Crazy guys Vs DC

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SilverSurfa

Ok here's a better match for the whole of DC.

Every Single Celestial (all 11 of them) If you don't know their full powers i would suggest you look them up. Each of them are more powerful then the beyonder.

The One Above ALl (Leader of Celestials)

The Living Tribunal WITH THE INFINITY Gaunlet

Galactus, Death, Infinity, The Beyonder, Franklin Richards (who is best reality warper :)

All those vs DC? Remember ppl like LT can oblierate superman in a second without even thinking.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

DC has there so called "crazy guys".

Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Ion, and others.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Those guys would crush Dc but why post it like this?? Its not even a fight lt with the glove?? Beyonder and one above all its to much. It should at least be match up and a fight.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Those guys would crush Dc but why post it like this?? Its not even a fight lt with the glove?? Beyonder and one above all its to much. It should at least be match up and a fight."

He said all of DC. U don't think DC has characters equal to those listed from Marvel? "

I would think there up there. I'm not the strongest knowing Dc's top top characters. But beyonder alone could take out and entire universe. Putting him next to LT who is stronger then spectre and can delete entire realities makes this on marvels side. Maybe if they had there own people to worry about it be easier. But since there all together any one of them can be fighting while the other one goes omnipotent.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Those guys would crush Dc but why post it like this?? Its not even a fight lt with the glove?? Beyonder and one above all its to much. It should at least be match up and a fight."

He said all of DC. U don't think DC has characters equal to those listed from Marvel?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
He said all of DC. U don't think DC has characters equal to those listed from Marvel? "
I would think there up there. I'm not the strongest knowing Dc's top top characters. But beyonder alone could take out and entire universe. Putting him next to LT who is stronger then spectre and can delete entire realities makes this on marvels side. Maybe if they had there own people to worry about it be easier. But since there all together any one of them can be fighting while the other one goes omnipotent."

Well to me this battle is a waste of time since DC has chjaracters on par with the Beyonder or the Living Tribunal. It would be a lost for those MArvel characters, since DC can bring a charcter equal to each of them plus the rest of the DCU. "

When people like this come along Dc heroes fight in teams. They usually don't do so hot. I don't see any Dc hero actually being a threat to beyonder. I See the imp being a real big threat to every one. I see bat mite being as well. I see darkseid being a joke since his beams won't have and effect on any one but franklin lol. Who in Dc is equal to Beyonder, LT, eternity? I know Dc has one equal to the one above all.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
I would think there up there. I'm not the strongest knowing Dc's top top characters. But beyonder alone could take out and entire universe. Putting him next to LT who is stronger then spectre and can delete entire realities makes this on marvels side. Maybe if they had there own people to worry about it be easier. But since there all together any one of them can be fighting while the other one goes omnipotent."

Well to me this battle is a waste of time since DC has chjaracters on par with the Beyonder or the Living Tribunal. It would be a lost for those MArvel characters, since DC can bring a charcter equal to each of them plus the rest of the DCU.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
Well to me this battle is a waste of time since DC has chjaracters on par with the Beyonder or the Living Tribunal. It would be a lost for those MArvel characters, since DC can bring a charcter equal to each of them plus the rest of the DCU. "
When people like this come along Dc heroes fight in teams. They usually don't do so hot. I don't see any Dc hero actually being a threat to beyonder. I See the imp being a real big threat to every one. I see bat mite being as well. I see darkseid being a joke since his beams won't have and effect on any one but franklin lol. Who in Dc is equal to Beyonder, LT, eternity? I know Dc has one equal to the one above all."

Here are some for u:

Kismet

Krona

Imperiex

Dream

Neron

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
When people like this come along Dc heroes fight in teams. They usually don't do so hot. I don't see any Dc hero actually being a threat to beyonder. I See the imp being a real big threat to every one. I see bat mite being as well. I see darkseid being a joke since his beams won't have and effect on any one but franklin lol. Who in Dc is equal to Beyonder, LT, eternity? I know Dc has one equal to the one above all."

Here are some for u:

Kismet

Krona

Imperiex

Dream

Neron"

Imperiex was like a fake galactus taking down mostly galaxies. Although for some odd reason. I forgot about these people you named and now they came back. I remember kismet though never knew to much on her. I guess your right they can put up some fight but it still isn't enough.