#1 Posted by AdmiralNAkbar (195 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Ares with God Wave vs Universal Majestic Vs ION vs Thanos w/IG vs Rune King Thor

Who would win and why

DC Ares

Majestic

Thanos

Ion

Rune King Thor

#2 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know most of these guys, but isn't Majestic super hacked?

And Thanos with the Gauntlet is almost unbeatable.

#3 Edited by xlab3000 (3369 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#4 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@AdmiralNAkbar: what's the best feat Ares with God Wve has? also how powerful Universal Majestic is?

if they aren't more than universal level, Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet godstomps.

#5 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#6 Posted by AdmiralNAkbar (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: l@mk111: Ion is multiversal

#7 Edited by AdmiralNAkbar (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Majestic had total control of his universe and Thanos is Universal because the Infinity Gauntlet can't work outside its home universe. Ares with Godwave had basically the power of DC's source.

#8 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion maybe.

#9 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@AdmiralNAkbar said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Majestic had total control of his universe and Thanos is Universal because the Infinity Gauntlet can't work outside its home universe. Ares with Godwave had basically the power of DC's source.

no, IG is multiversal, it can't work outside of entire Marvel Universe, not just one universe, IG did destroy the universe that Cosmic Cube Beyonder created, IG is superior to Eternity, and Eternity is the embodiment of the multiverse. so i guess since all those guys are only universal level then Thanos w/IG curbstomps

#10 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@AdmiralNAkbar said:

no, IG is multiversal, it can't work outside of entire Marvel Universe, not just one universe, IG did destroy the universe that Cosmic Cube Beyonder created, IG is superior to Eternity, and Eternity is the embodyment of the multiverse. so i guess since all those guys are only universal level then Thanos w/IG curbstomps

ION is multiversal, although DC multiverse is smaller than Marvel's.

And the Infinity Gauntlet can't work outside the universe it comes from. So, he's universal level.

Majestic's universal as well.

Ares w/God Wave is multiversal as well, I believe.

No idea what RKT is doing here though.

#11 Posted by Nefarious (22948 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with IG solos.

#12 Posted by AdmiralNAkbar (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: There are more than one eternities and the one he caged was Earth 616 Eternity.

#13 Posted by terry2012 (5936 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell me what can DC Ares can do?

#14 Posted by staphin (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares w/God Wave the god wave is the force that gave dc it power created the new god gave meta humans there power it basically the power of the source which is an aspect the presence it tie with the ig but the source = to the hotu the god wave is portion of the source power