Could Sora and Naruto destroy a planet if they wanted to?

• 77 results

Like if Sora absorbed all the light into one strike and if Naruto used all his and the foxes Chakra, could they do it?

I don't know much about sora but In my opinion Naruto could definitely destroy at least a planet

people often put DBZ in a different league than Naruto but when you analyze they are closer than u think.

plus kaguya has an attack that was sated to destroy the entire dimension and then reform it

dimension>universe>galaxy>planet

@sasukemilesmorales: Naruto is close to the end of Dragon Ball, Z is a completely different ballpark.

@deus:

I doubt that people at the end of Z let alone dragon ball could dimension bust

@deus:

Kaguya, sage of six paths, his brother, and potentially Naruto and sasuke but I have no proof for those 2

@sasukemilesmorales: "universe>galaxy>planet"

-this part is true. But a dimension in fiction can be literally any size, with any rules. By this logic Ichigo has already busted two "universes" prior to RR training, which is bologna. Dimensions=/=universes (in scale).

dimension>universe>galaxy>planet

putting too much real world logic on comic/manga statements would put a lot of characters to unnecessary levels of power.

case in point: odin, sentry, darkseid being called omnipotent.

Nope, Sora probably he's somewhat of a plot device when it comes to power. They'll strengthen, or weaken him depending on the plot.

@kyrees:

I getya but I feel like a Naruto dimension can be scaled to be infinitely big if tha makes sense

@midnightdragon18:

small holes that closed after like 2 seconds and it took an immense amount of power

@sasukemilesmorales: Kaguya is at least continental level+, possibly small planet level+ via powerscaling.

I getya but I feel like a Naruto dimension can be scaled to be infinitely big if tha makes sense

and odin, sentry and darkseid are omnipotent, galactus is double omnipotent and everyone else higher is multiple omnipotent.

hype scaling goes every way.

Naruto stalemated Sasuke who was practically on the level of the Sage of 6 Paths ( a planet level character.) By the Last, Naruto was strong enough to overpower moon level attacks with a mere punch while only being at 50% of BIjuu Sage Mode's full power, which isn't even his strongest form. He also once absorbed all the natural energy on the Earth and focused it into rasenshurikens. If he did the same thing to his Gudoudamas, he would've practically recreated the technique Kaguya used to destroy her dimensions and the planets inside.

All these things make me think he could destroy at least a small planet.

@sasukemilesmorales: the holes were just for transportation purposes,there was no reason for them to be big or last long

1. As for the match...it's not a match.

2. No to Naruto. His best feat is tanking an attack under moonbusting. Even if we assume he can fully bust even ten moons at once at full power (with is thousands of times the DC he has ever dealt/tanked), it is a far cry from planet busting. Anything supporting the idea is baseless speculation, there is literally nothing at all to support such a notion.

The entire idea here rests on misunderstanding the vast difference between the Earth and the Moon, and simply assuming "well, since planetbusting comes after moonbusting, and Naruto tanked something almost resembling a moonbuster, he must be the next step up in DC." This is like saying that because I can no-sell a sheetrock wall while really, really tired, I must be building level.

3. Sora's case is incredibly vague. Absorbed all the light? All the light, real world, ever would be multigalaxy+++ minimum. All the light ever in the KH series would probably be multiversal... but Sora isn't even capable of such a thing (using all the light ever), to my knowledge. But disregarding that, no, Sora at his best is not busting a planet. Being casually above building level =/=planet level.

Nah.

Universe*

no

Was there any implication that the dimension destroyed was larger than a universe?

Anyways, probably not.

Naruto is not a planet buster. The best we have seen him do is overpower an attack capable of cutting the moon, and although that was without ashura cloak, gap between moon-earth is astronomically larger. But given a short time, he can gather the natural energy of the planet itself, and fire it in the core, starting a chain reaction, destroying the planet as well as killing himself. Considering he doesn't have the durability to tank it.

So basically moon booster = early dragonn ball, dbz is a deffereny league.

No, Naruto cannot destroy a planet. The best feat he's got is tanking an attack that cut the moon in half. There's a wide discrepancy between cutting the moon in half and completely vaporizing it. Then there's an enormous gap between being able to destroy the moon and being able to destroy an earth sized planet.

No Caption Provided

@sasukemilesmorales: "universe>galaxy>planet"

-this part is true. But a dimension in fiction can be literally any size, with any rules. By this logic Ichigo has already busted two "universes" prior to RR training, which is bologna. Dimensions=/=universes (in scale).

Well these dimensions are the same size as the original Naruto world (dimension) they're the same. Ichigo has busted time and space. And the quincies have been stated to be capable of bringing the destruction of the universe.

@bats16 said:

No, Naruto cannot destroy a planet. The best feat he's got is tanking an attack that cut the moon in half. There's a wide discrepancy between cutting the moon in half and completely vaporizing it. Then there's an enormous gap between being able to destroy the moon and being able to destroy an earth sized planet.

Naruto is not a planet buster. The best we have seen him do is overpower an attack capable of cutting the moon, and although that was without ashura cloak, gap between moon-earth is astronomically larger. But given a short time, he can gather the natural energy of the planet itself, and fire it in the core, starting a chain reaction, destroying the planet as well as killing himself. Considering he doesn't have the durability to tank it.

He is already a casual planet buster...

No Caption Provided

"It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body,"

"This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast." - Masashi Kishimoto

heav·en·ly bod·ynoun

1. a planet, star, or other celestial body.

Madara even made them more dense than the previous ones seen. These celestial bodies could be more dense than the planet they are on, heck the size of them is not important it is their gravity core which was created by Madara the guy who can materialize his will, give destruction a form, warp reality, etc.

No Caption Provided

That moon feat is nothing special unless we consider the fact that it was made to hold a (universe) dimension level being otherwise the attack was a showcase of speed and range not power.

Is Naruto a planet buster? Yes.. Can he destroy a planet the size of Earth? IDK he possess power that trumps the power of the universe and have had battles away from the planet itself for a reason so you tell me what you think.

Naruto is moon level+

I don't know about Sora

Naruto could planet bust after multiple attacks but not after 1 hit.

@kingh said:

@kirbstomp: you gotta be trolling

The only trolls are the ones who ignore manga facts.

@kirbstomp: Lol, what? He ripped a chunk of Earth up. Dude, you need to stop doing this crap.

I guess King Kai's planet is not a planet.

The wank is strong with this one.

@kirbstomp: So by your logic if I go outside with a shovel and dig up some earth, I'm a planet buster.

@kirbstomp is right and you are wrong. Your whole statement is laughable.

Naruto is a country buster at best . Of course this doesn't stop narutards from bringing the wankmobile from the bat cave . and make baseless claim like he's a multiverse buster.

(and I'm not kidding someone in this very thread argued that with me )

Naruto is love, Naruto is life

The same people that argue that Goku can't bust a planet, arguing that Naruto can. This is sad.

@kirbstomp:

"He is already a casual planet buster... "It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body,""This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast." - Masashi Kishimotoheav·en·ly bod·ynouna planet, star, or other celestial body.Madara even made them more dense than the previous ones seen. These celestial bodies could be more dense than the planet they are on, heck the size of them is not important it is their gravity core which was created by Madara the guy who can materialize his will, give destruction a form, warp reality, etc."

That's not a planet, that's a meteor. To be more precise, that's one of the chibaku tensei structures created by madara, by literally ripping out a very small chunk of the planet.

"That moon feat is nothing special unless we consider the fact that it was made to hold a (universe) dimension level being otherwise the attack was a showcase of speed and range not power.Is Naruto a planet buster? Yes.. Can he destroy a planet the size of Earth? IDK he possess power that trumps the power of the universe and have had battles away from the planet itself for a reason so you tell me what you think."

Quite on the contrary - dimension busting is street to nuke level feat. What makes kaguya's better is hers had a planet in it, making it planet level. The moon is just the icing on the cake.

Naruto is a country buster at best . Of course this doesn't stop narutards from bringing the wankmobile from the bat cave . and make baseless claim like he's a multiverse buster.

(and I'm not kidding someone in this very thread argued that with me )

50 fodder shinobi's chakra was enough to destroy the moon... and Naruto has more chakra than thousands of jonin-level of shinobi put together. On top of that he already overpowered moon level attacks with his fists and has absorbed and manipulated the natural energy of the whole Earth.

Country level my foot.

@princearagorn1 said:

@kirbstomp:

That's not a planet, that's a meteor. To be more precise, that's one of the chibaku tensei structures created by madara, by literally ripping out a very small chunk of the planet.

Quite on the contrary - dimension busting is street to nuke level feat. What makes kaguya's better is hers had a planet in it, making it planet level. The moon is just the icing on the cake.

Those are planets = celestial body. I am pretty sure a ninja could live on one of them just use some wood jutsu and a water jutsu then bam a planet with life.

No what makes Kaguya's better is that she can erase time and space to nothing making it Cube level. Stop trying to make her weaker than she is.

@loki_d:

"Those are planets = celestial body. I am pretty sure a ninja could live on one of them just use some wood jutsu and a water jutsu then bam a planet with life."

...those are, quite literally, small fragments of the planet surface tossed into upper atmosphere. Not planet level.

"No what makes Kaguya's better is that she can erase time and space to nothing making it Cube level."

Erasing the time and space of a dimension has been done at nuke level, or even less outputs. Destroying a dimension is street level in general, since street levelers have done it before. But kaguya's had a planet in it, which makes it planet+ level.

"Stop trying to make her weaker than she is."

...back at you, The other way around.