redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So let's see how strong Ben really is

Scenario:

Ben has gone rogue after thinking that a member on your team has killed everyone he loves

Rules

Ben will be blood lusted with no moralsand is willing to do whatever it takes while your team has morals

This is Ultimate Ben with Master control and he also has Ascalon

I'm using the Ultimate alien version of Ben so he will have the Ultramatrix andwon't have any issues with the watch nor will it time out

Alien X, Clockwork, Eon are prohibited but Ben can use an other alien he wants

Your team must consist of 4 characters

No one above Spiderman in terms of strength and no one above Quicksilver in terms of speed

Edit: No reality warpers and Ben can't erase his opponents out of existence either

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SupermanWins465

Ok, 

Batman, lex luthor, reed richards & dazzler. 

3 prep gods and one street leveler who was previously the herald of galactus.

r.i.p ben10

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Dragonborn, Miraak, Vecna, Asmodeus.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Tao

The Doctor

John Constatine

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Wolverine+Russell Crowe = WIN

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By laflux

Avatar image for becauseimspiderman
BecauseImSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the power rangers.....a gun. and a puppy could beat ben

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SMXLR8

the hulks

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder:

No one above Spiderman in terms of strength and no one above Quicksilver in terms of speed, mmm

Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock.

anyone of my team solo can beat Ben in a blinkstomp.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine, Deadpool, Outlaw and Batman.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JonSmith

Deadpool.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Laurcus

Should probably put a limit on magical powers and reality warping... Several of the characters listed here could solo the JLA.

Anywho, my team consists of the following.

Canabulum. (D&D) He's a level 64 wizard straight out of the epic level handbook. His magic is so ridiculous he could kill or subdue Ben with a thought using automatic quicken spells such as heightened finger of death, extended time stop, heightened dominate monster, intensified enhanced polar ray, intensified enhanced heightened disintegrate, and many others. His defenses are so numerous I don't have the time to list them, but he is well protected against magic, psionics, energy projection, and physical force. He can also see the future and warp reality.

Kaim Argonar. (Lost Odyssey) Kaim is an immortal, nuff said. He's basically here as cannon fodder/a tank.

Legion. (Mass Effect) Let's see if he can hack that watch... That is if he can react before Canabulum turns off Ben's brain.

Eric Cartman. (South Park) Because Ben needs to RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Spider Man, Quicksilver, Black Canary, and Emma Frost

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By SoA

grifter, deathstroke, punisher, deadshot,

they snipe him in the head . The End :)

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raizex

Prof X

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Professor X, Plastic Man, Samurai Jack, Ice Man

If I wanted someone to solo, Dead Man

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Samurai Jack is far far faster than Quicksilver.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Samurai Jack is far far faster than Quicksilver.

Quick silver tapped out at mach 5, Jack can't break the sound barrier, unless you are saying reaction speed....hehehe OP didn't say anything about reaction speed .... I could throw in Gorgon if I wanted and it'd be ok lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yeah I was referring to reaction speed.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@logy5000: Like I said, OP only said speed, he didn't say what type of speed

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Batman, Gwen in anodite form, proffesor paradox, and Hermoni form harry potter

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Squirrel Girl, Aunt May and Louis Lane.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

No Ben could just burn up the squirrels. Aunt may would do anything. And who's Louis lane?

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

TAO

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DangerousLoki

Madison Jeffries, Magneto, and Fixit from the Teen Titans animated series.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

Deadman solo's. He's invisible to Ben so he won't aware of his presence and he can possess him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupermanWins465: @Vrakmul: @NeonGameWave: @BecauseImSpiderMan: @The_Lunact_And_Manic: @Laurcus: @Ancient_0f_Days: @Raizex: This is what the sword can do before being matched with Ben's Omnitrix/Ultamatrix http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ascalon

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister: Ben has a barrier so Deadman isn't possessing him

@AllStarSuperman: Ben's going to murder all three of them aside from Gwen who just may be able to beat him if she can reason with him

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@AllStarSuperman said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

No Ben could just burn up the squirrels. Aunt may would do anything. And who's Louis lane?

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a Superman fan and you don't know who Lois Lane is? Actually OmgOmgWtfWtf spelled her name wrong so I see how you got confused, but really man, really?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#30  Edited By AssertingValor

Doom with prep and wolverine

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dextersinister

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@AllStarSuperman: Ben's going to murder all three of them aside from Gwen who just may be able to beat him if she can reason with him

What does this barrier stop and why would he have it up when he would be unaware of anyone's presence?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister: It manipulates energy to protect him and it's up as long as he holds Ascalon his sword, this is some of the things the sword can do http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ascalon. When combined with Ben's Omnitrix/Ultramatrix it gave Ben the power to rewrite the universe as he pleases before I edited the OP

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@Dextersinister: It manipulates energy to protect him and it's up as long as he holds Ascalon his sword, this is some of the things the sword can do http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ascalon. When combined with Ben's Omnitrix/Ultramatrix it gave Ben the power to rewrite the universe as he pleases before I edited the OP

There is nothing there to say that it will stop him from being possessed or stop Deadman from approaching him taking into account that possession is not mind control and he has possessed people immune to mind control before.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Veitha

Emma Frost. Or the Charmed Ones. Or both of them.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a Superman fan and you don't know who Lois Lane is? Actually OmgOmgWtfWtf spelled her name wrong so I see how you got confused, but really man, really?

I didn't say it in a mean way I was asking if there actually was such a person? Because superman knows a lot of people with LL for initials. Sorry if you took it the wrong way

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@AllStarSuperman: I don't care how you said it, the fact that you were like "whos lois lane" is amazing to me when here I thought you were like, a hardcore Superman fan .... but really? You didn't know?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I'm like ben10 biggest fan I've seen all the episodes and I've read the entire Ben 10 wiki. Gwen and hermoni could team up with spell and give the team infinity prep time some batman has a chance and proffeser paradox can turn Ben back human. I know be cause he did it before. My team wins

I just noticed you gave Ben ascolon this it spite. If Ben is blood lusted and has ascolon who do you even expect a fight. With the limits on spider man and quicksilver I don't know how any one would win unless they had time travel like my team and know ben

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder:

Constantine tricked the Presence, Ben isn't that smart.

And how this thing is going to kill Deadpool or Outlaw?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@AllStarSuperman: I don't care how you said it, the fact that you were like "whos lois lane" is amazing to me when here I thought you were like, a hardcore Superman fan .... but really? You didn't know?

Im sorry if I sounded rude. Superman's my favorite superhero ( ben10 is second). Supes know a lot of LL's so I was asking if there was one I didn't know about

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Im sorry if I sounded rude. Superman's my favorite superhero ( ben10 is second). Supes know a lot of LL's so I was asking if there was one I didn't know about

Its annoying that I have to repeat myself when I say, "I don't care how you said it". There aren't that many LL people Superman knows besides Lois Lane Lex Luthor and Lana Lang. Like I said the fact that OmgOmgWtfWtf spelled her name wrong may have confused you, maybe you thought there was a "Louis Lane" or something, but really though....its weird that you didn't get it.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

There is nothing there to say that it will stop him from being possessed or stop Deadman from approaching him taking into account that possession is not mind control and he has possessed people immune to mind control before.

You may have a good point since no one tried to possess Ben while he was wearing the armor but Ben has resisted possession before while he was in Alien form which he is in now

@AllStarSuperman: It's cool that you're a big fan and all but Paradox's only hope would to be to calm Ben down which isn't happening, Gwen's powers come from Mana which you should know not magic so them teaming up is useless and Hermonie get's one shotted, Ben will be even more ruthless since he will think the Gwen he's fighting is an imposter since he watched his Gwen die which only further adds to his anger

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Its annoying that I have to repeat myself when I say, "I don't care how you said it". There aren't that many LL people Superman knows besides Lois Lane Lex Luthor and Lana Lang. Like I said the fact that OmgOmgWtfWtf spelled her name wrong may have confused you, maybe you thought there was a "Louis Lane" or something, but really though....its weird that you didn't get it.

Yes I admit it was dumb but I wanted to know or not. Backin the silver age superman had so many ffriends with LL that it would make you sick. And they brought a bunch of silver age stuff back so I wasn't wondering if they brought that back to

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Dextersinister said:

You may have a good point since no one tried to possess Ben while he was wearing the armor but Ben has resisted possession before while he was in Alien form which he is in now

@AllStarSuperman: It's cool that you're a big fan and all but Paradox's only hope would to be to calm Ben down which isn't happening, Gwen's powers come from Mana which you should know not magic so them teaming up is useless and Hermonie get's one shotted, Ben will be even more ruthless since he will think the Gwen he's fighting is an imposter since he watched his Gwen die which only further adds to his anger

You forgot about batgod he solos due to prep jk. Fine I'll chose a new team hiro nakamura, Zach morris, peter petrilli, and azmuth

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DocFatalis

Deadpool, Punisher and two smurfs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 202122

Xavier, Emma Frost and Yugioh do some mind crushing

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dextersinister

@Dextersinister said:

Your thinking of Ghostfreak's limitation he was unable to possess Ben's aliens only humans for some reason, Deadman does not have that limitation and may possess any living creature.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Dextersinister: no he's right the watch does have a a block on it. In one episode Ben is hypnotized and then goes alien but if he was alien already he wouldn't of gotten hypnotized. Same with the episode ghost freak out

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Laurcus

@SupermanWins465: @Vrakmul: @NeonGameWave: @BecauseImSpiderMan: @The_Lunact_And_Manic: @Laurcus: @Ancient_0f_Days: @Raizex: This is what the sword can do before being matched with Ben's Omnitrix/Ultamatrix http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ascalon

Those are some pretty good powers, but I still think Canabulum solos in an instant. First off, he has some high level precognition, reality warping, and time stopping powers through use of the spells moment of prescience, extended time stop, and wish. He would see his spells being stopped by Ascalon before it happens, then he would use a divination spell like legend lore to learn everything about it. Seeing the protection offered by the sword, he would resort to his most foolproof weapon, the epic spell seed "Destroy".

Let me explain. Epic spells, and those born of the destroy seed in particular, are very different from ordinary magic. They're more akin to reality warping than actual magic. They're able to bypass any kind of protection and attack people directly, destroying all in their path. In fact, D&D has a certain spell called antimagic field, this stops all magic of any kind that enters it, even magical weapons or enchants applied directly to someone's body. Destroy spells break antimagic fields, and can even be cast while inside them. In fact, it even goes a step further. D&D also has something called dead magic zones. These are physical places in the world where magic doesn't exist. Creating a dead magic zone requires the misuse of a greater deity's powers. It's like an antimagic field, just more extreme. Instead of cancelling or suppressing magic, magic simply doesn't exist inside these zones. Destroy spells can even bypass these.

Destroy is the ultimate "attack your enemy directly" ability. That's assuming god level mental domination doesn't work, which it might.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NeonGameWave

@redbird3rdboywonder: Awesome answers and I agree but The Doctor could always use his handy Tardis to figure out a scenario in which he could beat him, The Doctor has faced universal threats before as he is also a Time Lord who has experience with the timeline. Constantine could create illusions, summon creatures and could use his cunning, which is his best asset to trick Ben, Tao could erase Ben`s memories and also could use his unusual gifts to discover or uncover Ben`s secrets as well abilities through manipulation in the form of a conversation, set of words or encounter.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Iceman, Squirrel Girl, Ghost Rider.