• 94 results
#1 Edited by The Stegman (25964 posts) - - Show Bio

The JLA has gone made with power and decide that they want to rule the world, soon they take over all of the Dcu. However Batman notices that there is another universe parallel to their's, the Marvel Universe, they create a teleporter that takes them there and proceeds to reek havoc on the world. It is up to the Marvel Heroes to take them down. Who can do it?  

RULES- 

1. the JLA have no morals and are willing to kill 
2. your team has their morals on (if they have any) however they are willing to kill as a last resort 
3. your team can't consist of anyone who can solo 
4. No reality warpers 
5. your team must have a minimum of five members and a maximum of ten  
6. Your team can only have one person with psychic/ telepathic abilities
7.  Fight takes place in San Francisco  
8. To make the fight more interesting, please explain why you believe your team can win. 
9. Villains are NOT allowed (except for Magneto since he is in the grey) 
10 Neither the JLA or your team is allowed prep, the Marvel team are simply responding to the threat and the JLA have no idea that the Marvel Universe has super powered beings.

The JLA consists of : 

-Superman 
-Batman 
-Green Lantern: Kyle Rayner 
-Flash (Wally West) 
-Wonder Woman 
-Aquaman 
-Martian Manhunter  

#2 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there prep?

#3 Posted by The Stegman (25964 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Namor: nope, neither team gets prep, i'll add it in
#4 Edited by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that JLA is powerful! 

Annihilators ( Nova, Surfer, Quasar, Beta Ray bill, Gladiator ) and Thor/Black Bolt/Clea/Adam Warlock and Scarlet Witch.
This team have the physical capacity to take down the JLA handily. 

#5 Edited by Superskrull86 (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor   BRB    Black Bolt   Storm   Paibok   Scarlet Witch   and   She-Hulk   and   Ironfist

@difficlus
: Sorry, had to steal some of yours.
#6 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superskrull86: Sorry your team dies.. 

:P
#7 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

my team would be 
1) World War Hulk 
2) Thor 
3) Silver Surer 
4) Namour 
5) Professor X 
6) Dr.Strange 
7) Ghost Rider (Jhonny) 
8) Hercules (version with powers)
9) Ms.Marvel 
10) Black Bolt 

my team has massive raw physical power (Hercules Thor Namour and Ghost Rider, WWH and Black Bolt to take them down combined with massive Cosmic power thanks to SS, My team also has a decent magic power tanks to Dr.Strange and Thor, then i also have the most powerful  telepathic in the world :D they should be able to pull of a solid victory

#8 Posted by The Stegman (25964 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy:  

my team would be 
1) World War Hulk 
2) Thor 
3) Silver Surer 
4) Namour 
5) Professor X 
6) Dr.Strange 
7) Ghost Rider (Jhonny) 
8) Hercules (version with powers)
9) Ms.Marvel 
10) Black Bolt 

my team has massive raw physical power (Hercules Thor Namour and Ghost Rider, WWH and Black Bolt to take them down combined with massive Cosmic power thanks to SS, My team also has a decent magic power tanks to Dr.Strange and Thor, then i also have the most powerful  telepathic in the world :D they should be able to pull of a solid victory

nice, i could really see this team pulling off a victory!
#9 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: i can't see why they would lose, they outmatch the JL in pretty much every way but speed (although SS isn't that much slower then flash) 

i really can't come up with anything for the JL's defence
#10 Posted by Fetts (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
Ultimate Namor
World War Hulk
Ultimate Colossus
Silver Surfer
Jean Grey (no Phoenix Force)
Gladiator
Iceman
Black Bolt
Ultimate Thing

#11 Posted by Mutant God (3075 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl 
Ms Marvel 
Dr Strange 
Iron Fist   
Luke Cage 
Jessica Jones 
Moondragon
#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

God squad  
Annihilators 

Nuff said.
#13 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
 Shaman X-man
Quasar 
Adam Warlock 
Gladiator 
Beta Ray Bill 
Black Bolt 
Major Victory 
#14 Posted by Saren (25058 posts) - - Show Bio

FLASH SOLOS EVERYONE. EVERYONE!!!!!! 

Sorry, couldn't help it.

#15 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer
 Dr.Spectrum
  Black Panther
 Magneto
 Doc Magus
Namor
 Captain Marvel/Noh-Varr
@The Stegman: What do you think of this team?
#16 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer
Thor
Dr. Strange  
X-Man
Quasar  
Beta Ray Bill 
Gladiator
Nova 
Binary   
Invisible Woman 

Reason, my team overpowers that JLA team =)

#17 Posted by dark_lightning (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers

A good Avengers team could take them down. 
From the top. 

to beat superman, sentry

To beat batman, captian america and hawk eye    

Avengers 2012 Cap

Avengers 2012 Hawkeye

Green lantern, Dr Strange  

The Flash, Thor

Avengers 2012 Thor

wonder woman, ms marvel and iron man

A. Conner G. Wright (artists)

Ms. Marvel #27 by Greg Horn
Avengers 2012 Iron Man

A

Aquaman, Namor and Namora

Namor: The First Mutant #11

Namora #1

Martian Manhunter, The Hulk    

Avengers 2012 Hulk

All have bean avengers at some point

#18 Posted by Burnout1212 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

That is easy, 

Silver Surfer 
Thanos 
Nova 
Adam Warlock 
Franklin Richards 
Scarlett Witch 
Thor 
Hulk
#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34915 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34915 posts) - - Show Bio
@Burnout1212 said:
That is easy,  Silver Surfer Thanos Nova Adam Warlock Franklin Richards Scarlett Witch Thor Hulk
You cant have Thanos or Franklin
#21 Posted by beatboks1 (7515 posts) - - Show Bio

This really isn't that hard

Superman Vs Thor (1)and HUlk (2)  - Thor can use the magic of Mjilnor to restrain Supes in a mystical shield to effectively deal with any speed advantage Supes may have the two together will take this
Batman v Captain America (3) - always has been a stalemate at best for bat's with Steve enhanced stats realistically he should win in the end
Green Lantern: Kyle Rayner Vs Silver Surfer (for the sake of this battle for the rules no TP)(4) with the power cosmic this will be over quick and SS will be able to help a team mate.
Flash (Wally West) vs Northstar (4) and Aurora (5) - the two combined (able to come close to light speed) are fast enough to keep Wally busy, it's in the MU so no speed force for speed steal, or lift his own speed to FTL.
Wonder Woman vs Hercules (6) and Ms Marvel (with Binary) (7) - no way is Dianna overcoming both
Aquaman vs  Namor (8) - Namor can match Arthur on all physical levels (exceed on several) the only way Arthur could take the win is via mind rape. IMHO The next marvel character can easily deal with both JLA TPers.
Martian Manhunter  vs Adam Warlock (9)(with Soul gem) - more than able to deal with the wide array of Jonn's powers.

Since I'm allowed a maximum of 10 I intend to take full advantage. Just to drive this home Mar-vell  (10) more than enough power and versatility to take up from any of teh rest of the team should they fall.

I will say the  this "Your team can only have one person with psychic/ telepathic abilities" was a bit rude when the JLA has TWO strong telepaths.

#22 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators + Sentry (the Paul Jenkins version from the Volume 2) should be more then enough to defeat the Justice League.
I see Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman as huge non-factors in that fight, since they're simply way too weak, no matter if they were able to pull some interesting stuff once or twice.

#23 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Burnout1212 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

That is easy, 

Silver Surfer 
Nova 
Adam Warlock 
Captain Marvel
Thor 
Hulk  
Hyperion 
Sentry 
Blackbolt 
Nate Grey

#25 Posted by Blood_guts (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

1. magneto 
2. thor 
3. wwhulk 
4. iron man 
5. sentry 
6. ghost rider 
7. wolverine

#26 Posted by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
This guy is correct. Personally Id add Thor and take out the last guy.
#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34915 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: I did think about Thor but I wanted a speedster so I put in  Makkari
#28 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
God squad  Annihilators  Nuff said.
QFT
#29 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1: Only problem is Northstar and Aurora are no where close enough to matter to flash. He literally GODSTOMPs them. This is a guy JOGS at several hundred times FTL.
#30 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Makkari>Flash 
Thor>Superman 
Quasar> GL  
Nate Grey>MM  
Namor>Aquman  
Captain Americ>Batman 
BIanary>Wonder Woman 

and for my extra 3 members

World Breaker Hulk  
Doctor strange 
Silver Surfer

#33 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman vs. Sentry
Batman vs. Black Bolt
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer 
Flash
 vs. Thor 
Aquaman
 vs. Namor 
Martian Manhunter vs. X-Man 

Also Hulk and Doctor Strange. I'd add Captain America too but I don't know whether we're talking tactics here or not
#34 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.@CitizenBane

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer,thor (odinson),x-man,doctor strange,captain america,wwh,hope summers,mr fantastic.

#36 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: How is Makkari > Wally West flash?
#37 Posted by beatboks1 (7515 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@beatboks1: Only problem is Northstar and Aurora are no where close enough to matter to flash. He literally GODSTOMPs them. This is a guy JOGS at several hundred times FTL.
He only goes that fast because of Speed force. This fight takes place in MU according to OP, so no speed force as I alredy said. Two almost light speeders V 1 just FTL speeder will occupy him until either SS or Mar-vell lend a hand.
#38 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill - The combine abilities of both these guy should be enough to take done Supes then move on to help teammates out.
Batman vs Fat Cobra - Fat Cobra has the skill and power to defeat Batman
Wonder Woman vs (Classic) Drax the Destroyer - Classic Drax can match WW in Strength and Durability
Green Lantern vs Quasar and Silver Surfer - Quasar and Surfer should be able to take down Kyle together since there is much talk of either being able to do it by themselves.
Flash vs The Runner - Runner is probably the only being that can run with Wally
Aquaman vs Namor - Namor should be able to at the very least hold Aqua off until a teammate can get free to help him
Martian Manhunter vs Adam Warlock and Nate Grey - Adam and Nate should be able to handle J'onn array of powers.

#39 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
@difficlus said:
He only goes that fast because of Speed force. This fight takes place in MU according to OP, so no speed force as I alredy said. Two almost light speeders V 1 just FTL speeder will occupy him until either SS or Mar-vell lend a hand.
if you're going that route Gl's ring won't work too and wally will just be a normal guy. I think we should assume they're at the peak of their power without their powers affected. 
#40 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer 
Thor 
BRB 
Desak 
Adam Warlock 
Namor
#41 Posted by BigCimmerian (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer 
Thor 
Beta Ray Bill 
Namor 
Hercules 
WW Hulk 
Captain America - for the sake of Batman :D 
Sentry

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:
Superman vs. Sentry
Batman vs. Black Bolt
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash
 vs. Thor 
Aquaman
 vs. Namor 
Martian Manhunter vs. X-Man  Also Hulk and Doctor Strange. I'd add Captain America too but I don't know whether we're talking tactics here or not

Superman vs. Sentry 
Batman vs. Black Bolt 
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash vs. Thor 
Aquaman vs. Namor 

Fixed :) 
#43 Posted by beatboks1 (7515 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@beatboks1 said:
@difficlus said:
if you're going that route Gl's ring won't work too and wally will just be a normal guy. I think we should assume they're at the peak of their power without their powers affected. 
No GL's ring will work it get's charged from his lantern (linked to the power battery) and retains that charge until spent. he doesn't need to be near teh central battery.
Also Wally will not be a normal guy. He and all the Flashes don't loose their super speed when severed from the Speed force. When Jay was severed (for a few years post wally entering the speed force) he still went light speed . They are still meta humans who gained the power of Super speed that only gained the "speed force" abilities by passing light speed.
It's already been established in "non Canon" cross overs that the speed force doesn't work in MU.
#44 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
@difficlus said:
@beatboks1 said:
@difficlus said:
No GL's ring will work it get's charged from his lantern (linked to the power battery) and retains that charge until spent. he doesn't need to be near teh central battery. Also Wally will not be a normal guy. He and all the Flashes don't loose their super speed when severed from the Speed force. When Jay was severed (for a few years post wally entering the speed force) he still went light speed . They are still meta humans who gained the power of Super speed that only gained the "speed force" abilities by passing light speed. It's already been established in "non Canon" cross overs that the speed force doesn't work in MU.
Ok i think it should yes because it worked in new genesis. It has nothing to do with a charge but functionality in a new universe.  
Jay garrick is a metahuman. He only learnt to tap into the speed force later. Barry allen created it in the first place so Jay wasn't always using it. And no Jay cannot go light speed. In fact i have a scan to prove he can't speed stealing (a move he learnt through his connection with the speed force). 
In JLA issue 14/15 Wally was no longer connected to the speed force and became powerless. Unlike Jay he and Barry and Bart NEED the force do actually do anything. Jay was hit by some vaporizing hard water or something and gained superspeed.  

he said this while connected to speed force. 
#45 Posted by where4artthoucarlos (246 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Shaman Nate Grey
Binary
Thor

Honestly i dont think i need anyone else

#47 Edited by Unparalleled (58 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel: 
-Thor 
-Hulk 
-Sentry 
-Gladiator 
-Dr. STrange 
-Prof. X  
-Nova 
-Cap. Marvel 
-Silver Surfer 
-Scarlet Witch

team 2:
-Supreme 
-Pitt 
-OmniMan  
-Spawn 
-Witch Blade 
-the darkness 
-Invincible 
-badrock 
-heatwave 
- Velocity 

#48 Posted by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
@where4artthoucarlos said:

I love your choices! Mostly I like you putting Thor at the top! hah.....anyway. This team although its alot could still lose due to the fact that your missing some powerhouses. The Flash could BFR alot of the weaker guys like Storm or Mag, or Xavier. Eh.....maybe not. Good team tho.
#49 Posted by supermandefender (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:
Superman vs. Sentry
Batman vs. Black Bolt
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash
 vs. Thor 
Aquaman
 vs. Namor 
Martian Manhunter vs. X-Man  Also Hulk and Doctor Strange. I'd add Captain America too but I don't know whether we're talking tactics here or not

Superman vs. Sentry 
Batman vs. Black Bolt 
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash vs. Thor 
Aquaman vs. Namor 
Superman vs Sentry
Batman vs Black Bolt - without prep I find it hard to believe Batman could avoid blackbolts blast if blackbolt was dead serious. 
Wonder Woman vs Storm -
Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer - This is kind of a miss match. 
Flash vs Thor- Seriously guys? The only way Flash wins here and its depending on which Flash were talking about is if he absorbs all the speed force. In any case Flash will die in the process?  Match is a draw due to  the Flash being able to avoid Thors attacks and run away. Flash cant defeat Thor straight up.
Aquaman vs Namor-  Aquaman in the water is better. Which I assume thats where the fight is taking place. Out of the water. Namor takes it. 
Martain Manhunter vs X-Man- Martain Manhunter has better feats and is physically stronger and faster. 
#50 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@Or35ti said:
Superman vs. Sentry
Batman vs. Black Bolt
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash
 vs. Thor 
Aquaman
 vs. Namor 

Superman vs. Sentry 
Batman vs. Black Bolt 
Wonder Woman vs. Storm 
Flash vs. Thor 
Aquaman vs. Namor 
Superman vs Sentry
Batman vs Black Bolt - without prep I find it hard to believe Batman could avoid blackbolts blast if blackbolt was dead serious. 
Wonder Woman vs Storm -
Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer - This is kind of a miss match. 
Flash vs Thor- Seriously guys? The only way Flash wins here and its depending on which Flash were talking about is if he absorbs all the speed force. In any case Flash will die in the process?  Match is a draw due to  the Flash being able to avoid Thors attacks and run away. Flash cant defeat Thor straight up.
Aquaman vs Namor-  Aquaman in the water is better. Which I assume thats where the fight is taking place. Out of the water. Namor takes it. 
Martain Manhunter vs X-Man- Martain Manhunter has better feats and is physically stronger and faster. 
Aquaman in water lifted 10 000 tons, namor is keeping up with hercules and thor and throwing tankers (300 000 + tons) in the air casually while in water. Namor has the obvious strength advantage being able to usually keep up with thor and hercules on many ocassions. 

Flash stomps thor, 10000 superman level punches to the head will prove fatal to anyone. Thor won't even be able to tag flash when he's moving millions of times FTL. And this is wally west flash. The guy does a slow jog at several hundred times FTL. At full speed the fight is over before thor even knows the battle started. Morals off his literally kills him in less than a microsecond and does away with Namor and storm even quicker. Only chance to stop him is Silver Surfer.  

Martian Manhunter may arguably have telepathic feats than Nate (whose mental powers still rival a pheonix) but physical powers are useless when nate grey doesn't need a body. He could probably trap Manhunter in another dimension and leave him there. Then take into account nate is more powerful than xavier and jean grey who are no slouches in telepathy and combined could give Martian Manhunter some trouble.Nate is said to be able to erase them with less than  a thought.  
The only chance martian has is a telepathic dual (which he could lose) or energy manipulation (which he doesn't have).