Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cooler in his final form.

Cell just after his final transformation is completed.

Fight on New Vegeta.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Meta Cooler would be more fair.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROFL, seriously? Cell lolwtfstomps Cooler into the dirt

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya....Cell takes this rather easy. Cooler in his 3rd form was a match for base Goku, transformed and was beating him up until Goku went SSJ and couldn't even harm Goku. Whereas Cell was able to fight toe to toe with a far more powerful FMSSJ Goku.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell stomps. You know, just a thought that might be a little off-topic, DBZ threads if they are in their relative universe isn't as much fun because DBZ is a universe in which it's based off of progression. Like my SSJ Bardock vs SSJ Goku thread. Goku's base form was much stronger so automatically he wins. So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

Whatever. Don't take my word for it. Just a thought.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

The Toriyama Law of Linearity... :D

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Cell stomps. You know, just a thought that might be a little off-topic, DBZ threads if they are in their relative universe isn't as much fun because DBZ is a universe in which it's based off of progression. Like my SSJ Bardock vs SSJ Goku thread. Goku's base form was much stronger so automatically he wins. So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Exactly why I want DBZ vs not DBZ back on the vine.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This post is just awesome.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: Yep. That's why DBZ is so much more different than for example, Superman. Because Superman's comics are not ones based on progression. Sure, he potentially gets stronger over time, but it's much more clearly shown in DBZ. New villain, stronger than the last, new power up to defeat said villain, it's kind of like that, but with twists and turns along the way.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THC

It's actually really easy to make fair battles, people on comicvine just don't understand how truly powerful DBZ characters are.

for example off the top of my head

Tien vs. Piccolo [Android saga]

Tien vs. Piccolo [Saiyan saga]

Vegeta vs. Tien, Piccolo and Yamcha [post-Namek saga]

Vegeta SSJ1 vs. Goku SSJ1 (no heart virus) [before fighting Androids 19 and 20]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should get this locked. At least I can learn from this mistake.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THC

Well, it should be locked because it's a mismatch, but it isn't too shabby of a battle to imagine.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan said:

Broly and Meta Cooler are the exceptions.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cooler's final transformation had a difficult time phasing a recently turned Super Saiyan Goku. Despite that, Cooler lasted less than Frieza (of course, being a movie), even considering his statement that he could generate energy faster (a la Super Death Ball). There is no way Cooler could beat Cell.

A better fight would be Tienshinhan (post Frieza Saga) vs Cooler.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

meta cooler is a much better match up although cell would just blow up the planet unlike goku