#1 Posted by King Saturn (225092 posts) - - Show Bio
  Team 1 - Abraxas and The Time Trapper

  Team 2 - Mad Jim Jaspers and In Betweener

  Team 3 - Dominus and Pre Crisis Darkseid

  Team 4 - Imperiex and Original Parallax aka Hal Jordan

  Team 5 - Blackheart at full power and Shuma Gorath

  Team 6 - Emperor Joker and Galactus full power  


Which team wins ? Who goes out first ? Who goes out second ?
#2 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord man! There's probably gonna be a lot of debating here. I say Team 6 and rest my case.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225092 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont really know here... I am really think 2,3 and 6 are the badass teams here
#4 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

It's either 2 or 6. I'm going with 6.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225092 posts) - - Show Bio
Is Team 5 the weak link here ?
#6 Edited by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

team one or six and HELL no is team 5 the weak link its probably four or three

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225092 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"team one or six and HELL no is team 5 the weak link its probably for or three"
LOL


#8 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

One part of Blackharts body was enough to stalemate Galactus wasnt it so?

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225092 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"One part of Blackharts body was enough to stalemate Galactus wasnt it so?"
Yeah I believe so
#10 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

im leaning towards 2

#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Good Lord man! There's probably gonna be a lot of debating here. I say Team 6 and rest my case."
Ditto