Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
Apparition said:
"sue wins all by herself"
Don't 4get the BP has studied them and has beaten the whole team by himself.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition
Alpha said:
"Apparition said:
"

yeah but that's just silly.  sue should just be able to create tiny forcefields in their bodies that would knock them both unconscious or even kill them before they can do anything.  the whole time sue would just have a force field around her and reed and neither bp nor storm can quickly get through her force field, so unless bp has a chance to set something up beforehand, the fight would be a quick win for sue.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
Apparition said:
"Alpha said:
"Apparition said:
"

yeah but that's just silly.  sue should just be able to create tiny forcefields in their bodies that would knock them both unconscious or even kill them before they can do anything.  the whole time sue would just have a force field around her and reed and neither bp nor storm can quickly get through her force field, so unless bp has a chance to set something up beforehand, the fight would be a quick win for sue."
Wouldn't she have to see him coming? He is a stealthy guy. That's how he beat her the first time.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

well you gotta say more about the start of the fight then.  if they can all see each other at the beginning then sue wins quickly.  if they start out with both sides hidden, then bp and storm have a better chance but sue just turns herself and her husband invisible.  bp's likely to find sue and reed first, with storm maybe making it snow or rain or something that makes them show up easily, but sue just needs a second.  as soon as she knows where bp and storm are they lost.  they need to take her out or give her something that keeps her from using her powers before she can.  but that's tough cause she's got that force field to hide behind and she has to be found.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Precise

Even then Sue can make Storms eyes invisible, so she won't be able to see where they are and not be able to attack them accurately.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

exactly precise!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Ok. Let's say, Sue and Johnny was on Ironman's side. Ironman sends a tream which included the Thing and Johnny to capture BP after knowing of his involvement wiht Cap's team. The team is defeated and the Torch and the Thing are held prisoner. So the fantastic couple flys to the rescue.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Precise
Apparition said:
"

exactly precise!

"
Haha, i didn't think about that when i made my account.... Exactly precise :p
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition
Alpha said:
"Ok. Let's say, Sue and Johnny was on Ironman's side. Ironman sends a tream which included the Thing and Johnny to capture BP after knowing of his involvement wiht Cap's team. The team is defeated and the Torch and the Thing are held prisoner. So the fantastic couple flys to the rescue. "

ok so it's bp's lair and he has it all tricked out and ready for sue and reed, cause he knows they're coming?  well if that's the case then bp would win all on his own, because even as smart as reed is, bp has all the advantages at his own place with prior warning of who is coming and able to make traps specifically for them.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition
Precise said:
"Apparition said:
"

exactly precise!

"
Haha, i didn't think about that when i made my account.... Exactly precise :p
"

lol
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius
Apparition said:
"Alpha said:
"Ok. Let's say, Sue and Johnny was on Ironman's side. Ironman sends a tream which included the Thing and Johnny to capture BP after knowing of his involvement wiht Cap's team. The team is defeated and the Torch and the Thing are held prisoner. So the fantastic couple flys to the rescue. "

ok so it's bp's lair and he has it all tricked out and ready for sue and reed, cause he knows they're coming?  well if that's the case then bp would win all on his own, because even as smart as reed is, bp has all the advantages at his own place with prior warning of who is coming and able to make traps specifically for them."
I see your point. The only way for Sue and Reed to win is for them to attack Storm and BP by surprise.
But I think Reed is smart enough to be able to plan for how BP would prepare for them
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Precise

He probably could, but BP is no slouch.. if this fight takes place at his home, he could easily change his plans to counter any plans reed might have up his sleeve. And Reed might not be able to counter his, since he won't have all his technology with him.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition
Alpha said:
"Apparition said:
"Alpha said:

ok so it's bp's lair and he has it all tricked out and ready for sue and reed, cause he knows they're coming?  well if that's the case then bp would win all on his own, because even as smart as reed is, bp has all the advantages at his own place with prior warning of who is coming and able to make traps specifically for them."
I see your point. The only way for Sue and Reed to win is for them to attack Storm and BP by surprise.
But I think Reed is smart enough to be able to plan for how BP would prepare for them
"

and bp's smart enough to know what reed would plan and bp has had years to get his own base ready to defend it against sue and reed.  he would have studied all of the successes that doom had against them and would use all of those weapons in his traps.  and reed doesnt have that much time to plan cause all those years that ultra paranoid bp has been preparing for the fantastic four, reed was thinking about other things entirely.  reed doesnt have time to play catch up now cause he has to go save ben and johnny, so i dont see reed and sue winning in that situation.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
Precise said:
"He probably could, but BP is no slouch.. if this fight takes place at his home, he could easily change his plans to counter any plans reed might have up his sleeve. And Reed might not be able to counter his, since he won't have all his technology with him. "
So if this was reversed and they attack the plaza, you think Reed and Sue would win?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Precise
Alpha said:
"Precise said:
"He probably could, but BP is no slouch.. if this fight takes place at his home, he could easily change his plans to counter any plans reed might have up his sleeve. And Reed might not be able to counter his, since he won't have all his technology with him. "
So if this was reversed and they attack the plaza, you think Reed and Sue would win?
"
Ehm.. let's see, now i'm getting confused myself lol. If sue and reed were flying to storm and black panther at the plaza. Then i'd think it would still be Sue and Reed who will win.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition
Alpha said:
"Precise said:
"

yeah.  that would go like one of the scenarios i gave you earlier.  sue and reed would be invisible, would have the location advantage and sue just needs a second.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

So it comes down to mostly home field advantage that dictates the winner of the battle. 

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Precise

Not only that, also who's better prepared for the fight.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

unless there is no home field advantage and i told you what happens then  :)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
Precise said:
"Not only that, also who's better prepared for the fight."
So power alone: Reed and Sue

Prep time: BP and Storm in palace
                    Sue and Reed in plaza
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Precise

Yep, that's pretty much, atleast that's my opinion.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

and i agree!

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Precise
Apparition said:
"and i agree!"
We agree too much! how will we ever get a good discussion going? jk :)
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

oh dont worry, some idiot will come along and make some stuuuupid argument based on their love of one character or another.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"oh dont worry, some idiot will come along and make some stuuuupid argument based on their love of one character or another."

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Alpha said:
"Wouldn't she have to see him coming? He is a stealthy guy. That's how he beat her the first time. "
He didn't use stealth to get to her the first time. She used her invisibility to hide from him, but he managed to sniff her out. When she noticed that he detected her scent, she tried to use a force field to keep him away from her (and she couldn't turn invisible and use a force field at the same time. T'Challa knew this). But, that also revealed her presence even more, and T'Challa was fast enough to jump inside the force field before she could close it, and put her to sleep with knockout gas... In any case, the only reason why T'Challa was able to take the whole team is because he prepped for them, and studied them. Also, the team back in the day wasn't as experienced as they are now, and their powers weren't as developed back in the day, especially Sue and Johnny. And, Thing's strength wasn't in the 100 ton class then; it was a lot lower than that (yet he was still stronger than T'Challa, so he tricked Thing into drinking poisonous water to diminish his strength just to fight him).

As of now, the team is very formidable and experienced. And, Sue is just the trump card of the team now. But, I think this battle can go either way. 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah I can go either way it just depends on who gets the drop on who and storm could be the trump card cuz she can easily BFR both of them or put them down with one shot if she gets the chance.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"oh dont worry, some idiot will come along and make some stuuuupid argument based on their love of one character or another."

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol and here he is!!

;)
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Glorious
Precise said:
"Even then Sue can make Storms eyes invisible, so she won't be able to see where they are and not be able to attack them accurately."
what???