Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

1. You are creating your own Titan/Giant. You can be a Titan from Greek Mythology, or a Giant from Norse Mythology... I will have the 1st stage just be building your character, stage 2, will be a story that I design, that builds a stage for stage 3, DOOMSDAY! ARMAGEDON! RAGNAROCK! what ever you wish to call it. Who will survive? 

The Titans and Giants. You are an elder God, you stand at an impressive 60 feet tall, you envoke an aspect... It can be any aspect, concept, emotion, element. For example Uranus was Father Sky, and Surtur is a Fire Gaint... He was the SKY/FIRE, which was their aspect's, what is your aspect?
    A list of possible aspects. or pick your own.

abundance

adventure

agility

agriculture

air

animals

arcane knowledge

archers

art

artisans

arts and crafts

athletics

balance

bards

beasts

beauty

birth

brawling

cats

chaos

childbirth

chivalry

cities

civilization 
cold 
commerce 
common sense 
communication 
conflict 
conquest 
courage 
crafts 
creation 
crocodiles 
dance 
daring 
darkness 
death 
desert storms 
destruction 
discipline 
discord 
disease 
distance 
drama 
drought 
drow 
dueling 
dwarves 
earth 
earthquakes 
elves 
endurance 
engineering  
envy 
evil 
evil dragons 
exploration 
family 
fate 
fathers 
fertility 
fighters 
fire 
fitness 
flora and fauna 
foresight 
freedom 
gambling 
gemcutting 
giants
gnomes 
good 
grief 
halflings 
harvest 
hate 
healing 
hearing 
hearth 
home 
honesty 
honor 
horizons 
humor 
hunting 
husbands 
illusion 
insects 
intrigue 
jewelers 
jewelrymaking 
journeys 
judgment 
justice 
killing 
knowledge 
kobolds 
law 
learning 
lies 
life 
light 
love 
loyalty 
luck 
madness 
magic 
malice 
marriage 
massacres 
medicine 
men 
merchants 
mercy 
metal 
mining 
mirth 
moon 
motherhood 
mountains 
murder 
music 
nature 
night 
nobility 
orcs 
pain 
panic 
passion 
planning 
poetry 
pranksters 
prophecy 
protection 
rage 
rain 
rebirth 
retribution 
revelry 
river hazards 
rivers 
roads 
rogues 
running 
sea 
seasons 
secrets 
serpents 
shepherds 
sight 
sky 
slaughter 
sleep 
smithing 
spiders 
spies 
sports 
spring 
stone 
storms 
strategy 
strength 
strife 
suffering 
sun 
supreme 
swiftness 
tactics 
territory 
theater 
thieves 
thunder 
trapmaking 
travel 
trees 
tricks 
trust 
truth 
tyranny 
ugliness 
undead 
underworld 
valor 
vanity 
vengeance 
vice 
victory 
war 
watchfulness 
water 
wealth 
weather 
wetlands 
wild beasts 
wilderness 
wind 
wine 
winter 
wisdom 
wit 
wives 
women 
woodlands 
writing 
zeal 

Okay so now you should have an aspect, it is why you are here, and what you must fight to save... Next we will decide what our name is our Sex, and why we are worth protecting I want you to build a case for your character, if you are the presonification of fine art for example then tell me why the world would be a less interesting place without you in it?  This is an exercise that can be alot of fun and it helps me and you understand who your character is and what they have that can not be lost what is worth protecting.  I also would like you to know that there is no Titan or Giant that is stronger or more powerful than anyother because of what their aspect is, they are stronger because of who they are, and how much they have to live for.  If you build a strong case for your character than you have a better shot at winning this, then the guy who writes, I am War, I win because we are at War! No you are an idiot and you die as soon as the battle starts.  Also I would like to point out once you pick your aspect and write about it, then I get the honor of Granting you POWERS!  

Here are the basics however, the stuff everyone gets.

Strength can lift up to 80 tons. 
Speed can run at the speed of Sound. 768mph. 
Can Fly at speed of Sound. 343 metres per second. lol 
Are Immortal, unless killed.  
Have Super Human senses. All of them!  

Okay now that you have that part done now all you have to do is pick your weapon. It should be a weapon that matches your character, if you are a Barbarian Giant then an Axe would be a good choice, if you are a Titan of Love then a Staff, or a Bow would be a better pick. 

Here is a list of weapons to choose from.

Axe 
Bow & Arrow 
Club 
Dagger 
Hammer 
Great Club 
Short Sword 
Long Sword 
Spear 
Staff 
Trident 

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Titan Of Death. Name: Fortanono. Sex: Female. Weapon: Pestimance The Spear.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Constuctus The Titan of Creation, or Brutetallieaus The Titan of Strength, or Vontgaurd the Frost Giant of Theater. See it is not that hard, to do this I will really make the Titan I had in mind now though : ) 

Name: Rico Swavylottahottieus,  The Mad Player Titan. The slayer of Levi. The Father of many.    

Sex: Male 

Titan of Swagger. 

Weapon: Great Club. Honcho

Rico Swavylottahottieus is the Supreme Titan of Swagger, he walks around with insolent air, meaning to strut. He brags to all the other Titans at great length about how awsome he is, he is also very well known for having manny Love affair's and is known for being a cock man. Meaning he is very well endow. It is a highly accepted theory that his endowment is the sorce of his swagger. Truth be told the world would be hurting for sure if Rico Swavylottahottieus was to be castrated, sure his swagger would be effected, so would the worlds swagger, No man would ever be able to get a hard on ever again, and the human race would die off over time.  The other Titans like to refer to Rico as The Mad Player Titan. Rico Swavylottahottieus can sense when a woman is in that mood, you know what mood I am talking about, he feels it and becomes aware... Then Rico sets out to find the woman who needs his gift to heal their spirit. After the healing act is completed, Rico Swavylottahottieus makes his leave.  Rico is also known for his magnificently awsome beard.  

Rico is the greatest wrestler of all the Titans, there is a tournament known only to the Titans, where they compete in varrious events, everything from drinking contests to epic poetry telling, and everything in between... Rico always wins at three events, loudest belch, longest piss, and wrestling.  Rico may be the Titan of Swagger, he is also a very talented well liked Titan, and trusted. Sure he is a pompous ass, but he is their pompous ass, and they love him.     

Rico Swavylottahottieus killed the Great Lion of Levis with his Um, Great Club : )  The Levis Lion had a bad habit of stalking, killing, and eating young Titans, Rico Swavylottahottieus found the mighty beast with its last prey ever's blood still stained on its teeth. Rico Swavylottahottieus wrested it to the ground with one arm and bashed in its skull in with his Great Club, named Honcho grasped in his other hand.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Bump, anyone please I swear this will be alot of fun, help me build a Pantheon.  Anyone is welcome, use the up above chart, and my character as a reference. I hope to see some Brother and Sister Titans soon. : )
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Undergroundgod

Name: Echoluckoushus, The destroyer. The End. Echo.

Sex: Male. 

Titan of Destruction. 

Weapon: Bow & Arrow. 

Nameless one.

Echoluckoushus is the Titan born from the void of Chaos herself. He is her oldest and most feared son, for it is said that Echoluckoushus is the end, meaning the end of everything, the end of Creation himself. Echo for short, is a lone wolf, not by choice, by force. Out of fear of the end, no one will be freind Echo out of fear of the unknown. It is said that Echo will bring the end through his flock, his brothers and sisters take that as stay away from Echo. His Bow & Arrow named the

Nameless one

, was a gift of his mother Chaos. It can Destroy anyone target Echo aims at each day. That target could be anything, no one knows how Echo chooses his Target for each day, only that he has never missed. Mortals and Titans alike dread this Titan and his gift, or curse. 

There is a song that the Titans sing to keep their Brother at bay, it is unknown if it works the words are: " The End is near us, we should flee before The End. Echo, Echo, go away, The Nameless one will destroy use all. Echo, Echo, It is not today, not the end, not thee way."  

Echo is a Titan worshiped by Cultest's and The Insane. Echo is the link that holds creation and Chaos in place if Echo was to die, it would be very bad, as Creation and Chaos started to bleed into each other.  

Echo is also an excellent musician and can play every intrument known to the Titans, let alone to mankind.

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NickA

Name:

Wrath 

Sex:

Male 

Weapon:

Trident enhanced by Mystical Energies

Titan of Shadows 

Wrath has complete control over his shadow and the shadow's of others. He is able to blend in perfectly in the dark, he is very cunning and is a expert spy. 
Wrath can see with great clarity in pitch black areas, he is invulnerable to physical harm and has great resistance to magic. Wrath can reality warp reality on a high level and is a powerful telepathic. Wrath is physically superior to humans and has Godlike Stamina. Wrath has millions of years worth of knowledge and has mastery over the mystical arts as well. 

Wrath was able to defeat Cerberus with ease and imprison him in Hades. 
Wrath is need so that people will have day and night.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Undergroundgod
@NickA:
You sound like you could be one of my Siblings. Titan of Shadows, Titan of Destruction, Sons of Chaos?  I could help, this is my brother James thread, he is going to take our characters and write them into an End of the World story, and then we get to fight powerful destructive forces... It sounded like an awsome idea to me, so I went with it... You basicly get to design your character write feats post a pic, when it comes to combat day, James will post you your states.  You also still get to choose a weapon, give it a name. We are going to be fighting to survive against World ending forces, played by James.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@NickA:
Okay cool, things I like, your name, your aspect, also like the choice of weapon, seeing as you are Darkness in body the Trident could tie into the Darkness if your character looks at it like a vast sea of Blackness. Awsome idea... No Zeus or well any Gods, they don't exsist yet... So that bit about Zeus has to go, sorry. Also your feats should rep your character, you have no reason to be threating your fellow Titans, they are not who you are going to be fighting, your feats should be more about your aspect, also I did laugh about the Zeus checking under his bed part, only it will not tie into my story very well, and currantly you have no real feats, your feats could be more like you are the Night, and the world needs you so people can go too sleep. Even my brothers character needs some tweaking becuase he didn't say why the world needed him. All in all I like the character, just needs work, unless you want to die a horrible death. Just focus more on what your character is, and less on the beware of my badassness, and I promise you, Wrath will go alot further in this End of the World awsomeness, you guys could very well stop it LOL, maybe : )
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Xavier St. Cloud: I Edited My Titan, & I'm Ready For POWERS.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Fortanono: 

Titan Of Death.  

Name: Fortanono.  

Sex: Female.  

Weapon: Pestimance The Spear 

Powers:
Strength can lift up to 80 tons. 
Speed can run at the speed of Sound. 768mph. 
Can Fly at speed of Sound. 343 metres per second. lol 
Are Immortal, unless killed.  
Have Super Human senses. All of them!     

I will also be giving you. 

Divine Blast:  It is a power in which you can release part of your personal energy in a Wave Blast.  (Cone shaped 60x160 ft) 

Divine Rage : Fortanono flies into an awe inspiring rage when struck by a weapon. 

Hand of death : Fortanono can slay any living mortal creature. 

Life Drain : Fortanono can create a dark cloud that saps life energy from mortals. 

Undead Mastery : Fortanono has absolute dominion over the undead.  

Okay now you know what you can do, Could you work on a Bio for Fortanono please, use mine or Undergroundgod's as a reference. Thank you, I like your character. : )

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Name : Galactus Titan of Devouring and Women 
Sex:Male 
Weapon:Staff of life conversion 
 Galactus is a titan force of nature he is responsible for keeping balance, any group that is a threat to the balance of titans existance is turned into life energy that provides power and energy for himself.Galactus was hand crafted by a mysterious being  who existed before the titans were born. Galactus and his  sibling titans were the very first to exist. This being gave Galactus his duty to devour to act as a judge. Galactus was also given the great singing talent of Parco Folgore,and he uses it to date in order to make women happy. These    strange dancing talents allow Galactus to completely and quickly restore his stamina,durability,energy,strength,and any other damage done to his body.      

Galactus was the one who defeated the Great Dragon of Hell using his staff.This saved the titan race of a plague of infernal suffering that would of lasted for eternity.  

The Bio

Galactus is worshiped by the cilvilized and most powerful civilizations on mortal grounds.While Galactus is known mainly for his duty to judge and devour (not to mention his musical talents.) He is a lower tier version of his creator and plays  a smaller role in all things.He is the creator of a lesser yet more populous group of beings known as gods.These gods are all in alligence to Galactus who only serves Constructus.The millions of them worship Galactus and serve as his heralds and aids in battle.Galactus has once before ordered them to not interfere with his battle because Constructus wanted Galactus to be the only one to do battle with the Great Dragon of Hell.Galactus prefers those who live with postive morals. 
Often though to be a entity of neither good or evil,Galactus is actually good. He enjoys days on the beach and cold drinks of water.His followers are obliged to take  care of creation and use their lives to learn and grow to build a paradise for all.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Pr_Beyonder:
Awsome job bud. You got the idea, I will send you your list of Powers come D-day, I need a few more Titans before I can even think of starting this thing or you will all die, we need at least 8 I would prefer 10. It is going to be one hell of a war.  Galactus was created by Constructus Prime Titan of Creation, I don't know if he knows that but I do, seeing as I am GOD here lol. Just thought I would let you know. Also something you could add to the bio for bonus points is what kind of people if any worship Galactus, what type of people he prefers, that kind of thing. : )
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Cool idea man, I'll get back to it when I have more time :) lol about to go out
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@MKF30:
Awsome, just keep in mind it is not so much about what you say about your Titan being a baddass I don't really care about that so much, just fill out a Bio on how your Titan which ever you choose to create lives his life, the type of followers he has and any feats he/she has to their name, don't worry about it, if I get a good feel for the character, I will handle the making you baddass myself. The more I like the bio, the better the gifts I beget.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Xavier St. Cloud:
I'll make sure to do that :P
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NickA
@Xavier St. Cloud:
I edited my Titan
AlmightyBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By AlmightyBob

Name : Fred Smith 
God of Fruit  
Eats his five a day
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@AlmightyBob: 
And? Good start, I like Fred God of Fruit. Except it is Titans we are dealing with here, and I need more info, I can do wonders with this character if you allow me to. If you are only joking however let me know. : )

@NickA:
Great job bud, I checked it out, okay I know what I am going to do with Wrath now.  

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Xavier St. Cloud:  
I made a bio =]
AlmightyBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By AlmightyBob
@Xavier St. Cloud:
can create fruit out of midair and eating his fruit can cause instant death
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Cherry Bomb

so .. .we don't choose powers?

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NickA
@Cherry Bomb:
I did
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@NickA:  well I don't think you were supposed to ,lol .
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Name:  Sapphira Koi 
Sex: Female
Title: Titan of Love and Beauty.
Weapon: Crimson bow of Cupid

Sapphira is the living embodiment of all things Love; including aspects of beauty, passion, lust and fashion.  Her very pressence is enough to drive anyone wild, mostly the men. Her followers are from all ages, mostly adults, who come to worship her, striking orgies of passion and lust in her honour. Her perfection, the face of intense beauty has been known to stop even the coldest of hearts. Stopping wars and creating peace, or even causing army's to fight for her attention, sparking terrible wars.

No Caption Provided
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Cherry Bomb:
NO you do not, I posted the Powers that you have for now, after you make your character I will post your Powers to you, when I make the Battle thread. There has been alot of people who have been saying I can do this, or I can do that... I am just going with it. They may or may not have what they say they do, It is up to me. It really depends how much I like your character, I am trying to get people to choose the type of Titan they would really like to be, I will handle the Power giving, NickA just didn't seem to get it, so I ignored that part.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Xavier St. Cloud:  yeah, I thought so, his post was what confused me first.  >_< but anyway, I've posted my contribution    [:  I hope you like it, please tell me if I need to add or change anything. thank you.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NickA
@Xavier St. Cloud:
you cant pick your Titans powers?
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Cherry Bomb:
Well you can always add anything that comes to mind. However you do have everything that I will need here, so that is entirely up to you. She sounds like she could be related to my character Rico Swavylottahottieus, he is also a beautful light hearted Titan, if you would like Sapphira  could be his Sister. I mean as in they have the same Father and or Mother, not in the way that all Titans refer to each other as Brother or Sister because they Hold them selves above the rest of life to a point. : )
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Any suggestions for my bio 
I think I have a good storyline atm
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Xavier St. Cloud:  yeah, Titans would be brothers and sisters and still sleep with eachother, lol,  gotta love the Greeks. :P  ... but I guess so, I haven't read that bio, but my character is kinda based on Aphrodite. [:
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@NickA:
Nope, I do... I told you the Powers you start off with, You make your character, and then I choose your extra powers. For example if you were to create a Titan of Strength, I would raise your Max lifting, and give you some H2H Mega Combat Skills, Don't worry I know who you are, and I know what kind of Powers to give you. You are a Titan of Shadow, I got some good stuff ready for you. : )
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Cherry Bomb:
You should take a look at him, He is the Titan of Swagger.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Xavier St. Cloud:  Swagger, lol.  He sounds cool. [:
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Power NeXus

Name: Nowerpexus, Titan of Balance

Sex: Male

Weapon: Staff (Azir)

Nowerpexus is the Titan of Balance. He is emotionless, steady, and calculating. With his staff, he travels constantly, searching for instances of turmoil, war, theivery, ect. He sees such things as being out of balance with nature.  Using his staff (a perfect balance of offensive and defensive weaponry), he rights these wrongs and restores order to the area, and then moves on. (I believe you said we are supposed to say why our Giant/Titan is worth saving, right?). If Nowerpexus were to be killed, chaos would ravage the earth unhindered. There would no longer be any fairness, justice, order, or logic on earth. 
Nowerpexus does not have as many followers as some of the more warlike and powerhungry titans, as rage and high emotions are popular among mortals. Instead, Nowerpexus' disciples are those who delight in order and logic. Monks, mathematicians, and other peace-seekers and problem-solvers are among Nowerpexus' followers. 

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Power NeXus:
I like him Just refer to him as a Titan not a God though. Other then that, all I would like to know is does he have followers and if he does, what kind of people pray to him?
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Pr_Beyonder:
You are in great shape there bud, I have everything I need. You are going to like your powers.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fire Star

Name : Terra

Weapon: Staff

Terra is the Titan of Earth. She represents nature and the balance of good and evil. She is of a mother figure, and attemps to keep everyone happy, but sometimes fails. Her motive is balance, and she has come to know things will balance themselves out. She is very wise, and knows what to do in tough situations. Her beauty puts her high on the list of the female titans, though she is outmatched. Her only true love is nature and the Earth she loves and protects so much. She will do anything for it... 

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By Power NeXus
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Power NeXus: I like him Just refer to him as a Titan not a God though. Other then that, all I would like to know is does he have followers and if he does, what kind of people pray to him? "

Edited.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Titan of Waste & Pollution
Name: Jersey Demon
Weapon: Hammer- Spirit of Trenton
Bio: Rising from the tar pits of Earth, the Jersey Demon began collecting all human wastes and Earth's excrement, gaining more power as populations continue to grow. But enjoys soft rock music

No Caption Provided
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fire Star
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Pr_Beyonder: You are in great shape there bud, I have everything I need. You are going to like your powers. "

Great idea by the way, really interesting dude....
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@texasdeathmatch:  image from  "Fern Gully, the last rainforest" by any chance? :P
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @texasdeathmatch:  image from  "Fern Gully, the last rainforest" by any chance? :P "
haha you betcha. great movie
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @texasdeathmatch:  image from  "Fern Gully, the last rainforest" by any chance? :P "
haha you betcha. great movie "
totally! It's such a coincidence, I watched it a few days ago on tv! :O
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@texasdeathmatch: 
Titan! Why do you guys keep typing God, did I put God some where? lol, I love the pic by the way. 

@Fire Star:
Thank you : )
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
totally! It's such a coincidence, I watched it a few days ago on tv! :O "
haha awesome, yeah I think it was actually one of the first movies I saw in theaters. It was either that or Three Ninjas
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@texasdeathmatch: Titan! Why do you guys keep typing God, did I put God some where? lol, I love the pic by the way.   @Fire Star: Thank you : ) "

Maybe they read my bio :o 
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fire Star
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@texasdeathmatch: Titan! Why do you guys keep typing God, did I put God some where? lol, I love the pic by the way.   @Fire Star: Thank you : ) "

Welcome, I just love the idea of a Mother Nature pantheon, oh by the way, do you like Titan of Earth or Titan of Nature ?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
totally! It's such a coincidence, I watched it a few days ago on tv! :O "
haha awesome, yeah I think it was actually one of the first movies I saw in theaters. It was either that or Three Ninjas "
Star Wars the Phantom Menace was my first one I think, lol.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Xavier St. Cloud: fixed
@Cherry Bomb: damn... I'm old
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By Lance Uppercut

So they're supposed to battle each other or what?