#1 Posted by white queen phoenix (39 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

has it happened

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes its possible its said anbody in colussus strength could do it and hulk has done it all you need to do is pick up the ground he stand out which spreads out about 5ft lol.

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

im talking about juggs running full speed into mim

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"im talking about juggs running full speed into mim"

dude that would probably kill the blob. as we all said yes the juggernaut can move the blob.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

""
thats pretty good. what comic is that?
Post Edited:2007-08-05 15:35:28
#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

All Star Supes.

#12 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Juggs runs into Blob, and the ground beneath Blob comes out, and he flies away. I would also argue that Blob could be moved by Cannonball. Apparently, Cannonball and Juggs tackled each other at full speed, and Cannonball won.

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

what comic

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Yeah, Juggs runs into Blob, and the ground beneath Blob comes out, and he flies away. I would also argue that Blob could be moved by Cannonball. Apparently, Cannonball and Juggs tackled each other at full speed, and Cannonball won."

strong guy from X-Factor moved the blob.

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yes blob would probably die

#16 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"what comic"

I dunno, the 'late great' Enigma told me about it.

#17 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

The Blob can through concentration expand the area of 'localiased gravity' (or what ever it is) below his feet, out in theory to a around 3 meters.

Juggernaut possesses a mystical force (note that this is not the same a pure strength) that means that when he starts walking/moving in a direction he cannot be stopped (well he can but it would take a true adamantium barrier or the like to pull it off).

Juggernauts power beats Blobs but it might slow him down fractionally as it's a large amount of earth to uproot. The slowing effect may be from 6mph (Juggs walking speed) to 5.5mph - so not a great lot.

As for a charge from Juggeranut hurting the Blob - that is unlikely.

The Blob (apart from his eyes and ears) is far more difficult to hurt than the Hulk. The blobs body is capable of surviving a fall from orbit so a charge from the Juggernaut should also be equally survivable.

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"The Blob can through concentration expand the area of 'localiased gravity' (or what ever it is) below his feet, out in theory to a around 3 meters. Juggernaut possesses a mystical force (note that this is not the same a pure strength) that means that when he starts walking/moving in a direction he cannot be stopped (well he can but it would take a true adamantium barrier or the like to pull it off). Juggernauts power beats Blobs but it might slow him down fractionally as it's a large amount of earth to uproot. The slowing effect may be from 6mph (Juggs walking speed) to 5.5mph - so not a great lot. As for a charge from Juggeranut hurting the Blob - that is unlikely. The Blob (apart from his eyes and ears) is far more difficult to hurt than the Hulk. The blobs body is capable of surviving a fall from orbit so a charge from the Juggernaut should also be equally survivable."

Well i agree with almost everything true the blob has been seen taking a torpedo to the stomach and laughing but if the juggernaut came running and up rooted the blog hed probabyl go flying right but i do agree the juggernaut may nto kill him if you really look at italso strong guy lifts 50 tons and lifted blob lol so pretty much anybody else can.

#19 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"The Blob can through concentration expand the area of 'localiased gravity' (or what ever it is) below his feet, out in theory to a around 3 meters. Juggernaut possesses a mystical force (note that this is not the same a pure strength) that means that when he starts walking/moving in a direction he cannot be stopped (well he can but it would take a true adamantium barrier or the like to pull it off). Juggernauts power beats Blobs but it might slow him down fractionally as it's a large amount of earth to uproot. The slowing effect may be from 6mph (Juggs walking speed) to 5.5mph - so not a great lot. As for a charge from Juggeranut hurting the Blob - that is unlikely. The Blob (apart from his eyes and ears) is far more difficult to hurt than the Hulk. The blobs body is capable of surviving a fall from orbit so a charge from the Juggernaut should also be equally survivable."
Well i agree with almost everything true the blob has been seen taking a torpedo to the stomach and laughing but if the juggernaut came running and up rooted the blog hed probabyl go flying right but i do agree the juggernaut may nto kill him if you really look at italso strong guy lifts 50 tons and lifted blob lol so pretty much anybody else can."

Strong guy did lift him but it appears that Blob had not extended his 'field' as far as he could when this occurred. Just like when the Hulk lifted the Blob the first time, we only saw a small amount of erath lifted along with the Blob.

But as I said, Juggernauts power trumps Blobs.

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the juggernauts like an adamntium wall to blob seeings as how the blob only lifts 5 tons.

#21 Posted by Jslayer11 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes bye bye blob