#151 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

if blackbolt had laryngitis...

#152 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: I dont need to show a scan of BB surviving a planet busting attack cause he has survived worse which is surviving the explosion of a tear in reality. Its not necessary.

1. hulk is strong, but thats useless if he can't touch BB. No contact, no damage, its that simple.

2. Thats great, BB has survived worse

3. BB's scream isnt a sound attack, its a quasi sonic attack and has worked in space several times.

4. Hulk has no resistance to being transmuted

5. its not in his characters but you mentioned hulk going all out and this is one of the many ways BB can defeat hulk.

BB can survive in space for a limited time but its not necessary. if hulk is going to go immediately for busting the planet which is an unrealistic start, than BB screams and kills hulk. the only way hulk beats BB is BB doesn't fight back of suffers from cis like most of hulk's fights.

#153 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: HUlk doesn't need to touch Black Bolt, his thunderclap in WBH mode sends gamma energy in a radial direction. He wasn't even WBH, was holding back and he finished off the Red Hulk who was at his peak at that time and had dozens of PIS insane showings.

I don't understand how Black Bolt's scream kills Hulk when Hulk has the durability to receive a blast from Galactus as Savage Hulk, survived being catapult into an asteroid 2 times the size of earth as gray Hulk, and it exploded into pieces and survived a planet exploding.

Again, show me a scan of Black Bolt surviving a planet bust. Then we'll talk.

#154 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Didn't BB survive the T-bomb? That was way pass planet busting.

#155 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@slimj87d: Didn't BB survive the T-bomb? That was way pass planet busting.

I'm not familiar with it. I'll admit this, I'm not too familiar with Black Bolt. All I have seen is stuff in a respect thread for him. Because of that I could be wrong on if Hulk wins majority or not. But to say that Hulk can't beat Black Bolt at all I find hard to believe. Out of 10 rounds he isn't going to win one of them?

We all know his durability feats. But not a lot of people understand that as WBH he starts to produce and release gamma energy that causes a Eastern seaboard to start to break apart just by taking a step. Later, by delivering a punch with Red She-Hulk the sonic boom alone without any physical contact blows up a planet. To deliver a punch like that I'm %100 sure Hulk can survive a punch like that as well if hit square in the face.

#156 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: BB survived the T-Bomb but it still knocked him out. (IIRC the T-Bomb made a tear in space-time a couple of parsecs wide.) But yeah, if BB gets him by WBH he's getting knocked out, lol.

#157 Edited by New_World_Order (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#158 Posted by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: I'm going to write a blog post in the hulk forum. probably tomorrow. It's going to be called "World Breaker Hulk - The Immortal Weapon"

I'm going to make a comparison with Iron Fist that amps his strikes and himself using his Chi and how he only has a energy projectile rating of 3. This allows Iron Fist to knock down temples by punching the ground and karate chopping down a helicarrier.

This will be a comparison with WWH and how his gamma energy turns him into WBH. WBH = WWH + 5 energy projectile rating. So we could only imagine the magnitude of what this gamma energy allows him to do like busting the planet indirectly.

Now if only I can figure out how to write a blog post again with this new dreaded layout.

#159 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it.

#160 Posted by Immortal777 (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

Maaaaybe

#161 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: red hulk at his peak was when he beat the watcher, hulk beat him after those events which isnt as impressive because he didnt posses the loebforce. BB scream tore a hole in reality which is way above anything you just mentioned as durability.

BB does have the ability to create force fields to protect him from the thunder claps and one isnt going to take him down. I also doubt hulk is going to use nonstop thunderclaps.

BB survived the explosion of tearing a hole in reality which is above a planet busting attack.

#162 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking way more often than not, Hulk would not prevail against non cis BB.

#163 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@slimj87d: red hulk at his peak was when he beat the watcher, hulk beat him after those events which isnt as impressive because he didnt posses the loebforce. BB scream tore a hole in reality which is way above anything you just mentioned as durability.

BB does have the ability to create force fields to protect him from the thunder claps and one isnt going to take him down. I also doubt hulk is going to use nonstop thunderclaps.

BB survived the explosion of tearing a hole in reality which is above a planet busting attack.

So what if he survived it, he got KOed. Suddenly that's what it takes to KO the guy? He's gotten winded, harmed and hurt by way less than a reality tear. It's like Superman surviving a Supernova yet he gets KOed by blowing up the moon. That's not the bar.

Show me where he takes a reality tear and is still fighting afterwards. You don't even need to go that far, show me him being on a planet that explodes and casually walks around afterward like nothing happened.

I'll say Black Bolt wins the majority. But to answer the thread, yes Hulk can. Black Bolt can't take one of Hulk's gamma energized punches without getting KOed.

#164 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: In case you've forgotten, hulk has been harmed, winded and hurt by way less than a planet busting attack but you're using that as your bar. Don't be a hypocrite.

Now BB can't take one of hulks punches? Bases on what? BB can keep up or beat powerful heroes like thor, namor, gladiator, and vulcan and most are more powerful than hulk btw. you really need to elaborate

#165 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: In case you've forgotten, hulk has been harmed, winded and hurt by way less than a planet busting attack but you're using that as your bar. Don't be a hypocrite.

Now BB can't take one of hulks punches? Bases on what? BB can keep up or beat powerful heroes like thor, namor, gladiator, and vulcan and most are more powerful than hulk btw. you really need to elaborate

I'm talking about WBH here. There's a difference between all the Hulks. The same logic does not apply to Black Bolt unless he has different forms that I don't know about which I doubt. I know Savage Hulk, Gray Hulk, etc can't beat BB. Hulk reveals he can go into WBH mode anytime he wants when he tells Strange that since there is no innocent lives around he is going to not hold back like he did against the Sentry.

Lastly, based on the fact that Hulk threw a punch that indirectly blew up a planet from pressure and a gamma energized sonic boom alone.

Let me type the important part larger and in bold. Indirectly, meaning he didn't touch the planet, it was a result of everything that came out of the punch after.

Again, I asked for you to show me a scan of BB getting up and shaking off a punch that can explode a planet with its sonic boom alone. And if you don't have any proof to present that he can then all we can base his maximum durability is around his handbook entry with a slight tolerance plus/minus where they list him as Super-human durability, they list Savage Hulk's durability as a demi-God.

#166 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Hulk beat Black Bolt? He could. Doesn't mean he would. The only way Black Bolt would ever lose to a fight with Hulk is if he's not taking the fight seriously. Which tends to be the case with the Hulk. Hulk is fighting at full strength, while people he's fighting are trying not to hurt him that bad (i.e. Thor). Black Bolt's scream would annihilate Hulk, not to mention he could transmute the Hulk into a statue if he felt like it.

#167 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Only in PIS land.

#168 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: I dont think you realize how much of a hypocrite youre being. You tell me how because black bolt survived a tear in reality, its not "consistent enough" to count but you keep using hulks top feats as his standard attacks which isnt consistent either. How come that logic only applies to me and not you?

Black bolt has been able to take punishment from thor, gladiator, and vulcan who are more powerful than hulk and nearly as strong or stronger than wbhulk. to really think 1 punch is going to KO black bolt is fanboyish.

You have it the exact opposite, sentry was holding back against hulk. sentry has dozens of powers but used none of them against hulk. I dont get why you keep suggesting hulk goes all out cause if black bolt goes all out he either screams in wbhulks face killing him or matter manipulation killing hulk.

#169 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no

#170 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: I dont think you realize how much of a hypocrite youre being. You tell me how because black bolt survived a tear in reality, its not "consistent enough" to count but you keep using hulks top feats as his standard attacks which isnt consistent either. How come that logic only applies to me and not you?

Black bolt has been able to take punishment from thor, gladiator, and vulcan who are more powerful than hulk and nearly as strong or stronger than wbhulk. to really think 1 punch is going to KO black bolt is fanboyish.

You have it the exact opposite, sentry was holding back against hulk. sentry has dozens of powers but used none of them against hulk. I dont get why you keep suggesting hulk goes all out cause if black bolt goes all out he either screams in wbhulks face killing him or matter manipulation killing hulk.

I'm not being a hypocrite, you're just not understanding my argument. I'm pointing out that Black Bolt surviving a tear in reality doesn't mean that's what it absolutely takes to KO him. A durability feat to win a battle is a when you take a hit and get up from it. So if I got hit by a car and survived it, is that my durability rating? I asked you to show me his best durability feat where he is able to fight on. Hulk was casually walking around after a planet exploded like nothing happened. And to match that you are using a durability feat of Black Bolts where he's KOed. I wouldn't be surprised if Black Bolt can take the punch because I'm not trying to downplay him. But I've never seen him take one, at all. I simply ask you if you can show it to me. If you can't then say so.

Then you try to make a counter argument to it by pointing out a weaker versions of Hulk, which we both agree can't beat Black Bolt, should all share the same durability ratings as each other to support your argument. No sir. There is no comparison between yours and mine. Black Bolt again is Black Bolt. Bruce Banner has many forms of the Hulk all at different strengths and durabilities. WWH being the strongest having access to a different power set. one that he has never had access to before. A energy projectile rating of 5. one where a simple step cracked the eastern seaboard.

So again, prove that Black Bolt has taken damage on par with a world exploding sonic boom that came from a punch otherwise all we have to go off of is a tolerance (meaning plus or minus) on his handbook entries.

P.S. Was a saying that Hulk holding back means he can beat Sentry? Not necessarily, that can still be debated. It says it directly in this scan.

The significant difference between when WWH uses his full power and when he doesn't is that he has a gamma energy emitting from his body or eyes.

#171 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, Black Bolt has alot more abilities than just his scream, things that Hulk can only pray he doesn't let loose.

#172 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@slimj87d: BB survived the T-Bomb but it still knocked him out. (IIRC the T-Bomb made a tear in space-time a couple of parsecs wide.) But yeah, if BB gets him by WBH he's getting knocked out, lol.

Because Vulcan was actively manipulating its energy, that's why both of them survived, while the original plan was for both of them do die, it was Black Bolt sacrificing himself for greater good of Inhumans...

#173 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok sorry but why does comicvine hate hulk so much?? Perhaps its only me but everyone seem to downgrade Hulk a LOT more than how he is consistently shown in comics.

1. Black Bolt did not survive the T-Bomb on his own accord.

2. Thor without using his lightning power have always struggled against Hulk, without the Hammer everytime they have fought Hulk has gotten the upper hand. Gladiator and Hulk has fought only once and Hulk won and Vulcan got one shotted by Gladiator but he is more versatile.

Hulk at the lest is just as comparable to anyone you mention in terms of purely physical strength if not superior.

Then the whole argument that he has fought people more powerful than Hulk falls apart because Hulk has fought and beaten people more powerful than Black Bolt.

While i dont think 1 punch would KO Black Bolt, a good punch for Hulk should in all honestly have Black Bolt in all sort of trouble, perhaps even stun him hard enough not to be able to come up with a counter.

Sentry specifically went against Hulk to let it all out, the whole point was Sentry wanted to feel how it feel to let loose, and still lost to Hulk.

#174 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Ok sorry but why does comicvine hate hulk so much?? Perhaps its only me but everyone seem to downgrade Hulk a LOT more than how he is consistently shown in comics.

1. Black Bolt did not survive the T-Bomb on his own accord.

2. Thor without using his lightning power have always struggled against Hulk, without the Hammer everytime they have fought Hulk has gotten the upper hand. Gladiator and Hulk has fought only once and Hulk won and Vulcan got one shotted by Gladiator but he is more versatile.

Hulk at the lest is just as comparable to anyone you mention in terms of purely physical strength if not superior.

Then the whole argument that he has fought people more powerful than Hulk falls apart because Hulk has fought and beaten people more powerful than Black Bolt.

While i dont think 1 punch would KO Black Bolt, a good punch for Hulk should in all honestly have Black Bolt in all sort of trouble, perhaps even stun him hard enough not to be able to come up with a counter.

Sentry specifically went against Hulk to let it all out, the whole point was Sentry wanted to feel how it feel to let loose, and still lost to Hulk.

Thanks for clarifying the T-Bomb feat. I am not familiar with it. Can you share scans or if not elaborate more on what actually happen?

And what about a punch from WWH cutting loose, in other words a punch from WBH? Do you think BB could get up easily from that? I honestly think he could die if he took it head on as a lot of people without demi-god like durability.

Lastly, from your knowledge has BB ever transmuted a living being as powerful as the Hulk? So far I've seen a lot of his feats transmuting things but not living beings.

I think BB is more versatile than the Hulk, and we have plenty of scans of BB beating or giving a savage Hulk trouble. But we've never seen BB go up against WWH/WBh. I just think it's silly for everyone to say that Hulk can't beat BB at least a few times out of 10.

#175 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I dont hate hulk, i actually like him but im being realistic.

1. black bolt did survive the explosion on his own and before the explosion crystal disabled the bomb
  2. my point was saying BB has been in fights with characters like thor who are physically similar to hulk but overall more powerful and hasnt been defeated easily. I know hulk defeat gladiator but he used gladiators weakness against him so its not really a quality win. Gladiator is another person BB has fought along with ronan who are near as powerful as hulk have not been able to put down BB easily and majority of the time, BB wins. Hulk probably has defeated people more powerful than BB, but the same could be said for BB as well.
  3. i just cant believe sentry went all out, he is able to destroy molecule man who is crazy powerful, and should be able to defeat hulk by that logic.
#176 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: You are being a hypocrite and the sad part is you really don't realize it. i understand that hulk has been able to survive a planet explosion but according to you thats not consistent enough because hulk has been defeated by less than a planet exploding. another thing about consistency, you act like everyone of wwhulks punches is the equivalent to destroying a planet and thats not the case. thor, surfer, and brb are all capable of destroying easily but dont with every attack.

The reason BB will never have the chance of surviving a planet destroying attack is cause he doesnt appear in alot of issues and he's primarily on earth or the moon, places that cant be destroyed for obvious reasons. havent you noticed that most planets that are destroyed are usually unnamed and uninhabited? its like that for a reason. Yet, he's survived attacks from foes who are capable of destroying planets easily.

BTW, the handbooks for lesser known characters like BB usually arent accurate. I think it says BB strength is 1 ton when it really is a class 100 or just outside class 100.

#177 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21:

Am I being a hypocrite or do you fail to understand my reasoning? If so, then explain what I conveyed because it doesn't sound like you understood it. Explain exactly what I conveyed and why it's hypocritical? Because all you're doing is saying "you're a hypocrite, I can't express or explain exactly why but I think you are one."

lastly, the handbook entry I have says that black Bolt can amp himself up to 75 to 100 tons using his energy. But his durability is still just superhuman while it lists hulk's as a demi-god.

#178 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I dont hate hulk, i actually like him but im being realistic.

I dont think its really a realistic assumption to believe Hulk cant beat Black Bolt at all, when most things point to the contrary.

1. black bolt did survive the explosion on his own and before the explosion crystal disabled the bomb

I believe there are 2 similar events, and the one you are referring to he was knocked out though, not sure how that helps.

1. my point was saying BB has been in fights with characters like thor who are physically similar to hulk but overall more powerful and hasnt been defeated easily. I know hulk defeat gladiator but he used gladiators weakness against him so its not really a quality win. Gladiator is another person BB has fought along with ronan who are near as powerful as hulk have not been able to put down BB easily and majority of the time, BB wins. Hulk probably has defeated people more powerful than BB, but the same could be said for BB as well.

Black Bolt very , very rarely fights people in stats similar to Hulk and you can always use it the other way around, Hulk fights people a lot more powerful than Black Bolt more often than the other way around.

Hulk used thunderclap to knock Gladiator on the ground first, then he dragged Gladiator into the factor for raditation. The reason i was quoting that was to suggest there is really nothing to show Gladiator being a lot more powerful.

Then not sure what the bolded part is, neither of them can put down hulk, Thor is the only one who has shown that ability even then using thunder and not physical powers. Not sure how that shows BB wins, or if you are saying BB wins a majority of people in Hulk class, i would love to see some scans of BB winning, and not just fighting.

Lastly i am arguing that Hulk has a good shot at taking down BB and people saying the only time Hulk can beat BB is in a PIS land is under-estimating Hulk.

1. i just cant believe sentry went all out, he is able to destroy molecule man who is crazy powerful, and should be able to defeat hulk by that logic.

Unless a person belief is actually documented in comics, stuff like this are called poppy-cock direvals, its better to just avoid them altogether.

The molecule man stuffs was Bendis having too much weed to smoke, the same way has feats on trans-multiversal level when he defeated Beyonder, Living Tribunal calls him the most powerful being in existence, he is established as the most powerful cosmic cube being, when normal cosmic cube being like Kubik can wrap and hold entire universe in his hand and yet he himself admit how superior molecule man is.

Yet Void comes and beats molecule man.

That being said Sentry could have likely use other powers, it happens more often than not in comics, what you can show is that Sentry was pulling his punches, which given the issue points towards he wasnt.

#179 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: You want to see black bolt win, here you go. I also decided to include feats as well

Drops gladiator with a whisper
Is able to defeat hulk
drops hulk again
defeats sphinx
defeats nova easily
defeats apocalypse
his pain is effecting a planet on a large scale causing eruptions
controlling electrons in people's brains to control them
another example of messing with people minds
another example of messing with poeples minds
showing more matter manipulation

Black bolt at his peak is very difficult to beat and that includes not using his voice or matter manipulation. If black bolt uses his voice or matter manipulation its very difficult for hulk to beat him. I know hulk is stronger but black bolt doesnt always go in for h2h and if he keeps it a ranged fight it makes it even more difficult for hulk to beat him cause there isnt much hulk can do. this is BB's fight to lose

although i had trouble finding a fight between BB and ronan, they fight in inhumans vol 3 #4 and BB wins.

#180 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: thats where the handbook is wrong, BB is naturally around class 100 and can amp himself beyond that.

since you dont understand my argument, here it is again.

i understand that hulk has been able to survive a planet explosion but according to you thats not consistent enough because hulk has been defeated by less than a planet exploding. another thing about consistency, you act like everyone of wwhulks punches is the equivalent to destroying a planet and thats not the case. thor, surfer, and brb are all capable of destroying easily but dont with every attack.

The reason BB will never have the chance of surviving a planet destroying attack is cause he doesnt appear in alot of issues and he's primarily on earth or the moon, places that cant be destroyed for obvious reasons. havent you noticed that most planets that are destroyed are usually unnamed and uninhabited? its like that for a reason. Yet, he's survived attacks from foes who are capable of destroying planets easily.

#181 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: thats where the handbook is wrong, BB is naturally around class 100 and can amp himself beyond that.

since you dont understand my argument, here it is again.

i understand that hulk has been able to survive a planet explosion but according to you thats not consistent enough because hulk has been defeated by less than a planet exploding. another thing about consistency, you act like everyone of wwhulks punches is the equivalent to destroying a planet and thats not the case. thor, surfer, and brb are all capable of destroying easily but dont with every attack.

This will be the last time I reiterate myself. And it will not be in full detail as I do not want to rewrite the things I have said already.

You are using a feat where Black Bolt was KOed to justify that he can take a punch that blew up a planet with it's energized sonic boom. Killemall has pointed this out to you as well.

@killemall said:

I believe there are 2 similar events, and the one you are referring to he was knocked out though, not sure how that helps.

#182 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could actually beat him ... not arguing the majority but he can win.

#183 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@norrinboltagonprime21: HUlk doesn't need to touch Black Bolt, his thunderclap in WBH mode sends gamma energy in a radial direction. He wasn't even WBH, was holding back and he finished off the Red Hulk who was at his peak at that time and had dozens of PIS insane showings.

I don't understand how Black Bolt's scream kills Hulk when Hulk has the durability to receive a blast from Galactus as Savage Hulk, survived being catapult into an asteroid 2 times the size of earth as gray Hulk, and it exploded into pieces and survived a planet exploding.

Again, show me a scan of Black Bolt surviving a planet bust. Then we'll talk.

When did Hulk survive a blast from Galactus? I only remember him and Avengers and FF fighting a starving Galactus during Secret Wars. Galactus blasted him and Hulk had to be saved by Iron Man, I believe.

Is there some other instance where they fought? The battle before wouldn't be considered a high showing as he was easily taken out by Big G and had to be saved.

#184 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: You want to see black bolt win, here you go. I also decided to include feats as well

Black bolt at his peak is very difficult to beat and that includes not using his voice or matter manipulation. If black bolt uses his voice or matter manipulation its very difficult for hulk to beat him. I know hulk is stronger but black bolt doesnt always go in for h2h and if he keeps it a ranged fight it makes it even more difficult for hulk to beat him cause there isnt much hulk can do. this is BB's fight to lose

although i had trouble finding a fight between BB and ronan, they fight in inhumans vol 3 #4 and BB wins.

Blackbolt didnt win half of the scans you posted , why misrepresent scans, why not post the issue number and why only misinterpreted scans?

Hulk is normally resistant to matter manipulation and magic. Voice would however definitely hurt him. Black does always go hand 2 hand, in fact every of the fight shows black bolt going h2h.

And Hulk can thunder clap.

#185 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Hulk survive a blast from Galactus?

During Point Blank 05, a mirror reality to 616.

#186 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible, though the only HULK that could win for sure would WB.

But I think BB wins most of the time, though i see savage and WWH winning as well.

#187 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I said that some of them were feats so of course they weren't all battles. Of the battles i did post BB won all of them and i did my best to post the entire fight and i nearly did. the only ones that are incomplete are 1 of them vs hulk and gladiator is missing a scan or 2 of gladiators fight. I dont get how i am misrepresenting scans when i post the entire fight or nearly the entire fight, please explain.

but there are times where hulk isnt resistant to matter manipulation, so there is a chance it will work but im not sure how hulk is resistant to it.

Another example of i have no clue what you are talking about, BB doesn't always have to go h2h and he won fights without having to. A better wording would of been saying BB doesnt fight the entire fight in h2h and can keep ranged at times.

#188 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, Hulk could def win.

But let's not make it look like he took a scream from BB.

Dude whispered and it caused visible damage to Hulk. Even briefly..VERY briefly took him out.

We can def postulate that a scream would take out Hulk (not necessarily kill him but KO him)

That whisper took off a chunk of moon the size of New Hampshire if I remember correctly. So it's obvious why BB didn't scream. He probably would've destroyed the moon.

#189 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I said that some of them were feats so of course they weren't all battles. Of the battles i did post BB won all of them and i did my best to post the entire fight and i nearly did. =

No you did not and no he did not win.

The first fight you posted is incomplete (which you now agree)

Second fight with hulk is incomplete.

I know BB did not win against Spinx, while you claimed he won all those fights.

So the ONLY genuine defeat in the fight there is against Apocalypse (havent read the issue so i am assuming its genuine) and against Nova corps members (havent read that one either).

So where is the whole point of BB normally wins against guys more powerful than hulk?

Another example of i have no clue what you are talking about, BB doesn't always have to go h2h and he won fights without having to. A better wording would of been saying BB doesnt fight the entire fight in h2h and can keep ranged at times.

Most of then fight right there in your own scan he is fighting H2H, thats how he normally fights anyways.

So that was the point he normally does fight H2h.

If he keeps his distance, Hulk has thunderclap.

#190 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

So the ONLY genuine defeat in the fight there is against Apocalypse (havent read the issue so i am assuming its genuine)

It's not genuine; it's not even canon. That's from the Black Panther tie-in to House of M. Different universe.

#191 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

So the ONLY genuine defeat in the fight there is against Apocalypse (havent read the issue so i am assuming its genuine)

It's not genuine; it's not even canon. That's from the Black Panther tie-in to House of M. Different universe.

Even thats not genuine lol.. thing's not looking really good for Black Bolt then..

#192 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Because Vulcan was actively manipulating its energy, that's why both of them survived, while the original plan was for both of them do die, it was Black Bolt sacrificing himself for greater good of Inhumans...

Where was it stated that Vulcan did that and that he survived? IIRC, when the T-Bomb detonated he was practically a skeleton. And In FF 6 and 7 (2012) it only shows that BB survived.

As for this battle, BB should stomp.

#193 Posted by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@youfinished: I never doubted the T-Bomb feat because i didn't read the entire issue and the issues that explain its aftermath. But the point still remains, using a feat where the character you are supporting was KOed or knocked out doesn't really do them any justice. not in this case.

And I've said it many times that all carnations of Hulk lose. But the OP is if Hulk could actually beat Blackbolt and besides all these one word "Blackbolt stomps" answers, no one has proven he can't, specifically the current Hulk when the topic was made. WWH/WBH.

Even if Blackbolt isn't holding back, it doesn't mean he's going to unleash all of his power because why? When he's done with his attack his durability goes back to that of a normal human. If his attack fails to completely stop Hulk and one shot him, he's done for.

Hulk has survived being catapulted at an Asteroid 2 times the size of Earth. WWH has easily survived an explosion of a planet, he even was able to take the blow that blew the planet up and again I note the planet indirectly exploded due to the sonic boom, not Hulk and red She Hulk touching or even interacting with the planet itself.

So can WWH actually beat Blackbolt? Most definitely! Blackbolt hasn't been shown to take a planet exploding attack and easily getting up. Black Bolt hasn't been shown to shake off a planet exploding period and Hulk could easily bust the planet that they stand on. In dozens of places Black Bolt's durability is listed at superhuman at most.

So again, can Hulk beat Black Bolt was the question. Yes he could. out of 10, how many times? I haven't thought about that one, but I say the majority goes to Black Bolt and it's NOT a stomp.

#194 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I still dont get why you are saying BB doesnt win when he clearly does. it says sphinx cant handle any more pain, meaning hes out. everybody else like hulk twice, gladiator and nova are defeated which you keep denying.

Majority of the scans do not have BB going h2h majority of the time, he is using his antenna or his voice majority of the time.

#195 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: That post wasn't directed at you, but okay. I think your lack of knowledge on BB is causing you to really underestimate him. If BB were "to unleash all his power" it would be T-Bomb all over again (BB is the one who powered it in the first place) and Hulk would be obliterated. And BB should be able to take planet level punches easily. He himself has dished out star level blows when he broke through Adam Warlocks shields (his shields have shown to be able to tank a supernova) when they invaded Knowhere during the recent Guardians of the Galaxy. And how is only being knocked by a blast that ripped space parsecs not help BB here? You really think a planet level punch is anywhere near that? Not to mention BB has tangoed with Glads, who is easily herald level, and got the best of of him multiple times. BB also has hax with electron manipulation which has shown to completely transmute objects and mental control. This is a stomp.

#196 Edited by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@youfinished: I'm underestimating BB when I say he would win the majority? Who is underestimating who? Maybe you're underestimating the Hulk?

So you're saying that Black Bolts punches are more powerful than supernovas? And that Adam Warlock just wasn't jobbing at the time? That's ridiculous. The attack looks like it has nothing to do with durability and more with energy projectile.

#197 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: You are underestimating him if your saying this is not a stomp, he can't tank a planet level punch, and his durability is superhuman at best.

What gives you the impression that Adam is jobbing? And he destroys the shield with his fist, not an energy attack. Look at the third panel of the third scan.

#198 Posted by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@youfinished:

So you're saying his initial energy attack didn't have anything to do with it and that he just threw a blow that equaled to a supernova?

First off, show me a scan or prove that Blackbolt easily shakes off a blow that could destroy a planet, I'm still waiting. Second, this is why you're downplaying the Hulk here, the punch Hulk delivered blew a planet up indirectly. If you punched a punching bag in your house and your house exploded from the shear pressure and propagation alone, how powerful do you estimate that punch was? Compare that to Hulk trading a blow that caused a planet to explode. Do the math, on a order of magnitude what would happen if that punch actually landed on an object directly? Now take your time and prove or show that Blackbolt is capable of shaking off or walking away from an attack like that. I'm giving you a scan and scenario, show me a scan that proves it wrong.

#199 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I still dont get why you are saying BB doesnt win when he clearly does.

BB clearly wins, based on what?

He isnt as strong as hulk, nor is he as durable, and Black Bolt scream can be compensated by thunder clap.

Then you set out to show BB clearly winning against Hulk class heroes and all you did was put up mis-represented scans, were apart from 1 instance what i have not read (initially it was 2 thanks to citizenbane who corrected 1 of them) BB did not win a single instance.

it says sphinx cant handle any more pain, meaning hes out.

Because its an incomplete scans, thats why i asked give me the issue number or the full scan because Black Bolt has never beaten Sphinx.

everybody else like hulk twice, gladiator and nova are defeated which you keep denying.

I keep denying?

Again, i asked you a simple question issue number to where it happen because thats as clear as day mis-represented , incomplete set of scans.

Where was it stated that Vulcan did that and that he survived? IIRC, when the T-Bomb detonated he was practically a skeleton. And In FF 6 and 7 (2012) it only shows that BB survived.

As for this battle, BB should stomp.

In Vulcan's next appearence which is FF06 where it was stated that Vulcan was manipulating both energies which is what allowed him to survive.

BB doesnt stomp, he doesnt even win.

He himself has dished out star level blows when he broke through Adam Warlocks shields (his shields have shown to be able to tank a supernova) when they invaded Knowhere during the recent Guardians of the Galaxy.

Issue number for this please?

Dished out star level blows LOL.

Warlock has been stomped by Dr. Doom without any power-up i suppose that applies for him too.

#200 Posted by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: he is referring to are right above, I posted them. His reasoning was that

Adam Warlock shields = Survives an exploding star (I don't know if it was a supernova because again people think any star blowing up is a super nova)

Blackbolt breaking through the shield with a hammer fist = Supernova blow

Blackbolt can deliver supernova blow = Blackbolt can take a supernova blow

The reasoning and logic is completely misinterpreting. In the scan you clearly see Blackbolt taking apart the shield through energy manipulation. He is there for 7 whole panels completely full of dialogue before he throws his "supernova" blow. I guess if that is considered a supernova blow and it didn't even blow up the area they were in, Hulk's planet sonic boom exploding punch must be a universal level blow with that logic right?

It is pretty clear that Blackbolt took apart the shield as you can see it being distorted while Blackbolt sends his charge at it before he finally breaks it.

If I want to compare it to something. You have a metal door bolted down with screws.

a. You have the strength to punch the door tearing right through the threads.

b. You have the tools to loosen and remove the screws and then taking the door down.