• 80 results
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Stop with the Nihilus bumping. Please!
Also Dooku wins. He's somewhat comparable in area's like power and is leagues above in skill and speed.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

stop making Nihilus battles please, they all go either way.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's debatable whether Dooku can be immune to Nihilus's Force Drain, which is far stronger than that of the Dark Reaper.

Setting aside Force Drain, Nihilus can still best Dooku via superior TK, and the fact that Nihilus has a similar array of mastered Force abilites.

Assuming Dooku's Drain Resistance to the Dark Reaper isn't strong enough to withstand the power of Nihilus' drain, then Nihilus 10/10

Should they engage in pure bladed combat, then Dooku 10/10

Should they engage in a pure Force battle, excluding Force Drain, than Nihilus wins 10/10, as Dooku has nothing that can compare to casually ripping a Star Destroyer out of a gravity well and holding it together.

Should they engage in an all-out battle, Nihilus wins 10/10

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are so many Nihilus threads being bumped.

On topic, undecided. Will wait for arguments for both sides.

LordHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LordHurt

Nihilus annihilates him. I don't think that Dooku surpasses the force drain. The old man has no chance.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

Dooku is portrayed by Sir Christopher Lee while Nihilus sounds like a flushing toilet.

Dooku wins

Tharkun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Tharkun

Nihilus wins through raw power. Unless, of course, he tries to duel Dooku, but I doubt that'd happen in a bloodlusted scenario.

Agreed.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I want to say Dooku takes this I really can't see him beating Nihilus.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku is the better duelist by far but Nihilus is stronger in the force. Nihilus for the win unless it's sabers only, then Dooku stomps.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ysmir

Nihilius drains or throws into the sun.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku is completely immune to Force drain, and without it, Nihilus is incapable of beating Dooku who vastly out-classess him as a duelist, and is probably a superior Force user aside from Nihilus drain

One comical comment I see.

ValBr111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Dooku manages to literally be unaffected in any way by Nihilus's drain, he still has raw force ability far beyond Dooku's. He doesn't even need to pick up his saber to win. He has effortlessly tossed around very powerful force users.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tyranus.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caffineandshiny: Darth Nihilus's drain isn't even like any other application of force drain. It kills the force itself and consumes it to feed his eternal hunger. Dooku gets stomped like every other force user save for wounds.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. In both cases, the battle lasts only a few seconds

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku doesn't have the means to 'speedblitz' Nihilus like the Caedus wanking and EU Sidious and Luke. Raw force power is so ridiculously in favor of Nihilus that this could be a stomp. I don't take arguments for drain resistance seriously because it means one knows nothing about Nihilus's 'killing' of the force and how he consumes it in all of his essence. Even disregarding drain, Nihilus tosses Dooku into the next star system.

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Dooku's immune to force drain, so...

TheRevaniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redsithdisciple: Is that true? And if it is, is it resistance to the level of nihilus?

TheRevaniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku is better in literally every way but I don’t believe he has a confirmed resistance to force lighting so with that knowledge dooku can’t win.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus stomps.

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RedSithDisciple

@therevaniter:

It is true. Dooku was able to resist the Dark Reaper, and unless you can provide explicit quotes that say Nihilus's drain can't be resisted, or something along those lines, Dooku can also resist it.

And even if he can't, it's not like force drain automatically wins a fight. It's been shown many times that Force Drain is used the same way as force lightning, where bolts unleash from the hand. Anyone who's fast enough can just evade force drain, and considering that Dooku was able to contend with Yoda's speed while exhausted, he falls into this category. Not to mention that while in this same exhausted state, Dooku used force lightning so powerful that only someone as powerful as Yoda, who is easily above Nihilus, could defend against. So yeah, even in force, Dooku is not that far behind Nihilus.

No Caption Provided
reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 reaperace  Moderator

@aqua1 said:

Nihilus stomps.

Elaborate

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 reaperace  Moderator

Dooku shreds him to pieces

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a conventional fight Dooku in a tough one. But hard to say how Nihilus' hunger/drain would affect the outcome

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: i had a conversation now with some guy on discord and he convinced me that Dooku is the winner, here also some scans:

"The Dark Reaper had not been seen in millennia, but Count Dooku knew that some Force spirits persisted even after death. Dooku sent a Trade Federation fleet to frozen Rhen Var to secure Ulic Qel-Droma's crypt. Guided by the ancient Jedi ghost, Dooku began excavating the buried Force Harvester on Raxus Prime"

"Created by ancient Sith Lords during the Great Hyperspace War, the Dark Reaper is a Force-draining weapon rediscovered by the Krath and used in the Great Sith War. At its heart is a device known as a Force Harvester, which drains the life essence from all living things around it. When activated, the Dark Reaper drains the life forces in the surrounding area, channeling that energy to boost the power of its turbolasers. More than just a weapon of mass destruction, the Dark Reaper can defend itself using the very Force energy it steals from nearby living beings"

Source: The New Essential Chronology and Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide

But thats not all Nihilus has no real speed feats while Dooku has a lot, one example:

"He used his last burst of dark power to continue his spin into a blindingly fast wheel-kick that brought his heel against the point of Kenobi's chin with a crack like the report of a huge-bore slugthrower, knocking the Jedi Master back down the stairs"

Source: Revenge of the Sith Novelization

I thought Nihilus wins obviously because of his advantage to force drain or being stronger in force, but Dooku actually counters that.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 reaperace  Moderator

@aqua1: Smart guy that Discord fella, may I ask his name? does he have an account here?

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Aqua1
@reaperace said:

@aqua1: Smart guy that Discord fella, may I ask his name? does he have an account here?

Hard to say if he is on CV here i already deleted him on dc and i dont remember his name because it was too long.

Can i ask why you want his name?

Also, even if i remembered his name, i dont have his #.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By reaperace  Moderator
@aqua1 said:
@reaperace said:

Hard to say if he is on CV here i already deleted him on dc and i dont remember his name because it was too long.

Can i ask why you want his name?

Also, even if i remembered his name, i dont have his #.

His argument, The source you posted, seemed familiar that's all.