Cosmic Spider-Man  
 Cosmic Spider-Man  
 Thorbuster Iron Man (vs RKThor)  
 Thorbuster Iron Man (vs RKThor)  
Who would win?   
Where: A distant satellite/moon 
Prep?: None  
Cosmic Spider-Man is allowed the maximum power multiplication of the Uni-Power 
Thorbuster Iron Man is allowed maximum power acheived (w/out breaking into infinite levels)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Not sure what maximum manipulation of the Uni-power would grant Spider-Man. We can only go by things he actually did.

And to be honest, none of the things he did comes close to Iron Man taking on Odin Force Thor for two issues straight.
SuperStarKirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SuperStarKirby

IIRC, it multiplies abilities by 50 at the least, and 7500 at the most. Meaning instead of 10 tons, he'd lift 500/75000 respectively.

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ckal
@SuperStarKirby:  In reference to the Thorbuster Iron Man picture caption, he is not fighting Rune King (RK) Thor, he is fighting King Thor (aka Odin Force Thor).
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@SuperStarKirby said:
" IIRC, it multiplies abilities by 50 at the least, and 7500 at the most. Meaning instead of 10 tons, he'd lift 500/75000 respectively. "
I'm aware, but we can but assume and speculate on the extent of his abilities at maximum potency of the Uni-Power. Could he conceivably win? Certainly, but one cannot be absolute about it, one way, or the other, since it is effectively an imaginary version of CU Spidey.
Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Snickersss

I'll have to go with Cosmic Spiderman just because I am assuming that it has a very high power limit, and is probably higher than Iron Mans. The Captain Universe's power is supposed to protect the universe, so he is on a intergalactic scale of power. Spiderman normal strength plus cosmic power should be enough to take on Thorbuster  Iron
Man.
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

spidey

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

Hard to go by, you gotta admit Spiderman or anyone with uni power never really had a long run and so the feats are limited.

Sure being able to KO Juggernaut with a hit is awesome, and one has to admit it, and while that would be comparable feat to Iron Man fighting and losing against King Thor, it wasnt Spiderman in uni power who did but a different guy, question is are the feats transferable.

Then we have current captain universe talking as if she's the sentience of the universe (eternity), with very little on panel feat. Not sure what to make of her.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to go with Spidey here. Can change opinion if credible evidence pointing to the other direction is provided.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thorbuster was made specifically made to fight Thor and could only do so because it was a able to absorb his attacks because it has the same enchantment that Thor's hammer had. Cosmic Spider-Man ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Spider-Man.

@dondave said:

The Thorbuster was made specifically made to fight Thor and could only do so because it was a able to absorb his attacks because it has the same enchantment that Thor's hammer had. Cosmic Spider-Man ftw

This is the answer.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats dictate IM, logic dictates spiderman stomps.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SheenLantern

This is basically Cosmic Spider-Man vs Regular Iron Man. Since the Thorbuster is only effective on Thor.

It's like saying Lex Luthor with a chunk of Kryptonite and Red Sun machine would beat Captain Marvel. Since Lex beat Superman with that equipment and CA = Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

This is basically Cosmic Spider-Man vs Regular Iron Man. Since the Thorbuster is only effective on Thor.

It's like saying Lex Luthor with a chunk of Kryptonite and Red Sun machine would beat Captain Marvel. Since Lex beat Superman with that equipment and CA = Superman.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 106me

@sheenlantern: Lol good point. Even if Thor buster iron man did work on cosmic spiderman, I don't see why spiderman wouldn't still win. To me it seems that thor buster IM is on transcendent level, while spiderman is on cosmic level. This fight looks like it is in favor of cosmic spiderman.

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Linestar

Ummmm just gonna quote @amazinggamer91 on this link:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/spider-man-167/cosmic-spiderman-1548790/

From what he said there, CSpidy has cosmic self sustenance, limitless strength unlimited invulnerability, limitless stamina, hyperspace travel, matter manipulation, and Cosmic senses (basically Spidy sense X like a BILLION). From all that he sounds well above Thor, so also well above iron man. I say CSpidy takes this HANDILY.

A better matchup would have been silver surfer, or even maybe JeanGrey because he literally has the power to take away a mutants powers... yeah

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah cosmic Spiderman did almost NOTHING.

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Cosmic Spider-man simply turn his armor to glass? Spider-man didn't have those powers very long to truly gain that much skill with them but he did learn to matter manipulate. He's used this power in combat too.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 106me

@bones309 said:

Can't Cosmic Spider-man simply turn his armor to glass? Spider-man didn't have those powers very long to truly gain that much skill with them but he did learn to matter manipulate. He's used this power in combat too.

He's also one-shot graviton, so I doubt a herald would prove to be much of a threat to begin with.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Silver Surfer Speedblitz