gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

On April 14, 2015, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is releasing Teen Titans Go!: Appetite for Disruption, Season 2, Part 1 on DVD. The two-disc set will have a retail price of $19.97 and will contain 26 11-minute episodes.

1. Mr. Butt
  2. Man Person
  3. Pirates
  4. I See You
  5. Brian
  6. Nature
  7. Salty Codgers
  8. Knowledge
  9. Love Monsters
  10. Baby Hands
  11. Caramel Apples
  12. Halloween
  13. Sandwich Thief

1. Money Grandma
  2. Friendship
  3. Vegetables
  4. The Mask
  5. Slumber Party
  6. Serious Business
  7. Thanksgiving
  8. Boys vs. Girls
  9. Body Adventure
  10. Road Trip
  11. The Best Robin
  12. Mouth Hole
  13. Hot Garbage

We have five copies of the DVD to give away (to U.S. citizens, sorry). There's a couple ways you can win.

First, watch this video:

Next, think about each member. We know that heroes often fight heroes. If the Teen Titans had to fight each other, who would win? Comment below. You can even pair off characters to describe who would win and why. Don't just type a character's name. Give some reasoning. Winners will be chosen at random, provided you give the response some thought.

The contest will end Monday, April 13, at noon PST.

Here's the official stuff:

Eligibility: Comic Vine Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of CBS Interactive, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of a Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

Sponsor: The Giveaways are sponsored by Comic Vine, 235 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ("Sponsor").

Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Giveaway Entities may have developed or may in the future develop ideas that may be similar to entrant's submission, that any such similarity shall be coincidental, and that entrant shall have no rights whatsoever in or to, and the Giveaway Entities shall have no obligation to entrant for the Giveaway Entities' use of, any such ideas.

Entry Period: The start and end times/dates (the "Entry Period") are located on the applicable Giveaway page.

Giveaway Entry/Submission: Follow the directions on the applicable Giveaway page in order to submit an entry. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.

Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via private message and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification p.m., the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.

Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.

Prize(s): The prize(s) are located on the applicable Giveaway page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.

General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.

Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's use of Winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).

We also have another five copies to give away via Twitter. Again, U.S. citizens only. Details HERE.

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why are you making us enter to win sh!t?

luciusfox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin! His wits, the way he is trained and how he plays off the weakness and strengths of his foes, both good and bad, helps him to be versatile in the field.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle?

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sentryman555

I feel like Raven would win this. I think she's the second most powerful titan in the group after Starfire but her powers are more versatile. And, only going off of the teen titans cartoon, Raven seems to be the better strategist. Arguments could be made for the other titans but I think it would come down to Raven and Starfire with Raven pulling out the win.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

First of all, as usual when we let them (heroes and villains) fight each other, one could probably make a strong case for each and every one of them. It always depends on the situation and certainly one's bias. Having said this....

Raven would win because she's the only one who can think (straight)!

Beast Boy is just a baby really. Robin is overestimating his own cleverness. Cyborg is cool but gets distracted easily which counts for all the boys by the way. Just get them some pizzas and they will stop fighting. Well, they would actually start fighting over that pizza and the best slice of it immediately. Point is, they're lacking focus. Leaves us with the two ladies and with all due respect they are the most powerful anyway, and I'd say Raven has the edge because of her telekinesis and magic. Anyhow, one of the ladies would win definitely... especially if they first decide to battle the boys together. Starfire's combat abilities combined with Raven's powers. Say goodbye to the boys!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: We're talking a Teen Titans member BATTLING another member. I wanted to make sure those that frequent the Battles Forum saw this for a chance to win.

droenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we talking the Titans from Teen Titans Go, or the Titans in the current run on the comic? If it was the Teen Titans Go, I believe Raven would win, since she's got precognition and because of how powerful her telekinetic and telepathic abilities become through her emotions. If we're talking Teen Titans current comic run, Red Robin, since he's got plans the same way Batman has plans to take down the Justice League.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By SaintWildcard

Raven wins by a mile. In the original show she was no where near as powerful. She had limits to her magic, in this show she has a much wider range of power. It took her 4 days to explain everything she could do with magic. And in that said episode she could make Cyborg human, thereby implying that she could in theory take away all their powers. After that, the only one who remains a threat is Robin and that's not saying much. She would just go all space demon, and smack him around with her magic tentacles.

Even without her powers she still handled herself fine as Lady Legasus. She was able to take down villains like Cinderblock, Dr. Light and Brother Blood just with her kung fu kicks.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Oooh. I was confused because of the whole contest thing. I get it now.

I don't know enough on the characters to actually say anything, so I'm out.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

US Citizens only? Not residents? Damn.

Waddly_Hobbins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven would win and here's why:

Beast boy and cyborg would be busy trying to out do each other, while star fire (wanting part of the "fun") would come in and beat them both. Robin (obsessed with being the best) would have strategized an elaborate plan to beat starfire, execute the plan, and in the last moment remember his love for her and sabotage himself leaving both members incapacitated. Raven, not wanting anything to do with the competition, wins solely due to her non-participation.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#13  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Robin's proven multiple times that he could take the entire team down if he really wanted to and on top of that he's arguably the member of the team with the most issues.

If push comes to shove, Robin wins via perfect sandwich.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muyjingo: Hmm. Just a US mailing address required.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Ahh. Thanks for clarifying.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donfelipe: Glad to see we're on the same page! Though, I like how you worded yours better.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire would win considering she is the most powerful physically, and can inflict some serious damage amongst all of them.

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Beastboy would win.He could turn into different animals and eventhough Robin is smart,can fight Beastboy could just eat up his gadgets or turn into a spider and web him up! He could also turn into a T-Rex and smash cyborg around along with starfire,he may be silly,and he may be small,but Beast boy has the abilitiy to transform into small,huge,and just weird things and could evengo into Ravens or starfires ears ,even go into their mouth and bite them,infecting them,heck Raven or starfire could be allergic to insect bites! and that is why I think Beast Boy could Smash his fellow Titans!

wampa43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By wampa43

At first I thought it would be Robin cause he's the smartest and most tactial. But then I realized Starfire is the most powerful. But then I realized Raven would just open a portal to a hellish dimension and it would suck everyone else in. So she is clearly the winner. And then she could read all her Pretty Pretty Pegasus books.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not in USA so IF I win, can I give it to my family members in USA or something?

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely Raven would win. Her dark magic is too powerful for even Starfire to go up against for extended periods of time. She teleports them to another dimension, beats them senseless with her "tentacles", goes demon mode and takes their souls, or even eats them whole. I can't see anyone on the team being able to fight against that for a while. Cyborg couldn't even handle all the darkness and power just in her cowl alone.

jayp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin. He was trained by Bruce Wayne and has access to Batman's stuff. He's mischievous and angsty, which gives him some unpredictability. He's the leader of the team, so he knows everyone's tactics very well.

walkb00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin, He was trained by the worlds greatest detective. He might struggle a bit in the beginning but he knows these individuals. This means that he knows how to stop them, what their weaknesses are and how to exploit them. So hands down Robin would will a fight between the teen titans

Avatar image for namelessthegreat
NameLessTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beast boy wins. He just turns into a fly, flies into their mouths one by one and then turns into a whale. (I hope yo win this for my daughter she loves the show, this and super hero squad have helped me convert her into a comic fan)

britkarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man I would really ultimately have to go with Raven. She has many more powers and abilities than most of the others and in the end, her being on the darker side I think helps her out alot more too. Second to her, I would probably think that her biggest competitor would be Starfire. Hands down the girls have it going for them in terms of powers and strengths.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

no Canadians?

No Caption Provided