Create a team that can beat me with this object I created!

• 74 results
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

The Core of Morpheus

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Summery:

Morpheus is the first planet in the omniverse (or megaverse as people lie to say) created by the Over-Prophecy (TOAA in my universe) and it is the planet where the most powerful aliens/gods (the Prophecies) come from. And deep down in the centre of Morpheus-Prime (our universes Morpheus) lies the most powerful weapone in the omniverse, The Core of Morpheus!

Powers:

The Core of Morpheus has only two feats. The first makes who ever is using it vast omniscence and omniprecence, So if someone is trying to beat who ever is wielding the Core of Morpheus with with prep the wielder knows about this so they can go over to were the person is preping and stop them (it's a feat which all Prophecies have).

The other power is to copy the powers of any being (including omnipotents like TOAA and the Presence) But there is one disavantege to this, the more powerful the being is, the long it takes to fully copy the beings powers (But it doesn't take that long, it takes about 7 minutes to copy the Living Tribunal's powers), so say if I'm have the Core of Morpheus and I'm going to fight someone like the Living Tribunal but i haven't fully copyed his powers yet then he would beat me, but if I have completely copyed his powers then I would over come him and beat him.

Now I have The Core of Morpheus and I am copying both the powers of TOAA and the Presence, so now you have to create a team that can stop me.

Rules:

• I have becomed a few more powerful then The Living Tribunal and immune to mind control and I am copying both the powers of TOAA and the Presence.
  • You get a maximum of 8 characters on your team.
  • No characters like Squirrel Girl, any toonforce character, TOAA, The Presence/Over-Monitor, MoM, GEB, Protege, Anyone with the HOTU, Both Pre-Recton Beyonder & Molecule Man etc.
  • You can only use can only use characters on par or lower then the Living Tribunal so characters like COIE Anti-Monitor, Anyone with the IG, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Phoenix Force, Q from Star Trek, The Spectre, Any of the Endless, any Lantern entity (Ion, Parallax, Butcher etc), Mad Jim Jaspers etc, all those charactes are alowed.
  • Your team gets 30 minites to warm up.
  • Battle takes place in space.

DO YOUR BEST!!!!!!

P.S. for those of your who commented on my other blog like this, your probably wondering why did I upload this thread again? well thanks to the new awful Comicvine lag out my thread about this object I createdwas erased from existnce! so I have to upload it again! and for those of you who commented on the other thread you don't have to commnt again if you don't want to ;)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom Ant

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rpottage

Easy; I take the Living Tribunal who murderstomps you in an instant.

Note* being 0.5 times more powerful than something means you're actually weaker.

To look at the math:

1 x 0.5 = 0.5

2 x 0.5 = 1

3 x 0.5= 1.5

etc.

So you're actually half as powerful as LT who murderstomps you.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Grand master dashi with all shen gong wu

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: @rpottage: awww i just read the op was about to put something like this but you beat me to the punch well done jackknight hasnt thought of this

so i wouldnt have to creat a team thanks for saving my time

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omegablast452

@rpottage said:

Easy; I take the Living Tribunal who murderstomps you in an instant.

Note* being 0.5 times more powerful than something means you're actually weaker.

To look at the math:

1 x 0.5 = 0.5

2 x 0.5 = 1

3 x 0.5= 1.5

etc.

So you're actually half as powerful as LT who murderstomps you.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus takes you down like he did Green Lantern.

No Caption Provided

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolldestroyer

LT

nemesis

lucifer

michael

WF mxy

full power spectre

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

No Caption Provided

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last time i checked lucifer and michael were above LT and 0.5 times stronger means that you only have half the power of LT.

Anyway.. The spectre,The Living Tribunal,The Fury,Galactus,Leech,Thanos with IG

Your power is 1.5 x LT

The spectre = LT >> Spectre + LT = 2x LT this means i only need LT and spectre to win.

The fury will eventualy evolve to stop you.

Leech can shut down powers of any nature. Thanos gives him the power gem (infinite energy source)to boost his power,then galactus pomps in him cosmic power and helps him to controll it.Leech will be able to shut down your powers.

Special strategy : i let you copy the powers of TOAA and presence.From thanos we know that godhood is not for mortals and you will probably go insane and kill yourself.I win by default. :)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Ah. Well, now that the rules have changed,

@esquire said:

No Caption Provided

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: With the Living Tribunal, Lucifer and Michael all working togeather you will most likely win.

@ssj4hulk: No Lucifer and Michael were never above the Living Tribunal, alone when they are working togeather they are as powerful as the Living Tribunal, sperated they are not.

But regardless I have sorted out my mistake with the whole 0.5 times more powerful then the Living tribunal" and changed it to "A few levels more powerful then the Living Tribunal" but I have only become more powerful then one Living tribunal and since Licifer and Michael working togeather are as powerful as the Living Tribunal.

So Lucifer, Michael and the Living Tribunal all working togeather will most likely beat me.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, the Living Tribunal, full-powered Spectre, Zero Hour Parallax, WF Mxy, Scathan the Approver.

I think I stomp.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, the Living Tribunal and full-powered Spectre all working togeather on your team.

you most likely stomp.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anymore?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell

Saint of Killers

During their prep time, they are talking and when Genis senses your omnipresence watching them he points to it an Saint of Killers takes the shot. His bullets never miss and they can kill God.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Who,Mr Fantastic,Batman,Silver Surfer,Classic Dr Strange,Leech,Amazo,Molecule Man

overkill

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: They would both loose, the God from Saint of Killers's universe was much! MUCH! weaker then the Living Tribunal and I have become more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

@izbighulk: All but Molecule Man (if your using the Pre-Recton version which you should not be!!!) would loose.

I did say I have becomed more powerful then the Living Tribunal and how powerful is he again?

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: They would both loose, the God from Saint of Killers's universe was much! MUCH! weaker then the Living Tribunal and I have become more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

@izbighulk: All but Molecule Man (if your using the Pre-Recton version which you should not be!!!) would loose.

I did say I have becomed more powerful then the Living Tribunal and how powerful is he again?

Nope. Doctor Who takes the team with Tardis at the moment when you started copying the powers and they kill you before you seized power and it isnt pre recton MM.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JackKnight

@izbighulk: Do you realize I have become both omniscent and omniprecent right? which mean I know all of time and I can appear anywhere in the omniverse at any time.

Do you know what I will do to your team when they go back in time to stop me from either copying powers of the Living Tribunal or stop me from even getting The Core of Morpheus?

Exactly what Akhenaten did to Dr Doom in "Marvel: The End" right here!

No Caption Provided

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By izbighulk

@izbighulk: Do you realize I have become both omniscent and omniprecent right? which mean I know all of time and I can appear anywhere in the omniverse at any time.

Do you know what will happen to your team then they go back in time to stop me from either copying powers of the Living Tribunal or stop me from even getting The Core of Morpheus?

Exactly what happend to Dr Doom in "Marvel: The End" right here!

No Caption Provided

or my team can use Quantum Crystaliser a device that controls time over a small area it uses branching timelines to explore various possible futures and select the one it likes. So we select the one where my team wins. Or my team can just go time vortex to buy themselves some time and make a weapon that will kill you after all i do have Mr Fantastic,Batman and Doctor Who on my team + you have Silver Surfer,Classic Dr Strange,Leech,Amazo,Molecule Man to deal with and Amazo can copy their powers so you are basic fighting two teams.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: It does matter if you have a device that can pick a future where your team wins.

And The Living Tribunal has the power to existe in all realitys and he is only second to TOAA in terms of power (unless you count both Pre-Recton Beyonder and Molecule Man)

no weapon or object can kill or defeat the Living Tribunal regardless if you have Mr Fantastic, Batman and Doctor Who on my team.

The only object that can defeat the Living Tribunal is the Heart of the Universe but your not alowd to use it so your team has no chance from what I can tell.

Tomekeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tomekeeper

I would argue that all it takes to beat you is sufficient charisma. You aren't any smarter than a normal person so I would say that it's possible someone like Constantine or Loki just talks you into giving up the power. Otherwise you've basically just made yourself a Mary Sue.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JackKnight

@tomekeeper: Well I will give you a hint on now to beat me.

Think about it I've only become more powerful then one Living Tribunal and also when you consider that both Lucifer and Michael working togeather are as powerful as the Living Tribunal.

So if you make a team with just The Living Tribunal, Lucifer and Michael they will most likely beat me because I've only become more powerful then one Living Tribunal so your team would be like me fighting two Living Tribunals.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter, it kills whatever it hits.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: but Saint of Killers did say that if God sat on his throne again the bullets wouldn't kill him

and heres the scan

No Caption Provided

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: It does matter if you have a device that can pick a future where your team wins.

And The Living Tribunal has the power to existe in all realitys and he is only second to TOAA in terms of power (unless you count both Pre-Recton Beyonder and Molecule Man)

no weapon or object can kill or defeat the Living Tribunal regardless if you have Mr Fantastic, Batman and Doctor Who on my team.

The only object that can defeat the Living Tribunal is the Heart of the Universe but your not alowd to use it so your team has no chance from what I can tell.

There always more options to limit yourself to just one is to give up and yes it does matter if i have them on my team anyway i dont see an obstacle that would stop them from making a anti version of the Heart of the Universe whit prep my team wins and as I have already sad whit Amazo its like fighting two teams at once. And you forgot that Classic Dr Strange has beaten Shuma Gorath and Dormammu so he could help. Or the team could just power up MM.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By oceanmaster21

Trigon

Odin

franklin Richards

superman one million

darkseid with anti life equation

Gabriel

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: There is no way to create an anti-version of the HOTU, The HOTU is an object that has all the powers of TOAA literally who ever uses it is pretty much God so if you can beat someone with the HOTU then your probably on par if not greater then God himself.

Anyways were not talking about the HOTU so lets get back to busisness!

It doesn't matter if Amazo has all of the other teams powers and make it like I'm fighting two teams that once I would still win, I have become more powerful then the Living tribunal you know and think about how powerful he is and what he has done.

Besides I could also copy your teams powers aswell but to make this thread fair I'm staying that the level I am on.

Though if I'm honest your team powering up Molecule Man to become more powerful then the Living Tribunal could possible beat me or it will be a stalemate.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Unless the Anti Life Equation can work on someone alittle bit more powerful then the Living Tribunal your team would get stomped.

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bossmoss4l

Scathon the Approver dissaproves of you weilding this, it appears in his hand and he beats you over the head with it

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By beatboks1

The god of SOK was stated to be truly Omnipotent in his universe, as such he is above LT since LT can't be "omnipotent" as there is one above him ( TOAA). It was also stated repeatedly that his guns can kill the omnipotent.

izabighulk's team included the Doctor and Doom. The doctor can simply open the eye of the Tardis which can and all existence ( the Doctor Who tellie movie of the 90's) or look into the eye that makes him omnipotent ( so TOAA or Presence level) and he doesn't have a time constraint. Even if he did it makes it a stalemate. It doesn't matter that you've added TOAA and presence together as you still only get the same level of power as you get from one of them. Omnipotent means ALL powerful or power that is without limit. infinite. If the power of each is infinite that the two combined is still only infinite, just like the Doctor after looking into the eye would be.

The Doom part, let's not forget that he wears tech that allows him to absorb power, using this he has absorbed the power of pre-retcon Beyonder (>= LT). So while your "character" is absorbing TOAA he's also being absorbed.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for who I choose, 30 Century Mordru.

He was able to absorb the power of Infinite Man ( a DC knock off of LT ) and had absorbed all magic in the DCU universe. As such could according to Brainiac 5 have destroyed universes with but a thought.

combined with Alan Scot ( full starheart, blood lusted)

Trigon

and

Dormammu ( he's already absorbed the LT's power and defeated him once).

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA Amazo Solo's

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Albert Wesker w/Cosmic Cube.

Namor (Phoenix Force).

Larfleeze (Classic).

Monsoon w/Time Gem (MGS:R).

Magneto w/Power Gem (Age of Apocalypse).

Onslaught.

Superboy Prime.

Exodus w/Mind Gem.

;)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: No God from the Preacher universe was not omnipotent (no where near infact) he feard Genesis and when he left his throne he wasn't as powerful.

even Saint of Killers said

No Caption Provided

And when Saint of Killers killed him he wasn't sitting on his throne so I would stomp Saint of Killers.

As for both the Doctor and Dr Doom.

Even with the power of the Tardis the Doctor would still loose, I made a thread with the Doctor (with the power of the Tardis) vs The Endless and the Endless won very easily and the Living Tribunal is way more powerful then the Endless.

heres a link to the thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/jackknight/blog/the-doctor-absorbed-the-time-vortex-vs-the-endless/90754/

As for Dr Doom, the whole thing with him absorbing the Beyonders in Secret Wars was bullsh*t and nothing but PIS! (one of the few bad parts of Secret Wars) there was no reason to believe that the Beyonder could of erased Dr Doom from existance with but a thought (Unless the Beyonder wanted him to do it).

As for the people you picked? they would all loose

How was Infinite Man a DC version of the Living Tribunal? the only thing that was similer between both Infinite Man and the Living Tribunal was there looks.

Was Mordru on par with Classic Dr Strange or nabby someone more powerful like Lucifer Morningstar? if so he still looses

What are Alan Scott and Trigon going to do?

When did Dormammu defeat the Living Tribunal?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: No he does not!

@progenitor: What exactly is your team going to do? I did say I have becomed more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite man was the embodiment of everything that was, the entire DC universe just like LT is to marvel.

As for him being anything like classic strange , are you kidding? non powered up 30th century Mordru one shotted Classic Dr Fate ( basically that's like classic Strange + Superman+ Captain Atom) AFTER he had absorbed power from both SA Hal Jordan and Alan Scot to power up. the mordu I talking about was far more powerful than that. As I said Brainiac said he could destroy the multiverse with a thought.

Alan scot fully starheart possessed is a dimensional entity. when Eclipso took the starheart from him temporarily he ised it'ts power to kil the spectre and the presence. when Alan fot the power back both were reversed. so if it's power can cut off the power of the presence And kill the DC's equivilent to LT I don't really see him having a problem here, do you

Dorm's defeated LT in Defenders

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Um no The Living Tribunal isn't the embodiment of everything in Marvel your thinking of Multi-Eternity.

The Living Tribunal is the judge of everything in the Marvel omniverse thats why it has only been stated to be only one Living Tribunal and no other versions.

The Living Tribunal may not be omnipotent but he is consider the second most powerful character in the Marvel omniverse with the exception of both Pre-Recton Beyonder & Molecule Man, Protege and anyone with the HOTU.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully Powered Galactus takes this on his own.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By beatboks1

Infinte man was created to be the most powrful being in the multiverse ( obviously under the presence) how is that any different to what you said. Brainiac 5 said that with that level of power he could destroy universes ( as in plural) with a thought . you asked if je was Classic strange level ( who we all know brile the bonds of LT) and I told you he had one shotted a powered up DC equal to Classic Strange without the power up I 've given him here. the power of my second player ( starheart Alan) has been used by another to destroy the Spectre and defeat the Presence

Dormammu has already defeated the LT once in Defenders .

I've picked three characters who have defeated either more powerful beings than the one with the object you've created or defeated beings who's power your trying to absorb. I fail to see how I have a problem here.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JackKnight

@beatboks1: Ok! besides destroying a universe with but a thought what other feats does he have? I don't think Infinte man was even on COIE Anti-Monitor's level let alone the Living Tribunal!!!!!!

Which issue of the Defenders was it where Dormammu defeated the Living Tribunal? because I refuse to believe that Dormammu defeated the Living Tribunal and even if he did then it was bullsh*t writting and PIS!

As for Classic Dr Strange, he was never stated to be any where near the power of the Living Tribunal, all that really happen was that the Living Tribunal going to kill Dr Strange but then he decided not to, Also just because you have powers that even impresses the Living Tribunal dosen't mean that you in the same league as the Living Tribunal.

Also Alan Scott with the starheart could defeat the Presence? that I definatly refuse to believe!!!!!! I can believe that he could defeat the Spectre but no way the Presence! if that whole thing you said about Alan Scott with the starheart could defeat the Presence is true then it was about as bullsh*t was Swamp Thing as God Thing becoming as powerful as the Presence!!!!!!!!!!!!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Ok! besides destroying a universe with but a thought what other feats does he have? I don't think Infinte man was even on COIE Anti-Monitor's level let alone the Living Tribunal!!!!!!

He could have destroyed universe and all it's alternate time lines ( i.e. aternate Earths etc) with but a thought in less than 5.8 seconds. Infinite man only made one single appearance in the story I mentioned in LoSH pre COIE. Before the upgrade 30th Century Mordru could solo the combined Silver age JLA, JSA and LoSH. In fact from the 30th century he sent his astral projection to the 20th Century with but a fraction of his power and soloed the SA JLA and JSA. Before you say anything about pre COIE ot being canon, the LoSH retained it's pre COIE continuity intact.

The point I'm making is that Mordu has been shown to be able to absorb any power at any level. He absorbed ALL the magic in the universe. In this instance he would simply drain your character of the LT energy he'd absorbed and drain what he was taking from TOAA and from Presence. No matter how powerful you guy is Mordru would become his match or better.

Which issue of the Defenders was it where Dormammu defeated the Living Tribunal? because I refuse to believe that Dormammu defeated the Living Tribunal and even if he did then it was bullshit writting and PIS!

Issue 92 first run. Dorm's absorbed LT's power.

As for Classic Dr Strange, he was never stated to be any where near the power of the Living Tribunal, all that really happen was that the Living Tribunal going to kill Dr Strange but then he decided not to, Also just because you have powers that even impresses the Living Tribunal dosen't mean that you in the same league as the Living Tribunal.

I'm fully aware of what happened. The thing is Classic Fate was Classic Stranges equal in power ( slightly behind in magic but when you add his physical powers and energy manipulation powers definitely equal). He powered up by absorbing energy from TWO Green lanterns and a NON powered up 30th Century Mordru one shotted him. Took him out as though he were nothing.

Also Alan Scott with the starheart could defeat the Presence? that I definatly refuse to believe!!!!!! I can believe that he could defeat the Spectre but no way the Presence! if that whole thing you said about Alan Scott with the starheart could defeat the Presence is true then it was about as bullsh*t was Swamp Thing as God Thing becoming as powerful as the Presence!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said that Alan Scot did it, I said that Eclipso did it because he took the starheart from Alan. Now I've chosen Alan when possessed by the starheart at which level he soloed all heroes on Earth. At the end of Justice Society just before Flashpoint Alan casually destroyed a god who had absorbed the power of all the heroes at monument point ( and there were a LOT).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Using the power of the starheart Eclipso destroyed the moon to cut of the power of the presence by severing his connection to all souls and that made him die.

It's a canon feat and not the first time the presence has had problems like this. Consistency means it can't be PIS.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JackKnight

@beatboks1: That was not the Living Tribunal in that issue! that was Eternity!

I think you sometimes get mixed up between both Eternity and the Living Tribunal.

This is Eternity:

No Caption Provided

And this is the Living Tribunal:

No Caption Provided

Also how the hell does destroying a Moon depower god?

I know that theres a talk going around about if the Presence is omnipotent or not but still even if the Presence isn't omnipotent destroying the moon still shouldn't depower him! (unless hes just a solar system scale being which he is not!).

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JackKnight