#1 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Using the Count that first got his power and faced off against the Avengers (see pics below)
NO DEATH REQUIRED TO WIN! 
NO BFR! 

Count Nefaria 

King Hyperion 

#2 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion, cant be killed, thus wins by default, he would still win anyways, but wind by default because he does not really die

#3 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@crackerjack82 said:
"King Hyperion, cant be killed, thus wins by default, he would still win anyways, but wind by default because he does not really die "

Did you see where I said death wasn't needed to win 
A KO or restraint is a win 
Or even one submitting is a when
#4 Posted by PowerHerc (81682 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion seems to have comparable power but is more ruthless than Count Nefaria.  King Hyperion wins.
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is King Hyperion who defeated two Hyperions in the same time - KH.
I belive that his off-panel escape from his Earth weakned him.If yes, his fight with BM isn't enough to me to say that he can win this battle.

#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"If this is King Hyperion who defeated two Hyperions in the same time - KH. I belive that his off-panel escape from his Earth weakned him.If yes, his fight with BM isn't enough to me to say that he can win this battle."

He lost that battle with the two Hyperions
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC he was winning and their friends used something that defeated/weakned him.

#8 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"IIRC he was winning and their friends used something that defeated/weakned him. "

He wasn't winning IMO 
Only holding his own
#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

He one first battle and came out. Then they start another one, but he was tricked, Blink shoot on him portal, he goes to phase to avoid her shot, but it was exactly what she needed to teleport a lot of sand inside his body. This make him vulnerable and allow Hyperions to defeat him.

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"He one first battle and came out. Then they start another one, but he was tricked, Blink shoot on him portal, he goes to phase to avoid her shot, but it was exactly what she needed to teleport a lot of sand inside his body. This make him vulnerable and allow Hyperions to defeat him. "

I know its not quite in order 
But Im not sure where you see him winning

And most of this was before Blink's effort

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

It is exactly not in order.  ;)

In last scan he started to punch them, then they've losed and where throw out this building. They were tired, slow.  Then Blink used her tricks and they've just finished they job.

So, yes, he was wining.

#12 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

ill go with the count
#13 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

I misread that last night, thought it said death for the win, and BFR apply, but i still dont resend my vote
#14 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say

#15 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good battle SOTI. Even better if you took away KH's ability to fly. He has an advantage. And with that plus he seemed slighty more powerful, gives him the win.
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"If this is King Hyperion who defeated two Hyperions in the same time - KH. I belive that his off-panel escape from his Earth weakned him.If yes, his fight with BM isn't enough to me to say that he can win this battle."
He lost that battle with the two Hyperions "
The only way they beat him at all was by BFR. 
#17 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
"@czarny_samael said:
He lost that battle with the two Hyperions "

I don't think that was alost. They had help and was barely holding their own against him.
#18 Posted by SC (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, depends. I'll go 50/50 split. Before King Hyperions last showing, I would have gone with him no question. A powered up Count Nefaria was the first choice for Blue Marvel to fight in Heroic Age, instead ironically King Hyperion got the nod instead. The fight would have gone pretty much the same, lol thus my guesstimate on the outcome here. 

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
"Eh, depends. I'll go 50/50 split. Before King Hyperions last showing, I would have gone with him no question. A powered up Count Nefaria was the first choice for Blue Marvel to fight in Heroic Age, instead ironically King Hyperion got the nod instead. The fight would have gone pretty much the same, lol thus my guesstimate on the outcome here.  "

this isn't that King Hyperion 
It's the one pictured 
His form before coming to the 616 MU
#20 Posted by SC (12723 posts) - - Show Bio
" @SC said:
"Eh, depends. I'll go 50/50 split. Before King Hyperions last showing, I would have gone with him no question. A powered up Count Nefaria was the first choice for Blue Marvel to fight in Heroic Age, instead ironically King Hyperion got the nod instead. The fight would have gone pretty much the same, lol thus my guesstimate on the outcome here.  "
this isn't that King Hyperion It's the one pictured His form before coming to the 616 MU "

According to the writer of Blue Marvel, that King Hyperion *points above to scans* is the same King Hyperion that Blue Marvel fought and beat, and if you have questions, I sort of have answers, like he looks different yes? Well uh, he preferred the look the gave him in Age of Heroes issue. So on. 
Moderator Online
#21 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @SC said:
this isn't that King Hyperion It's the one pictured His form before coming to the 616 MU "
 According to the writer of Blue Marvel, that King Hyperion *points above to scans* is the same King Hyperion that Blue Marvel fought and beat, and if you have questions, I sort of have answers, like he looks different yes? Well uh, he preferred the look the gave him in Age of Heroes issue. So on.  "

I know it's the same guy 
I said before he came to the 616 MU  
I'm saying it wasn't that KH in the sense of his power level 
I should have been more clear. Sorry!
#22 Posted by SC (12723 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:  

Oh lol, I get ya now. Sorry. So just pretend his fight with Blue Marvel never happened. 

I switch back to King Hyperion then. Dude was a beast.  
Moderator Online
#23 Posted by HellionVulcan (3633 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion as this - A side effect from Nefaria's powering up is that he ages more rapidly than normal people. To combat this, Nefaria can absorb ionic energy from other ionic-powered beings, restoring his youth. As long as Hyperion can hold his own to he starts weakening he totally wins even thou i think he'd win no matter what . .

#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
"King Hyperion as this - A side effect from Nefaria's powering up is that he ages more rapidly than normal people. To combat this, Nefaria can absorb ionic energy from other ionic-powered beings, restoring his youth. As long as Hyperion can hold his own to he starts weakening he totally wins even thou i think he'd win no matter what . . "

This is the classic Nefaria 
He didn't need to absorb ionic energy 
Nor could he

@SC said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:   Oh lol, I get ya now. Sorry. So just pretend his fight with Blue Marvel never happened.  I switch back to King Hyperion then. Dude was a beast.   "

I'm with ya 

#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Count Nefaria.
#26 Posted by XiiX (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump

#27 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@StrongestOneThereIs:

King Hyperion was never really impressive, especially with how Blue Marvel worked him over. The Count at his glory days was able to give classic "Oh look at me yank the midgard serpent off the earth and be stronger than the pull of a Neutron star" Thor a stalemate after beating the crap out of the rest of the Avengers. I think this gives Nefaria a bit of an advantage,