Cosmic Avengers vs Justice league of aliens

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep fight takes place in space around and on mars all blood lusted to the death morals off no bfr

VS   

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slimj87d

Cosmic Avengers, no problem.

Does Nova have access to the full mega mind and the whole Nova Corps?

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
"Cosmic Avengers, no problem.  Does Nova have access to the full mega mind and the whole Nova Corps? "

No but he is in his nova prime state
Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer

Gladiator at full confidence?
does Quasar have the Quantum Bands?

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By The Average Bear
If this is to the death, the JLAliens wins by technicality. Lobo can not die unless by another member of his race. In a battle to KO, the Cosmic Avengers win. I suggest changing the OP.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d
@The Average Bear said:
" If this is to the death, the JLAliens wins by technicality. Lobo can not die unless by another member of his race. In a battle to KO, the Cosmic Avengers win. I suggest changing the OP. "
Depends which universe.

Lobo can't die in the DC Universe, if they are in the marvel universe I don't see why death there wouldn't take him in.
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer

6 to 7
can the Marvel team get another member?

The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Average Bear
@SlimJ87D said:
" @The Average Bear said:
" If this is to the death, the JLAliens wins by technicality. Lobo can not die unless by another member of his race. In a battle to KO, the Cosmic Avengers win. I suggest changing the OP. "
Depends which universe.  Lobo can't die in the DC Universe, if they are in the marvel universe I don't see why death there wouldn't take him in. "
I suppose that's plausible. But if I'm correct, only another Czarnian can kill him.  
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

"Gladiator at full confidence? does Quasar have the Quantum Bands? "

yes

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d
@The Average Bear said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
Depends which universe.  Lobo can't die in the DC Universe, if they are in the marvel universe I don't see why death there wouldn't take him in. "
I suppose that's plausible. But if I'm correct, only another Czarnian can kill him.   "
LOL, I really wish I could read his bio here, but it feels like it's a big joke and not serious at all.

I don't have any comics and barely any memories as a child of his feats. But you may be right.

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
" 6 to 7 can the Marvel team get another member? "

Yeah, I know someone that can fill in for the last spot. Captain Universe full powered average human. An average human welding this power can hurt Juggernaut so bad that Juggernaut has not been able to come back to full power for weeks already. 
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
I suppose that's plausible. But if I'm correct, only another Czarnian can kill him.   "
LOL, I really wish I could read his bio here, but it feels like it's a big joke and not serious at all.

I don't have any comics and barely any memories as a child of his feats. But you may be right.

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
" 6 to 7 can the Marvel team get another member? "
Yeah, I know someone that can fill in for the last spot. Captain Universe full powered average human. An average human welding this power can hurt Juggernaut so bad that Juggernaut has not been able to come back to full power for weeks already.  "
I like that idea
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Average Bear
@SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

LOL, I always felt like his page makes him come off as a bad 80's rock mascot
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalStar86

JLA, Surfer is the only real threat on the CA and Ronin is an absolute deadweight 

Supes would take out Gladiator and Ronin by himself leaving it 6 on 5

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sexy_merc
@FinalStar86: It's 6 on 7 from the start...
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d
@The Average Bear said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

LOL, I always felt like his page makes him come off as a bad 80's rock mascot "
But I think Quasar would fight Lobo and BFR him to another dimension. Maybe the negative zone? 

Then the Cosmic Avengers will take down the rest.

Nova will take out firestar

SS will have to fight MM and this battle will be intense. But with the power of Cosmic and SS upgrade he will take MM down.

Gladiator will fight Superman but won't be able to win and will lose. SS will have to step in and finish Supes off.

Beta Ray Bill can take down Guy Gardner (that is him right there in his alien form am I right?)
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86: It's 6 on 7 from the start... "
Whoops I meant 7 vs 4
CA having Ronan really hurts them and Gladiator would get stomped by Supes or Orion
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By sexy_merc
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Whoops I meant 7 vs 4 CA having Ronan really hurts them and Gladiator would get stomped by Supes or Orion "
J'onn and Superman, J'onn and Warrior Guy, or J'onn and Orion together would take out Surfer. The rest can be taken out by them or held off/beaten by some of their other members.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FinalStar86

Yeah Bill and Gladiator won't last very long against Supes and Lobo, I can see Orion out either Quasar or Nova, Ronan would get stomped by pretty much anyone on team 2 and MM will already give Surfer all he can handle

This is almost as bad as the CA vs the New Guardians, now that was massive spite lulz

OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

Whoops I meant 7 vs 4 CA having Ronan really hurts them and Gladiator would get stomped by Supes or Orion "
Gladiator at full confidence is quite powerful, i think he can at least stand up to Superman or Orion
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Gladiator at full confidence is quite powerful, i think he can at least stand up to Superman and/or Orion "
Gladiator at  high confidence has lost to characters that aren't even considered high tier, he would go down from a few hits from either Orion or Supes, probably faster against Orion since he doesn't hold back as much as Supes does
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova would need to have the full nova force for CA to have a chance to win.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said: 
J'onn and Superman, J'onn and Warrior Guy, or J'onn and Orion together would take out Surfer. The rest can be taken out by them or held off/beaten by some of their other members. "
This. 
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @OmegaTheDestroyer said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Gladiator at full confidence is quite powerful, i think he can at least stand up to Superman and/or Orion "
Gladiator at  high confidence has lost to characters that aren't even considered high tier, he would go down from a few hits from either Orion or Supes, probably faster against Orion since he doesn't hold back as much as Supes does "
a bloodlusted, high confidence Gladiator and how his own against Orion and maybe even Supes, I'm not saying its that epic type of fight but he's not going down like a punk.

with it being 6 on7 CA are at a disadvantage from the start.
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Average Bear
@SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

But I think Quasar would fight Lobo and BFR him to another dimension. Maybe the negative zone?   Then the Cosmic Avengers will take down the rest.  Nova will take out firestar   SS will have to fight MM and this battle will be intense. But with the power of Cosmic and SS upgrade he will take MM down. Gladiator will fight Superman but won't be able to win and will lose. SS will have to step in and finish Supes off.  Beta Ray Bill can take down Guy Gardner (that is him right there in his alien form am I right?) "
There is no BFR in this fight. I very highly doubt that Guy will lose to Beta Ray Bill. Superman would demolish Gladiator. I'm not sure about Surfer vs MM. I think Surfer might be able to edge out a win, but honestly I think it could go either way. 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Average Bear said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

But I think Quasar would fight Lobo and BFR him to another dimension. Maybe the negative zone?   Then the Cosmic Avengers will take down the rest.  Nova will take out firestar   SS will have to fight MM and this battle will be intense. But with the power of Cosmic and SS upgrade he will take MM down. Gladiator will fight Superman but won't be able to win and will lose. SS will have to step in and finish Supes off.  Beta Ray Bill can take down Guy Gardner (that is him right there in his alien form am I right?) "
There is no BFR in this fight. I very highly doubt that Guy will lose to Beta Ray Bill. Superman would demolish Gladiator. I'm not sure about Surfer vs MM. I think Surfer might be able to edge out a win, but honestly I think it could go either way.  "

Lobo would bring down ronan with little troube while quasar deals with starfire
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
JLA.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d
@OmegaTheDestroyer:

Well if I changed the threads rules, I would have added a very experienced Captain universe user and give Nova full strength like you said.

If it is 6 v 7 I think it can go either way. 

Someone argued that Superman could quickly kill a few of the other members, but the same can be said with SS killing Guy and Firestar right at the start. It's not going to happen like that and it wont' be written like that/

Superman's not going to charge in without being met by someone that is fast as him, SS or a full powered Nova (If Nova gets his complete full set of powers).
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#29  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@SlimJ87D said:
" Cosmic Avengers, no problem. "