60m distance

Win by KO, incap or death

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think this is actually a very creative and interesting battle so good job on that. Venom is stronger than Creeper but Creeper still has superhuman strength and could hold his own. Ryder is extremely agile and could avoid Venom's attacks for a while. I think the deciding factor here is the symbiote's weakness to sound and Creeper's painful laughter power. The laugh is powerful enough to harm regular ears and with the symbiote's sensitivity to sound I think it would be too much to handle. Creeper would daze Venom with that and then do some heavy damage while Venom is helpless. I love the match up and without that advantage I don't see Creeper pulling out the win. 8/10 Creeper, great match

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ToO_RaW

Who is creeper?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Post new 52 wins

Pre new 52 loses

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Depends on the Venom.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Depends on the Venom.

Honestly, I don't think any of the versions who are worth thier weight would lose (So Brock and Flash)

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@laflux: Agreed. Both have dealt with similar threats who knew their vulnerability.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

i can say Brock would stomp and Flash could take an easy majority here

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Eddie Brock?

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dcandmarvel

@laflux: @serrure: excuse me but it looks like you don't know much of Creeper he deserves more credit

• this guy is strong enough to cut off heads and kicks asses around 10m away
  • very agile (spiderman level)
  • great healing factor being burnt in fire and it's not even bothering him, surviving a plane explosion coming out unharmed and can regenerate his limbs
  • fast enough to beat up a bunch of armed fighters before they pull the trigger
  • this laugh (sound=venoms weakness) is a huge advantage in Creeper's favor

so stomp? I don't think it's even an easy fight for Venom

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux: @serrure: excuse me but it looks like you don't know much of Creeper he deserves more credit

• great healing factor being burnt in fire and it's not even bothering him, surviving a plane explosion coming out unharmed and can regenerate his limbs

Flash and Brock are operating around the 50 ton mark.

Fair enough, Flash has superhuman agility and speed of his own, though not on Peter's level. Flash though can utilize omnidirectional attacks to help negate the advantage. Brock is every bit as fast as Peter for that matter too (at least before stuff like amps and Martial arts training).

Flash and Brock both have great healing factors, Flash especially. Brock has tanked a RPG point blank, the Human Torches flames, while Flash tanked a Space station exploding in Space and a Gamma Bomb.

Easily replicable by either Flash or Brock.

Flash and Brock, particularly Flash have shown some resistance to Sonics.

I didn't say it would be a stomp, but I see all the advantages with Brock or Flash if they where to fight him.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By serrure
dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dcandmarvel

@laflux said:

@dcandmarvel said:

Flash and Brock are operating around the 50 ton mark.

Fair enough, Flash has superhuman agility and speed of his own, though not on Peter's level. Flash though can utilize omnidirectional attacks to help negate the advantage. Brock is every bit as fast as Peter for that matter too (at least before stuff like amps and Martial arts training).

Flash and Brock both have great healing factors, Flash especially. Brock has tanked a RPG point blank, the Human Torches flames, while Flash tanked a Space station exploding in Space and a Gamma Bomb.

Easily replicable by either Flash or Brock.

Flash and Brock, particularly Flash have shown some resistance to Sonics.

I didn't say it would be a stomp, but I see all the advantages with Brock or Flash if they where to fight him.

I forgot something this is Venom not Agent Venom so flash is not included

I just made the sentences bold I reply to or ask about

• Creeper is extremly agile (on pete's level) i'm sure he can dodge the first ones to get the chance to laugh
  • healing factor doesn't help them this laugh doesn't come in touch with their body skin or whatever it disorients Venom
  • so what about Brock does he have some sonics resistance?it supposed to be his weakness
serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvel: lol under vine rules unless a specific version is mentioned it is the most current. guess who is the most current Venom? lol sounds like someone doesnt want Venom to win this fight?

but sure let limit Venom more its the only way for Creeper to really have a chance. (but still at least follow the rules and mention what Venom this is then)

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dcandmarvel
@serrure said:

@dcandmarvel: lol under vine rules unless a specific version is mentioned it is the most current. guess who is the most current Venom? lol sounds like someone doesnt want Venom to win this fight?

but sure let limit Venom more its the only way for Creeper to really have a chance. (but still at least follow the rules and mention what Venom this is then)

ok I edited the rules so it's brock

if you don't have knowledge on a not very known character (like creeper) you can't just say the character wins that you know more of.

you said before brock stomps and now you say Creeper may have a chance?

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By m106great

The creeper took a fucking harpoon to the chest, got burned alive and remained completely unfazed (Venom is a really big wimp with fire) like he wasn't even aware he was on fire, can kamikaze thousands of feet on to the bus and remain completely unharmed, not to mention, his agility is so unholy nuts and absolute nightmare, he is like black suited Spidey agile, jumping and speed blitzing from super very far to the back of the house in the first movie always gave me the creeps, this thing is not only damn strong like berserker demon strong and durable but he is also Puss in boots wickedly fast and agile. He also has telekinesis (probably TK powers as good as Eleven from Stranger things), horrible laughter capable of paralyzing and can freaking fly at supersonic speeds. Venom is an interesting nemesis indeed but the Creeper also is an extremely intelligent and mercilessly ruthless and cunning creature, with countless ages of killing and even wiping out ancient civilizations whole, he will figure out ways and come up with nasty tricks to get rid of Brock, most likely use boomerangs with fire which will very likely do the trick against Venom, then devour Venom's ass and turn into something so much more mf'ing damn terrifying and nightmare inducing as all hell it would likely mean the end of humanity. Creeper wins 9/10! xD