@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@uchiha454 said:

@lol said:
@uchiha454 said:

Im pretty sure spectre can at the very least stalemate living tribunal their powers are virtually equal am I missing something in the terms of their feats if so what are they

Reasons like this is why comic vine is also named troll home

Doesn't everyone say Spectre is the DC counterpart to LT?

Yes but that not means they are equal in power and i expect you dont buy vaeternus bs he never accept a dc character loses and if you wish know why i call bs pm me

Im thinking im talking with a non-biased person right?

@rijehu said:

Spectre is close to LT in power, but not equal. Superman is kind of a non factor here. Spectre can put up a great fight against LT and if he utilizes his unbound power, and doesn't jobb, he can actually win, but LT takes it most likely. Not easy at all though.

Spectre isnt close to LT in power and CA Sups>Spectre

I feel that he is. I do think Spectre could take on LT, and if it wasn't for PIS, I think he could win. I explained my reasons earlier in my comic vine experience, so I will just post them below lol.

"Honestly, taking out feats, I think the Spectre and LT are meant to be equal in abilities, but not execution. They can both do whatever they want basically, but how much of it they can do is where the difference is. LT wins against Spectre because he has no limitations placed on him by TOAA unlike the Spectre. People need to realize, Spectre does not need backing by TP because he is the embodiment of God's wrath. He is however, constantly depowered or limited by TP because of the sheer power he possesses. I read once that Spectre's wrathful power easily corrupts him and he could go on a rampage that tears apart DC. This could indicate why he is always being contained, whereas LT is not in danger of "losing his marbles" with the power he possesses.

Now, as far as duties, It kind of makes sense since LT is the "Balance-keeping Judge" of the multiverse or Omniverse (correct me if I am wrong) so the LT's power, while granted by TOAA, solely belongs and is controlled by LT. He is designed to be neutral until an event causes him to interact. Because he knows his power, he has no need for a connection with TOAA because his power and him are one in the same. He is nigh-omnipotent with only TOAA as his superior...mostly.

Then you have Spectre, who is my favorite actually. He is designed to pass God's judgment of vengeance on mortals. His task is a bit more narrow then LT's because whereas LT judges all of the verse, Spectre is usually only tasked with mortal affairs. His main power is focused on the judgment of people, who are far less complex than Abstracts and entities. Because he is the embodiment of God's destruction, he can basically destroy whatever and whoever he pleases. which can even extend to abstracts. God's anger is not something to be simply pushed aside. And I'm not getting biblical, God of the DC is who I'm talking about, not God of all creation. But anyway, because of the Spectre's pure wrathful nature and power, he is seemingly always being depowered and humbled by TP as a means to keep him in check. I feel that this is the main difference between him and LT. The Spectre's embodiment by definition, is unstable because he is God's wrath, God's anger. The LT's power is more honed, because he is a balancing force.

So, even though both have similar jobs, they are working for two different companies. Both are nigh omnipotent aspects of their creators. Both have the authority to pass Judgement. However, LT has TOAA who granted LT 100% of his power contract, whereas TP seems to give the Spectre 50% most of the time, and that is me being generous.

An unbound Spectre, with no limitations, would either stalemate LT, or give him a heck of a battle, and possibly beat him, but because of LT's stability and order, and Spectre's PIS inconsistency, he defeats Spectre, who would lose to an ant bite if TP had a say so. The Spectre that fought Michael would definitely shake LT up.

1. The Presence isnt omnipotent like TOAA. Primal Monitor is

This is constantly a debate. The Presence = TOAA because they both are the Supreme beings of their creation. The Primal Monitor represents the writers, just as TOAA does, but that does not mean TP is any less powerful in the comic verse. Unlike Marvel, DC decided not to reference themselves or constantly make appearances like TOAA did. However, the writers of DC (Monitor) granted the Presence just as much power as TOAA displays in Marvel so as far as I'm concerned, they are still equal, doesn't matter how they became as such. You have a being who represents the writers (TOAA) vs a being who embodies the authority of the writers (TP) in it's universe, from the actual writers themselves (Monitor).

I love how DC and Marvel have many omnipotents and supreme beings TOAA, Beyonder,IB,Primal Monitor, Presence, GEB, Elaine Belloc, Lucifer+Michael=Presence lol

Thats just the way the writers are I suppose...

I say cmon guys clear it

2. Unbound Spectre isnt his most powerfull form

But he had the best feat of taking on Michael, which is why I used him.

He still gets stomped so i not see how this spectre alone beat LT

Because of his potential. Nobody else in DC could stand in the same ring as the Archangels so the fact that Michael stated that Spectre was formidable is actually a good feat. Without the Presence limiting him, Spectre's raw power is enough to give LT a run.

3. Michael stomp spectre ever

I mean he is MICHAEL DEMIURGOS, of course he stomps lol

Man you are overrated MD he is powerfull but not on the level you say

Nah, he is just that powerful. God created two sons, one with his power (Mike) and one with his will (Lucy). Michael Demiurgos IS the power that created the DC Multiverse. His power is literally that of the Presence in that it is infinite and absolute. He brought DC out of Nothing and Lucifer shaped that power. Technically speaking, his demiurgic power is the reason the DCU even exists. Out of all of DC existence, only God is holds more raw power than him. Much like LT, he is only second to his creator.

#152 Edited by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@lol:

@mikep12 said:

LT has no power in DC he dies

Say the guy who is always trolling

#153 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: since when I don't troll LT only has power over marvel not DC so this is kind of a stomp

#154 Posted by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@uchiha454 said:

@lol said:
@uchiha454 said:

Im pretty sure spectre can at the very least stalemate living tribunal their powers are virtually equal am I missing something in the terms of their feats if so what are they

Yes but that not means they are equal in power and i expect you dont buy vaeternus bs he never accept a dc character loses and if you wish know why i call bs pm me

@rijehu said:

Spectre is close to LT in power, but not equal. Superman is kind of a non factor here. Spectre can put up a great fight against LT and if he utilizes his unbound power, and doesn't jobb, he can actually win, but LT takes it most likely. Not easy at all though.

I feel that he is. I do think Spectre could take on LT, and if it wasn't for PIS, I think he could win. I explained my reasons earlier in my comic vine experience, so I will just post them below lol.

"Honestly, taking out feats, I think the Spectre and LT are meant to be equal in abilities, but not execution. They can both do whatever they want basically, but how much of it they can do is where the difference is. LT wins against Spectre because he has no limitations placed on him by TOAA unlike the Spectre. People need to realize, Spectre does not need backing by TP because he is the embodiment of God's wrath. He is however, constantly depowered or limited by TP because of the sheer power he possesses. I read once that Spectre's wrathful power easily corrupts him and he could go on a rampage that tears apart DC. This could indicate why he is always being contained, whereas LT is not in danger of "losing his marbles" with the power he possesses.

Now, as far as duties, It kind of makes sense since LT is the "Balance-keeping Judge" of the multiverse or Omniverse (correct me if I am wrong) so the LT's power, while granted by TOAA, solely belongs and is controlled by LT. He is designed to be neutral until an event causes him to interact. Because he knows his power, he has no need for a connection with TOAA because his power and him are one in the same. He is nigh-omnipotent with only TOAA as his superior...mostly.

Then you have Spectre, who is my favorite actually. He is designed to pass God's judgment of vengeance on mortals. His task is a bit more narrow then LT's because whereas LT judges all of the verse, Spectre is usually only tasked with mortal affairs. His main power is focused on the judgment of people, who are far less complex than Abstracts and entities. Because he is the embodiment of God's destruction, he can basically destroy whatever and whoever he pleases. which can even extend to abstracts. God's anger is not something to be simply pushed aside. And I'm not getting biblical, God of the DC is who I'm talking about, not God of all creation. But anyway, because of the Spectre's pure wrathful nature and power, he is seemingly always being depowered and humbled by TP as a means to keep him in check. I feel that this is the main difference between him and LT. The Spectre's embodiment by definition, is unstable because he is God's wrath, God's anger. The LT's power is more honed, because he is a balancing force.

So, even though both have similar jobs, they are working for two different companies. Both are nigh omnipotent aspects of their creators. Both have the authority to pass Judgement. However, LT has TOAA who granted LT 100% of his power contract, whereas TP seems to give the Spectre 50% most of the time, and that is me being generous.

An unbound Spectre, with no limitations, would either stalemate LT, or give him a heck of a battle, and possibly beat him, but because of LT's stability and order, and Spectre's PIS inconsistency, he defeats Spectre, who would lose to an ant bite if TP had a say so. The Spectre that fought Michael would definitely shake LT up.

This is constantly a debate. The Presence = TOAA because they both are the Supreme beings of their creation. The Primal Monitor represents the writers, just as TOAA does, but that does not mean TP is any less powerful in the comic verse. Unlike Marvel, DC decided not to reference themselves or constantly make appearances like TOAA did. However, the writers of DC (Monitor) granted the Presence just as much power as TOAA displays in Marvel so as far as I'm concerned, they are still equal, doesn't matter how they became as such. You have a being who represents the writers (TOAA) vs a being who embodies the authority of the writers (TP) in it's universe, from the actual writers themselves (Monitor).

I love how DC and Marvel have many omnipotents and supreme beings TOAA, Beyonder,IB,Primal Monitor, Presence, GEB, Elaine Belloc, Lucifer+Michael=Presence lol

I say cmon guys clear it

Because of his potential. Nobody else in DC could stand in the same ring as the Archangels so the fact that Michael stated that Spectre was formidable is actually a good feat. Without the Presence limiting him, Spectre's raw power is enough to give LT a run.

Nah, he is just that powerful. God created two sons, one with his power (Mike) and one with his will (Lucy). Michael Demiurgos IS the power that created the DC Multiverse. His power is literally that of the Presence in that it is infinite and absolute. He brought DC out of Nothing and Lucifer shaped that power. Technically speaking, his demiurgic power is the reason the DCU

even exists. Out of all of DC existence, only God is holds more raw power than him. Much like LT, he is only second to his creator.

Wow great now spectre have the potential to be the new presence same with the potential of many beings to be omnipotents

Lucifer killed Michael i cannot say the same for MD

#155 Posted by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@lol: since when I don't troll LT only has power over marvel not DC so this is kind of a stomp

#156 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: Thanks and remember the stories I tell are true stories

#157 Posted by patrat18 (9758 posts) - - Show Bio

LT.

#158 Posted by Rijehu (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@rijehu said:

@lol said:

@uchiha454 said:

@lol said:
@uchiha454 said:

@rijehu said:

I say cmon guys clear it

Nah, he is just that powerful. God created two sons, one with his power (Mike) and one with his will (Lucy). Michael Demiurgos IS the power that created the DC Multiverse. His power is literally that of the Presence in that it is infinite and absolute. He brought DC out of Nothing and Lucifer shaped that power. Technically speaking, his demiurgic power is the reason the DCU

even exists. Out of all of DC existence, only God is holds more raw power than him. Much like LT, he is only second to his creator.

Wow great now spectre have the potential to be the new presence same with the potential of many beings to be omnipotents

Lucifer killed Michael i cannot say the same for MD

Spectre won't be the New Presence or anyone for that matter. Elaine took his place in that particular Universe but not even she is The Presence. Also, Lucifer killed Michael while he was possessed with Fenris and Lucifer is far more cunning than Maichael which is why Michael lost. He tried to talk to Lucifer...everyone knows how that ends lol. Thanks for the follow btw.

#159 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#160 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: that logic really can't hold since no charecter has power in another universe. Thought Robot has no power of LT. We put them in a enviroment when they can affect each other in which LT Wins

#161 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: LT is powered by TOAA but he doesn't exist in DC wasn't thought robot and specter mean't to protect the dc multiverse how are they suppose to lose in that environment

#162 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Because they are facing a higher power. If he is in DC it is assumed he can actually fight them. He does have power the stems from himself

#163 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: ok but even then how much power he definitely not beating specter in the DC universe and he's not blinking it out of existence ether Ellan won't allow it

#164 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: by that logic LT won't let Eternity be blinked out of existance. Just because it is in DCU does not mean Ellane will intervene or Prescence (lets be honest they don't care they are really sucky gods). Also spectre would have to absorb magic for years to be at LT level.

#165 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: or he can just use use the logoz and technically speaking even tho hr did it badly CA can still adapt and lol sucky gods except doesn't toaa= jack kirby who created orion my fav superhero also you mind checking out my dc new52 vs marvel now character battles

#166 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: to be honest even against big threats he does not use the Logoz. Besides I looked at stuff for logoz did not impress me at all. As for Thought Robots adapting. Yes he did adapt but slowley and against a weaker foe. He got stronger to counter Mandrakk but he could not adapt past his beams in time to save himself from being broken beyond repair to even the best beings. Thought Robot is a DC Multiverse level charecter meaning only 52 universe

#167 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: yeah but it depends on who's logic you use I tend to use dc's

#168 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: well according to DC to omnipotent beings can combine to create an even more powerful being. According to dc a guy can put on glass and hide his identity and even when he takes them off people still can't tell even tho he can be hit by a car and go without injury in public without question. Trust me there's a lot wrong with dc logic and that's why I like it

#170 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Even still the logoz was not very impresive. If spectre used the full Logoz and drained a ton of magic pre fight he could stlaemate LT IMO. But that is not the case here. I already made my problems with TR

#171 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: i'd say spectre with given circumstances could stalemate but not here. TR Is irelevent to me

#173 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: well this is kind of unfair specter can do anything on a omniversal scale and turns out it does exist but dc simply calls it a multiverse

#174 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: So far we don't know the full power of the Logoz. I remember that Lucifer was able to mess with it and I put him equal to or less than LT.

#175 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: I thought lucifer was already equal to LT and helped create the dc omniverse

#176 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: It's complicated. He shaped energy into an actualy universe but because of shiznet with IG I put him slighty below Lt.

#177 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: yeah I'm not a fan of current lucy new52 shouldn't had effected him but hopefully we findout he's lying and he's just trying to make a reputation for himself in this new multiverse

#178 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: will see. The original blonde Lucifer better come back

#179 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, this topic again.

#181 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: Well it is some bull since he is in the void at the end and somehow he was effected by pandora.

#182 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: I'm done but thanks for the little chat we had but could I ask once more could you checkout my DC new52 vs marvel now thread

#184 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Oh look, this topic again.

Yup

After a while I have to look twice at the title since there's so many of these now.

@mikep12 said:

@bronze_surfer: I'm done but thanks for the little chat we had but could I ask once more could you checkout my DC new52 vs marvel now thread

I wonder when we'll see Prime One Mill in New 52, looking forward to that if they do a JL One Million(we have JL 3000) so fingers crossed! lol

#185 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Were runing out of cosmic fights. to be honest Prime one million could be a really cool charecter, if they don't fu*k him up.

#186 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: prime one million when did you hear this sounds like op superman and if you look at my pic you can tell I'm exited

#187 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Yeah, I'd like to see him more fleshed out kind of what they did with Darkseid in New 52 villians month.

#188 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12: No he said he hopes for a JLA One Million Again since their is going to be JLA 3000. If they have Prime One Mill they actually need to give him like a solo issue just so we can sort out what he actually is

#189 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#190 Posted by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

Well until i know who or what killed LT i give this fight to the team

#191 Edited by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: those two are under LT, it doesn't make sense.What ''killed'' LT is beyond him, now this makes sense.....if you guys know something about his death tell me.

#192 Posted by SkyRobo1 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight is in DC Universe then the Team wins - Irregardless of Power levels.

#193 Posted by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyrobo1 said:

If the fight is in DC Universe then the Team wins - Irregardless of Power levels.

#194 Edited by SkyRobo1 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: That's some face palm power there - Now I (Or is it you) don't have a face!!

Also my reason for saying what I said is DC Universe will obviously favor there characters and since this is in their territory I would assume they will get some kind of plot twist that will allow them to match or at least stalemate LT - Heck The Presence could strip LT's powers and he would just be a giant golden guy with 3 faces..

If this were in a neutral universe then LT will definitely stomp though!!!

#195 Posted by KorusDestroyus (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea you guys say LT because "he can erase them" It's not fair if you use the Marvel verse, since Living tribunals powers are powered by that, and U can't use DC either. U gotta go to a different verse, a new made up one, lets just call it "white" and nothing exists there. This goes to pure strength. Since Cosmic armored is bigger than the universe, and Living Tribunal's will can't really help... Cosmic armored would 1 shot the entire universe, and have Spectre die with tribunal.

#196 Posted by lol (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea you guys say LT because "he can erase them" It's not fair if you use the Marvel verse, since Living tribunals powers are powered by that, and U can't use DC either. U gotta go to a different verse, a new made up one, lets just call it "white" and nothing exists there. This goes to pure strength. Since Cosmic armored is bigger than the universe, and Living Tribunal's will can't really help... Cosmic armored would 1 shot the entire universe, and have Spectre die with tribunal.

lol

#197 Edited by Darkgenex (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes fanboys strike again.