Avatar image for revantheknowledegecarrier
RevanTheKnowledegeCarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Creed V.S Tzeentch V.S Darth Revan V.S Thrawn V.S Kira V.S L

The battle take place in the entire imagina verse.

Everythings is at their disposal, as long as they can trick factions nations peoples etc.....

Be the best brain win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

YouKnowYouCouldSpaceOutTheTitleWithoutSoManyCharacters

OrNameTheThreadSomethingElse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: 60 Character max in the title sorry.... I tooke the ebst of the best 2 By universes....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@revantheknowledegecarrier: I was only joking. xD

Actually, I don't know any characters here anyway. I just saw an opportunity to emulate Zoom and I took it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Creed is tactical genius who defeat Tzeentch resulting in tzeentch screaming so hard that all psycher go mad.. In reality Tzeentch just Trash old troops and :

" Too bad he had planned for creed to win, so that he will allow his over confidence to get the better of him, thus luring his troops into a crushing defeat and furthering chaos's goal while gaining more followers to those whom surrendered their will to tzeentch, allowing him to hunt for pieces of his staff thus being able to almost increase his product the staff by another few thousand years due to a few last minute plans allowing him to get what he always wanted at a lesser time span, thus allowing creed to fail in shame so that others can sprout from creed thus luring more troops into the battlefield against tzeentch and chaos thus allowing even more followers to help him find the pieces of his staff, all while only putting a few thoughts into this plan allowing his to slowly again become more powerful to deal with nurgle's sack lovers and become the best there is for a brief second to only again get more forces due to the people whom took creed's place that had failed against the great might chaos god tzeentch. With that in mind his forces grow as so =

All things bear His influence... All destiny is seen by Him... The Great Sorcerer, The Changer of Ways, the name is immaterial. He is the greatest mind that ever was or ever shall be. His Eye watches all things, as He plots in all directions. Brother You have burned Prospero damned my Legion and destroyed everything that I have fought for. Know now that I do not only fight to avenge Prospero but to redeem myself for not fighting for her in her hour of need. On this day the souls of Prospero shall sleep well knowing their murderer has met justice on this day you will pay for your ignorance on this day my Legion will get the revenge they deserve. On this day the Emperor loses another son so come brother now and forever let us end thisWe we have our revenge for the Burning of Prospero, for we are The Thousand Sons! I was there when the Wolves, blinded by their hate and the deciet of Horus, decended on our planet. Wolves of Russ... I will burn you all!!! And so you to shall be Dust!

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLANNED!"

Tzeentch is a chaos gods of conspiracy and plans.. he sheme for the pleasure he is teh lord of endless change because end is stagnation.... If Tzeench plan something it will happen, he can reach any goal..... Juts by sheming...

Darth Revan Check Darth Ant thread of Darth revan power.....

Thrawn no comment he just trash creed.

L and Kira (Yhea Kira comme from the english Killer but since Japonesse cannot spell l and er correctly)

They are death note character. Kira always Often say : "Just as planned" he really make the quote popular again..

L is a genius detective...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humhum....