Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Purple Man, Daken & Regan Wyngarde

vs

Wolverine, Cyclops & Captain American

Morals on, random encounter, current/latest versions, fighting in empty Times Square.

Victory via KO/Death

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Floopay

Controllers have this. Purple Man and Daken have powerful Pheromones that could take Captain and Cyclops out of this battle very quickly. Daken and Wolverine are a good match, but Wolverine has his adamantium claws. However, he's going against Regan's illusions, and Daken's skill. I'm definitely going to say Controllers for this one. Not to mention that's assuming Cyke and Captain aren't turned against Wolverine and then against each other....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 2

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

Controllers have this. Purple Man and Daken have powerful Pheromones that could take Captain and Cyclops out of this battle very quickly. Daken and Wolverine are a good match, but Wolverine has his adamantium claws. However, he's going against Regan's illusions, and Daken's skill. I'm definitely going to say Controllers for this one. Not to mention that's assuming Cyke and Captain aren't turned against Wolverine and then against each other....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hmm......do you think Purple Man or Daken could overcome Cap's nearly PIS levels of Willpower?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hmm......do you think Purple Man or Daken could overcome Cap's nearly PIS levels of Willpower?

Daken's overcame Skaar. And I don't think Cap has any resistance towards telepathy. I've never read much Captain America, but I would be willing to put my money on the idea that he's been mind controlled before....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA

@OneVision_OnePurpose: thats where lady mastermind comes into play

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Daken's overcame Skaar. And I don't think Cap has any resistance towards telepathy. I've never read much Captain America, but I would be willing to put my money on the idea that he's been mind controlled before....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know wiki's aren't usually a relevant source of information here, but Marvel Database is usually well quite accurate, especially among the more popular characters. I don't know if it gives examples but it states he can resist most forms of mind control.