User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NexusOfLight

Lightnin Wolf   
Lightnin Wolf   

Nexus  
Nexus  

Setting
: The theme park from Zombieland! 

The setting will be just like it was in the movie (minus the zombies and twinkie lovers, ect).
Mid-Night, clear skies, all of the rides are functional, carnival music playing in the background.
The only restrictions are that no one can leave the park. The parking lot and surround forestry is off limits.
Any ride can be used that is in this area. There are no animals in the park (you bear enthusiast)! 

For more details concerning the setup of the tournament, check this thread and this one

May the best hero win. 

Lightnin Wolf (jflash94) 
Animal shifting- Wolf only(200)
Vibranium suit (200)
Speed 60mph (200)
5 tons (200)
Kickboxing (100)
Antimetal claws(100)  

vs  

Nexus (NexusOfLight)  
Super Human Reflexes (250)
Light Saber (300)
Daredevil Agility (150)
Electricity Control (200)
12 MPH (50)
Flash Bangs (50)     
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NickA

Lightnin Wolf

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jflash94

Couldnt agree more 

Xd i ment i couldnt agree more with wat nexus of light said i wouldve kindof sound cocky if i said i  would win at the beginning
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NickA: Wait until the debaters present an argument. You wouldn't like me auto voting for Mutant X in your fight, right?
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jflash94

Well the difference in speed and strength  is a probl;em for him 

So i could speed blitz but no doubt he has weapons set up

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NickA
@Decoy Elite:
Mutant cant win 
My character can speed blitz him
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jflash94

Also this is my full bio my pets arent in the battle Posted 7 hours, 50 minutes ago Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag
Post by jflash94 (1,429 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Online Now

this is his dog    his wolf still a puppy    this is his full form    normal form ( i wouldve preferred white hair but still 

Heres the final
powers animal shifting 
vibraniukm suit 
speed 60mph 
5tons 
kickboxing
 antimetal claws
he can only shape shift to one animal  (Wolf)he has no sword and no i dont like twilghlight-_- 

Also he is a good guy but hes not a goody two shoes he will rob a bank if he finds it challenging also his morals is usually try not to kill but if its kill or be killed he will kill

he doesnt usually go full were wolf he usually transforms his hands, legs and tail if excited but thats it if he turns full were wolf he starts to burnout and if he does it more then 40 minutes starts to lose control and power
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NickA said:
" @Decoy Elite: Mutant cant win My character can speed blitz him "
You're not that fast. My guy is faster and I don't plan on speed blitzing anyone. Anyway, I'm just saying that you shouldn't assume one person's going to win. Tactics mean a lot in any fight and you should wait till all the arguments end before you choose a side.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jflash94

i know if u just speed blits and someone plants bombs in the ground there goes ur head u have to use tactics 

Mine is stick to the shadows of the rollercoasters and other carnival games then catch him off guard if that doesnt work get him in close combat he knows no styles of fighting
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NickA
@Decoy Elite:
40 mph is as fast as a car 
His character doesnt even have olympic level speed and agility
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NexusOfLight

Wow, thanks for the enthusiasm. 

Let's see, I think it will be a tough match for my dude. Lightnin Wolf is faster, stronger, and skilled in kickboxing, so it's safe to say fighting Wolf head on in an open field will not end too well for Nexus. But the thing is, the heroes aren't fighting in an open field. This isn't the a forest or grassland or anything like that, the setting is in a man-made amusement park. So the best bet for Nexus is to lure the Wolf in a little game of cat and mouse. Use his surroundings. He controls electricity, and the park runs on electricity. He has flash bangs, that'll disrupt Wolf's heightened senses. As long as Nexus plays it safe, and goes ninja jedi, I can actually see him coming out with a win. 

The idealized scenario should go a little somethin' like this: 

Nexus and Wolf meet face to face. After witnessing Wolf transform into his werewolf form or whatever, Nexus runs. Surely, not in a straight line, because let's face it, he can't out run the dude, but he can elude him by going up into the crevices and alleyways the park has to offer. Wolf would be on the prowl. His animal instincts would come into play. Having caught a good scent, he hunts, but the hunt won't be easy. Every so often, Nexus shoots off electrical bolts to keep Wolf off track. Retnex said the electrical powers were similar to Johnny Ohm. If that's the case, he could create small little magnetic fields to throw small little metal objects at Wolf, giving Wolf more of a hassle to overcome. The idea is for Nexus to keep this up until he puts himself in the right position to throw a flash bang. Probably lure him in a house of mirrors. Charge of the flash with his electrical powers and let it loose. Wolf should be too disoriented to do much of anything right there, so all Nexus has to do is rush in, shock him again with an electric bolt, then pull out that light saber. Game.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NickA: I really don't think you're getting my point.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NickA
@Decoy Elite:
i understand but im just saying 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@NickA: I know, you do have an edge, but honestly you can lose. No one is unbeatable in this tournament. I could even lose to you if you employed the correct strategy.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
heres where u  got something wrong i dont transform fully into a werewolf i usually dont track using my nose  
my plan is stick to the shadows also i will use  my superior eyesight in the dark to stay with u even though u control rides it doesnt mean u know what ride i am on  
 soon i will corner u down using my superior strength and speed i will force u into close combat eventually especially  because my hands and legs will already be were wolf like   
u will be knocked out   

only danger here is ur flashbangs  which i already know u carry 

u dint see what the lightsaber and electricity will do since they are forms of energy and my vibranium does farely well against them 

Also he said we start at far ends
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jflash94
@NickA:

like look at matezoides match he is outmatched  but i definatly think he will win 

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94 said:
" @NexusOfLight: heres where u  got something wrong i dont transform fully into a werewolf i usually dont track using my nose  my plan is stick to the shadows also i will use  my superior eyesight in the dark to stay with u even though u control rides it doesnt mean u know what ride i am on   soon i will corner u down using my superior strength and speed i will force u into close combat eventually especially  because my hands and legs will already be were wolf like   only danger here is ur flashbangs  which i already know u carry "
Ah, that certainly changes things. Makes things a lot more fun, but how do you have heightened eyesight if the only things you morph are your hands and legs? It's cool either way, just wondering. 

Anyway, you're still playing the role of the predator in this match, even if you are hiding in the shadows. The overall goal of my character is to lure you to where I want you. The end result will likely be close combat, but only under my dude's terms. Leading Wolf to a spot. Flashing him and throwing electric bolts to keep him disoriented, and then subduing him with the light saber. Like I said, in a straight up fight, your dude's got mine beat in terms of speed and strength, but my guy has Daredevil's agility, Spider-man's reflexes, and electric powers. The only real problem for my guy will be the Vibranium armor, and that's where the light saber comes in. All Nexus needs to do when the final showdown goes down, after your dude's been annoyed, confused, and disoriented, is to get through that, give him one good electric bolt, and Wolf will be out.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
Xd well i can fully transform just usually transform arms and legs because if i fully transgform for long periods of times(40 mins) i usually lose alot of power and it damages me 

so yes i can transform ears nose eyes just usually dont (only reason im using wolf eyes is because its dark) 

Also he said we start far away

lastly does a lightaber effect vibranium 

and does lightning  count as a form of energy to
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94 said:

" @NexusOfLight: Xd well i can fully transform just usually transform arms and legs because if i fully transgform for long periods of times(40 mins) i usually lose alot of power and it damages me  so yes i can transform ears nose eyes just usually dont (only reason im using wolf eyes is because its dark)  Also he said we start far away lastly does a lightaber effect vibranium "

Completely opposite sides of the park? Wow, that's something, didn't notice that till now. Alright. Well, that only means it'll take a while before anyone sees some action. The two'll be sneaking around until they inevitably bump into each other. Then the hunt begins. 

As for the light-saber vs vibranium thing, that's a good question. Vibranium is supposed to be resistant to energy, and if that resistance extends to include light sabers, then that's gonna be bad doodoo for Nexus. The light saber is supposed to be able to cut through anything in the Star Wars universe, but there's no vibranium in that universe, so I don't know. I guess that's ultimately what this fight comes down to. If it can at least damage you, I might be able to work with that, but complete immunity to it and the lightning will force me to change my strategy a bit.
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Retnex
@jflash94 said:
"  lastly does a lightaber effect vibranium "
Yes, it will cut right through
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jflash94
@Retnex:
does electricitty effect the suit
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Retnex said:
" @jflash94 said:
"  lastly does a lightaber effect vibranium "
Yes, it will cut right through "
Ah, that's good. Alright, then I say my plan is pretty ship-shape done.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:

Xd actually the only way that  im seeing ur plan working is that  if u get me close enough to use the flash bang and if as soon as the flash bang hits i dont bolt into a wall or something XD also i dont think it will tkae ons slash to take me out 

also ur motives were to be a good guy wasnt it Xd so im doubting its a kill on the first strike 

plus i dont think getting me  in the house of mirrors and using it while ur inside will make u immune to the flash bang and i will probably get the heck out of their as soon as i see u pull out the flash bang
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: Psh, I'm not gonna be in the mirror when I throw the bang. Ha, that would be stupid. Seriously, imagine that playin' out. We both be blind, swingin' like crazy. Goin' all crazy. Funny stuff. I don't plan to use the flash bang at close range at all. Like I said, the goal is to lure you somewhere. I guess I thought it was understood that I'd find some place safe to take cover to throw the grenade. Once you're there, I'm gonna stealthily bolt away, then throw the flash bang. While you're dazed, I'll come in for the win. 

And you're right, my dude is a good guy. He's not aiming to kill Wolf, but he will work to finish the fight quickly. He's going for the TKO or the surrender. I figure a light saber aimed at his neck qualifies for that. Hopefully your character will know not to continue after that. If he does, then it's a matter of working you into a corner, carving off a part of  your armor (in a non-lethal area of course, don't want you dyin' or nothin') then shocking him into unconsciousness with electricity.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jflash94

XD nice there but heres the problem with that theory since my guy has punches worth 5 tons im guessing he could punch through walls espcially in a house of mirrors 

also how am i even gonna get into the house of mirrors not using my nose using my eyes  only way to get me in there is by going in there ur self
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jflash94

also even if u go in the  house of mirros my idea is to meet u on the exit side not go inside especially because i know u have flashbangs u do know we know each others abilities right we just dont have prep
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NexusOfLight
This is gonna be the music playin' on the speakers. It gives my character a boost in morale, amplifying all of his abilities ten fold. Nah, just kiddin'. Be funny if an amusement park did play rap music.

Yeah, get in. Once you're there. Move out like a ninja. Throw the flash. Go in and while you're in there, that's when it goes down. You would be throwing punches blindly. I have Daredevil's agility and Spidey's reflexes. Dodging them shouldn't be too much trouble. 

Now, I think we've gone through my scenario well enough. You should come up with one, and I'll see if I can best it. In all honesty, what happens on paper and what happens in action are often two very different things. If this fight were to really break out, it'd probably turn into a mesh of both our plans. Once this is over, I might write up a short story of the fight. Maybe draw a picture of it. That'd be cool. 

So yeah, imagine I didn't say a thing. What plan would your character come up with to win this match? I assume it'd--nope. I'm not gonna say a thing. It's all you. Let's see whatchu got.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
ok heres my scenario i stick to the darkness u following u in the shadow  sticking to the rides and knowing u wont use ur powers  i wait until i can find u then when i find u looking for me iwill just use my speed and power to take u down i know u have agility and super human reflexes but i dont think u can dodge (or hear unless i scream like what they do in most movies and shows for no reason) a super fast human diving at u from above then i will knock u out with a strike to  the head since3 u have no fighting styles i feel this will be farely easy to do
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: A'ight, a'ight. Goin' for the sneaky to head on approach. I can dig it. I guess the biggest issue I see is you underestimating the super human reflexes. Sure, if your guy could move at like mach 1 or somethin', it would be very difficult, for my guy to dodge, but with 60mph being your top speed, I think Nexus will be able to see him coming and react in time to avoid it. Of course that depends on how far apart we are when you decide to blitz, and how fast you can actually go from 0 to 60. Speed isn't a constant. It fluctuates, so once you start running, you won't be moving at that same speed throughout the entire blitz.

From the looks of your post though, Wolf isn't even gonna charge running, and that's where his speed comes from. His feet. If he's just gonna jump from a high point for the blitz, his speed won't come into play at all. It's all gravity's doing. I guess you could start off running, and that would definitely make your attack faster, but Nexus is going to be on the look out for you. That means listening for anything, looking for everything. I'm pretty sure he is going to see Wolf coming, and he will react accordingly. A quick dodge, maybe throw a bolt of electricity at him and get some distance, and then from there, I see him defaulting back into the scenario he has in his head. The Cat and Mouse play, and I'm sure you've seen some Tom and Jerry cartoons. Jerry usually comes out on top.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
its not like im just jumping off something im leaping off of a speeding rollercoaster right atu but i can see this coming 

so as soon as u dodge that theres to things i can do one land on my feet and force u into close combat which will result in u trying to fight bak soon one of us will slip up which im betting its u due to ur lack of knowledge in fighting  i will get u down and  knock u out  

\nother thing is if u do retaliate fast enough ith a lightning attack u can only  get a couple of feet away from me before i come back  to my senses and catch  up to u immediatly and knock u out  using a powerhouse strike due to my  giant strength advantage even if u block this battle may resault in a knockout
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: Once again, keep in mind that my guy is going to do his best to get away. He is not going to fight Wolf head on, no matter what he does, and with his agility and reflexes, dodging your hits will be no problem. Defense and evasion is Nexus's first and foremost priority. He doesn't need to know much about martial arts to not get hit. That's all a matter of quick reaction time, and since his is on the super human level, while Wolf's is not, it all goes well. 

Now, in each scenario, Nexus can get away. He won't get away by just running straight away. Wolf is faster in his human form, and his wolf form, he has that speed. Don't think the speeds are augmented together, but either way, in a race, Wolf can and will tag him. That's exactly why Nexus isn't gonna be running that way. What he'll be doing instead is free running. Are you familiar with parkour? 

These are all feats that are performed by regular people, regular humans. Now someone with enhanced acrobatic reflexes and agility should have no problem replicating these feats, and possibly even doing better. This is how he'll escape Wolf. This is how he'll lure him to where he wants him. And when everything's said and done, the fight will go the way Nexus wants it to.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SilverSentry

PWNED !!!
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NexusOfLight
@SilverSentry said:
" PWNED !!! "
No, I wouldn't say that. Honestly, I can still see this fight going either way.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SilverSentry

alright that video was pretty awesome though .

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Matezoide2
@jflash94 said:

" @NickA: like look at matezoides match he is outmatched  but i definatly think he will win    "

thanks for the confidence vote Jflash

it is all a matter of playing the right cards
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NexusOfLight
@SilverSentry: Yep, parkour and free running is a very awesome thing to see. All those stunts you see done in action movies are done by people practicing parkour.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
Xd yes so even if u do this i basicly can do this because i have the agility of a wolf also i am much faster so im guessing i can preform the things u just showed to 

also yes hes gonna try his best to get away but think about this how will he get away my charachter is way faster theres basicly no obsticles other then one the ferris whell which is a huge gap and two the roller coaster zombie land really didnt show that much rides and no there is really no huge fences to free run or leap over  he will just  either climb and im pretty sure my charachter has the advantage in climbing skills and or run  

also im  not doubting his super human reflexes yes they are pretty amazing  but the power doesnt make up for skill  if i  was kick boxing u would ventually have to block and theres no way i would just let u escape u  talk about free running but i dont see how this will help here if my charachter could easily cath up if u could even try unless we are near a really tight place but in my scenario i land on u when we are in the middle

Have u watched zombieland?
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jflash94

Xd also i looked up the map theres no house of mirror it wouldve been cool  though
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: Nope, I haven't seen the movie, but it's an amusement park. I've been to amusement parks before, I doubt the one in the movie strays too far away from the general concept of rides, booths, and fun houses. Am I right? I'm sure there's enough props and obstacles that Nexus can utilize in order to get away. The art of parkour is using whatever's in your surroundings to get from point A to point B.

As for your speed, it really only comes into play when you're running. Different sets of muscles are used when dodging, punching, and fighting. Wolf is fast. I keep telling you he can beat Nexus in a race, but in the close quarter situations, where reaction and reflexes are what's being used, Nexus has him beat. Wolf can't touch him. Combined with the light saber Nexus has, his electrical powers, and flash bangs, getting away from Wolf is entirely possible. I won't come off and say it'll be easy. This is all gonna be fast, high paced, and intense. But Nexus should be able to pull it off.

Regarding how agile your character is, I have to say he is very good. Having wolf-morphing abilities will definitely put him up there, but comparing animal agility to super human agility, I think super human wins. The best example I can think of is Spider-man vs Wolverine. Wolverine's reflexes are on an animal level while Spider-man's are on a super human level. Spidey usually wins. (Of course, the fact that Spider-man has his spider-sense helps, but the point still stands.)
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
actually in this amusement park  from what ive seen in  the movie there was no house of mirrors i checked the real map and there was no house of mirrorsb there were shops and 3 rollercoasters we are meeting at one of them and u remember we cannot use the forest or leave the fair grounds so i dont think u can duck under booths also  i told u we meet  near one of the roller coasters which are in the middle  

Also im guessing a wolf man can do  what a normal human can do and more  and with the antimetal claws and speed he can do it much faster then a human  

in my scenario we are meeting near a roller coaster which is basicly in the middle so there is no room for free running 

Also spiderman really doesnt count considering the spidey sense factor and the fact that spiders are animals Xd  

Xd i was gonna use koga( from inuyasha) as an example because hes basicly has the same abilities as me 
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jflash94

also theres a trick i have up my sleeve if this battle gets dangerous and that is my tail
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: The spider-sense makes his movements easier to pull off because he knows where to be, but he doesn't need it to perform the same feats. Things like dodging bullets, punches, an' junk he'd be able to do without it, because that's how he is. All the spider-sense does is work as a "hey, you're about to get hit, better move!" kinda thing. The sense doesn't do the work for him. Those reflexes are all a part of his abilities. And yeah, spiders are animals. lol

Thanks for clarifying that the setting for me. Well, if the roller coaster is the only thing there in your scenario, I guess the characters will be goin' ape all over it. Climbing, jumping--yeah, I can see Nexus doing something like getting him to the coaster, trapping him somewhere, leavin' a flash bang for him in one of the carts and getting out of dodge while Wolf is all spazzed out. In that time, Nexus would work to move some place else where he can be better prepared for a fight. Whether or not there is a house of mirrors, the general idea remains the same. I'm sure there is some fun house there. Any one of them should suit his needs. Shoot, even an alley will work. As long as the fight isn't out in the open, Nexus should pull out the win. 

In conclusion, if the entirety of the fight is out in the open, Wolf with his superior strength, wolf-esque abilities, and kickboxing skills will probably be enough to take Nexus out, but if Nexus plays it smart, uses his reflexes and agility to avoid all the hits, and lures Wolf to a place where he can disorient him with a flash grenade, use his light saber to get through the Vibranium armor and his electric powers to knock him out (or go for the TKO like he intends to), he should win. Y'know, in a way, this is exactly like the ninja vs the samurai. 

The samurai outclasses, outranks, and overpowers the ninja in almost every way in a fair fight, but due to the ninja's stealth, use of surroundings, and cunning strategic mind, he always comes out on top.

Anyway, it's way past my bedtime. If you've got more to say, feel free to say it. I think for the most part I'm done. We've covered all the bases, right? Post your conclusion, and maybe we can get to the voting. Sound good?
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
yes but the spidey sense does help with back attacks without it he wouldnt pull it off he would actually be surprised   

but dodging a bullet in front is a huge feat 

Also XdD are u saying ur more cunning (XD jk ) 

But still if ur goal is luring me into a funroom i dont think that will work  

two things 1 i could do to avoid these situations will avoid funhouses 

2 Rely on other senses im guessing and i know u will probably counter these he will probably use his advance hearing or smell to hear or smell where ur coming from  and run the opposite way andcharge through the wall since he is a 5 tonner he probably can break through a wall 

Xd heres my conclusion i am blinded and left in the room waiting to come to my senses and finally decide to transform when i do  this i get my sight bak and all my were wolf powers and finally catch u with all my power knock u out and do this quickly because if i dont do it quickly i am done i know u will put u a fight with ur  agility and super human rflexes but i dont think u will be able to escape my sight also  i was never sure how many flashbangs u had
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NexusOfLight

Stun

A stun grenade, also known as a flashbang, is a non-lethal weapon. The first devices like this were created in the 1960s at the order of the British Special Air Service as an incapacitant.

These grenades are used to temporally neutralize the combat effectiveness of enemies by usually disorienting their senses.

IDF stun grenade

The flash of light momentarily activates all light sensitive cells in the eye, making vision impossible for approximately five seconds until the eye restores itself to its normal, unstimulated state. The incredibly loud blast produced by the grenade adds to its incapacitating properties by disturbing the fluid in the ear.

When detonated, the fuse/grenade body assembly remains intact. The body is a tube with holes along the sides that emit the light and sound of the explosion. This avoids shrapnel injure, but can still burn. The concussive blast of the detonation can injure and the heat created can ignite flammable materials such as fuel. The fires that occurred during the Iranian Embassy Siege in London were caused by stun grenades. The filler consists of about 4.5 grams of apyrotechnic metal-oxidant mix of magnesium or aluminium and an oxidizer such as ammonium perchlorate or potassium perchlorate

From Wiki. Flash grenades are very useful with disrupting senses. 
So yeah, this was a lot of fun. Good debate. Very good debate. Once the votes are in and we get a winner, I'll type up a short story on the fight taking place. Good stuff. Well, I'm signing off now. Peace and God Bless.
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Retnex

As for the funhouse stuff, there was a haunted house in the movie. :)

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight: 
i know what a flash bang doesn( i play call of duty i just dont know how many u have is it unlimited) 
Xd but yeah alot of good info on flashbangs since i know it only last 5 seconds now im pretty sure that that wont be enough time for nexus to find me inside a haunted house before i get my sight back  and probably  a few seconds after that i get my hearing bak

It all depends where u are because ur original plan was too get me in a house of mirrors and come in during the time i was blind but that would take to long u would have to be somewhere really close

Also i definately will not lose to one slash i will probably try to run if i see a light saber in my face 

only way is to knock me out
@Retnex:
wait can a 5 tonner break down a wall 

(im pretty sure they can just checking
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jflash94

also i get what ur saying about reflexes and i know this will help u alot but im guessing that some reflexive moves have to do with blocking

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NexusOfLight
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jflash94
@NexusOfLight:
Xd if im in ghostriders range i should be able to break a wall with ease  

anyways im basicly saying if ur flash bang lasts only 5 seconds i dont think it will keep me down long enough for u to run inside the house find me and  take out ur light saber  

i think by the time i get my sight bak i may be woozy but still able to fight bak and get away even with ur reflexes  i still think i can get u down  

And i dont think u free running would be an issue for me because were wolves are pretty good free runners to
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NexusOfLight
@jflash94: Really? Ghost Rider's specialty isn't his strength. I don't think he'd be able to punch down a wall. He's got other methods of breaking through it that don't involve physical strength. Again, I could be wrong. Just seems weird to me. Haven't read any comics with either of those characters really, so if you could post some scans of a 5-tonner's strength feats, that'd be cool.

Flash grenade should work. I think it will be enough time.The military does it all the time. It's not like I'm gonna run all the way across the park and then come back. I'm sure it's entirely possible for my character to lure you in, maneuver out, throw the grenade, and come back in for the finish. Nexus will have to be quick, but the action is not impossible, and if Wolf's just flailing around trying to get away, that might actually make it easier. He can't see. He can't hear. He'll be bumping into stuff. The fun house won't be all open like a field in the plains. There're obstacles in it. Without his senses, he won't be able to do much free running at all. The one thing he relies. The one thing that really gives him the advantage in the fight would be gone. While Nexus is still at his prime. In fact, with Wolf using his wolf ears and eyes, the flashbang might do him more damage than it would a normal human. Not to mention the electric blasts Nexus could be shooting at him. He won't even have to hit him with it. He could just use the magnetic field generated by it to throw metal objects at Wolf. Bury the dude. Bring down the house, so to speak. Blind, deaf, and buried. Once Wolf is where Nexus wants him, it's game over.