#201 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Thats not even the worst part, Adam Warlock was evolved to his final point during War of Kings, more powerful than ever during Annihilation story arc, it was after that story arc Adam Warlock was powerful enough to create the shield in question.

Its obviously a lot older story where Warlock wasnt that powerful.

That is why i asked for the issue number so i could compare when Warlock became powerful enough to create those shields, and when Black Bolt broke the shield.

#202 Posted by Saren (25141 posts) - - Show Bio

The "Adam Warlock's shields have tanked a supernova, Black Bolt broke them, therefore Black Bolt hits harder than a supernova" argument is ridiculous. Kyle Rayner's shields have restrained the Big Bang. Superman has broken Kyle Rayner's shields. Clearly Superman hits harder than an exploding universe. ¯\(°_o)/¯

#203 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: What energy attack are you talking about? If you mean his head glowing, that is all its doing. When BB is serious artist tend to draw the fork glowing, and you can even see it glowing the whole time he is there. BB being able to tank a planet level blow is a given, he has displayed a destructive capacity far greater than it, he uses the same power to enhance his body. Not only that, he tangoes with beings at herald level easily. I'm sorry I can't give you an exact scan of BB exactly "shrugging off" a planet level punch, but the point is I really don't need too; he's shown far greater. But I like how you keep just dropping your arguments like hot potatoes. What happen to Adam was jobbing? Now its busting a shield that tanks a supernova doesn't equate to supernova level attack? LOL (actually it should be stronger) I'd understand if it was done with some kind of hax ability that bypasses conventional durability but the guy did it with his bare hands. He unleashed a force that was greater than the shield could withstand which a supernova could not. And you act as if it showed him there for 7 panels, it was a huge fight scene cutting to other characters. All we see him doing is hitting it once. And just LOL at comparing it a door. He SHATTERED it, he didn't knock it away like you are implying with your door analogy.

@youfinished said:

Where was it stated that Vulcan did that and that he survived? IIRC, when the T-Bomb detonated he was practically a skeleton. And In FF 6 and 7 (2012) it only shows that BB survived.

As for this battle, BB should stomp.

In Vulcan's next appearence which is FF06 where it was stated that Vulcan was manipulating both energies which is what allowed him to survive.

BB doesnt stomp, he doesnt even win.

He himself has dished out star level blows when he broke through Adam Warlocks shields (his shields have shown to be able to tank a supernova) when they invaded Knowhere during the recent Guardians of the Galaxy.

Issue number for this please?

Dished out star level blows LOL.

Warlock has been stomped by Dr. Doom without any power-up i suppose that applies for him too.

I have FF 6 and no where in it lies either of those statements nor does it even mention Vulcan surviving. And when has Doom faced the most recent version of Adam and how does that even compare? Was Doom beating him down with just physical power or something?

@slimj87d: Thats not even the worst part, Adam Warlock was evolved to his final point during War of Kings, more powerful than ever during Annihilation story arc, it was after that story arc Adam Warlock was powerful enough to create the shield in question.

Its obviously a lot older story where Warlock wasnt that powerful.

That is why i asked for the issue number so i could compare when Warlock became powerful enough to create those shields, and when Black Bolt broke the shield.

What are you talking about? Adam supernova tanking feat was right after he was awakened by Quasar in Annihilation Conquest. War of Kings took place after this and so did the Guardians of the Galaxy which are where the scans are from.

#204 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you talking about? Adam supernova tanking feat was right after he was awakened by Quasar in Annihilation Conquest. War of Kings took place after this and so did the Guardians of the Galaxy which are where the scans are from.

Thats why i asked what scan its from, coz its look different.

But if its only ABC logic you use lets see:

A - Silver Surfer tanks Supernova without so much as a scratch.

B - Thor hits Surfer with his hammer that dented his skull. Denting Skull >>>> not even causing a scratch, i.e. Thor hammer hit >>>>>> Supernova

C - Hulk has tanked Thor's hammer strike all his carrer.

So using a terrible ABC LOGIC Hulk tanks attack FAR more potent than Star level for lol, therefore BB hits wont do any good.

Argue against that.

I have FF 6 and no where in it lies either of those statements nor does it even mention Vulcan surviving. And when has Doom faced the most recent version of Adam and how does that even compare? Was Doom beating him down with just physical power or something?

Dr. Doom 2 shotted Adam Warlock with his blasts during Infinity War 05.

Adam Warlock before that tanked a hit from Galactus.

Your logic seems to imply Dr. Doom (with out any sort of amp) > Galactus.

When did Vulcan and Warlock fight? (the issue number) because there is a issue after that where Vulcan was said to be alive because he manipulated the energy around him.

#205 Edited by SlimJ87D (10800 posts) - - Show Bio

@youfinished: Hot potatoes? You're clearly exaggerating a feat here and I have 2 other well known debaters that agree with me. I was dropping them like hot potatoes because I didn't have the scans to talk about till I pulled them up and had a good look. It is clear he begins to take apart the shield, the shield is made of energy afterall. You can see the thing getting taken apart.

You also don't understand the door analogy, I'm not going to bother explain it again. It's up there for you to reread. And know this, just because you responded nad you throw in "LOL" every once in awhile in your post doesn't mean you came up with a comeback or constructive counter argument. None of your ABC logic proves that Blackbolt walks away from a sonic boom from a punch that explodes a planet.

#206 Edited by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Really your just going to ignore all my points? When does he start "taking apart" the shield? We only see Adam putting it up to stop BB then we see BB shatter it. He uses no energy attack whatsoever to bring down the shield. Not to mention, that version of Adam uses magic energy and BB controls electrons, so there's no way he could control Adam's magic or "take it apart" in the first place. And I love how you keep referring it to ABC logic because you have no better argument. I would agree with you if it was a long chain of inconsistent characters i'm comparing or if BB was usually represented as far weaker character than Adam, but it's not nor is BB usually represented in such way at all. Here I'll make it real simple for you; Adam's shield tanks supernova, but is completely shattered by a swing from BB, which means BB had release a force to shatter the shield that a supernova could not. Oh and that's great you have a poster supporting you who doesn't even know when the feats took place, thinks Vulcan survived based off a fight way before he even died, is just making stuff up, and comparing a Doom fight to this situation with a totally different version of Adam.

@killemall: lol wow, you really don't know what your talking about. Adam started to fight Vulcan in Guardians of the Galaxy 13 and the fight ended in 14 which took place way before Vulcan and BB's final battle, so Vulcan surviving before it all even happened makes no sense. And comparing the feat in question to linking a chain of characters (one not even usually portrayed on the other two's level), whom are some of the most inconsistent with feats, is just laughable at best. Anyways, refer to the above.

#207 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: lol wow, you really don't know what your talking about. Adam started to fight Vulcan in Guardians of the Galaxy 13 and the fight ended in 14 which took place way before Vulcan and BB's final battle, so Vulcan surviving before it all even happened makes no sense. And comparing the feat in question to linking a chain of characters (one not even usually portrayed on the other two's level), whom are some of the most inconsistent with feats, is just laughable at best. Anyways, refer to the above.

1. That is exactly why asked you for the issue number because i was unsure to when that happen.

2. Fair enough

3. A ball of nonsense. So you are basically saying Thor/ Hulk power level fluctates but Adam Warlock doesnt. Really? I mean tanking Galactus blast, and being 2 shotted by Dr. Doom isnt a fluctation of power i supposed. Or being Mephisto in Hades and being beaten by Hercules isnt fluctuation of power.

Dont kid your self, your star level punch feat is no more valid my ABC logic.

Deal with it.

4. And read above what, a whole bunch of nonsense made out of nothing but ABC logic and then you are questioning someone;s ABC logic really?

a. Adam Warlock is by the most inconsistent character there is

b. Thor and Hulk , everytime they have fought, have been potrayed as equal. Thor and Hercules everytime they have fought as been potrayed as equal, and Hercules and Hulk everytime they have fought has been potrayed as equal.

So i have no idea where you are getting this from

I would agree with you if it was a long chain of inconsistent characters i'm comparing or if BB was usually represented as far weaker character than Adam, but it's not nor is BB usually represented in such way at all.

Here I'll make it real simple for you; Adam's shield tanks supernova, but is completely shattered by a swing from BB, which means BB had release a force to shatter the shield that a supernova could not.

And here i can make it simple for you

1. Silver Surfer tanks Supernova for LOL which doesnt even scratch him.

2. Thor hits him it dents his freakin head, hence his hits are >>>> Supernova

3. Hulk has Tank Thor's hit consistently and has fought 17 times.

How is that any different from your logic?

#208 Edited by SlimJ87D (10800 posts) - - Show Bio

@youfinished:

Ignore what points? You don't have any. You already admitted that you can't show anything that proves he can take and shake off a planet exploding punch.

BB being able to tank a planet level blow is a given, he has displayed a destructive capacity far greater than it, he uses the same power to enhance his body. Not only that, he tangoes with beings at herald level easily. I'm sorry I can't give you an exact scan of BB exactly "shrugging off" a planet level punch, but the point is I really don't need too; he's shown far greater.

You're only reasoning is some crappy (and I don't mean that in a hostile way) ABC logic that he can throw a supernova level punch then he can take a supernova level punch.

The logic doesn't make any sense. The shield is magic, so what? It's still a type of energy, it doesn't matter what kind. The only thing that is magical about it is how it is conjured up. http://www.writeups.org/fiche.php?id=2801 Blackbolt is a master of energy manipulation, you and Norrin said this multiple times and on panel Vulcan says they both are masters of energy manipulators.

#209 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Hulk has been taken down by way weaker things than Thor far more times than they've fought and Thor is known to hold back especially while on Earth. And this version of Adam is far more consistent than any of the characters you mentioned. And you can keep screaming ABC logic and comparing it to fail examples as cop out all you like because you can't come up with an actual argument, but you can't deny the fact BB destroyed a shield that can tank a supernova with his bare hands. It's like saying just because a sludge hammer can't break down a wall that an explosive can doesn't mean the explosive is stronger than a sludge hammer. Utterly ridiculous. If you have nothing more to say than just ABC logic I'm done here. You've already lost all credibility with me when you starting making up stuff like Vulcan surviving and saving BB "by manipulating the energies". Feel free to respond though, but please don't expect a reply.

@slimj87d: This is exactly what I'm talking. I asked you like 3 times already to show BB even using any energy attacks against the shield, and you've still failed to after so many hours, yet you keep using the same argument over and over. And i've haven't said "BB is a master of energy manipulation" in any of my post here. Now you want to argue BB can manipulate magic and all other types of energy? Your either trolling or just becoming really desperate, and on that note we should just stop. You keep ignoring points, abandoning your own arguments without conceding, desperately going off on tangents of your own absurd assumptions, and your best argument is "no that's ABC logic!" to only one of the points I purposed in my initial post to you when no "ABC logic" was presented. Time to agree to disagree.

#210 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I was referring to the scans when saying BB clearly won all those fights. His opponents were defeated, thats a win.

BB is nearly strong and durable enough to face hulk and he has other powers to defeat hulk. BB has matter manipulation and his voice to defeat hulk as well. Hulks thunderclap can't compensate for his voice, BB voice is more powerful. To say BB doesn't even win is ridiculous, hes already beaten hulk without having to go to extreme measures. BB still could use matter manipulation or unleash the full power of his voice to defeat hulk.

BB beats hulk in hulk #175, inhumans #12, beats gladiator in quasar #57(its in that story arc).

The sphinx fight is complete, it happens in ff anual #12

this is what happens right after BB defeats sphinx, theres nothing incomplete about is as you keep claiming

#211 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: He did not win against Hulk during Inhuman vol 1 12, here are the complete scans.

1. Karnak whose super-power is finding people weakness tells BB that Hulk's weakness is his heart.

2. Black Bolt punches him in the heart but fails to knock him out.

3. Then Hulk nearly beats up Black Blot.

4. It was then Black Bolt again used his electron to Hold hulk in a particular place, Hulk was stunned but capable of listning to what happen and they agree to be friends.

Secondly i checked Quasar 50 - 60 cant find the Gladiator vs Black Bolt incident, its also a part of nearly 50 issue story arc called Starblast, so that is going to take me forever to check it out. Could you try and find , or be more specific in which issue did Black Bolt actually fight Gladiator

Biggest surprised for me though was, Sphinx instance is actually genuine o_O, i was always under the impression that he was meant to be a Galactus level guy.. but meh! But apologies that was in fact genuine.

Then comes the next hulk fight which Black Bolt did not beat Hulk either.

Incredible Hulk vol 1 175

On panel pretty clearly

I also found Black Bolt vs Ronan the Accuser but it was sadly only a pure sword fight and not a true test of actual strength, which Black Bolt won. This only says he is skilled with the sword.

Inhuman vol 3 04

@killemall: Hulk has been taken down by way weaker things than Thor far more times than they've fought and Thor is known to hold back especially while on Earth.

Yeah and given that Hulk has actually beaten Thor that logic falls apart, in fact even in formspring Tom Brevroot said its not the case, but that Thor not using additional powers is a part of the character.

Thats very consistent, deny all you want, its plain as day.

And this version of Adam is far more consistent than any of the characters you mentioned.

Rubbish, the very fact that his shield tanked Supernova and the very fact that Black Bolt broke it with one hit shows he is NOT consistent.

Furthermore, this version of Warlock appeared first in Annihilation Conquest 06, and was convered to Magus in Guardian of the Galaxy vol 2 17. There isnt even a year worth of issue there and you are pretending otherwise is as incorrect as it gets.

He is an inconsistent character, he has always been an inconsistent character, deal with it.

And you can keep screaming ABC logic and comparing it to fail examples as cop out all you like because you can't come up with an actual argument, but you can't deny the fact BB destroyed a shield that can tank a supernova with his bare hands.

Just like you cant deny the fact that Hulk has tanked stuffs that by your own brand of logic is beyond Supernova.

That still doesnt change the fact that Hulk has fought Silver Sufer 3 times the same person who tanks Supernova for LOLz

Dont pretend otherwise.

That also doesnt change the fact that Black Bolt clearly couldnt knock out Hulk when they fought during the two issue with scans posted above, again your argument falls apart.

So dont pretend my argument are skewed and your are genuine.

If you have nothing more to say than just ABC logic I'm done here. You've already lost all credibility with me when you starting making up stuff like Vulcan surviving and saving BB "by manipulating the energies". Feel free to respond though, but please don't expect a reply.

LOL accusing me of using ABC logic would have been perfect had your own logic hadnt been ABC, just like Bane even pointed out in the same page Kyle has contained a Supernova (DC one million saga) as well as Big Bang ( Our World At War) and Superman has broken his constructs making him strong enough to dish out punches above star level and big band level.

The last part though, that i humbly concede, yes i got the chronology wrong, and i was thinking of one fight while the feat in question was another, thats a clear as day mistake from my part and i apologies.

That still doestn change all other thing that are totally not correct with your argument.

And act tough all you want, once people run out of actual argument they use ABC logic and accuse people of using ABC logic, then pretend oh your argument are invalid not expect a reply coz i am so holier than thou.

#212 Edited by SlimJ87D (10800 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: This is exactly what I'm talking. I asked you like 3 times already to show BB even using any energy attacks against the shield, and you've still failed to after so many hours, yet you keep using the same argument over and over. And i've haven't said "BB is a master of energy manipulation" in any of my post here. Now you want to argue BB can manipulate magic and all other types of energy? Your either trolling or just becoming really desperate, and on that note we should just stop. You keep ignoring points, abandoning your own arguments without conceding, desperately going off on tangents of your own absurd assumptions, and your best argument is "no that's ABC logic!" to only one of the points I purposed in my initial post to you when no "ABC logic" was presented. Time to agree to disagree.

1. Is it that I failed 3 times to show you the energy attack on the shield or was it you who failed to see it on the first page of the scans I provided?

2. I'm not arguing that Blackbolt can manipulate magic itself. It's not even an argument, the results of magic is a type of energy in the end of an equation and Blackbolt can manipulate energy.

3. The only one around here that sounds desperate is you. I've never abandoned my argument, it has been the same argument since I got here. The Hulk easily blew up a planet, survived its explosion and wasn't KOed from it at all. Can Blackbolt do the same? Can anyone show me? If not, then it's not a stomp.

If you're talking about my rebuttals against your supernova level punch, reread the thread. I never jumped back and forth. I've questioned your reasoning to get an answer from you and gave you my opinion.

Is Adam Warlock not jobbing? I was hoping you'd sit there for awhile and figure it out for yourself. Look at Killemall and Citizenbane's examples, they got there before I did.

The "Adam Warlock's shields have tanked a supernova, Black Bolt broke them, therefore Black Bolt hits harder than a supernova" argument is ridiculous. Kyle Rayner's shields have restrained the Big Bang. Superman has broken Kyle Rayner's shields. Clearly Superman hits harder than an exploding universe. ¯\(°_o)/¯

And here i can make it simple for you

1. Silver Surfer tanks Supernova for LOL which doesnt even scratch him.

2. Thor hits him it dents his freakin head, hence his hits are >>>> Supernova

3. Hulk has Tank Thor's hit consistently and has fought 17 times.

How is that any different from your logic?

So I'll ask you. Was it that I abandoned my argument? Or you just don't have any angle to defend your supernova punch?

You set out to prove that Blackbolt STOMPS the Hulk. You have provided no real evidence to prove that he can take a planet exploding punch and just walk away from it. A stomp is when one character has absolutely nothing in his arsenal to defeat another character. Until you can provide or prove that Blackbolt walks away from a planet exploding punch, which again indirectly blew the planet up, without some poor ABC logic that 3 people have pointed out to you. There is no agreeing to disagree, it's NOT a stomp.

#213 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: For both of the hulk fights, hulk lost. Hulk is not capable of fighting back and its a win for BB. Hulk is lying motionless and its a win for BB. For it to be a win do you want BB to try to kill hulk when hulk it out? theres no shame in hulk losing to BB especially since it has happened twice.

Ive narrowed the the fight between gladiator between 54-57.

In the top left panel it says hulk is down and out. Thats would make more sense cause if hulk was really stunned he should have recovered more quickly instead of lying motionless.

#214 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: For both of the hulk fights, hulk lost. Hulk is not capable of fighting back and its a win for BB. Hulk is lying motionless and its a win for BB. For it to be a win do you want BB to try to kill hulk when hulk it out? theres no shame in hulk losing to BB especially since it has happened twice.

Ive narrowed the the fight between gladiator between 54-57.

In the top left panel it says hulk is down and out. Thats would make more sense cause if hulk was really stunned he should have recovered more quickly instead of lying motionless.

Hulk did not lose on either of the fight because it was stated that he was merely stunned which makes sense because very next page we see Hulk clearly up and well.

Thats really really no ta win.

Lying motionless is expained by BB electrons, after all he was capable of holding Hulk in the air , for a short time, with his electrons alone.

#215 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk can get angry enough to destroy continents by walking. What's stoping Hulk from getting angry to the point he destroys a Sun by breathing?

#216 Edited by jesterhead101 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk more powerful than BB???......Hahahhahahhahaahhahahahahaha....lightened my day....continue ur discussion gentleman...but remember most of the times BB holds back (the fact that he doesn't speak much doesn't allow us to get to know what's happening in his head)...anyway BB can crush and curbstomp most heroes in the Marvel universe, the big green brute included.

I rest my case.

#217 Posted by Saren (25141 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk more powerful than BB???......Hahahhahahhahaahhahahahahaha....lightened my day....continue ur discussion gentleman...but remember most of the times BB holds back (the fact that he doesn't speak much doesn't allow us to get to know what's happening in his head)...anyway BB can crush and curbstomp most heroes in the Marvel universe, the big green brute included.

I rest my case.

You have to make one first. That's kind of how the "I rest my case" statement works.

#219 Edited by jesterhead101 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesterhead101 said:

I rest my case.

You have to make one first. That's kind of how the "I rest my case" statement works.

I did. BB>>>Hulk. Moreover I used the phrase to mean " I conclude my statement"....as in what I'd written above wraps up my view on the subject.

Regards.

#220 Posted by Saren (25141 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@jesterhead101 said:

I rest my case.

I did. BB>>>Hulk. Moreover I used the phrase to mean " I conclude my statement"....as in what I'd written above wraps up my view on the subject.

Regards.

Justify your view with more than "BB>>>Hulk". Your view is inadequate thus far.

#221 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18845 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: could i possibly ask you for your opinion? i am really interested in what you have to say, since you never play favorites and always provide objective arguments.

#222 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: could i possibly ask you for your opinion? i am really interested in what you have to say, since you never play favorites and always provide objective arguments.

That much is true. He's doesn't like Hulk much though..........

#223 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18845 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@theacidskull said:

That much is true. He's doesn't like Hulk much though..........

even so i have never seen him dis hulk, if he thinks hulk will win, he will say so, and i've seen him do so as well :)

#224 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to point out, the scans of Black Bolt going H2H with the Hulk are all classic. Savage Hulk is alot stronger now. And Savage Hulk has already shown high resistance to alot of the extravagant power Black Bolt has. I actually think that Hulk would beat a Morals on BB, due the the his reluctance to use to his voice, or at least not at a level where the Hulk couldn't wouldn't stand a chance of getting up from an attack.

Morals off BB should win though.

#225 Posted by jesterhead101 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesterhead101 said:

@citizenbane said:

@jesterhead101 said:

I rest my case.

Regards.

Justify your view with more than "BB>>>Hulk". Your view is inadequate thus far.

It is to avoid that very discussion that I've ended my post with the phrase you took an issue with. I don't have any plans to justify my view...it's simply...as I put it...a view. I'm neither willing nor in possession of enough energy to expend,at the moment, to justify/prove a view/point. As to its inadequacy, I don't care the validity or adequacy of my view from your point of perception.

#226 Posted by Saren (25141 posts) - - Show Bio

I regularly play favorites and offer biased arguments.....I just do it really carefully >.>

I think BB would have his hands full with Savage Hulk but could possibly eke out a majority; WWH and anything after that would win most of the time though.

It is to avoid that very discussion that I've ended my post with the phrase you took an issue with. I don't have any plans to justify my view...it's simply...as I put it...a view. I'm neither willing nor in possession of enough energy to expend,at the moment, to justify/prove a view/point. As to its inadequacy, I don't care the validity or adequacy of my view from your point of perception.

Cool. So long as we're both clear where this view stands.

Hulk wins.

#227 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt should kick the Hulk's big green a$$.

#228 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

No, hulk beats his a$$

#229 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18845 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Definitely fooled me then :P( but seriously you NEVER play favorites, not that i've seen anyways), and i definitely agree, the only hulk who gets stomped is probably grey.

#230 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@slimj87d: I dont think you realize how much of a hypocrite youre being. You tell me how because black bolt survived a tear in reality, its not "consistent enough" to count but you keep using hulks top feats as his standard attacks which isnt consistent either. How come that logic only applies to me and not you?

Black bolt has been able to take punishment from thor, gladiator, and vulcan who are more powerful than hulk and nearly as strong or stronger than wbhulk. to really think 1 punch is going to KO black bolt is fanboyish.

You have it the exact opposite, sentry was holding back against hulk. sentry has dozens of powers but used none of them against hulk. I dont get why you keep suggesting hulk goes all out cause if black bolt goes all out he either screams in wbhulks face killing him or matter manipulation killing hulk.

Ok sorry but why does comicvine hate hulk so much?? Perhaps its only me but everyone seem to downgrade Hulk a LOT more than how he is consistently shown in comics.

1. Black Bolt did not survive the T-Bomb on his own accord.

2. Thor without using his lightning power have always struggled against Hulk, without the Hammer everytime they have fought Hulk has gotten the upper hand. Gladiator and Hulk has fought only once and Hulk won and Vulcan got one shotted by Gladiator but he is more versatile.

Hulk at the lest is just as comparable to anyone you mention in terms of purely physical strength if not superior.

Then the whole argument that he has fought people more powerful than Hulk falls apart because Hulk has fought and beaten people more powerful than Black Bolt.

While i dont think 1 punch would KO Black Bolt, a good punch for Hulk should in all honestly have Black Bolt in all sort of trouble, perhaps even stun him hard enough not to be able to come up with a counter.

Sentry specifically went against Hulk to let it all out, the whole point was Sentry wanted to feel how it feel to let loose, and still lost to Hulk.

2.Are You so sure about it?

Plus there is scan in which Hulk can't overpower Thor. And his rage was building in hour.

3.Hulk won with Gladiator? I remember it differently. Gladiator didn't want to hurt Mindless/Bannerless Hulk, so he tried to BFR him, then Hulk attacked his ears and they both crushed on Earth. Gladiator was barely conscious and used HV on Hulk. Hulk needed to exploit Gladiator's weakness to KO him. It isn't a win at all, at least not one that could be used as an argument. A specially considering which Hulk was that.

4.Sentry? The same Sentry that had so great mental problems that his power drop from planet level below city level? This Sentry wouldn't have a chance with Black Bolt.

Not to mention that this thread is silly. If I will made a context behind Hulk or BB's fight with even Thanos thwey will be able to win. For example: I am testing Thanos durability. He is imprisoned in admantium cage, his mind is already depowered from using any offensive powers and Hulk/BB has access to his head. Can they put him down? Yes they can. Does that change anything? No it doesn't.

Hulk is normally resistant to matter manipulation and magic.

Since when?

And Hulk can thunder clap.

Which wouldn't matter.

During Point Blank 05, a mirror reality to 616.

Galan didn't want to kill him. This feat means nothing.

and Black Bolt scream can be compensated by thunder clap.

TC would have to be stronger than BB's attack.

Because its an incomplete scans, thats why i asked give me the issue number or the full scan because Black Bolt has never beaten Sphinx.

I am with You in this, but mostly because Sphinx has no feats to put him in high level. But BB actually won with Sphinx.

Secondly i checked Quasar 50 - 60 cant find the Gladiator vs Black Bolt incident, its also a part of nearly 50 issue story arc called Starblast, so that is going to take me forever to check it out. Could you try and find , or be more specific in which issue did Black Bolt actually fight Gladiator

I can. And Bolt didn't won with Gladiator, he only hold him in place.

#231 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: The only reason you seem him up and ok on the next panel cause time has passed. One of the fights it actually says after time has passed and the other fight they carry hulk through the city also indicating time has passed. Hulk is lying motionless cause he lost, hulk was down and out in both fights. Hulk lost, its a simple fact.

#232 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

I guess we remember that fight with Hulk/Gladatior differently. Gladiator didn't seem to have any regard for Hulk's well being at any point IMO. He tried to fly him into space because he knew Hulk needed oxygen. This was years ago when I read this issue so my memory may be fuzzy.

#233 Edited by jesterhead101 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

I regularly play favorites and offer biased arguments.....I just do it really carefully >.>

I think BB would have his hands full with Savage Hulk but could possibly eke out a majority; WWH and anything after that would win most of the time though.

@jesterhead101 said:

Cool. So long as we're both clear where this view stands.

Hulk wins.

According to your view maybe.As for mine, BB does.

#234 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

I guess we remember that fight with Hulk/Gladatior differently. Gladiator didn't seem to have any regard for Hulk's well being at any point IMO. He tried to fly him into space because he knew Hulk needed oxygen. This was years ago when I read this issue so my memory may be fuzzy.

I don't even think that this matter, most important thing is, that Hulk also was very highly damged, so he needed to exploit Kallark's weakness to deal with him.

Besides, I don't see why BB vs Hulk shouldn't count...

#235 Edited by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

I think at Hulk's base, Black Bolt would win.

If you gave Hulk time to charge up, he could win.

#236 Posted by DeathByAnts (970 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

I think at Hulk's base, Black Bolt would win.

If you gave Hulk time to charge up, he could win.

WBH would also more than likely get one shot from Black Bolt if he wasnt holding back.

#237 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathbyants: That was an old post.

Black Bolt would stomp Hulk.

#238 Posted by Namor_Curry (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt whines like a housewife spotting a mouse and the Hulk is wiped out of existence.

#239 Posted by Harriso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

According to superman fans, blackbolt would get stomped by him. So in that case Hulk stomps BB. Especially world breaker where the gamma radiation would kill him instantly.

#240 Edited by Transformers1024 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt

#241 Posted by Jacthripper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

@harriso: According to Superman fans, Superman solos the Justice League and Avngers at the same time, your point?

#242 Edited by Harriso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper: thats because superman fans can literally never admit defeat. Youd be hard pressed finding a battle thread where superman loses, yet hulk on the other hand loses his majority out of pure spite. But imo WBH or WW hulk could beat blackbolt.

#243 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH will beat him.

#244 Edited by Thedailybagel (5286 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he can beat him.

#245 Edited by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he can, and BB can beat Hulk too.