Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Iron MK II
caption
caption

The elite is armed with a sword with one charge left, and a plasma rifle.

vs.

caption
caption

Regular Alien, battle takes place In a larger sewer system flooded in water up to the elites knees.

Who wins and explain why in depth.

Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By captain strange

sorry can't explain i've just got a gut feeling that the elite wins.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

i thought this was the boys from the movie the cevenant

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

Elite. It has range on its side. Bullets from marines cut down Aliens, so does Predator plasma. So would an Elites PLASMA pistol, which would possibly reduce acid splash because of its matter eating properties. The sword would ensure a kill [im not sure if they work the same way in the litterature and games so the one charge thing might be a game rule for the sake of play], and his shield would protect him from the acid, claws and such. The Elites are excellent warriors physically superior to your average predator.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Covenant Elite should win this fight against The Alien
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Sparda

I think that it's possible for the Alien to pull a win, as it has the advantage toward it with the environment. I could see it tailing the Elite from the roof, and then knocking it's weapons from it's hand with a timed tail-swipe and then going all crazy like they usually do.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark III

It will have to get through the shield first. Not saying its an impossible task but i think the Elite is strong enough to manhandle an Alien. He could wriggle free find his weapons and give it the Hype-Hype-USHA!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda
Logic Mark III said:
"It will have to get through the shield first. Not saying its an impossible task but i think the Elite is strong enough to manhandle an Alien. He could wriggle free find his weapons and give it the Hype-Hype-USHA!"
Why would he have to go through his shield first to knock his weapons away? It's happened to Chief before, I believe.

Anyways, I think that the Elite wins, I was just putting up a scenario in how he could lose.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Logic Mark III

I meant he would have to go through the shield to actually kill the Elite. Im not sure when the Chief lost his weapon in such a way, was it in the game? I dont remember that, and nothing springs to mind for the books.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
Logic Mark III said:
"I meant he would have to go through the shield to actually kill the Elite. Im not sure when the Chief lost his weapon in such a way, was it in the game? I dont remember that, and nothing springs to mind for the books."

I think it happened in either Fall Of Reach or First Strike. He wa wrestling with a Elite (or a Brute, can't quite remember, haven't read the books for a few years) and got it knocked out of his hand.

Yeah, it would have to go through the shield first. I think that it could be possible for the tail to go through the shield with one (or two) hits, as it's been shown to puncture walls and concrete easy. But since the Elite is pretty much the Predator with a energy shield, it would probably shoot the Alien before it snuck up on him.
Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Iron MK II

couldnt the alien just attack the elite from behind while submerged in the water? its dark so the elite would still struggle to c it, alien r just as strong under water as they are out of it, and i never seen an elite fight in water.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedatary
Logic Mark III said:
"Elite. It has range on its side. Bullets from marines cut down Aliens, so does Predator plasma. So would an Elites PLASMA pistol, which would possibly reduce acid splash because of its matter eating properties. The sword would ensure a kill [im not sure if they work the same way in the litterature and games so the one charge thing might be a game rule for the sake of play], and his shield would protect him from the acid, claws and such. The Elites are excellent warriors physically superior to your average predator."

Actually Predatar's have superstrength akin to the Elite
PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_mk_ii:

I know this thread is old but I wanted to comment on it, and give a little input.

Alien would win indefinitely, although the elite has weapons you must remember that xenomorphs are capable of taking down yautjas (Aka: The Predators.) So it would not be that much different, Well besides the fact that predators are way better equipped and more deadly then the elites. Now I agree with @iron_mk_ii that the xenomorphs could easily sneak up on the covenant, due to the fact the alien senses prey not through vision but by pheromone detection, So the alien could sense the elite at 20 feet, giving it ample time to prepare for an ambush tactic. Now if the alien could not get the stealth tactic on his opponent. (Which he most likely would.) Then the elite MIGHT have a chance seeing as the energy sword is a very powerful weapon but you do not want to get that close the creature in the first place. (Lets remember the key fact about the alien, that it has Molecular Acid for blood. Capable of burning through 3 hulls of titanium and other hard metals. So undoubtedly capable of burning through the elites armor and then skin.) Lets now consider the SLIGHT probability of the elite spotting the alien from a distance and tries to shoot him with the plasma rifle, the alien could be screwed then but again lets consider the aliens ability to use it's own range attack. (Xenomorphs have been known to have the ability to spit out acid at unwary prey.) So seeing as the alien in every scenario will see the elite coming before it can identify the threat, one acid spit to the face and the elite is dead.

Alien: Strong, Smart, Fast, Master of stealth, uses pheromones for vision, a dagger like tail, razor sharp claws, has a second mouth, and of course acid for blood.

Elite covenant: (At least in this scenario) Energy sword ones charge only, a plasma rifle, (Unsure what kind of armor they wear but Armor) They are fast, smart, strong and have a strong sense of honor. (He does not have a shield in this fight, rules are rules and limits were set.)

Alien in my personal opinion wins, and although in several scenarios the elite could win, The Xenomorph wins at least 6 out of 10 fights. @logic_mark_iii@sparda@king_saturn

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elites

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the elite. Some Elites are much tougher than most predators.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: because they are dangerous means jack. Elites are dangerous... so what? Anyway elites win. Dont agree, you want to prove it? Sign up for the sci fi tourny round 4 it's coming soon. I suggest you research your lore and prepare to get destroyed huehue >:D

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: There are many Types of Xenomorphs who are way tougher and Xenomorphs still wins no matter what and I research on Xenomorphs a lot and Covenant Elite don't have that much advantage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: there are plenty of different elites, with different gear elites take the edge

I recommend even the locust horde would destroy a xenomorph hive

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Nope Xenomorphs has better advantage and never underestimate them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: like what? Elite has shields which takes away any stealth attack, elite has a plasma rifle that would one shot and burn through an alien... easy do not lowball elites for the love of your aliens.

As I said a locust drone in a straight up fight would waste an alien as well, the better aliens and so on are tough, but a avg drone relies on either numbers or stealth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elite

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaGit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You would need a group of Xenomorphs to make it a fight. Elites shields remove any chance the Alien had at getting the drop on the Elite, the Elite has more the enough physical states of their own (especially with a sword) to not be overwhelmed and it puts down the Xenomorph in short order after it reveals itself with the plasma rifle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: I and positive you have already been warned, but either way

@jashro44 gameboy continues to spam post targeting every single post that doesn't agree, its literally just spam. SC previously gave him a warning for doing the same thing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: If your going to post on this site make an actual argument. Don't just say xenomorphs win over and over again.

@gameboy081: I and positive you have already been warned, but either way

@jashro44 gameboy continues to spam post targeting every single post that doesn't agree, its literally just spam. SC previously gave him a warning for doing the same thing.

In the future please send me a PM when you want to inform about a user misbehaving.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: My mistake, when SC corrected him He/she asked for a tag not a PM. (plus comicvine hasn't been great with PM's lately, and several people have been unable to send or receive them)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: My mistake, when SC corrected him He/she asked for a tag not a PM. (plus comicvine hasn't been great with PM's lately, and several people have been unable to send or receive them)

I was not aware of that glitch so fair enough. Personally I prefer PM's because I feel tags can result in drama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Will do in the future.

And yes, Thor_parker82 sent me 3 PM's and I never got any, it should work itself out soon enough.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gameboy081
Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Xenomorphs has better advantage and experience than the Elites

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: obviously not, cause any reasons have been already countered.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Xenomorphs wins

Not a smart response if you want to continue posting on this site. Once again: Either debate or move on. Don't just spam peoples inbox.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I am smart they win because they have better stealth, strength, and better experience

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: They winn because they have better advantages

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I am smart they win because they have better stealth, strength, and better experience

Explain how.

@killerwasp: They winn because they have better advantages

Again stop repeating yourself. This isn't debating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy081: I told you those advantages don't mean anything because elite shields counter any stealth attack a drone will do. Drones don't have experience over elites because elites are trained from birth to fight it's part of honor system. A well placed plasma round is going to kill it. The energy sword is going to hit it in half as well.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gameboy081

@jashro44: As I already said they fought against tougher characters like Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and more like predators

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: They do mean and Xenomorphs fought against tougher characters than Elite

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: As I already said they fought against tougher characters like Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and more like predators

3/4 of the crossovers you mentioned aren't canon. Also superman was weakened during the alien crossover.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers