#1 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok here's a better match for the whole of DC.

Every Single Celestial (all 11 of them) If you don't know their full powers i would suggest you look them up. Each of them are many times more powerful then the beyonder.

The One Above ALl (Leader of Celestials)

The Living Tribunal (WITH THE INFINITY Gaunlet)

Galactus (with Ultimate Nullifier, He uses it IF HE HAS TO, to commit suicide), Death, Infinity, The Beyonder, Franklin Richards (who is best reality warper and as strong as a celestial:), Hyperstorm, Dark Phoenix, Abraxas.

All those vs DC? Remember, ppl like LT can oblierate superman in a second without even thinking.

#2 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

SilverSurfa says:

"Ok here's a better match for the whole of DC. Every Single Celestial (all 11 of them) If you don't know their full powers i would suggest you look them up. Each of them are many times more powerful then the beyonder. The One Above ALl (Leader of Celestials) The Living Tribunal (WITH THE INFINITY Gaunlet) Galactus (with Ultimate Nullifier, He uses it IF HE HAS TO, to commit suicide), Death, Infinity, The Beyonder, Franklin Richards (who is best reality warper and as strong as a celestial:), Hyperstorm, Dark Phoenix, Abraxas. All those vs DC? Remember, ppl like LT can oblierate superman in a second without even thinking. "

I don't think the commect about their power being greater than the Beyonder is true. Their most powerful has been noted to be on Galactus level.

Which Beyonder are u talking about. The Original, the Cosmic Cube, or the Inhuman.

#3 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

SilverSurfa says:

"Ok here's a better match for the whole of DC. Every Single Celestial (all 11 of them) If you don't know their full powers i would suggest you look them up. Each of them are many times more powerful then the beyonder. The One Above ALl (Leader of Celestials) The Living Tribunal (WITH THE INFINITY Gaunlet) Galactus (with Ultimate Nullifier, He uses it IF HE HAS TO, to commit suicide), Death, Infinity, The Beyonder, Franklin Richards (who is best reality warper and as strong as a celestial:), Hyperstorm, Dark Phoenix, Abraxas. All those vs DC? Remember, ppl like LT can oblierate superman in a second without even thinking. "

Mxyzptlk comes,taps his fingers,whoof,Half of the celestial is settled.

Your Joking,right?

I didn't even have to be serious here!