Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkRaiden

1. Lu Bu:

No Caption Provided

Feats: while enraged has tanked beams of pure light (and lightning) raining down on him, meteors, sliced meteors in half, dodged and reacted to and even reflected lightning, kicked one person and killed the 10 people behind them, has timed and hit someone blitzing at lightspeed (and tanked the hits several time).

In normal form, he has reacted to and timed, but not reflected lightning, and created an explosion 1 mile long and wide by slamming his spear on the ground. People weaker than him tanked lightning bolts. He runs at over 250 m/s. Defeated the Zhang brothers while enraged, including Zhang Liang buffed by Zhang Jue and anger.

2. Zhang Bao

Feats:Can rain lightning down on opponents, can move at lightning speeds and blitz, can cause fire geysers to erupt from the ground, somewhat skilled at h2h combat. Can do phantom army spell that multiplies troops by thousands (normal troops are from peak human to street levelers) and phantoms can't take physical damage.

3. Zhang Liang

Feats: Can rain down boulders on opponents, and create Tornados that can uproot a forest, has several times the durability of the boulders (3x3m on average, max was 10x10m) he rains down. Has several times the super strength of the boulders as well.

4. Zhang Jue

Feats: Can rain down lightning and boulders and raise fire geysers like his brothers, but on another level as well (beams of light, meteors from 20x20 to 30x30m, can blitz at lightspeed, has strength and durability several times that of said meteors, can raise volcanoes from the ground). Can also do phantom army spell, can raise all attributes of allies by 10x.

No Caption Provided

Zhang Brothers

No Caption Provided

Zhang Jue

No Caption Provided

5. Huang Zhong

Feats: Can hang with two warriors at once that are fast enough to dodge and react to his arrows (regular are Mach 10, Fire are Mach 20, Ice are Mach 30). No other real feats.

Rules:

5 people on your team

Top Tier (Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Supes) is as high as you can go, no herald or above

No one that can solo.

Scenario 1: Regular Lu Bu

Scenario 2: Enraged Lu Bu

Morals On for characters (doesn't matter for mine, they try to kill).

Disclaimer: I'm tryna find out how OP I'm making these guys as I'm only 2 chapters in, and if they're too much, then you can go up to 1 Herald level being.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Cerberus_

Against the rules to make this thread, (check the top threads)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JackKnight

Which rules are you talking about?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cream_God

Squirrel girl for the solo

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh....you the "beat my character" threads are banned.....hmm.....ok then, my bad. I....don't know how to delete this then.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Oh....you the "beat my character" threads are banned.....hmm.....ok then, my bad. I....don't know how to delete this then.

It's okay I was surprised too when I was checking them last night

@_cerberus_ said:

If you really cared you would have gone looking for it yourself before asking me luz.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@_cerberus_ said:

It's okay I was surprised too when I was checking them last night

@jackknight said:

@_cerberus_ said:

If you really cared you would have gone looking for it yourself before asking me luz.

Oh I didn't know these where character's that @DarkRaiden created! (I wasn't reading the OP probably) so DarkRaiden if these are characters you created then they are banned from the battle forums.

But you can use character's you created in the RPG forums! :D

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight

Yeah kinda. I um....modified them for a story as their historical and whatnot. I was just tryna find out how strong they were so I didn't possibly overpower them.