Create your own Avengers/JLA team for a tournament!

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@GhostRider29 said:
@crackerjack82: We're actually just waiting for him to change a pick. That's all. If he doesn't change in time,  Kuzman takes his place.

How long does he have?
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#452  Edited By beatboks1

Speaking of team gear (I noticed rain effect mention a couple of pages ago It would only be standard gear except normal humans where you could list gear). I consider Silica part of Vrill Dox's normal gear ( he's had it or rebuilt it in all recent titles he's been in). Since I know GR29 not familiar with Vrill, Silica is an AI he built that acts as a personal force field and allows technopathy (It can interface and control all computers/ technology and has allowed hit to communicate on all ttansmition frequencies)

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By GhostRider29
@teamextrodinary15
He has as long as it takes sherlock to message me. Once she changes Bizzaro, she's in.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By GhostRider29
@PikminMania
No, we're getting rid of Bizzaro. We need you to change your misc please.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#455  Edited By beatboks1

If I'm not mistaken Sherlock had Bizaro before Superman was picked since the idea was no alternate versions of an already picked character shouldn't the player with Supes be swapping out? Sorry I couple reply to pm u on my iPhone

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#456  Edited By RainEffect
@progenitor said:
@RainEffect said:
@progenitor said:
@crackerjack82: Good to know, definitely would help the team out.  By the way, wasn't the tournament supposed to start last night? Do you know what happened?
Yeah, sorry about that. We're trying to be fair to everyone and it turns out GH29 and I missed a couple of things that shouldn't have been allowed.  Don't worry, I'm kicking him to start it tonight :P.
Ah, stellar, mate.  I just wanted to know if I should request having the team's gear listed when the tournament starts or if I should just go into it during the tournament for sake of debate.
@beatboks1 said:
Speaking of team gear (I noticed rain effect mention a couple of pages ago It would only be standard gear except normal humans where you could list gear). I consider Silica part of Vrill Dox's normal gear ( he's had it or rebuilt it in all recent titles he's been in). Since I know GR29 not familiar with Vrill, Silica is an AI he built that acts as a personal force field and allows technopathy (It can interface and control all computers/ technology and has allowed hit to communicate on all ttansmition frequencies)
In regards to equipment, use the thread to debate your case. It requires a bit too much editing on our part to go through the list and modify everyone's equipment. 'Standard' in my books basically means, for example, Spiderman and his web-shooters, Taskmaster with his sworld, shield and pistol etc.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By GhostRider29

Okay I'm done waiting. If you didn't make it in, that's because you didn't change your team on time.
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By mjolnirson

@ghostrider29: Dude that's my team, its good or maybe i have to change somthing?

1 Leader:

Captain America (Steve Rogers).

2 Street Level Characters:

Daredevil (Matt Murdock).

Ironfist (Daniel Rand).

1 Energy Projection:

Janet Van Dyne (Wasp)

1 Power:

Rulk (Red Hulk)

1 Miscellaneous:

Hank Pym (giantman/antman)

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By ferventking

Leader/prep - John Constantine

Street Levelers - Animal Man, Nightcrawler

Energy Projection - Magneto (I think of him as more of an antihero, but if not, Iceman)

Power - Captain Marvel

Misc - Darwin

EDIT

Annnnnd just saw the dates.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By coolcat4

leader - Mr. fantastic