Could MCU Vision solo the Arrowverse?

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil: Does Arrowverse include the Flash characters?

This might be a dumb question -_-.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingTPhil
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted

@acrokat said:

@kingtphil: Does Arrowverse include the Flash characters?

Yes, he could solo. Yes (while bloodlusted) and Yes (Flash is part of the Arrowverse, which we call the Flarrowverse). No one from either show has any character capable if taking down Vision, at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EmperorxHadesx420

Nope

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grodd TP's him.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tragic_johnson: Tp against somebody with a mind gem. That doesn't sound like a good idea...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, I want to say abso-freaking-lutely, but MCU Vision has like 2 feats

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bachh2: What feats did the mind gem show for TP? The OP didn't specify if he even has it here.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not. If Flash characters count, Zoom or Firestorm could take him.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nerdchore

im going to say no. at some point cisco will magic up something to take him down. that plus grodd zoom and dark.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Kidd
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Vision even showed any type of TP?!?Or are we suppose to accept that he does?!??

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bachh2: What feats did the mind gem show for TP? The OP didn't specify if he even has it here.

The Vision has the Mind Gem regardless if stated or not, as it's standard for MCU Vision.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Grodd TPs him, Zoom or RF phase his head off, Flash jobs

EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil: "I ask has he showed any TP.And since you couldn't give me a straight answer,I guess that means no!

He gets stopped by Grodd till you prove Vision could use it.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@emperorxhadesx420: The mind gem has.

The only feat that the Mind Gem has is in Loki's staff, if memory serves, and he needed to touch people with the staff in order to use the gem's power (which seems rather consistent with MCU gems).

The Mind Gem, to my recollection, has never been used in any form of telepathy outside of the staff, and Vision has absolutely no feats using TP. He only used the gem for energy blasts.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grodd TPs him, Zoom or RF phase his head off, Flash jobs

They're not "phasing" his head off. Do you know what he's made out of? I would like evidence to support your claim that they could, with proof they're able to phase something as strong as Vibranium apart.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Grod telepathy working on artificial intelligence, or is everyone forgetting that Vision isn't biological? Vision is a synthetic android that was given "life" by a seemingly cosmic force called the "mind" gem. Why in the hell would anybody think for a second that telepathy is the answer for that?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have a dog in this fight really. But since it was shown that the Vision can phase HIMSELF(AoU), I doubt anyone else could cause him to phase if he didn't want them to.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: The fact that he has a conscience, thoughts and feelings should be enough. Wanda also read his mind when he was in the chamber.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom or Eobard take him.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or is MCU Vision stronger than 616 Vision?

@jedixman

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a thread where a character had possession of a weapon or artifact and we didn't assume they could use it. Esp since everyone in the MCU as been shown to be able to use a gem while in possession of one...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a thread where a character had possession of a weapon or artifact and we didn't assume they could use it. Esp since everyone in the MCU as been shown to be able to use a gem while in possession of one...

I didn't question whether or not he had possession of it. I said that Vision has no feats with the gem aside from energy blasts, and the gem by itself has no feats outside of the staff. Therefore, the idea that Vision would have telepathy for some reason makes no sense, when he never displayed TP and nobody has displayed TP with the gem (aside from physical contact with Loki's staff with the gem inside of it).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Vision would loose to a few characters in an one on one, no, he most certainly cannot.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision solos the arrowverse.They have nothing to harm him why cause he was mostly created from vibranium,he can phase his hands through their chest and crush their hearts,oh and the mind stone to rape them all even if he only used the energy blast,that would still kill anyone in arrowverse this is a massive mismatch anyone who says otherwise is jonzing!

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:

@jedixman

I didn't question whether or not he had possession of it. I said that Vision has no feats with the gem aside from energy blasts, and the gem by itself has no feats outside of the staff. Therefore, the idea that Vision would have telepathy for some reason makes no sense, when he never displayed TP and nobody has displayed TP with the gem (aside from physical contact with Loki's staff with the gem inside of it).

Maybe... but the Space Gem allowed instant teleportation in the MCU

The Reality Gem gave Malekith(and arguably an entire race) the strength to combat Asgard, and was mentioned to be able to bend reality

The Power Gem displayed the ability to grant large amounts of destructive power in Guardians of the Galaxy

So the MCU has demonstrated that each stone grants at least the basic powers from the comics. I think we can argue the MCU is implying Vision can control and read minds....esp since it's one of his basic powers in the comics anyway. Also, Loki had the gem in his staff....granting him will over minds by touching w/ the staff....if vision has the gem integrated w/ his brain he should be able to just use his brain to activate it's power(like he does w/ the energy beam)....or he'll be doing a lot of headbutting...

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly. I'd say 7/10.

This comes down to Zoom VS Vision and I think Vision would take that.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

@dark_cloud_: Grodd TPs him. Vision has never displayed any telepathic abilities of his own whatsoever, and the fact that Wanda could read his mind means he isn't immune to it either.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hocko1999_virus: Grodd reads his mind. Great. How exactly is reading his mind going to stop Vision?

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kitsune_Kusanagi

@hocko1999_virus: Grodd reads his mind. Great. How exactly is reading his mind going to stop Vision?

This....Also did SW read his mind any other time other than before he was "activated"?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

This....Also did SW read his mind any other time other than before he was "activated"?

Not that I remember.

But here's the thing. We all know Ultron had the ability to jump through Ultron Bots, and Vision is technically designed with part of Ultron's mentality and therefore knows what Ultron is up to. So, why didn't Ultron try to jump into Vision's body and technopathically try to control him? Because he couldn't. Vision is has JARVIS to thank for that. If the technopathic Ultron isn't able to, which I would say is more powerful than organic (Human-style) telepathy (which Grodd has), what makes people think Grodd would be able to? Not that Vision has any resistance to that kind of telepathy, he hasn't shown that, no; but that doesn't automatically dictate whether he can, either. That question is up in the air and open for any interpretation, yet no one's answer is correct or false in that case.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi:iirc that was before he got his gem power and he was not only a droid, and haven't got strike by the lightning from thor yet.

@jedixman:Loki staff was the shell to limit the mind gem power. Same with the Orb having a container to prevent it from wiping out places just by being in the hand of someone with some mental power.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrowverse will include LoT, right? Wait for feats to start coming in from those guys; then decide on this battle.

Although, I don't see how vision could do anything to Zoom or RF

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bachh2 said:

@kitsune_kusanagi:iirc that was before he got his gem power and he was not only a droid, and haven't got strike by the lightning from thor yet.

So there's really nothing that suggests that MCU Vision is susceptible to TP...at least while conscious...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silverrings

Good lord this is unfair. Vision solos easily.

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

@dark_cloud_: Grodd could read Joe's mind. He also mind controlled Joe's hand to hold a gun to his head. Vision has no stated or demonstrated resistance to TP.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: Grodd could read Joe's mind. He also mind controlled Joe's hand to hold a gun to his head. Vision has no stated or demonstrated resistance to TP.

Vision is a machine, no telepathy is going to affect him.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@hocko1999_virus said:

wanda was able to peer into his mind

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@hocko1999_virus said:

wanda was able to peer into his mind

Wanda uses magic, not TP.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hocko1999_virus said:

Vision has the mind of a human. Mind controls the body. Grodd controls the mind. Grodd more than likely can stop Vision.

Implying Reverse Flash doesn't travel back in time and make sure Vision is never built.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RandomSid82

@scouterv said:
@randomsid said:
@hocko1999_virus said:

Vision has the mind of a human. Mind controls the body. Grodd controls the mind. Grodd more than likely can stop Vision.

Implying Reverse Flash doesn't travel back in time and make sure Vision is never built.

No he doesn't, he has the mind of an AI. And your plan for Reverse Flash would require him knowing when and where he was built, which he doesn't and has no way of learning, the only ones that know exactly when and where are dead.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no. felicity and star labs will come up with a science/tech way to beat him. also whats stopping ray palmer from shrinking him down? also we have no idea how resistant to lightning he is thors was channeled into the birthing chamber thing never touched him.... not enough feats to say he can beat arrowverse at all.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I want to say abso-freaking-lutely, but MCU Vision has like 2 feats

This

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts