• 196 results
#1 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is in DC multiverse. Both sides are VERY bloodlusted. Which side wins?

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

LT erases them from exsistance

#3 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

LT would win against both.

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think LT is powerful enough to erase beings of their caliber.

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

LT FTW

#6 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway IMO it would be close but I think the team would win.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre bloodlusted=LT, I say stalemate.

#8 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#9 Posted by Nefarious (19774 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal is more powerful than they are.

#10 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Definitely powerful enough to erase them.

LT wins this.

#11 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude adding more people against LT doesn't make any difference, he is second only to TOAA

#12 Posted by Funcake (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Would see a prove that LT still at the same power level in

@logy5000 said:

in DC multiverse.

Because I doubt highly that DC would allow somebody from another Company to erase something or someone of their revenue bringer.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30346 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

If you think that, then you shouldn't have made the thread in the first place.

#14 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Doth thou realize the zany nature of thy words?

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

LT 

#16 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre doesn;t equal LT lol. Anyways hmm Stale Mate?

#17 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shuma-Gorath said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Doth thou realize the zany nature of thy words?

haha, this actually made me laught, awesome reply

#18 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

if it was a neutral universe sure LT would win, but on DC he probably has no power...

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20159 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming that he regains his powers in the DC multiverse, Living Tribunal should be able to win.

#20 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is more powerful hi is number 2 in power in marvel universe and number 1 is TOOA

#21 Posted by Pwok21 (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Assuming that he regains his powers in the DC multiverse, Living Tribunal should be able to win.

#22 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

LT is more powerful hi is number 2 in power in marvel universe and number 1 is TOOA

TOAA?

#23 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#24 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@spawn_123 said:

TOAA?

Oopss yeah sorry TOAA XD

#25 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Other stalemate, or LT does the same thing he did to Protege.

#26 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

so what happens if we toss in 1,000,000 lokis with infinity gauntlets?

#27 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Superman, most definately. Spectre, even Michael said he had a purpose for the Presence, so not likely. With that said, Superman, any incarnation, is useless here, which leaves Spectre, and don't think he can do anything to the LT, not sure if the same could be said for Lt?

#28 Posted by dwade (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funcake: jajajaj mr LT prepare yourself to fight with DC LAWYERS LOOOL

#29 Edited by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assman: Actually, CA Superman is above the spectre's level, so if he can't erase spectre than he can't erase CA

#30 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Assman: Actually, CA Superman is above the spectre's level, so if he can't erase spectre than he can't erase CA

Thought robot was destroyed by power of 10 billion suns. Even a solar syatem has capacity of 100 billion stars. he is not even worth solar system level.

holding limbo was just symbolism. he don't have size manupulation powers. also there wasn't any reason for holding it.

Lt will beat spectre easily. and this worthless robot is a non factor. he will be obliterated at the same moment battle begins. spectre may last for a fraction of a second but nothing more.

#31 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger: Lol, are you drunk? A solar system couldn't hold 5 suns. Let alone 10,000,000,000.

#32 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Stupid Idiot!!!!!!!!! Take distance between pluto and sun as radius of solar system . find its volume. and divide it by volume of sun. then come beck again. that figure is > 100 billion.

#33 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger: Why are you insulting me? That's against the rules.

#34 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: If you don't want to get insulted then think before you post.

#35 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger: I'm not the one who needs to think before posting. I'm not the one breaking the rules for such pointless reasons.

#36 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean to say you should at least read a science book before you come up with that type of thing.

#37 Posted by Deadgod (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

@logy5000 said:

Thought robot was destroyed by power of 10 billion suns. Even a solar syatem has capacity of 100 billion stars. he is not even worth solar system level.

holding limbo was just symbolism. he don't have size manupulation powers. also there wasn't any reason for holding it.

Lt will beat spectre easily. and this worthless robot is a non factor. he will be obliterated at the same moment battle begins. spectre may last for a fraction of a second but nothing more.

as i said in another thread 10 billion suns was a hyperbole btw on the same scan it was also stated Mandarak attacked him with the power of 52 universe didn't it? so won't that mean he survived a attack that could destroyed 52 universe? & him holding limbo wasn't just a symbolism , he was in monitor's dimension , monitor themselves have weapons bigger as a galaxy & exist outside of the multiverse in a dimension beyond in which all characters exist & for Thought Robot multiverse was a just broken piece of puzzle & Thought Robot didn't really held the limbo on his finger (he could also have size manipulation powers since he was the ultimate weapon of monitors & was made to counter & adapt to any threat ?but we only go by what happened on panel) but did had a reason for it , he himself stated that he was in a dimension from which limbo looks so small that he can touch & fit on his finger which should give you the idea of what scale he was operating on

#38 Edited by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

@logy5000: Stupid Idiot!!!!!!!!! Take distance between pluto and sun as radius of solar system . find its volume. and divide it by volume of sun. then come beck again. that figure is > 100 billion.

What are you talking about? How does Solar System being bigger than a sun has any relevance. Solar system has 1 star, some have binary, followed by planets. Thats at most 2 suns.

#39 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal is basically God in the Marvel Universe, while The One Above All is something more than that. It's the writer and with that the most powerful being in all of comics. Spectre serves God and Cosmic Armor Superman is something that is supposed to find a way to defeat cosmic threats, no matter how powerful they are, but I don't think that he is supposed to be able to defeat God, since God is absolute. Therefore Living Tribunal it is.

#40 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod said:

@Driger said:

@logy5000 said:

as i said in another thread 10 billion suns was a hyperbole btw on the same scan it was also stated Mandarak attacked him with the power of 52 universe didn't it? so won't that mean he survived a attack that could destroyed 52 universe? & him holding limbo wasn't just a symbolism , he was in monitor's dimension , monitor themselves have weapons bigger as a galaxy & exist outside of the multiverse in a dimension beyond in which all characters exist & for Thought Robot multiverse was a just broken piece of puzzle & Thought Robot didn't really held the limbo on his finger (he could also have size manipulation powers since he was the ultimate weapon of monitors & was made to counter & adapt to any threat ?but we only go by what happened on panel) but did had a reason for it , he himself stated that he was in a dimension from which limbo looks so small that he can touch & fit on his finger which should give you the idea of what scale he was operating on

There are two possibilities.

1. mandrak attack him by power of 10 billion suns. mandrak attack him by power of 52 universes. On combining them we get conclusion that dc's 52 universe have only 10 billion suns. and it is a very weak verse. marvel galaxy > dc multiverse. as said by 3 posters on the same thread you are talking about.

2. 52 universe was just hyperbole. mandrak attacked him by 10 billion suns only.

If his defence is so weak then doesn't matter weather he is capable of holding limbo. Odin is more than enough for him leave alone Entities like Phoenix and Lt.

@Killemall said:

@Driger said:

What are you talking about? How does Solar System being bigger than a sun has any relevance. Solar system has 1 star, some have binary, followed by planets. Thats at most 2 suns.

nope. I mean that solar system sized boom > power 100 billion stars. I never said that it have those many stars

#41 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

The duo stomp hard, because if it's in DC LT will lose his powers as they are born of TOAA who isn't present in DC. The whole point of LT is that he's like the judge of the Marvel Verse which obviously won't apply here. If it were in Marvel he would stomp though.

#42 Edited by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

nope. I mean that solar system sized boom > power 100 billion stars. I never said that it have those many stars

I am asking you something completely different, how is a comparision between power of a billion suns and a solar system even remotely accurate, when almost everytime a stars dies and goes supernova, a solar system is blown to bits. So yeah one sun/ star, does produce a solar system sized boom.

Its like saying MJJ in small, Blob in terms of volume is at least 10 x his size, therefore in terms of powers Blob >>>>> MJJ.

Also no you cant put in 100 billion stars within the space of our solar system, not because it has insufficient size but because of Kepler's law.

#43 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Driger said:

I am asking you something completely different, how is a comparision between power of a billion suns and a solar system even remotely accurate, when almost everytime a stars dies and goes supernova, a solar system is blown to bits. So yeah one sun/ star, does produce a solar system sized boom.

Its like saying MJJ in small, Blob in terms of volume is at least 10 x his size, therefore in terms of powers Blob >>>>> MJJ.

Also no you cant put in 100 billion stars within the space of our solar system, not because it has insufficient size but because of Kepler's law.

Average size stars doesnot go supernova. those are largest stars.

mandrak attacked him by power of suns not supernovas.

even if you don't consider that argument then simply take a galaxy. It have more than trillion stars. odin is galaxy buster. he can kill robot easily leave alone entities like phoenix and Lt.

@SSJLozza said:

The duo stomp hard, because if it's in DC LT will lose his powers as they are born of TOAA who isn't present in DC. The whole point of LT is that he's like the judge of the Marvel Verse which obviously won't apply here. If it were in Marvel he would stomp though.

If this happens at nutral verse then Lt stomps.

#44 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

Average size stars doesnot go supernova. those are largest stars.

Every star dies, some go out a huge supernova, some go out becoming a red giant then white dwarf, much like our sun. Both the process nearly annihilates the entire solar system.

mandrak attacked him by power of suns not supernovas.

Firstly he attacked him with a power as the blood of 52 universe , then the next he says power of 10 billion suns.

Power of a sun could be power when the sun explodes, its not like he hit him with 10 billions actual suns.

However addressing part to me is redundant, i see no reason how either of them would stand up to Living Tribunal.

even if you don't consider that argument then simply take a galaxy. It have more than trillion stars. odin is galaxy buster. he can kill robot easily leave alone entities like phoenix and Lt.

Living Tribunal could beat him, Phoenix no so much, and all you had in the other thread was a bunch of your own theories backed by nothing on the comics as well.

Furthermore, all you are trying here is to low ball Cosmic Armor, who clearly overpower Mandrakk in the story arc. I can do the same. Phoenix avatar as well the the force was nearly killed by planetary EMP, Superman tanked a blast from the power of trillion suns tell me which one is more impressive? So what Superman tanked is at the very list many many trillion times more powerful than what killed Jean and shattered force into a billion pieces, how come you choose to ignore that part?

Spectre has absorbed entire universe into his being, has physically held 2 universe apart, yet he gets beaten and drained by Mandrakk who is then overpowered by Cosmic Armor.

#45 Edited by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: There is a wide difference between nearly kill and totly kill. all superheros nearly die while facing almost all their opponents but never totally.

By the way phoenix can't be killed permanently. It will resurrect it self.(I hope you know about phoenix's myth.)

mandrak attack him by 52 universe power . mandrak attack him by 10 billion sun. and there was only 1 attack.

combining them we have only 10 billion suns in dc multiverse. galaxy(trillion stars) > that multiverse.

odin will destroy thought robot.

spectre got beaten by mandrak must be PIS like protege got defeated by scathan.

#46 Edited by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

@Killemall: There is a wide difference between nearly kill and totly kill. all superheros nearly die while facing almost all their opponents but never totally.

Yes there is and the difference being, after being attacked by the planetary EMP Jean actually died , immeditely. The force was shattered into a billion peices and had to go into hibernation for a 100 years to recover from that.

While when Cosmic Armor was attacked by a power of billion suns, it got up , and fought as well as beat Mandrakk, so yeah big difference.

By the way phoenix can't be killed permanently. It will resurrect it self.(I hope you know about phoenix's myth.)

Yes because Phoenix myth is totally applicable to comics. You know what else, Zeus was omnipotent, so is Vishnu, and not marvel hierarchy of omnipotent by true omnipotent, so with that in mind Zeus and Vishnu 2 mere skyfathers should be leagues and bounds more powerful than mere Phoenix.

Also not being killed is inconsequential, when you can be beaten, and shattered into many pieces. Heck Thor even weakened Phoenix with but one strike from his hammer, to a point Phoenix was temporarily knocked out, and had to devour a planet to face him. Double standard dont help your case, nor does hanging on to myths. :)

mandrak attack him by 52 universe power . mandrak attack him by 10 billion sun. and there was only 1 attack.

Yes because that totally makes sense. Funny part is you still pretend not to be Sinber.

Furthermore, those were 2 different sentences, there is a full stop in between.

combining them we have only 10 billion suns in dc multiverse. galaxy(trillion stars) > that multiverse.

A conclusion that makes sense to you and you alone.

Thats just what you think, inconsequential to anyone else, after all you are neither the marvel writer nor in-charge of those issues. Funny part is Tom Breevroot, the Senior Vice President of Marvel comics said Odin > The Phoenix Force so yeah.

Yes Spectre being beaten by Mandrakk is PIS, so is the Monitor saying Mandrakk will destroy the multiverse, so is the comics saying Mandrakk actually feeds on the entire multiverse and physically pushed back 52 universe, all PIS because you say so, i guess.

Protege getting defeated by Scanthan isnt a PIS, after all the bio as well as issue confirmed Scanthan was indeed above Living Tribunal.

#47 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Driger said:

Yes there is and the difference being, after being attacked by the planetary EMP Jean actually died , immeditely. The force was shattered into a billion peices and had to go into hibernation for a 100 years to recover from that.

While when Cosmic Armor was attacked by a power of billion suns, it got up , and fought as well as beat Mandrakk, so yeah big difference.

Yes because Phoenix myth is totally applicable to comics. You know what else, Zeus was omnipotent, so is Vishnu, and not marvel hierarchy of omnipotent by true omnipotent, so with that in mind Zeus and Vishnu 2 mere skyfathers should be leagues and bounds more powerful than mere Phoenix.

Also not being killed is inconsequential, when you can be beaten, and shattered into many pieces. Heck Thor even weakened Phoenix with but one strike from his hammer, to a point Phoenix was temporarily knocked out, and had to devour a planet to face him. Double standard dont help your case, nor does hanging on to myths. :)

Yes because that totally makes sense. Funny part is you still pretend not to be Sinber.

Furthermore, those were 2 different sentences, there is a full stop in between.

A conclusion that makes sense to you and you alone.

Thats just what you think, inconsequential to anyone else, after all you are neither the marvel writer nor in-charge of those issues. Funny part is Tom Breevroot, the Senior Vice President of Marvel comics said Odin > The Phoenix Force so yeah.

Yes Spectre being beaten by Mandrakk is PIS, so is the Monitor saying Mandrakk will destroy the multiverse, so is the comics saying Mandrakk actually feeds on the entire multiverse and physically pushed back 52 universe, all PIS because you say so, i guess.

Protege getting defeated by Scanthan isnt a PIS, after all the bio as well as issue confirmed Scanthan was indeed above Living Tribunal.

So my points don't make any sense to you at all. so I don't bother to convince you. think whatever you want.

But still there is 1 thing I think you should know. pre retcon beyonder gave power to phoenix to destroy himself during secret wars 2. now if she had that much power then I don't see any problem for her to destroy anything else in marvel verse except toaa.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

So my points don't make any sense to you at all. so I don't bother to convince you. think whatever you want.

What i think is based on scans and bio, I dont see anything wrong with it. I am not being unresonable either, but you really honestly believe a multiverse, that is made up of 52 different universe will have all but 10 billion stars? I mean come on.

But still there is 1 thing I think you should know. pre retcon beyonder gave power to phoenix to destroy himself during secret wars 2.

Yeah the biggest thing here is, Beyonder gave her a portion of his powers and that is not the Power of Phoenix force itself.

now if she had that much power then I don't see any problem for her to destroy anything else in marvel verse except toaa.

She no longer has the power of Beyonder, in fact she loses that power in the very same issue because the power is too much even for her. Furthermore, she never even came close to defeating or destroying the beyonder, who only made him his equal.

Beyonder is leagues and bounds more powerful than even Living Tribunal, and only in the other thread you clearly agreed you believe LT > Phoenix, now you are arguing Phoenix = Beyonder, not including what that would do to Phoenix's power?

#49 Edited by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: yes those are not powers of phoenix by going through that logic thought's robot's power were not of himself. they were given by monitors. he don't posses anything so he is automaticaly defeated. also hotu thanos don't have any special powers of himself. they were powers of toaa. so hotu thanos should be treated nothing more than normal thanos.

that time phoenix defeated beyonder by a single attack. and who knows weather they were a part of beyonder's power oR all of it. though he didn't die because he was a god but still defeated. that proves phoenix > beyonder. and in my opinion LT > beyonder too. (I don't want to debate on that topic in this thread)

show me where it is written that "phoenix lost beyonder's power"

#50 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Driger said:

@Killemall: yes those are not powers of phoenix by going through that logic thought's robot's power were not of himself.

If you knew it was not Phoenix powers , why bring it up in a Phoenix.

Furthermore, Thought Robot's power was it own, Thought Robot was created to be the ultimate defender of the multiverse, no one channeled anything in it, it did what it was made to do.

they were given by monitors.

No they were not. Nixton created the robot as a final defense.

he don't posses anything so he is automaticaly defeated.

Yeah he does.

Thats like saying Phoenix power was created in the big bang, without the big bang there would be no Phoenix and hence she has NO powers.

also hotu thanos don't have any special powers of himself. they were powers of toaa. so hotu thanos should be treated nothing more than normal thanos.

Do you even read your own argument anymore?

HOTU is a nexus to the power of one to whom nothing is impossible. Thats what it is. HOTU of course on its own accord cant fight, it doesnt have legs, it doesnt have sentience. It however allows people to tap into the power of TOAA.

that time phoenix defeated beyonder by a single attack.

Phoenix NEVER defeated Beyonder, never. What are you talking about?

and who knows weather they were a part of beyonder's power oR all of it.

We know its the power of the Beyonder because it is clearly written to be so, and Beyonder later comes back to reclaim his own powers.

. though he didn't die because he was a god but still defeated.

Problem being he was never defeated or even close :)

that proves phoenix > beyonder.

No it is NOT.

and in my opinion LT > beyonder too. (I don't want to debate on that topic in this thread)

And no LT isnt. That was made clear in the issue, further backed by bio, as well as Jim Shooters interview published in Marvel Age. Its not even remotely debatable.

show me where it is written that "phoenix lost beyonder's power"

Now i am beginning to think you have not even read the series in question and going totally by hearsay.

Read the scan below:

Second scan in particular and tell me thats now Beyonder asking his powers back and Rachel giving it back to him?

I mean come on.