Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durge feels like the Separatists are in need of new leadership. All out.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I suppose Dooku could win with TK BFR under these circumstances. He also does have the ability to project Lightning.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I figured Nar Shaddaa would be a good spot, because both of them can essentially fly. Although, Dooku does have the potential to simply crush Durge's jet pack. I know Dooku has force lightning, but it's a matter of wattage. He'd have to completely toast Durge down to his last segment, and I think Maul for instance, only has enough to stun him for a little while.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fire_ant: Dooku has never actually flown. He has only glided downwards.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Dooku, I think Durge would be a bit out of his depth.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see what's stopping Dooku from just immobilizing Durge by lifting him via TK, then barraging him with multiple lightning and lightsaber throw attacks.

Jwizzy1394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durge would woop Dooku's butt. He's way faster and stronger than that old wannabe Sith.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough Shooting Nova. Lightsaber attacks will only slow him down, and again, the lightning would ahve to be enough to vaporize, or at least, completely liquefy all of Durge's cells. It's hard to say what his max output is. Yoda only buckled slightly, but Ventress was completely taken out by a gesture, and of course there's a world of difference between those two. I also think a "force choke" would be less than effective on someone without a throat. Given the malleability of Durge's segments, I wonder if it'd be like trying to hold an eel. But that's only if he was willing to forgo his armor, which is actually his best defense here. I'm fairly certain there are weapons on there, that can fire even when his body's held still. For instance, if held prone by tk, a flash grenade or sonic grenade could be enough to stun Dooku, allowing Durge to use his superior speed to rush him (traveling speed, as opposed to reaction speed, which is probably in Dooku's favor.) But, Durge would need to rely on such a distraction technique to score a hit, because Dooku would have zero trouble in deflecting and counter attacking any physical strike or blaster shot Durge made against him.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a crazy fight. :) and definitely having a lot of similarities. This is around the end of the Clone Wars, and it was at the beginning of the Clone Wars (The bulk of Obi's fighting experience) when Dooku whooped him, so they're probably closely matched at this point in saber skill.

Like Obi-Wan, Dooku could whittle his defenses, for the first round. Come the second round, we see Durge tanking several hundred blaster shots and a military tazer without much concern. Can Dooku produce that much heat and energy?

I did say Nar Shaddaa, so I can see Dooku winning this, by means of BFR or just using the same method as Obi-Wan, although from the outside. Cause ya' know. No mucusy space monster bits on the cape.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku could win this here, Lightning would be a non-factor though.