#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

anakin beated count dooku with ease and beated darth maul with some trouble could he beat both of them at once?

#2 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely

#3 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio

the armored Vader at his peak in power (around the time of the second Death Star) would man handle them both.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7571 posts) - - Show Bio

Beated??? Anyway, NO, Anakin gets smoked, if he takes both own at the same time!

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin fought Maul?  Is this one of the comic book alternate universes?  Even then I don't remember it.  Even then, Maul was able to hold his own pretty well against both Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.  The Maul vs Anakin issue seems like it could be up to some amount of debate, but I think that Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus at the same time would result in something of a curb-stomp.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7571 posts) - - Show Bio
NiteFly said:
"Anakin fought Maul?  Is this one of the comic book alternate universes?  Even then I don't remember it.  Even then, Maul was able to hold his own pretty well against both Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.  The Maul vs Anakin issue seems like it could be up to some amount of debate, but I think that Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus at the same time would result in something of a curb-stomp."

Yes, it was in a comic! and well put :-)
#7 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

well Tyranus would fall to Anakin within the first half hour, but I think after a long-ish, battle like the one Anakin had against Asajj Ventress, Darth Maul comes out on top.

#8 Posted by deedman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"anakin beated count dooku with ease and beated darth maul with some trouble could he beat both of them at once?"
ummm....Anakin never "beated" Darth Maul, he has been dead
#10 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"zebari said:
"anakin beated count dooku with ease and beated darth maul with some trouble could he beat both of them at once?"
"

darth vader beated maul in the comic book and on youtube
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin gets chopped to pieces here...

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Anakin gets chopped to pieces here..."
Got to agree there, Anakin against both of them is too much even for him to take on.
#13 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

anakin baets them both with 95% difficulty

#14 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin is a practioner of Form V called Shien and its counter part Diem So. It is known as the Preservance form allowing him to battle with his fury and rage for extremely long periods of time constantly attacking and counter attacking so becoming tired is not vendetta for him.

Resonate
said:

"zebari said:
"
Maul's doppleganger/clone was risen by Prophets of the Dark Side and he battle Vader and Vader emerged victorious
Vader defeats Maul

It is also known that armored vader is as strong as Anakin in swordplay because of his cybernetics and being that he beat Maul as Armored Vader in a pure duel than Anakin would beat him in one even faster.

And Tyrannus fell to Anakin as well so in my opinion Anakin would still emerge victorious but in difficulty.

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"anakin baets them both with 95% difficulty"
95% difficulty? wtf
#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Vader said:
"Anakin is a practioner of Form V called Shien and its counter part Diem So. It is known as the Preservance form allowing him to battle with his fury and rage for extremely long periods of time constantly attacking and counter attacking so becoming tired is not vendetta for him.

Resonate
said:
"zebari said:
"
Maul's doppleganger/clone was risen by Prophets of the Dark Side and he battle Vader and Vader emerged victorious
Vader defeats Maul

It is also known that armored vader is as strong as Anakin in swordplay because of his cybernetics and being that he beat Maul as Armored Vader in a pure duel than Anakin would beat him in one even faster.

And Tyrannus fell to Anakin as well so in my opinion Anakin would still emerge victorious but in difficulty.

"
ah, ok