Create your Fellowship tournament ROUND TWO!! (read OP)

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OptimusPalm

This battle is linked to a previous battle i made called Create your Fellowship of the Ring  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/create-your-fellowship-of-the-ring/630061/#78 

This is the second round of the knockout tournament. 

Anybody is free to vote, even if you did not take part. You are allowed to vote for yourself, but please vote on all other fights too.

All teams through to this round have gained the power ring from the team they defeated. I have given this second ring to the first swordsmen you named when making your teams.  
In the next two rounds the winning team will gain all rings from the teams they defeat, meaning for the final the two teams will have an inventory of eight rings to chose from. (thanks to progenitor and PikminMania for these ideas) 

Remember, in all cases the most powerful version of each character is being used.

The fights are slightly different from Round One. Each fight is still split into 3 battles, but this time its: Magic character VS 2 characters with power rings, other 2 characters with power rings VS other magic character, and finally remaining swordsman & Archer VS remaining swordsmen and archer.  So a team can either win 3-0, or 2-1. In the case of a draw (one fight might have the same character which would equal a stalemate, and the other two rounds split both ways) then that particular fight would be All team members VS all team members. 

In all fights the characters know how to use the rings and also have 1 days prep. 

I hope i havent made this too complicated. please PM me if you dont understand. 

So, onto round two (this time i actually did draw the names from a hat...........just kidding, it was a cup again):  

FIGHT ONE  
OmegaTheDestroyer VS Fetts 

Adam Warlock VS Deathstroke(Red Lantern Ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)
Kratos (Hercules Ring) & Pip the troll (sinestro ring) VS Dr Strange
Artemis & Ares(Marvel) VS Boba Fett & Snake Eye

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

Dr Doom VS Luke Skywalker (GL Ring) & Valeria Richards(GL Ring)

Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring) VS Scarlett Witch
Mr X & Deadshot VS Darth Vader & Hawkeye

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace Beleren VS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)
Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring) VS Barney Stinson
Jaime Lannister & Glorfindel VS  Zealot & Rambo 

FIGHT FOUR  
Mr. Dead Pool VS PikminMania

Dr Strange VS Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)
Dante (GL Ring) & Eric O'Grady(red lantern ring) VS Shuma-Gorath
Gambit & Vergil VS Bor & Apollo

FIGHT FIVE   
Chaos Burn VS DanielThomasRandKai

Voldermort VS Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring) 
Deathstroke (Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring) VS Loki Laufeyson 
Dante &  Bullseye(as Hawkeye) VS Grim Reaper & Taskmaster 

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

Dr Strange VS The Gorgan (Halo Ring) & Impossible Man(red lantern ring)
Wolverine (yellow lantern ring) & Yoda(GL Ring) VS The Doctor - Jeroen
Ogun & Green Arrow VS Samurai Jack & Bullseye  

FIGHT SEVEN  
GhostRider29 VS OptimusPalm

GhostRider VS Sauron (orange lantern ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)
Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring) VS Melkor (Morgoth- Saurons master) 
Ares (DC) & Hawkeye VS HeMan & Odyseus   

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Dr Strange VS Taskmaster (GL Ring) & Puck (red lantern ring)
Wolverine (Nenya) & Wasp(Blue Lantern Ring) VS Dr Strange
Deathstroke & Hercules VS Swordsman & Green Arrow 

Ok thats it for the second round. please vote now

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Stompa
FIGHT ONE  

Adam Warlock VS Deathstroke(Red Lantern Ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)    (too much ringpower)
Kratos (Hercules Ring) & Pip the troll (sinestro ring)VS Dr Strange    (same here)
Artemis & Ares(Marvel)VS Boba Fett & Snake Eye                                  (the gods are too durable)

OmegaTheDestroyer wins

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring)VS Scarlett Witch     (invisible Puck could sneak up while Deahstroke keeps the Witch occupied)
Dr Doom VS Luke Skywalker (GL Ring) & Valeria Richards(GL Ring)               (Luke and Valeria with GL rings are too much even for Doom to handle with only one day prep)
Mr X & Deadshot VSDarth Vader & Hawkeye                                                          (Hawkeye and Deadshot are roughly equal with DS a bit better but Vader destroyes X and then it´s a two on one)

Lord Stoop wins

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace Beleren VS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)               (Blade only have to get near enough for his ring to win and even if Jace could keep him away i don´t see him handling a killer virus)      
Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring)VS Barney Stinson                                           (two guys with power rings.......well Barney is awesome.....but dead)
Jaime Lannister & Glorfindel VS  Zealot & Rambo                                                                          (Glorfindel is really good but Zealot should be a bit better and if Rambo can keep his distance Jaime would propably find his end with arrows in his body)

I win

FIGHT FOUR  

Dr Strange VS Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)                                  (Surtur alone would propably give Strange a good fight but with Mxy it´s a stomp)
Dante (GL Ring) & Eric O'Grady(red lantern ring) VS Shuma-Gorath                                 (counting Shuma as a wizard is a stomp in itself)
Gambit & Vergil VS Bor & Apollo                                                                                                 (i doubt Gambit could stand up to a god and Vergil is awesome but no match for Bor)

PikminMania wins

FIGHT FIVE   

Voldermort VS Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring)      (R´Kin distracts Voldemort and Zemo finishes him off or BFR´d him)
Deathstroke (Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring) VS Loki Laufeyson                              (i don´t know what "4points of damage" in this battle would count so i think Loki is powerful enough to handle one GL ring)                        
Dante &  Bullseye(as Hawkeye)VS Grim Reaper & Taskmaster                                              (again Task and Bullseye are about equal in a range battle with Task winning easily once he comes near but Reaper is not powerful enough to deal with Dante neither is Task)

DanielThomasRandKai wns

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

Dr Strange VS The Gorgan (Halo Ring) & Impossible Man(red lantern ring)                       (a Halo ring is a planet busting device and is really mean joined by a power ring wielder is propanly too much even for Strange)
Wolverine (yellow lantern ring) & Yoda(GL Ring) VS The Doctor - Jeroen                              (i hope the Doc faces off against Shuma they are both way too badass.....)
Ogun & Green Arrow VS Samurai Jack & Bullseye                                                                      (wow that battle is really close.......i pick team one because i don´t know samurai jack or his feats)

difficlus wins

FIGHT SEVEN  

GhostRider VSSauron (orange lantern ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)                                                     (well that´s obvious)
Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring) VSMelkor (Morgoth- Saurons master)       (the power rings on Star Wars force usern is really great but Melkor is basically the Luzifer of the Tolkien verse and i think even the greatest ringslinger couldn´t beat that)
Ares (DC) & Hawkeye VS HeMan & Odyseus                                                                                                        (He-Man vs. the DC Ares is a great battle but i tend to think that Ares is a bit better, the ranged battle would propably go to Hawkeye but Ares kills him easily)

OptimusPalm wins

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Dr Strange VSTaskmaster (GL Ring) & Puck (red lantern ring)                                                (two powerrings are enough to overpower Strange IMO)
Wolverine (Nenya) & Wasp(Blue Lantern Ring) VS Dr Strange                                                    (i have no idea how Nenya could affect the outcome of the battle but since the Blue rings don´t function like the other rings i don´t know how they can beat Strange)
Deathstroke & Hercules VS Swordsman & Green Arrow                                                               (Herc wins this too strong,durable etc)

primepower53 wins

This really is a grea thread
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

FIGHT ONE  

Kratos (Hercules Ring) & Pip the troll (sinestro ring)
VS Dr Strange
Artemis & Ares(Marvel)VS Boba Fett & Snake Eye (sorry bro, you know I love the Fettman)

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring)VS Scarlett Witch
Mr X & DeadshotVS Darth Vader & Hawkeye

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace Beleren VS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange) Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring)VS Barney Stinson
Jaime Lannister & Glorfindel VS  Zealot & Rambo (Glorfindel could solo, but Jaime could take Rambo).

FIGHT FOUR  

FIGHT FIVE   

Voldermort VS Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring) 
Deathstroke (Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring)VS Loki Laufeyson 
Dante &  Bullseye(as Hawkeye)VS Grim Reaper & Taskmaster 

FIGHT SIX

mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

Wolverine (yellow lantern ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)VS The Doctor - Jeroen
Ogun & Green Arrow VSSamurai Jack & Bullseye  

FIGHT SEVEN  

GhostRider VSSauron (orange lantern ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)
Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring) 

VS Melkor (Morgoth- Saurons master)

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Dr Strange VSTaskmaster (GL Ring) & Puck (red lantern ring)
Wolverine (Nenya) & Wasp(Blue Lantern Ring)
VS Dr Strange

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OptimusPalm

My vote

FIGHT ONE  

Artemis & Ares(Marvel)VS Boba Fett & Snake Eye

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace BelerenVS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)
Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring)VS Barney Stinson

FIGHT FOUR  

Dr StrangeVS Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)

FIGHT FIVE   

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

Dr StrangeVS The Gorgan (Halo Ring) & Impossible Man(red lantern ring)

FIGHT SEVEN  

Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring) VS Melkor (Morgoth- Saurons master) 

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Chaos Burn
FIGHT ONE  
OmegaTheDestroyer VS Fetts(winner)

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop (winner)

Dr Doom  VS Luke Skywalker (GL Ring) & Valeria Richards(GL Ring) 
Mr X & Deadshot VSDarth Vader & Hawkeye

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa (winner)

Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring) VS Barney Stinson
Jaime Lannister & Glorfindel  VS  Zealot & Rambo 

FIGHT FOUR  
Mr. Dead Pool
(winner)VS PikminMania

FIGHT FIVE   
Chaos Burn
(winner) VS DanielThomasRandKai

Voldermort  VS Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring) 
Deathstroke (Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring) VS Loki Laufeyson wtf is aladdins ring?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus (winner)

Ogun & Green Arrow  VSSamurai Jack & Bullseye  

FIGHT SEVEN  
GhostRider29
(winner) VS OptimusPalm

GhostRider  VS Sauron (orange lantern ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)
Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)  VS Melkor (Morgoth- Saurons master) 
Ares (DC) & Hawkeye  VS HeMan & Odyseus   

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy
(winner) VS primepower53

Dr Strange  VS Taskmaster (GL Ring) & Puck (red lantern ring)
Deathstroke & Hercules  VS Swordsman & Green Arrow
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin
@Chaos Burn

. . .
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm
@progenitor said:
@Chaos Burn: . . .
this
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stompa

I agree that Barney is a dead man but jace winning against despotellis and Blade is also veeeeery unlikely not to say:" oh my GAAAAAAWD". The swordman/Archer fight is pretty evenly matched but of course i see my team with a slight edge. Especially if we assume standard equipment Rambos grenades and ranged weapons are dar better then Jamies. But this battle could end either way.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By progenitorigin

well, the thing about Jace Beleren is that he's not very well-known, but he's a dangerous telepath that can easily mind-rape and cast illusions as well as other blue sorcery.  I actually do think he could take Blade and Despotellis, in a hardfought match.  As for the other battle, I think if Jaime got up close, he would have the swordsmanship skill to do away with Rambo, especially comsidering he's a championed swordhand of the 7 Kingdoms.  Zealot would be a good match for Glorfindel, he would have to work for it, but Glorfindel managed to kill a Balrog King, which I think is a huge feat, that's even given him a high status among powerful elves, so I think that he could take Zealot in a very good match.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stompa
@progenitor said:
well, the thing about Jace Beleren is that he's not very well-known, but he's a dangerous telepath that can easily mind-rape and cast illusions as well as other blue sorcery.  I actually do think he could take Blade and Despotellis, in a hardfought match.  As for the other battle, I think if Jaime got up close, he would have the swordsmanship skill to do away with Rambo, especially comsidering he's a championed swordhand of the 7 Kingdoms.  Zealot would be a good match for Glorfindel, he would have to work for it, but Glorfindel managed to kill a Balrog King, which I think is a huge feat, that's even given him a high status among powerful elves, so I think that he could take Zealot in a very good match.
Yes i thought about the telepathie but with a reality altering ring and a day of prep Blade could easily make himself immune to telepathy. And i think even a telepath would have a hard time defeating a virus if he dosen´t know it´s there. Like i said the thrid fight is really a close one with both teams able to win i guess every voter will have to decide for themself who would take a majority. Jamie is the better melee fighter with Rambo having the superior equipment and the range pretty even for me. Zealot also fought incredibly powerful enemys over the time and slaughters daemonites like it is nothing. She and Nemesis are the best fighter among the coda and she is at least on Glorfindels level in physical stats and fighting skill. Again a fight that could go either way.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44
@OptimusPalm said:

This battle is linked to a previous battle i made called Create your Fellowship of the Ring  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/create-your-fellowship-of-the-ring/630061/#78 

This is the second round of the knockout tournament. 

Anybody is free to vote, even if you did not take part. You are allowed to vote for yourself, but please vote on all other fights too.

All teams through to this round have gained the power ring from the team they defeated. I have given this second ring to the first swordsmen you named when making your teams.  
In the next two rounds the winning team will gain all rings from the teams they defeat, meaning for the final the two teams will have an inventory of eight rings to chose from. (thanks to progenitor and PikminMania for these ideas) 

Remember, in all cases the most powerful version of each character is being used.

The fights are slightly different from Round One. Each fight is still split into 3 battles, but this time its: Magic character VS 2 characters with power rings, other 2 characters with power rings VS other magic character, and finally remaining swordsman & Archer VS remaining swordsmen and archer.  So a team can either win 3-0, or 2-1. In the case of a draw (one fight might have the same character which would equal a stalemate, and the other two rounds split both ways) then that particular fight would be All team members VS all team members. 

In all fights the characters know how to use the rings and also have 1 days prep. 

I hope i havent made this too complicated. please PM me if you dont understand. 

So, onto round two (this time i actually did draw the names from a hat...........just kidding, it was a cup again):  

FIGHT ONE  

Adam WarlockVS Deathstroke(Red Lantern Ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

FIGHT FOUR  

FIGHT FIVE   

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

FIGHT SEVEN  

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Ok thats it for the second round. please vote now

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@OptimusPalm said:
My vote

FIGHT ONE  

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace BelerenVS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)

FIGHT FOUR  

Dr StrangeVS Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)

FIGHT FIVE   

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

FIGHT SEVEN  

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

this...
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts
@Stompa@GhostRider29@jashro44
DUDES. Deathstroke has 1 day of prep and a RL ring! Think about it! Plus Yoda is pretty damn powerful himself. And he is a GL ring to boot!
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stompa
@Fetts: You are right that´s why you won this fight in my vote. But i think you would loose the other two that´s why i voted for Omega overall.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fetts
@Stompa: Why would Doctor strange loose? That's like a spite right there. 

I will admit Boba and Snake-Eyes would loose.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stompa
@Fetts: I think a Sinestro corp ring alone is a very powerful tool to keep Strange busy and Kratos with a Herk ring(which i assume would amplify his strenght judging from the name) would only need to get into striking range of Strange to kill him. Thats why i choosed the team over Strange. But i admit that the prep is more useful on Strange´s side so i will think about it.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By PikminMania
@OptimusPalm: @OptimusPalm

FIGHT ONE  

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring)VS Scarlett Witch

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

FIGHT FOUR  

FIGHT FIVE   

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

FIGHT SEVEN  

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

bump.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRider29

I'm not making it to round 3.... :'(
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sandiego008
FIGHT ONE  
OmegaTheDestroyer VS  Fetts 

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS  LordStoop

Dr Doom VS  Luke Skywalker (GL Ring) & Valeria Richards(GL Ring) 
Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring) VS  Scarlett Witch

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS  Stompa

Jace Beleren VS  Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)

FIGHT FOUR  
Mr. Dead Pool VS  PikminMania

Dr Strange VS  Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)
Dante (GL Ring) & Eric O'Grady(red lantern ring)VS Shuma-Gorath

FIGHT FIVE   
Chaos Burn VS  DanielThomasRandKai

Voldermort VS  Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring) 
Deathstroke ( Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring) VS  Loki Laufeyson 
Dante &  Bullseye(as Hawkeye) VSGrim Reaper & Taskmaster 

FIGHT SIX

mrtrevorguy VS  difficlus

FIGHT SEVEN  
GhostRider29 VS  OptimusPalm

Ares (DC) & Hawkeye VS  HeMan & Odyseus   

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Wolverine (Nenya) & Wasp(Blue Lantern Ring) VS  Dr Strange

Edit: Optimus thanks for not using that H3 on your vote and making a normal texted one.  Avoided this thread because a) I was out .. b) original post took me like 20 minutes to cast vote on first one due to that ... once I saw I could just ctrl + B my vote I was all over it.
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Chaos Burn
@OptimusPalm said:
@progenitor said:
@Chaos Burn: . . .
this
yes?... is this reacting to my "wtf is alladins ring?"
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OptimusPalm
@sandiego008: I appreciate you took the time out to make your vote, cheers mate. And i did the same thing as before but last round i used my work PC and for this i used my own laptop. It was unintentional but i'm glad it made it easier for you :)
@Chaos Burn: haha no, i was just grumpy that you didnt have me winning lol
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin
@OptimusPalm
I know the feeling. -_-
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OptimusPalm
@GhostRider29: Of course you're not, you're up against the guy who made the thread lol ;) If i'm honest i think everybody who is still in this tournament is praying they dont draw Pikminmania in the next round
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fetts

FIGHT ONE  

Adam Warlock VS Deathstroke(Red Lantern Ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)-WINNER
Kratos (Hercules Ring) & Pip the troll (sinestro ring) VS Dr Strange-WINNER 
Artemis & Ares(Marvel)-WINNER VS Boba Fett & Snake Eye

WINNING!!!!! 

FIGHT TWO  
jashro44 VS LordStoop

Dr Doom VS Luke Skywalker (GL Ring) & Valeria Richards(GL Ring)-WINNER

Deathstroke (star sapphire ring) & Puck(The One Ring)-WINNER VS Scarlett Witch 
Mr X & Deadshot VS Darth Vader & Hawkeye-WINNER
LordStoop wins

FIGHT THREE  
progenitor VS Stompa

Jace Beleren VS Blade (freedom ring) & Despotellis(D&D ring of genderchange)-WINNER 
Vargas (GL Ring) & Throg(orange lantern ring)-WINNER VS Barney Stinson
Jaime Lannister & Glorfindel-WINNER VS  Zealot & Rambo 
progenitor wins

FIGHT FOUR  

Dr Strange-WINNER VS Surtur(GL Ring) & Mr Mxyzptlk (with freedom ring)
Dante (GL Ring) & Eric O'Grady(red lantern ring) VS Shuma-Gorath-WINNER 
Gambit & Vergil VS Bor & Apollo-WINNER 
PikminMania wins

FIGHT FIVE   

Voldermort VS Baron Zemo (yellow lantern ring) & R'Kin(Mandarins 'black light' ring)-WINNER 
Deathstroke (Aladdin's ring) & Gloin(with GL Ring)-WINNER VS Loki Laufeyson 
Dante &  Bullseye(as Hawkeye)-WINNER VS Grim Reaper & Taskmaster 
Chaos Burn wins

FIGHT SIX  
mrtrevorguy VS difficlus

Dr Strange-WINNER VS The Gorgan (Halo Ring) & Impossible Man(red lantern ring) 
Wolverine (yellow lantern ring) & Yoda(GL Ring)-WINNER VS The Doctor - Jeroen 
Ogun & Green Arrow VS Samurai Jack & Bullseye-TIE  
mrtrevorguy wins

FIGHT SEVEN  

GhostRider VS Sauron (orange lantern ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)-WINNER
Darth Maul (star sapphire ring) & Yoda(Red Lantern Ring)-WINNER VS Melkor (Morgoth- Saurons master) 
Ares (DC) & Hawkeye VS HeMan & Odyseus-WINNER   
OptimusPalm wins

FIGHT EIGHT  
phliuy VS primepower53

Dr Strange-WINNER VS Taskmaster (GL Ring) & Puck (red lantern ring)
Wolverine (Nenya) & Wasp(Blue Lantern Ring) VS Dr Strange-WINNER 
Deathstroke & Hercules-WINNER VS Swordsman & Green Arrow

phliuy wins