Could MCU Vision solo the Arrowverse?

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid: True. Neither Pietro's nor Wanda's powers are magical in nature. They are the result of experiments performed them by Hydra with Loki's sceptor, which is not a magical in nature either.

Even if Wanda did read Vision's mind with magic, why couldn't she read Ultron's mind until it began uploading into Vision's body?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to but I don't get the TP argument considering Barry could shake it off easily. Vision is a computer with a mind gem. How will GRODD TP him when he fails with human minds

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stalemate. Vision isn't catching Zoom or Eobard, and they have no way to put him down.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are forgetting that Constantine also consist of the Arrowverse, can Vision beat Constantine angel friend?

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: vision is AI no reason for organic tp to work on him

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
@randomsid said:
@hocko1999_virus said:

@randomsid: Magic doesn't exist in the MCU.

False

How so when Fiege said it?

False, he said they were not gods, he did NOT say there was no Magic in the MCU, and it's been proven false with Thor's abilities and Scarlet Witches and will be proven false again when Dr Strange comes out. I don't know why people cling to what a director says before a movie comes out. Many are known to lie, another one that does that often is JJ Abrams.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Vision is just about featless. He has zero shot at soloing an entire universe. Vision has never displayed mind control, phased more than a single limb, or demonstrated 90% of the feats people think he's done. He'd take down most, but I think RF or Zoom could take him. Worst case scenario Flash uses Time Travel for an ex machine win.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

You guys are forgetting that Constantine also consist of the Arrowverse, can Vision beat Constantine angel friend?

The constantineverse was much, much stronger than even the mainline MCU. Its best that we pretend that its just Constantine himself who is common to both universes.

Otherwise we have to deal with timestopping angels and Lucifer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say it,

if anyone has a shot at taking down Vision, it would be Cisco and Felicity.

They have crazy crazy tech feats.

Otherwise,

Zoom has this, Firestorm may have this and Constantine may also think of something too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
@randomsid said:
@hocko1999_virus said:

False

False, he said they were not gods, he did NOT say there was no Magic in the MCU, and it's been proven false with Thor's abilities and Scarlet Witches and will be proven false again when Dr Strange comes out. I don't know why people cling to what a director says before a movie comes out. Many are known to lie, another one that does that often is JJ Abrams.

Don't forget iron fist.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Kidd

@mrmxyzptlk said:
@the_kidd said:

The constantineverse was much, much stronger than even the mainline MCU. Its best that we pretend that its just Constantine himself who is common to both universes.

Lucifer was in Tv Constantine, I didnt finish it. Or is the show Lucifer connect to Constantine.

@randomsid said:
@lukehero said:
@randomsid said:
@hocko1999_virus said:

False

• They explained Asgardian magic as a higher form of science.
  • Scartel Witch powers comes from experimentation not magic.
  • I believe they mention that MCU Dr. Strange in going to use quantum physics.
WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:
@mrmxyzptlk said:
@the_kidd said:

Lucifer was in Tv Constantine, I didnt finish it. Or is the show Lucifer connect to Constantine.

I mean the lucifer in TV constantine. It would be a huge change to the Arrowverse to completely integrate constantine.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

@randomsid: A lot of Thor's "magical" abilities in the MCU are due to hyper-adcanced asgardian tech, and again Wanda's powers are due to Hydra's experiments on her with Loki's sceptor. Neither her powers nor the sceptor are magical in nature.

But even if they were, and she could only read Vision's mind due to magic despite him alledgedly having an AI mind, why couldn't she use magic to read Ultron's mind in his first body? More specifically, why could she only read Ultron's mind when it was being uploaded into Vision's body?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lucifer solos and stomps bad.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:
@mrmxyzptlk said:
@the_kidd said:

I mean the lucifer in TV constantine. It would be a huge change to the Arrowverse to completely integrate constantine.

I don't think it would be a drastic change. They already have confirmed magic plays a part in the Arrowvwerse but thy characters we follow don't know how to use it. There also character like Damien Darhk, Ra's, Vandal Savage, The Hawks who have been alive for centuries and either uses magic or has a connection, it shouldn't be to difficult to explain that one of them believe/has knowledge of angels etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_kidd: @randomsid: Sid, how many times do I have to post this interview?

http://badassdigest.com/2014/03/13/kevin-feige-explains-how-magic-will-work-in-doctor-strange/

"Are you watching the Cosmos series? That’s magic, [the quantum physics]. It’s unbelievable," Feige told Badass Digest. "If somebody knew how to tap into that stuff, what’s the difference between that and magic? You don’t get into it in 'Harry Potter,' but if a scientist went to Hogwarts he’d find out how some of that stuff is happening! We’re not going to spend a lot of time on that, but there will be some of that. And particularly for a character like Strange, who goes from a man of science to a man of faith and who traverses both worlds. And sometimes there won’t be an answer! Sometimes he’ll want an answer -- 'How is this happening?!' -- and nothing. … 'Doctor Strange' needs to be a Ditko/Kubrick/Miyazaki/'The Matrix' mind-trip."

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@randomsid said:

• They explained Asgardian magic as a higher form of science.
  • Scartel Witch powers comes from experimentation not magic.
  • I believe they mention that MCU Dr. Strange in going to use quantum physics.

This^

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, they guy only has three feats

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Kevin Feige isn't some director, he is basically the CEO of the MCU. The MCU is built from Feige's playbook. He manhandled Joss Whedon and had to force him to include the Thor scenes and Whedon threw a hissyfit and whined on social media. As far as I am concerned Feige's word is law. Feige is not JJ Abramhams and he doesn't lie. In fact none of the MCU directors or anyone involed in a major way have lied. Whedon said Quicksilver was barely faster than a bullet before the film came out and lo and behold; QS gets shot.

Sid I respect you man, but I find your words quite hypocritical here because I have seen you on Hancock boards using statements from the director as proof.

Unless you have something to contradict what Feige said then you have nothing.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I think that the CWverse may be able to stop the Vision particularity Reverse-Flash and Zoom.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Actually, Quicksilver showed on film quite a few times that he was much faster than a bullet, he only got shot because he was in the process of saving Hawkeye and a civilian and because he did it in a stupid way. Similarly they have shown magic in the form of Thor and Wanda's powers and will again with Dr Strange. And again Feige said Thor and the other Asgardian were not goods, he did not say there was no magic inn the MCU. And it's not that they are lying per se just stretching the truth a little so that the audience doesn't know exactly what to expect.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mickey-mouse

@randomsid: Wanda doesn't have magic she has super powers given to her by science(Hydra Tech mixed with the Loki Staff) there is an MCU tie in comic that explains this.

In the interview I posted he said its tech and quantum physics. He just explained he didn't want to go the Harry Potter route. There is no magic in the MCU until something new comes along and changes the status quo. Till then I don't see how you can keep trying to agrue the point.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, nobody can put the amount of output required to put Vision down.

ZarathosXYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ZarathosXYT

@scouterv: No he does not. He is an android, Made of Vibranium, mind gem inplanted into is facial structure, and he has no brain, he is like ultron, in MCU he was supposed to be ultron but the body was stolen before Ultron could download himself into the Vision, and J.A.R.V.I.S was Downloaded into the Vision's body as he was the closest thing to The body when Thor supercharged it.

Also yes MCU vision solos MCU arrowverse

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#82  Edited By GXrevolution96

No, he can't. Team Flash would with prep would godstomp him.

Team Flash>Batgod

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RandomSid82

@lukehero: I'll cede the point for now, though Loki's illusions and his scepter cannot actually be science. Thor's lightning cannot be science the way it works. Wanda's tp cannot be explained by science. So I suppose they can say it's science fiction but not real science. As Arthur C Clarke said "Any significantly advanced science is indistinguishable from magic." And you have to cede the point that her TP is not like actual TP. Coulson, in agents of shield, stated numerous times that they never encountered anyone with true mind control.

And by the way, I didn't address this earlier, but there is a difference between the director statements in Hancock and in this situation. In Hancock the Director's statements were not in any way contradicted, in this situation the words by the directors and Feige have been contradicted in the movies.

Also, I should say that I do not think Vision would solo everyone if it includes Flash and Constantine verses as well. Just do not believe that TP would have any effect on him.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By db_king

No he couldn't and if anyone says so based off his 5 minutes of feats from age of ultron must be on something

Ftl and light speedsters.

Phasers

Telepaths

Magic

Felicity and Palmer and Mister Terrific

Vibe

Doctor wells and dr stein

Rip Hunter and possibly superman and supergirl

No he doesn't

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Isn't Vision made of Vibranium?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Isn't Vision made of Vibranium?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yes.

No one on the opposing side has an answer for it.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: And? Vision was made from the same material and was blasted apart by Tony and vision

How many people can phase through metal in the arrowverse? So far 4 speedsters with jessie quick and wally west soon on the way.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king: No, he wasn't. It's why he was making Vision, so he could takeover that body and become nearly unbeatable. When they can phase through metal as powerful as Vibranium, share it with us.

ZarathosXYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

No he couldn't and if anyone says so based off his 5 minutes of feats from age of ultron must be on something

Phasers

Telepaths

Magic

Vibe

No he doesn't

He can change his density allowing all that crap to float through him, anything physical is useless against him, Superman and Supergirl are irrelevant AF because they aren't in the arrowverse, this is MCU bruh, Telepaths can't harm a computer/A.I ( Artificial Intelligence) so thats also irrelevant, only things I can see doing anything is Magic, and I dont think anybody in the MCU arrowverse has Magic

ZarathosXYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ZarathosXYT

@db_king said:

@dark_cloud_: And? Vision was made from the same material and was blasted apart by Tony and vision

How many people can phase through metal in the arrowverse? So far 4 speedsters with jessie quick and wally west soon on the way.

So not only is this false information, BUT Ultron MK3 which is the one ur talking about, what hit by Mjolnir full blast, Reactor Burst full blast, AND an Infinity stone ( Mind gem) I "might" be wrong but last I checked nobody in the arrowverse has any of those, nevermind the fact that after all that Ultron was still "alive" just damaged

and as for the Phasers, Vision can phase as well, do you plan on them phasing through a phaser ? be my guest, but vision can fly, Im not sure is any flash-like person form the arrowverse can phase in and out of the ground

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Cold solos.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup no one is anywhere near him in power

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZarathosXYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Vision is just about featless. He has zero shot at soloing an entire universe. Vision has never displayed mind control, phased more than a single limb, or demonstrated 90% of the feats people think he's done. He'd take down most, but I think RF or Zoom could take him. Worst case scenario Flash uses Time Travel for an ex machine win.

You know nothing, I bet you haven't even seen the movie if thats what you think, just becuase he only phased his arms doesn't mean he can't phase his whole body, and its nothing near an entire universe he is soloing, just a ton of street level fighters and a few flash and flash-like people who will probably runaway form him. saying he hasn't preforem 90% of the feats we said he has is also very wrong, tell me one thing we said he could be but didn't ?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarathosxyt: That's harsh. I have seen the movie. Multiple times. And I 100% stand by my claim that Vision is virtually featless. I can see him surpassing Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Hulk but thus far he simply hasn't. When has Zoom ever run away, or even a serious RF for that matter. Each "Flash-like" character has feats placing them at FTL. In my book that's above anything Vision's done. As for your "one thing you've said he did that he didn't", how about mind control. Vision has never once used TP. Sure it's a foreseeable development, but that's still a complete assumption. That's like me saying Flash could speed steal just because writers have implied that's a future ability.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By TheSuperor

@rbt said:

Considering Vision would loose to a few characters in an one on one, no, he most certainly cannot.

This

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things yet to be answered by Arrow/Flashverse debaters...

1. Can anyone phase through material as strong as Vibranium? And if so, who did and what material were they phasing through? Also, Vision doesn't have the same organs or organic programming as a Human, so why would phasing through a being who can phase be any different than, say, phasing through someone who can counter their phasing by phasing themselves?

2. Without prep, can any character take on Ultron (his final body, not the bot seen at the end speaking with Vision), whom Vision fought on-par with?

3. Being able to read Vision's mind isn't a clear indication that he can be mentally controlled, so what makes you think he can be mentally controlled by Grodd, when Vision's mind is an artificial intelligence composed of two artificial intelligent, computerized minds?

4. Have the Flashes or anyone on "their level" fought a being as power as Vision or Ultron before, in the physical sense?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil: ugh yeah probably certainly absolutely

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

Phasers

Telepaths

Magic

Vibe

No he doesn't

He can change his density allowing all that crap to float through him, anything physical is useless against him, Superman and Supergirl are irrelevant AF because they aren't in the arrowverse, this is MCU bruh, Telepaths can't harm a computer/A.I ( Artificial Intelligence) so thats also irrelevant, only things I can see doing anything is Magic, and I dont think anybody in the MCU arrowverse has Magic

That would depend on if we are including Flash and Constantine. If it is JUST the characters from Arrow, I'd say Vision could beat them all. If we include just Constantine, I believe he would lose. I've only watched the first 5 episodes of Constantine, but they have already introduces Jim Corrigan, and they already showed a vision of him as the Spectre. Then there is Constantines angel friend that so far has at least shown the ability to stop time and appear wherever he wants.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By db_king

@zarathosxyt: And the speedsters can phase and arrow has tech to prevent it. So no.

Actually they're made by the exact same producers. Cbs has already confirmed a connection down the line. Superman and Batman are referenced by name by Rip hunter in legends of tomorrow. Kryptonite was also shown. So yes they do exist.

Wanda read visions mind and he's part organic so yes telepathy would work.

Ultron was damaged by an exposed shot near his shoulder by caps when he threw his shield. Arrow has taken down reverse flash and the atom suit. Phasing works on a molecular level So it doesn't matter what he's made of. Especially if he was damaged by physical attacks and energy attacks. Doctor light alone had the power to project the power of stars at the speed of light.

Felicity would solo ultron from her laptop. Sisco would have made some gadget in 20 minutes.