#1 Edited by Racob7 (5411 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooler in his final form.

Cell just after his final transformation is completed.

Fight on New Vegeta.

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12058 posts) - - Show Bio

Meta Cooler would be more fair.

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL, seriously? Cell lolwtfstomps Cooler into the dirt

#4 Posted by Wolfrazer (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya....Cell takes this rather easy. Cooler in his 3rd form was a match for base Goku, transformed and was beating him up until Goku went SSJ and couldn't even harm Goku. Whereas Cell was able to fight toe to toe with a far more powerful FMSSJ Goku.

#5 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell stomps. You know, just a thought that might be a little off-topic, DBZ threads if they are in their relative universe isn't as much fun because DBZ is a universe in which it's based off of progression. Like my SSJ Bardock vs SSJ Goku thread. Goku's base form was much stronger so automatically he wins. So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

Whatever. Don't take my word for it. Just a thought.

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

The Toriyama Law of Linearity... :D

#7 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell stomps. You know, just a thought that might be a little off-topic, DBZ threads if they are in their relative universe isn't as much fun because DBZ is a universe in which it's based off of progression. Like my SSJ Bardock vs SSJ Goku thread. Goku's base form was much stronger so automatically he wins. So comparing one villain to the other, or one hero to the other, is rather useless, because akin to the storyline, Villain A will be weaker than Villain B if said Villain B is in a later story arc.

#8 Posted by Racob7 (5411 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Exactly why I want DBZ vs not DBZ back on the vine.

#9 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

This post is just awesome.

#10 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Yep. That's why DBZ is so much more different than for example, Superman. Because Superman's comics are not ones based on progression. Sure, he potentially gets stronger over time, but it's much more clearly shown in DBZ. New villain, stronger than the last, new power up to defeat said villain, it's kind of like that, but with twists and turns along the way.

#11 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

It's actually really easy to make fair battles, people on comicvine just don't understand how truly powerful DBZ characters are.

for example off the top of my head

Tien vs. Piccolo [Android saga]

Tien vs. Piccolo [Saiyan saga]

Vegeta vs. Tien, Piccolo and Yamcha [post-Namek saga]

Vegeta SSJ1 vs. Goku SSJ1 (no heart virus) [before fighting Androids 19 and 20]

#12 Edited by Racob7 (5411 posts) - - Show Bio

I should get this locked. At least I can learn from this mistake.

#13 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it should be locked because it's a mismatch, but it isn't too shabby of a battle to imagine.

#14 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan said:

Broly and Meta Cooler are the exceptions.

#15 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooler's final transformation had a difficult time phasing a recently turned Super Saiyan Goku. Despite that, Cooler lasted less than Frieza (of course, being a movie), even considering his statement that he could generate energy faster (a la Super Death Ball). There is no way Cooler could beat Cell.

A better fight would be Tienshinhan (post Frieza Saga) vs Cooler.

#16 Posted by Jgames (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

meta cooler is a much better match up although cell would just blow up the planet unlike goku