#1 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Ryder, AKA Creeper

vs.

Felicia Hardy, AKA Black Cat

--------------------

- 4 hours prep

- In character

- Location: Apokalips, night, uninhabited but plenty of obstacles.

- Both at full power (pre-Flashpoint Creeper)

- Win by death

--------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay the phonebook only gives me you. :(

Thoughtz?

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: In all honesty, I have no idea what Felicia is going to do here. He can do everything she can but better. He is probably too durable for her to even harm, and to top it all off his regeneration is high enough to mitigate the damage almost instantaneously. Over and above this the Creeper's laugh would cause her immense amounts of pain, and he has a mane that can extend to 20+ feet, and is powerful enough to smash through brick walls with minimal effort.

I hate to say it, but I think this is more than a bit of a mismatch.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Edited by JwwProd (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

Creeper.

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (8032 posts) - - Show Bio

creeper

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Didn't Felicia beat Sabretooth?

#7 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@floopay: Didn't Felicia beat Sabretooth?

Sabertooth isn't on the Creeper's level. The Creeper is at least a 15-20 ton character with Spiderman level reflexes, near instantaneous regeneration, can regenerate entire limbs (his entire body when his head is severed), has a mane that bends and moves to his will, has a laugh that causes severe pain in all those in ear-shot, has durability enough that bullets leave mere flesh wounds, superhuman levels of flexibility, is extremely well trained, uses a very acrobatic fighting style, and has claws that rip through steel and extremely durable demons with ease.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Creeper vs. Flash Rogues

He runs away from this fight, but a good showing:

Creeper vs. Hermes (Exhausted Hermes, who just finished reconstructing half a city IIRC)

Pain inducing laughter

Healing powers

A few dodging feats

Hypnosis and Wall Climbing

Notice how he uses his mane to climb

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

I predict that nothing is going to work out for Creeper here...but Felicia can't do anything to kill him.

#11 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Black Cat. Dang! she's hot!

#12 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat wins because she is (in my eyes) the hottest woman in comics.

Having said that, since it is completely irrelevant but I wanted to make the statement, I think it might actually stalemate. Felicia can't put Creeper down, I don't think, but everything that CAN go wrong for the Creeper, WILL go wrong.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobs for the win.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

Having said that, since it is completely irrelevant but I wanted to make the statement, I think it might actually stalemate. Felicia can't put Creeper down, I don't think, but everything that CAN go wrong for the Creeper, WILL go wrong.

You got great taste bro.

#15 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

You got great taste bro.

Haha, she's tough and assertive, and feminine without being overly girly. What can I say?

#16 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by boschePG (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: @joygirl: this is a total mismatch for Creeper's side. Here are more scans

body sustains impact of a space shuttle crash from space

leaping ability

@floopay: great scans

#18 Edited by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing he's gonna do is drive her insane, she will proceed to kill herself afterwards.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3780 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Felicia would win the swimsuit competition for sure, but I've got to believe that the Creeper would take her. Unless her "Bad Luck JuJu" is constantly emanating from her body at all times subconsciously, then neither one of them would land a physical hit on each other. He could still laugh though....