vehicle and when Crossbones looked out the window to see if Bucky was dead he shot 3 times in the chest.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

He has nothing as impressive as Bullseye's long resume of trick shots. However, Crossbones is an accurate fellow. I'd say his standout feat was tagging a mid-leap Troll in the ear with a dart.

I'm sure Brock is accurate. I'm not denying that but Bullseye has done some ridiculous stuff.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Vance Astro said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I'm sure Brock is accurate. I'm not denying that but Bullseye has done some ridiculous stuff.

For sure. No argument there. Just thought I'd provide my input.

@SlimJ87D: No worries, man. I have the scans right here ;)

Accuracy with assault rifles (apologies for poor cropping).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/Crossbones/accuracy1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/Crossbones/accuracy2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/Crossbones/accuracy3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/Crossbones/accuracy4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/ebar0159/Crossbones/accuracy5.jpg

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By slimj87d

@k4tzm4n: Awesome scan man. Many thanks I've been meaning to find that scan and send it to you but looks like you already have it. Thanks for sharing.

That is quite a shot to perform, specially with that animal skin over her head as a hoodie.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@SlimJ87D: Yup!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By ReVamp

I was thinking about this actually.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ReVamp said:

O rly? And?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

O rly? And?

I meant I was thinking about making this LOL.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@k4tzm4n: Bullseye's incredible accuracy can get him the win