#1 Posted by ShadowKing (838 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a Desert.  
WWIII  Black Adam. Classic Nefaria.
Death for the win. 
No prep. 
Morals are off. 
Both start 100 yards. 

 

  
#2 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

BA

#3 Posted by dondave (37404 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowKing:Black Adam

Online
#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#5 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam. Nefaria has awesome power, but he's no fighter. Black Adam is both , and then some.

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off - Count Nefaria speedblitzes him.

#8 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither really dies, at least not permanently. BA probably has the edge in skill, but I think Nefaria has slightly higher durability which should offset the skill difference. This is about 50/50 for me.

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Count Nefaria

#10 Posted by robertloucksjr (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside of eye lasers, I don't think Nefaria has any advantages. Black Adam for the win.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@robertloucksjr said:

Outside of eye lasers, I don't think Nefaria has any advantages. Black Adam for the win.

Reaction speed.
#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is Nefaria?

#13 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

Outside of eye lasers, I don't think Nefaria has any advantages. Black Adam for the win.

Reaction speed.

How is Nefaria's speed?

#14 Posted by robertloucksjr (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

Outside of eye lasers, I don't think Nefaria has any advantages. Black Adam for the win.

Reaction speed.

How is Nefaria's speed?

100 times the Whirlwind so he is up there.

#15 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Count Nefaria wins after a tough fight.

#16 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree...

#17 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@They Killed Cap! said:

I agree...

LOL

#18 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, no contest.

#19 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

Outside of eye lasers, I don't think Nefaria has any advantages. Black Adam for the win.

Reaction speed.

How is Nefaria's speed?

Classic Nefaria was faster than Mjolnir, which is 3XFTL, and strong enough to stop it...one handed.

#20 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod: That's impressive, but was that travel speed?

#21 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@yodagod: That's impressive, but was that travel speed?

It is not. It was a reaction to the hammer coming at his face. To be fair though, we don't know if it was at top speed, since there's no actual frame of reference. Thor didn't seem to be holding back, and if he wasn't, then Mjolnir would have been moving at the 3 times lightspeed, but...

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins, but it will be extremely hard,

#23 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@yodagod: That's impressive, but was that travel speed?

It is not. It was a reaction to the hammer coming at his face. To be fair though, we don't know if it was at top speed, since there's no actual frame of reference. Thor didn't seem to be holding back, and if he wasn't, then Mjolnir would have been moving at the 3 times lightspeed, but...

TBH Thor was holding back, after that throw Thor got swept aside, and than downed him later on.

How did they defeat Count Nerfaria again ?

See he's powerful. ( He barely seems to be trying here )

#24 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@yodagod said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@yodagod: That's impressive, but was that travel speed?

It is not. It was a reaction to the hammer coming at his face. To be fair though, we don't know if it was at top speed, since there's no actual frame of reference. Thor didn't seem to be holding back, and if he wasn't, then Mjolnir would have been moving at the 3 times lightspeed, but...

TBH Thor was holding back, after that throw Thor got swept aside, and than downed him later on.

How did they defeat Count Nerfaria again ?

See he's powerful. ( He barely seems to be trying here )

I really don't know whether Thor was holding back or not. But I agree, Nefaria is about as B.A. as it gets. I still think this battle's about 50/50.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod: Wasn't he recently defeated by Wolverine & Wonder Man though ?

#26 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Nefari is a bit different that Classic Nefari.

#27 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Count Nefaria have a shot here...

#28 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@yodagod: Wasn't he recently defeated by Wolverine & Wonder Man though ?

I missed that one. Nefaria's powerlevel fluctuates a great deal depending on how much stored ionic energy he has. Maxed out, he can embarrass Thor. Drained, and Simon and Wolvie can take him. Though Simon should never go near him, and the story would require a fair amount of PIS seeing as Nefaria is basically an ionic energy vampire, and a lot of older plots revolved around him kidnapping/wanting to kidnap Simon for his powers.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@yodagod: Wasn't he recently defeated by Wolverine & Wonder Man though ?

I missed that one. Nefaria's powerlevel fluctuates a great deal depending on how much stored ionic energy he has. Maxed out, he can embarrass Thor. Drained, and Simon and Wolvie can take him. Though Simon should never go near him, and the story would require a fair amount of PIS seeing as Nefaria is basically an ionic energy vampire, and a lot of older plots revolved around him kidnapping/wanting to kidnap Simon for his powers.

I see, i forgot that he gets weaker without Ionic energy.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Actually Count Nefaria have a shot here...

A big shot.